Do spirits have bodies?

Viewing 20 posts - 5,141 through 5,160 (of 5,412 total)
  • Author
    kerwin
    Participant

Gene,

Job 26:5

New American Standard Bible (NASB)
    The Greatness of God
    5 “The [a]departed spirits tremble
    Under the waters and their inhabitants.
    Footnotes:

Job 26:5 Or shades; Heb Rephaim

Psalm 88:10

10 Will You perform wonders for the dead?
    Will the [a]departed spirits rise and praise You?
                            Selah.
    Footnotes:

Psalm 88:10 Or ghosts, shades

Isaiah 26:14

14 The dead will not live, the [a]departed spirits will not rise;
    Therefore You have punished and destroyed them,
    And You have wiped out all remembrance of them.
    Footnotes:

Isaiah 26:14 Or shades

Isaiah 26:19

19 Your dead will live;
    [a]Their corpses will rise.
    You who lie in the dust, awake and shout for joy,
    For your dew is as the dew of the dawn,
    And the earth will [c]give birth to the [d]departed spirits.
    Footnotes:

Isaiah 26:19 So with some ancient versions; Heb My
       Isaiah 26:19 Lit lights
       Isaiah 26:19 Lit cause to fall
       Isaiah 26:19 Or shades

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (toby @ Mar. 07 2012,15:19)
    Mikeboll,

When asked what the composition of Spirit is you answered: Spirit.

This is an answer that displays lack of credibility of a responsible person.

Spirit beings are made out of spirit.  What SCRIPTURE tells you I'm wrong? ???

Quote (toby @ Mar. 07 2012,15:19)
    Mikeboll, here is your question:
    Why can we not see the bodies of Spirits in Heaven now?
    Why can we not see Jesus and God?
    And how we're Angel Spirits seen on Earth?

(These are ONE question in multiple parts: when is a Spirit visible and invisible and how does it manifest between one state and the other?)

Answer to all:

Spirits don't “turn” invisible or visible. They don't “create” visible bodies.  God either opens our eyes to be able to SEE the spirits as they already are, or He doesn't.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (toby @ Mar. 07 2012,15:21)
    When you leave you Tent, are you still in a Tent?

Does Scriptures not say that the Spirit is naked but will be put into a Spiritual Tent

What the scripture says is that God will not leave us naked, but will give us a spiritual tent to replace the earthly one we leave behind.

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Mar. 07 2012,23:08)

Quote (kerwin @ Mar. 08 2012,02:24)

Quote (terraricca @ Mar. 07 2012,11:33)

Quote (kerwin @ Mar. 07 2012,22:41)
    To,

Do departed spirits have bodies?

kERWIN

that s a good question ,well wen we die our body goes to the earth and our spirit (soul) goes back to God who has given it .

our soul is not some thing that can move and work without a body ,so i believe that no it as not a functional body but it should have a envelope of a type ,because all souls are not destroyed before they are judged ,in revelation it shows that the souls are in a waiting position ,stand still no works no actions ,

what you think??

terraricca,

The disciples initially thought Jesus was a departed spirit when they saw him walking on water.  

The envelope you speak of would be comprised of spirit.

Kerwin

Jn 20:13 They asked her, “Woman, why are you crying?”
    “They have taken my Lord away,” she said, “and I don’t know where they have put him.”
    Jn 20:14 At this, she turned around and saw Jesus standing there, but she did not realize that it was Jesus.
    Jn 20:15 “Woman,” he said, “why are you crying? Who is it you are looking for?”
    Thinking he was the gardener, she said, “Sir, if you have carried him away, tell me where you have put him, and I will get him.”
    Jn 20:16 Jesus said to her, “Mary.”

