Do spirits have bodies?

Viewing 20 posts - 3,441 through 3,460 (of 5,412 total)
  • Author
    Istari
    Participant

Can everyone see how MIKEBOLL64 is snaking around trying to avoid discussing the point put to him.
    It is obvious from his normal style of posts when he actually believes what he was posting.
    His posts now are all about EVASION.

If he HAD AN ANSWER HE WOULD POST IT… After all, the question IS Directly related to the thread topic…

If a Spirit has a Body then what is the Spirit in that body…

See, putting a Skin/Perimeter/Border/Container (these things are in actual fact not a Body – Mike can't even define 'BODY' right) does not define what the SPIRIT is and is in fact Recursive.

If a SPIRIT is a [a thing] with a Body what IS THAT THING: Mike would say, 'A Spirit'.
    Ok, so a Spirit then is a Spirit with a Body… So what IS a Spirit…?
    A Spirit then is a Spirit with a body which is a Spirit with a body …. Where does this stop?
    Only when you STOP defining Spirit as having a BODY… Which you can do right AT THE START…

A body is a Body (a Collection of Parts, similar or dissimilar, bound together in a common cause)
    A Spirit is the intellect, the knowledge, the force, the energy, the power… IN THAT BODY that drives and enlivens the body to maintain that common cause.

How do we say in a body of people: 'Let us RAISE/LIFT OUR SPIRITS in prayerful worship to God'!
    Do we say 'Let us RAISE/LIFT our bodies in Prayer to God'!

Why not the latter? Because God desires those who worship him in SPIRIT and Prayers'

As it seems IMPOSSIBLE to get Mikeboll to post a 'legitimate' definition of BODY much less try to get him to post one for SPIRIT … is there anyone who can post an unbiased definition for this post.
    Not a link if possible although if the definition is long then the main content will do and add a link fo the rest.

Thank you.

Istari
    Participant

Does anyone have any idea why Mikeboll might NOT WANT TO POST a definition of BODY?

Does anyone know why MIKEBOLL chooses to use hisssss own misleading definition of BODY that is actually a definition of SKIN?

terraricca
    Participant

Charles

You are going round,and round,and not respecting God.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

you read the bible i am sure of that ,but you stop reading when you came to ….With God all is possible……and you never when back to read the scriptures ,because this info is your key for all what you want to know to see to imagine,

Pierre

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Istari……………Mike so confused he doesn't know if he is foot or horseback, He can't even understand that a Spirit (IS) Not a BODY, so how can he answer you , and If he agree then his Pride and his House of cards comes crashing down. But Pride and arrogances is what it is at stake here with him so don't expect a direct answer he has none.. IMO

peace and love……………………………………………gene

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Istari @ July 05 2011,09:26)
    Does anyone have any idea why Mikeboll might NOT WANT TO POST a definition of BODY?

Does anyone know why MIKEBOLL chooses to use hisssss own misleading definition of BODY that is actually a definition of SKIN?

Istari

wrong,the moon as a body ,but if the moon would be transparent would you say it as no body?

it is not because we do not see it that it as not a body or form

and stop being anchored on flesh because neither Mike or me and others never said that spirit have flesh body s only you did say that.

gases also have a body ,or form just like i told you anything that was created as one or it does not exist

Pierre

Istari
    Participant

Hi Gene,
    Correct again… Good post.

Istari
    Participant

1 Corin 15:53 speaks of the the mortal body putting on immortality.
    It also speaks of the Perishable body putting on impershability.

It does not say that the BODY will be be GOT RID OF. It says that THIS MORTAL BODY will become IMMORTAL.

We know that the Spirit cannot die – so what is the point of becoming SPIRITS.
    The point is that the BODY that was once subject to decay, sin, and unrighteousness is transformed to become HOLY, Undecayable, Righteous, Sinless – LIKE THE SPIRIT : to wit SPIRITUAL. A Spiritual BODY.

The body becomes what it was ORIGINALLY DESIGNED TO BE (Or was designated to become): God's Plans come to fruition.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Istari @ July 04 2011,09:26)

Does anybody had any idea why Istari might NOT WANT TO AGREE to my deal, where I will answer his questions DIRECTLY if he agrees to answer my questions DIRECTLY?

I wonder what he's scared of……………… :)

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ July 04 2011,09:35)
    Istari……………Mike so confused he doesn't know if he is foot or horseback,  He can't even understand that a Spirit (IS) Not a BODY, so how can he answer you , and If he agree then his Pride and his House of cards comes crashing down. But Pride and arrogances is what it is at stake here with him so don't expect a direct answer he has none.. IMO

peace and love……………………………………………gene

Says the man who agrees with me that angels and Jesus DO have bodies! :D :laugh: :D

Istari
    Participant

Mike cannot answer so he is just posting to nothingness to act as though he has something to say…
    Poor Mikeboll, he continues to be beaten YET AGAIN.

Mike, if you tried speaking truth – then you would WIN!!!

There is no prize for false doctrine… Loser…!!

Istari
    Participant

See that Mikeboll refuse to engage in Spirutal conversation having no knowledge of what SPIRITUAL means… Neither can he even define a common everyday word like 'Body' let alone spiritual ones like SPIRIT.

