Do spirits have bodies?

Viewing 20 posts - 4,641 through 4,660 (of 5,412 total)
  • Author
    GeneBalthrop
    Participant

ED J……….Yes i do believe they were really there fighting on the side of Israel in that battle brother. I an believe Angels do have Bodies of some kind and it was Not a “SPIRIT BODY” as no such thing as a SPIRIT “BODY” exists IMO. GOD makes the Spirits of the Angels or messengers he does not make them a “SPIRIT BODY” Being. He gives them bodies and makes the Spirits in those bodies. Much like he will with us again. at the resurrection and all give us all a new Spirit. Jesus said we must be BORN AGAIN of “WATER” (and )”SPIRIT”, notice it say AGAIN that implies we were already born once of Water and Spirit and we must start over again with Water and Spirit , New Body and New Spirit in those bodies and we “AGAIN” become as a little child as we enter into the Kingdom of GOD, as New Born's. IMO

peace and love…………………………………………………………gene

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ Jan. 29 2012,09:12)
    ED J……….Yes i do believe they were really there fighting on the side of Israel in that battle brother. I an believe Angels do have Bodies of some kind…………..

Then you have admitted that people in scripture HAVE seen spirit beings, right Gene?

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Pierre,

Are you going to play the game that you usually play?

'i ask you but you do not answer,

see i told you he he cant answer,

he as no truth'  

…Pierre's usual game playing responce

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ Jan. 30 2012,02:12)
    ED J……….Yes i do believe they were really there fighting on the side of Israel in that battle brother.

HI Gene,

At what point do you believe the opposing army saw them?

God bless

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 30 2012,09:15)
    Hi Pierre,

Are you going to play the game that you usually play?

'i ask you but you do not answer,

see i told you he he cant answer,

he as no truth'  

…Pierre's usual game playing responce

God bless

edj

I have no clue where it came from ,and why?? get the full quote or forget it .

but I have respond to your question and you did not answer me why ???

Pierre

seekingtruth
    Participant

To All,
    Genesis 3:22 Then the LORD God said, “Behold, the man has become like one of Us, knowing good and evil; and now, he might stretch out his hand, and take also from the tree of life, and eat, and live forever”.

If Adam had ate from the tree of life God says he would have had an immortal body. How would that body have differed from Jesus' body after the resurrection?

Wm

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (seekingtruth @ Jan. 30 2012,11:49)
    To All,
    Genesis 3:22 Then the LORD God said, “Behold, the man has become like one of Us, knowing good and evil; and now, he might stretch out his hand, and take also from the tree of life, and eat, and live forever”.

If Adam had ate from the tree of life God says he would have had an immortal body. How would that body have differed from Jesus' body after the resurrection?

Wm

william

tell us IF they(Adam and EVE ) would have eaten of the tree of LIVE would that transported them TO HEAVEN ????

Pierre

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

WM……….. Notice Pierre does not answer what you posted as true or not , he just changes the subject, rather then “ADMIT” YOU are absolutely RIGHT. It would have made NO DIFFERENCE,of what kind of body they had, those BODIES would have lived for ever they simply would have NEVER DIED, Just as GOD SAID THEY WOULD Have. Problem some here do not believe GOD nor what He Said , they have to try to change everything He said to meet there personal dogmas and false teachings.

They ignore all kind of thing GOD said and just push on with their own preconceived ideas . I must have mentioned that ten or twenty time here and they Just ignore it and go on with there distorted teachings. God even preserved flesh and blood beings through a furnace seven time hotter them other furness, and they walked around in it and came out with those flesh and blood bodies, and Sampson was a flesh and blood man and was so strong that he single handed killed 1000 men in battle with the jay bone of an ass and brought down a whole temple building with his body.

God can strengthen these bodies and give them eternal life by giving us the Spirit of Life in our bodies and we would live for ever. IMO

peace and love to you and yours WM………………………………………………….gene

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 30 2012,02:27)

ED J……….Yes i do believe they were really there fighting on the side of Israel in that battle brother.

HI Gene,

God bless

ED J……….I don”t think the opposing army or the Israel army saw them. But none of that does not mean they were not there becasue why would Elijah and the Lad see them if they were Not there, we can only see at a very narrow spectrum of light.

peace and love………………………………………gene

seekingtruth
    Participant

Pierre,
    I would like to have my question answered first, but I'll answer yours later.