Lk 24:13 Now that same day two of them were going to a village called Emmaus, about seven miles from Jerusalem.
    Lk 24:14 They were talking with each other about everything that had happened.
    Lk 24:15 As they talked and discussed these things with each other, Jesus himself came up and walked along with them;
    Lk 24:16 but they were kept from recognizing him.
    Lk 24:17 He asked them, “What are you discussing together as you walk along?”
    They stood still, their faces downcast.
    Lk 24:18 One of them, named Cleopas, asked him, “Are you only a visitor to Jerusalem and do not know the things that have happened there in these days?”
    Lk 24:19 “What things?” he asked.
    “About Jesus of Nazareth,” they replied. “He was a prophet, powerful in word and deed before God and all the people.
    Lk 24:20 The chief priests and our rulers handed him over to be sentenced to death, and they crucified him;
    Lk 24:21 but we had hoped that he was the one who was going to redeem Israel. And what is more, it is the third day since all this took place.
    Lk 24:22 In addition, some of our women amazed us. They went to the tomb early this morning
    Lk 24:23 but didn’t find his body. They came and told us that they had seen a vision of angels, who said he was alive.
    Lk 24:24 Then some of our companions went to the tomb and found it just as the women had said, but him they did not see.”
    Lk 24:25 He said to them, “How foolish you are, and how slow of heart to believe all that the prophets have spoken!
    Lk 24:26 Did not the Christ have to suffer these things and then enter his glory?”
    Lk 24:27 And beginning with Moses and all the Prophets, he explained to them what was said in all the Scriptures concerning himself.
    Lk 24:28 As they approached the village to which they were going, Jesus acted as if he were going farther.
    Lk 24:29 But they urged him strongly, “Stay with us, for it is nearly evening; the day is almost over.” So he went in to stay with them.
    Lk 24:30 When he was at the table with them, he took bread, gave thanks, broke it and began to give it to them.
    Lk 24:31 Then their eyes were opened and they recognized him, and he disappeared from their sight.
    Lk 24:32 They asked each other, “Were not our hearts burning within us while he talked with us on the road and opened the Scriptures to us?”
    Lk 24:33 They got up and returned at once to Jerusalem. There they found the Eleven and those with them, assembled together
    Lk 24:34 and saying, “It is true! The Lord has risen and has appeared to Simon.”
    Lk 24:35 Then the two told what had happened on the way, and how Jesus was recognized by them when he broke the bread.

NU 12:8 With him I speak mouth to mouth,
    Even openly, and not in dark sayings,
    And he beholds the form of the LORD.
    Why then were you not afraid
    To speak against My servant, against Moses?”
    DT 4:12 “Then the LORD spoke to you from the midst of the fire; you heard the sound of words, but you saw no form—only a voice.
    DT 4:15 “So watch yourselves carefully, since you did not see any form on the day the LORD spoke to you at Horeb from the midst of the fire,
    DT 4:16 so that you do not act corruptly and make a graven image for yourselves in the form of any figure

Mk 16:11 When they heard that Jesus was alive and that she had seen him, they did not believe it.
    Mk 16:12 Afterward Jesus appeared in a different form to two of them while they were walking in the country.
    Mk 16:13 These returned and reported it to the rest; but they did not believe them either.

terraricca,

How are those Scriptures related to my question about departed spirits?

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (kerwin @ Mar. 08 2012,15:35)

Quote (terraricca @ Mar. 07 2012,23:08)

Quote (kerwin @ Mar. 08 2012,02:24)

Quote (terraricca @ Mar. 07 2012,11:33)

Quote (kerwin @ Mar. 07 2012,22:41)
    To,

Do departed spirits have bodies?

kERWIN

that s a good question ,well wen we die our body goes to the earth and our spirit (soul) goes back to God who has given it .

our soul is not some thing that can move and work without a body ,so i believe that no it as not a functional body but it should have a envelope of a type ,because all souls are not destroyed before they are judged ,in revelation it shows that the souls are in a waiting position ,stand still no works no actions ,

what you think??

terraricca,

The disciples initially thought Jesus was a departed spirit when they saw him walking on water.  

The envelope you speak of would be comprised of spirit.

Kerwin

Jn 20:13 They asked her, “Woman, why are you crying?”
    “They have taken my Lord away,” she said, “and I don’t know where they have put him.”
    Jn 20:14 At this, she turned around and saw Jesus standing there, but she did not realize that it was Jesus.
    Jn 20:15 “Woman,” he said, “why are you crying? Who is it you are looking for?”
    Thinking he was the gardener, she said, “Sir, if you have carried him away, tell me where you have put him, and I will get him.”
    Jn 20:16 Jesus said to her, “Mary.”