Mike gives the Spirit a BODY when the very word 'Spirit' means 'Immaterial, Bodiless and Invisible'.

Next he will be telling us that Sun, Moon and Stars are Terrestrial Bodies in Heaven and that God has to sit on a throne because he is old (It is ok to say what some one MIGHT SAY…given their track record! Mike, even if it has the word 'God' in it – It is the SPIRIT of God that you must not Blaspheme – and the NAME of God (YHVH) you must not take in vain )

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Istari is afraid to agree to answer MY questions in a direct manner, so he continues to post nothingness as he's done from page one of this thread.

Haven't you all noticed that Istari's goal is not to actually discuss the issue at hand, but to belittle me?

Did any of you hear the steam whistling out of his ears like an angry, red-faced cartoon character when the very scholars HE linked us to all agreed with ME and not HIM? I heard it. :D

Istari, you will never win AGAINST me on this issue. You do however have a chance to win ALONG WITH me. Come on over bro, the grass is TRUER on this side of the fence. :D

Istari
    Participant

When I showed Mike Galations 6:1 where it declares that those who are Spiritual should restore the those overtaken by fault. Mike kicked it away…

Were these persons spoken of as being Spiritual 'Spirits' as Mike would like us to mistakenly think?

Mike keeps silent until the threat passes then rages back at anything he can to cover his error.

Poor Mikeboll, Mighty in Snake Oil power – but poor in Spiritual strength….

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Poor Istari,

Afraid to agree to answer my questions. What is he so afraid of, I wonder? :)

Fortunately, the tuition he spent on clown college paid off for him in the end. Because he sure is one funny court jester! :D

Istari
    Participant

Mike,

What is a SPIRITUAL HOUSE (1Peter 2:5)? Do Spirits live in houses?
    And what is SPIRITUAL SACRIFICE (Same verse)? How is a Spirit Sacrificed if it cannot die?

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Istari @ July 05 2011,10:33)
    Mike cannot answer so he is just posting to nothingness to act as though he has something to say…
    Poor Mikeboll, he continues to be beaten YET AGAIN.

Mike, if you tried speaking truth – then you would WIN!!!

istari

you are a looser ,refusing to answer call peoples name ,rejecting scriptures and what not ,

:D :D :D :ghostface: :p :laugh:

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Istari,

We've been through this a million times. If you answer the following question, you'll have the answer to your own:

Istari, is there only ONE meaning of “spiritual”? YES or NO?

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

MIke………..Yes there is and it means anything “FUNCTIONING” BY SPIRIT, IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH A SPIRIT “BODY”, because non exists, SPIRITS ARE WHAT IS (IN) and (OUT) BODIES , THEY THEMSELVES ARE NOT BODIES NOR CAN EXIST AS A LIVING SOUL OUTSIDE A BODY EITHER. I thought you said you believe what Jesus said, God's body he lives (IN) is His CREATION, it all contains his spirits to one degree or another, pending what he has put into those “LIVING”, Souls, from a one celled animal to a giant whale they all are animated by the spirits (IN) them placed there by GOD. Just that simple for those who know and are aware of the truth that is. IMO

mikeboll64
    Blocked

No Gene,

There are many different meanings of “spiritual”.  Check any lexicon you want.

But this is how you operate, Gene.  You don't really care that there ARE many different meanings.  You are willing to shout “THERE IS ONLY ONE MEANING”, knowing full well that the words coming out of your mouth are a lie.

Gene, you are not interested in truth at all, and I've known this about you for quite some time.  That's why you'd rather WILLINGLY believe a LIE from Paladin than the TRUTH from me.

Your hero Paladin told you in no uncertain words that Jesus NEVER WAS EXACTLY LIKE US.

Your buddy Ed laughs at your “free will” understanding.

Your buddy Istari disagrees with your understanding that angels have bodies.

Yet you will strongly support all of them against ME!  :)  And all I've ever done is present SCRIPTURAL truth!  What does that tell you, Mr. Antichrist?

But let me give you one more chance to show that you CAN be honest:

Gene, look up any source you want, and tell me if there is truly only ONE meaning of “spiritual”.  I'm giving you a chance to save face here……………..take it.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

MIke………..Because you apply a word such as spiritual to real bodies of some type it is you who should show us where a Spirit is a Body because it is you who insist it is. A Istari has said you have no idea what Spirit is not now or ever have. So all you shouting and accusations mean nothing here as I said a long time ago T8 should have never made a immature Novice a monitor.

Mike maybe this will help you but i doubt it.

Spiritual………Greek..> Pneumatikos , according to Thayer Definition

1) RELATING TO THE HUMAN SPIRIT, OR RATIONAL SOUL , AS PART OF THE MAN
    WHICH IS AKIN TO GOD AND SERVES AS HIS INSTRUMENT OR ORGAN.

1 a…> that which possesses the nature of the rational soul

2) belonging to a spirit, or a being higher than man but inferior to GOD.

3) belonging to the Divine Spirit
    3 a.. of God the holy spirit
    3 b.. one who is filled and goverened by the
    Spirit of GOD.

Simply put Spirit is (INTELLECT) and Intellect is never a BODY of any kind now or ever is it Mike?.

Viewing 20 posts - 3,441 through 3,460 (of 5,412 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account