Wm

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (seekingtruth @ Jan. 30 2012,12:39)
    Pierre,
    I would like to have my question answered first, but I'll answer yours later.

Wm

william

you open the door of a change in the body ,what is related to Christ elected one (144k)
    but not for any other,

this is why I put my question to you as I did ,so answer my question because it will annul your comment ,

what is in no sin environment is not the same as in a sin environment

one is blessed the other need help

Pierre

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ Jan. 29 2012,12:34)
    ED J……….I don”t think the opposing army or the Israel army saw them. But none of that does not mean they were not there becasue why would Elijah and the Lad see them if they were  Not there, we can only see at a very narrow spectrum of light.  

And do you think they were MEN, Gene?  Or SPIRIT BEINGS that were SEEN with human eyes?

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (seekingtruth @ Jan. 29 2012,11:49)
    To All,

Wm

I don't know Wm…………….do you?

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ Jan. 30 2012,05:34)

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 30 2012,02:27)

HI Gene,

God bless
    Ed J

ED J……….I don”t think the opposing army or the Israel army saw them. But none of that does not mean they were not there becasue why would Elijah and the Lad see them if they were  Not there, we can only see at a very narrow spectrum of light.  

Hi Gene,

Do you think it was because they were in spirit from?

God bless

seekingtruth
    Participant

Mike,
    The point I was getting at is Adam was flesh, and eating from the tree of life would have made him immortal, so would you agree that scripture teaches that flesh can be immortal?

Wm

mikeboll64
    Blocked

No.  How could we know whether or not eating of the tree of life would transform a flesh body into a spiritual one?

Perhaps the only difference between us and angels is that they ate from the tree of life.  The following is from the Book of Enoch 24:9,

9And that tree of an agreeable smell, not one of carnal odor, there shall be no power to touch, until the period of the great judgment. When all shall be punished and consumed for ever, this shall be bestowed on the righteous and humble. The fruit of the tree shall be given to the elect.

seekingtruth
    Participant

Mike,
    So the tree of life would have killed his flesh, and then he sheds it to become a spirit, doesn't sound like a transformation to me, after all he already had a spirit.

Wm

seekingtruth
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 30 2012,02:12)

Quote (seekingtruth @ Jan. 30 2012,11:49)
    To All,

Wm

william

tell us  IF they(Adam and EVE ) would have eaten of the tree of LIVE would that transported them TO HEAVEN ????

Pierre

Pierre,
    I see nothing of the kind mentioned or indicated anywhere in scripture.

Wm

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

WM…………You see they change every thing to meet their dogmas and false teachings.

Pierre said he see nothing of the kind or indicated anywhere in scripture. He fails to read ,

Gen 2:16…..And the “LORD” GOD commanded the man, saying (now notice Pierre) “of “EVERY TREE” in the garden thou mayest “freely” eat; (that included the “TREE of LIFE”) . but of the Tree of the knowledge of good and evil though shall not eat for in the day you eat thereof you shall surely die.  

They could have lived for ever just as they were with the same bodies they had because they were given permission to eat of the tree of Life along with the rest of the trees ,”except “ONLY” the tree of the Knowledge of good and evil.

Gen 3:22…..> And the Lord God said Behold the man is become as one of us, now lest he put forth his hand, and take “ALSO” of the “TREE OF LIFE”, and eat,and “LIVE FOREVER”

Now Pierre you can't tell us you have never see that becasue there it is.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

MIke………..We can Know because the only thing that could die about Adam was His BODY. The spirit does not die (IT) goes back to him that gave (IT)> But the BODY DIES. No where did God say that there body would be a different, in fact those bodies lives almost 1000 years as they were. Mike can't you see you are “FORCING text and Contexts to meet you preconceived ideologies. Sometimes it pays to just drop all you previous convections and take a honest New approach Brother. Start with accepting Scripture as it is presented especially if God himself says it, and if something does not match up in different places try to come to see where they can tie together by trying to gather “ALL” scriptures pertaining to the Subject you investigating.

peace and love……………………………………………gene

Viewing 20 posts - 4,641 through 4,660 (of 5,412 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account