Lk 24:13 Now that same day two of them were going to a village called Emmaus, about seven miles from Jerusalem.
    Lk 24:14 They were talking with each other about everything that had happened.
    Lk 24:15 As they talked and discussed these things with each other, Jesus himself came up and walked along with them;
    Lk 24:16 but they were kept from recognizing him.
    Lk 24:17 He asked them, “What are you discussing together as you walk along?”
    They stood still, their faces downcast.
    Lk 24:18 One of them, named Cleopas, asked him, “Are you only a visitor to Jerusalem and do not know the things that have happened there in these days?”
    Lk 24:19 “What things?” he asked.
    “About Jesus of Nazareth,” they replied. “He was a prophet, powerful in word and deed before God and all the people.
    Lk 24:20 The chief priests and our rulers handed him over to be sentenced to death, and they crucified him;
    Lk 24:21 but we had hoped that he was the one who was going to redeem Israel. And what is more, it is the third day since all this took place.
    Lk 24:22 In addition, some of our women amazed us. They went to the tomb early this morning
    Lk 24:23 but didn’t find his body. They came and told us that they had seen a vision of angels, who said he was alive.
    Lk 24:24 Then some of our companions went to the tomb and found it just as the women had said, but him they did not see.”
    Lk 24:25 He said to them, “How foolish you are, and how slow of heart to believe all that the prophets have spoken!
    Lk 24:26 Did not the Christ have to suffer these things and then enter his glory?”
    Lk 24:27 And beginning with Moses and all the Prophets, he explained to them what was said in all the Scriptures concerning himself.
    Lk 24:28 As they approached the village to which they were going, Jesus acted as if he were going farther.
    Lk 24:29 But they urged him strongly, “Stay with us, for it is nearly evening; the day is almost over.” So he went in to stay with them.
    Lk 24:30 When he was at the table with them, he took bread, gave thanks, broke it and began to give it to them.
    Lk 24:31 Then their eyes were opened and they recognized him, and he disappeared from their sight.
    Lk 24:32 They asked each other, “Were not our hearts burning within us while he talked with us on the road and opened the Scriptures to us?”
    Lk 24:33 They got up and returned at once to Jerusalem. There they found the Eleven and those with them, assembled together
    Lk 24:34 and saying, “It is true! The Lord has risen and has appeared to Simon.”
    Lk 24:35 Then the two told what had happened on the way, and how Jesus was recognized by them when he broke the bread.

NU 12:8 With him I speak mouth to mouth,
    Even openly, and not in dark sayings,
    And he beholds the form of the LORD.
    Why then were you not afraid
    To speak against My servant, against Moses?”
    DT 4:12 “Then the LORD spoke to you from the midst of the fire; you heard the sound of words, but you saw no form—only a voice.
    DT 4:15 “So watch yourselves carefully, since you did not see any form on the day the LORD spoke to you at Horeb from the midst of the fire,
    DT 4:16 so that you do not act corruptly and make a graven image for yourselves in the form of any figure

Mk 16:11 When they heard that Jesus was alive and that she had seen him, they did not believe it.
    Mk 16:12 Afterward Jesus appeared in a different form to two of them while they were walking in the country.
    Mk 16:13 These returned and reported it to the rest; but they did not believe them either.

terraricca,

How are those Scriptures related to my question about departed spirits?

KERWIN

was not Christ a departed soul (spirit)?

so I show you in his action what can be done

kerwin
    Participant

Pierre,

KERWIN

Jesus was not a shade after his resurrection though he was during his time in Hades.  Acts 1:3 and Luke 24:39 bear witness of this.

Acts 1
    New International Version (NIV)

3 After his suffering, he presented himself to them and gave many convincing proofs that he was alive.

Luke 24:39

39 Look at my hands and my feet. It is I myself! Touch me and see; a ghost does not have flesh and bones, as you see I have.”

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (kerwin @ Mar. 08 2012,20:56)
    Pierre,

KERWIN

Jesus was not a shade after his resurrection though he was during his time in Hades.  Acts 1:3 and Luke 24:39 bear witness of this.

Acts 1

3 After his suffering, he presented himself to them and gave many convincing proofs that he was alive.

39 Look at my hands and my feet. It is I myself! Touch me and see; a ghost does not have flesh and bones, as you see I have.”

K

Mk 16:12 Afterward Jesus appeared in a different form to two of them

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Mar. 08 2012,09:03)

Pierre,

KERWIN

Acts 1

K

Pierre,

I added scriptures to demonstrate what I meant.

Him appearing in a different form in interesting for other reasons.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (kerwin @ Mar. 08 2012,21:08)

Pierre,

KERWIN

Acts 1

K

Pierre,

K

please rephrase you question i can not grip the meaning of it

while your scriptures you quoted like Is 88; is more related to Christ

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Mike………..The word Spirit has nothing to do with anything that can be see or has substance of any kind. Spirit is simply the Intellects we all Have in our bodies, if removed you would die and you as a “LIVING SOUL” must contain Spiirt (INTELLECTS) In a BODY. I could quote many scriptures that back that up and have , Like what Knows a Man but the Spirit that is (IN) HIM. It is so ridiculous to go over and over these scriptures that prove what Spirits Are, There is NO Scripture that SAY a Spirit is a Person of any kind, if there is produce it.

Mike you make all these clams and yet have not scripture support for them, and Now when ask what is Spirit made of you say Spirit and you don't even know what a spirit is. Spirits are not people or Souls They are the cognations that are put into a body and No Body is Spirit there exist no such thing.

Scripture shows when a man dies His “THOUGHT PARISH” HE NO LONGER EXISTS AS A “LIVING SOUL”. It is absolutely crucial that we obtain a “RESURRECTION OF OUR “BODIES ” in order for us to continue to live. When Jesus died he no longer existed as a “LIVING SOUL” until the resurrection of His BODY and God added Back Spirit into it , AS He said , i was “DEAD” and am Alive for ever more , he was not alive when he was dead nor is anyone else alive when they are dead. This concept of still being alive after we die is nothing but pure pagan teachings of the Egyptians and Greeks Pagans. No scripture support that when a man is dead he is still alive or that there are departed “SOULS” that still live after death.

As long as you people believe in these false teaching you will stay confused. IMO

peace and love…………………………………………………….gene

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ Mar. 08 2012,22:25)
    Mike………..The word Spirit has nothing to do with anything that can be see or has substance of any kind. Spirit is simply the Intellects we all Have in our bodies, if removed you would die and you as a “LIVING SOUL” must contain Spiirt (INTELLECTS) In a BODY.  I could quote many scriptures that back that up and have , Like what Knows a Man but the Spirit that is (IN) HIM.  It is so ridiculous  to go over and over these scriptures that prove what Spirits Are,  There is NO Scripture that SAY a Spirit is a Person of any kind, if there is produce it.

Mike you make all these clams and yet have not scripture support for them, and Now when ask what is Spirit made of you say Spirit and you don't even know what a spirit is. Spirits are not people or Souls  They are the cognations that are put into a body and No Body is Spirit there exist no such thing.  

Scripture shows when a man dies His “THOUGHT PARISH” HE NO LONGER EXISTS AS A “LIVING SOUL”. It is absolutely crucial that we obtain a “RESURRECTION OF OUR “BODIES ” in order for us to continue to live.  When Jesus died he no longer existed as a “LIVING SOUL” until the resurrection of His BODY and God added Back Spirit into it , AS He said , i was “DEAD” and am Alive for ever more , he was not alive when he was dead nor is anyone else alive when they are dead.  This concept of still being alive after we die is nothing but pure pagan teachings of the Egyptians and Greeks Pagans. No scripture support that when a man is dead he is still alive or that there are departed “SOULS” that still live after death.

As long as you people believe in these false teaching you will stay confused. IMO

ho boy

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ Mar. 08 2012,10:25)
    Mike………..The word Spirit has nothing to do with anything that can be see or has substance of any kind. Spirit is simply the Intellects we all Have in our bodies, if removed you would die and you as a “LIVING SOUL” must contain Spiirt (INTELLECTS) In a BODY.  I could quote many scriptures that back that up and have , Like what Knows a Man but the Spirit that is (IN) HIM.  It is so ridiculous  to go over and over these scriptures that prove what Spirits Are,  There is NO Scripture that SAY a Spirit is a Person of any kind, if there is produce it.

Mike you make all these clams and yet have not scripture support for them, and Now when ask what is Spirit made of you say Spirit and you don't even know what a spirit is. Spirits are not people or Souls  They are the cognations that are put into a body and No Body is Spirit there exist no such thing.  

Scripture shows when a man dies His “THOUGHT PARISH” HE NO LONGER EXISTS AS A “LIVING SOUL”. It is absolutely crucial that we obtain a “RESURRECTION OF OUR “BODIES ” in order for us to continue to live.  When Jesus died he no longer existed as a “LIVING SOUL” until the resurrection of His BODY and God added Back Spirit into it , AS He said , i was “DEAD” and am Alive for ever more , he was not alive when he was dead nor is anyone else alive when they are dead.  This concept of still being alive after we die is nothing but pure pagan teachings of the Egyptians and Greeks Pagans. No scripture support that when a man is dead he is still alive or that there are departed “SOULS” that still live after death.

This passage speaks of those who live even though their bodies are dead.

Exodus 3:6

6 Then he said, “I am the God of your father,[a] the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac and the God of Jacob.” At this, Moses hid his face, because he was afraid to look at God.
    Footnotes:

Exodus 3:6 Masoretic Text; Samaritan Pentateuch (see Acts 7:32) fathers

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Kerwin………..I am failing to get your point, yes God was the GOD of his fathers , the God of Abraham , Isaac and Jacob, at hearing this Moses realized it was the TRUE GOD SPEAKING To HIM. but that has nothing to do with a person still LIVING after he or she dies . I am not really sure what your point is brother. When Lazarus was dead , and Jesus said our friend Lazarus is asleep they though he was still alive but what did Jesus say “HE WAS DEAD” and DEAD does not mean still alive in any state. I am not saying the Spirit that returns to GOD is Dead but that “LIVING SOUL” is DEAD> When you separate the Spirit from the Body there no longer exists a “LIVING SOUL”. Because a “LIVING SOUL is a Body with Spirit added into it. Just that simple brother . IMO

peace and love to you and yours Kerwin……………………………………………gene

toby
    Participant

Hi Mikeboll.

Your inability to make any kind of response to what a Spirit is made of underlines exactly the point that you have no idea what your ideas are based on.

Scriptures says that God breathed the Spirit into the Body of the man and he became a living Soul.

There is not a single reference anywhere in Scriptures that says that the Spirit is a Body or has a Body – in fact, Scriptures says that the Spirit is like the Wind.

'like the wind' means that it has no shape or form but it has Power and Force – and – it is invisible but can be made visible by embodiment in visible material matter such as water or debri of dust.

Mikeboll, so far you have been unable to give a single reference to what you believe a Spirit Body is (Claiming that it is 'Spirit' is not an answer. It is your answer but that is not an answer!)

Let me try again:
    Mikeboll, please explain to everyone in the forum who reads this thread and believes that a Spirit has a body – what that body is made of – what is its composition and how is it invisible in heaven and yet able to be visible on earth.

Mikeboll, at this point, I ask you answer in all honesty, truthfulness, and sincerety.

(I ask this from you in this manner as it appears you are just going around in a tiny circle of 'Spirit is Spirit' with no where else to go and nothing else you can say. You are stating in your response whether you are an honest, sincere and truthful person in regard to your answer to this question).

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (toby @ Mar. 09 2012,13:11)
    Hi Mikeboll.

Your inability to make any kind of response to what a Spirit is made of underlines exactly the point that you have no idea what your ideas are based on.

Scriptures says that God breathed the Spirit into the Body of the man and he became a living Soul.

There is not a single reference anywhere in Scriptures that says that the Spirit is a Body or has a Body – in fact, Scriptures says that the Spirit is like the Wind.

'like the wind' means that it has no shape or form but it has Power and Force – and – it is invisible but can be made visible by embodiment in visible material matter such as water or debri of dust.

Mikeboll, so far you have been unable to give a single reference to what you believe a Spirit Body is (Claiming that it is 'Spirit' is not an answer. It is your answer but that is not an answer!)

Let me try again:
    Mikeboll, please explain to everyone in the forum who reads this thread and believes that a Spirit has a body – what that body is made of – what is its composition and how is it invisible in heaven and yet able to be visible on earth.

Mikeboll, at this point, I ask you answer in all honesty, truthfulness, and sincerety.

(I ask this from you in this manner as it appears you are just going around in a tiny circle of 'Spirit is Spirit' with no where else to go and nothing else you can say.  You are stating in your response whether you are an honest, sincere and truthful person in regard to your answer to this question).

toby

not knowing what a spirit is made of,does not mean there his no body or form,our ignorance will eventually go forward then we will know,there have been may things that exited ,and we could not see it or know it

so it is irrelevant to know the material ,we never put in question as to our limited knowledge about it ,but the argument was ;do spirit beings (living intelligent beings like angel and God ,Christ,)have a distinct form or body to differentiate them self from other alike,

and this is also my point, so could you answer that question ????

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ Mar. 08 2012,20:42)
    Kerwin………..I am failing to get your point, yes God was the GOD of his fathers , the God of Abraham , Isaac and Jacob, at hearing this Moses realized it was the TRUE GOD SPEAKING To HIM. but that has nothing to do with a person still LIVING after he or she dies . I am not really sure what your point is brother.  When Lazarus was dead , and Jesus said our friend Lazarus is asleep they though he was still alive but what did Jesus say “HE WAS DEAD” and DEAD does not mean still alive in any state. I am not saying the Spirit that returns to GOD is Dead but that “LIVING SOUL” is DEAD>   When you separate the Spirit from the Body there no longer exists a “LIVING SOUL”. Because a “LIVING SOUL is a Body with Spirit added into it. Just that simple brother . IMO

peace and love to you and yours Kerwin……………………………………………gene

Gene,

My point is that God is not a God of the dead; therefore since God is still the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob even though their bodies sleep in the dust there is part of them that yet lives.

You agree that a living part returns to God. This living part is literally a spirit that has departed the body. It is also called a soul in some passages of scripture.

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Mar. 08 2012,09:27)

Pierre,

KERWIN

Acts 1

K

Pierre,

K

Pierre,

After his resurrection Jesus presented evidence he was alive and not a departed spirit. We call a departed spirit a ghost.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (kerwin @ Mar. 09 2012,14:16)

Quote (terraricca @ Mar. 08 2012,09:27)

Pierre,

KERWIN

Acts 1

K

Pierre,

K

Pierre,

After his resurrection Jesus presented evidence he was alive and not a departed spirit.  We call a departed spirit a ghost.

K

you believe in ghost ??

toby
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Mar. 09 2012,06:24)

Quote (toby @ Mar. 09 2012,13:11)
    Hi Mikeboll.

Let me try again:

(I ask this from you in this manner as it appears you are just going around in a tiny circle of 'Spirit is Spirit' with no where else to go and nothing else you can say.  You are stating in your response whether you are an honest, sincere and truthful person in regard to your answer to this question).

toby

not knowing what a spirit is made of,does not mean there his no body or form,our ignorance will eventually go forward then we will know,there have been may things that exited ,and we could not see it or know it

so it is irrelevant to know the material ,we never put in question as to our limited knowledge about it ,but the argument was ;do spirit beings (living intelligent beings like angel and God  ,Christ,)have a distinct form or body to differentiate them self from other alike,

and this is also my point, so could you answer that question ????

Hi Terraricca.

Thank you.

So you are admitting that you have no idea what the supposed body of a Spirit Being is made of!

Well, that is an honest, sincere and truthful start of an answer and I thank you for it.

Now, how about saying what it is that brought it to mind for you to think that something described as 'Immaterial, Invisible, and Incorporeal' is 'Material-based, Visible, and is 'Incorporeal'?

Where is the definition of a Spirit?

Unless you can provide a credible Definition of 'Spirit' and a Definition of 'Body' from a credible source, and as pertains to beings in Heaven (the Spirit Realm), there is no argument.

I look forward to your continuing sincere, honest and truthfull response.

terraricca
    Participant

toby

spirit (angel,God) what are they beside being spirits ?????

Viewing 20 posts - 5,141 through 5,160 (of 5,412 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account