Do spirits have bodies?

Viewing 20 posts - 3,421 through 3,440 (of 5,412 total)
  • Author
    Istari
    Participant

And I say again: the link does not show you are right – it does the opposite. That is why you you had to twist the text – this is EXACTLY what Paladin said you do…

You see what APPEARS to be a supporting script and hack it to death until it SOUNDS like what you WANT it to say…

If you think you are right then why not produce the proof instead of dragging your pointless nonsense out even more… Produce your proof, Mikeboll64.

You CAN'T because there is no proof.

All you have is your misinterpretation of 'Spiritual Body'.

Spiritual Body.. What is that?

Jesus gets a Spiritual Body – like the Spirits have so God can put Jesus' Spirit in it?
    The Spirit of Jesus is put into the body of Spirit?

Note that the Scriptures does not say that Jesus' Spirit is made into a Spiritual Body.
    It says his BODY was made Spiritual – it was RAISED A SPIRITUAL BODY.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Istari @ July 03 2011,14:16)
    Why not just answer the question if you feel you are correct. Why are you afraid to answer a 'simple' question?

Do we have a deal or not you coward? :)

What is it about MY questions to YOU that YOU are so afraid of? Make the deal, and I'll be happy to answer your question.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Istari @ July 03 2011,14:31)
    And I say again: the link does not show you are right – it does the opposite.

Show me how.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Quote (Istari @ July 04 2011,07:16)
    Mike,

You know you have lost the discussion so you drift into accusations.

Why not just answer the question if you feel you are correct. Why are you afraid to answer a 'simple' question?

If a Spirit has a Body then what is the SPIRIT in that BODY?

See, Mike, no matter how you try to cut it you still do not answer – you simply redefine the question in your own way.

You say that the Spirit HAS a Body – but then WHAT IS THE SPIRIT IN that body?

You say that the Spirit HAS a Body – but then WHAT IS THAT BODY made of?

You misinterpret the term 'SPIRITUAL' and CANNOT GIVE A SINGLE example of what you mean by SPIRITUAL – Why?

Spiritual Warmth
    Spiritual Truth
    Spiritual War
    Spiritual Eyes
    Spiritual Wealth
    Spiritual Church
    Spiritual Brotherhood (Likemindedness, unity of thought and mind in God)
    Spiritual Wisdom (Wisdom of God in the Spirit)
    Spiritual Gifts (Godly Learning, Love, Strength, remembrance, …)
    Spiritual Parents (esp. Father) (Paul was the Spiritual Father of Onesimus)
    Spiritual Affirmity (Spirit of Affirmity)
    Spiritual Body

Mi

Istari………Right on brother. What Mike does is redefine his stance instead of admitting he was wrong , He simply gandy dances around hoping to confuse the other person so he can say He was right and won the debate so he keep redefining the debate. Your are right on that statement. IMO

peace and love…………………………………gene

terraricca
    Participant

Istari and company(gene)

You say that the Spirit HAS a Body – but then WHAT IS THE SPIRIT IN that body?

so you flipping things around ,and not even understand what you saying ,

so you say the water in the pail as a body(the pail) and then say what is in the pail ? what else than the water.

:D :D :D :laugh:

Pierre

shimmer
    Participant

Quote (Istari @ July 04 2011,05:07)
    Mike,

Until the SPIRIT stops having a BODY your definition of Spirit is an everlasting Recursive definition.
    You say:
    A Spirit is [In a Body] – A Spirit [Has a Body]
    The SPIRIT in the BODY of the Spirit… Does it have a Body?
    Yes, mike says, for a Spirit has a Body…
    The SPIRIT in the BODY of the BODY of the Spirit… Does it have a Body?
    The SPIRIT in the BODY of the BODY of the BODY of the Spirit… Does it have a Body?
    … Ad nauseum …
    Mike, where does it stop…
    Mike, only when you can say 'The Spirit STOPS having a Body'…

Mike, does mankind have a Body – Yes.
    Is there a SPIRIT in the living body of mankind – Yes.
    Does the SPIRIT in the body of mankind have a Body – No. It is the INTELLECT in that body!

See – Simple.

Spirit is like the wind, it blows where it will.

I think people have been watching too many movies – the ones where the person is dead, and their spirit – which looks just like them – rises up from their body – like a ghost.

csaliba
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ July 03 2011,13:26)
    Charles

Terraricca,

first you have to establish if all creation is out side of God or inside of God ,

Both!!

Charles

God bless

since your answer says BOTH; well 1) explain in what sence I have to understand it that it is INSIDE,?
    2) explain in what sence I have to understand it that it is OUTSIDE,?

if you need help I think EDJ looks like he can help.

Pierre

Pierre<

God is Omnipresence –

You are limiting God

He created All !!!
    He lives in All !!!
    He owns All!!!
    He possesses All!!
    He discern All

and the list goes on

Reflect,to understand all through this statement,and remember it through your heart forever in order that you simply accept that

ALL IS POSSIBLE FOR GOD!!!

In what should the omnipotence of God be extolled, if He could not contain Himself within Himself whatever He is, so that He is only felt and seen as is most suitable for the time, place and person?? For since the creation of Heaven and earth He has worked for the redemption of all, more by the wisdom of His benignity than by the power of His Majesty. And this benignity of wisdom shines most in His tolerance towards the imperfect, leading them, even by their own free will, into the way of perfection.

PEACE AND LOVE IN JESUS CHRIST

CHARLES

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (csaliba @ July 04 2011,22:23)

Charles

Terraricca,

first you have to establish if all creation is out side of God or inside of God ,

Both!!

Charles

God bless

since your answer says BOTH; well 1) explain in what sence I have to understand it that it is INSIDE,?

Pierre

Pierre<

God is Omnipresence –

You are limiting God

He created All !!!
    He lives in All !!!
    He owns All!!!
    He possesses All!!
    He discern All

and the list goes on

Reflect,to understand all through this statement,and remember it through your heart forever in order that you simply accept that

In what should the omnipotence of God be extolled, if He could not contain Himself within Himself whatever He is, so that He is only felt and seen as is most suitable for the time, place and person?? For since the creation of Heaven and earth He has worked for the redemption of all, more by the wisdom of His benignity than by the power of His Majesty. And this benignity of wisdom shines most in His tolerance towards the imperfect, leading them, even by their own free will, into the way of perfection.

CHARLES

Charles

first you did not answer my question ,you just tell a made up story thinking that I never read the bible ,and gobble up that nonsense crap you are telling me;

for your info have read the bible from one page to the last about 40 time if not more ,and some books over 100 times

and i stopped adding my own preconceived ideas while i was reading 40 years ago ,

but you Charles are diluted to believe that because `;ALL THING ARE POSSIBLE TO GOD; that he will do what ever you ask ? you are not Christ or are you ?

you have not show me any scriptures to backup your claim that God created inside and outside of himself;

so my question is are you trying to deceive me ? and others?

Pierre

csaliba
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ July 04 2011,15:35)

Quote (csaliba @ July 04 2011,22:23)

Charles

Terraricca,

Both!!

Charles

God bless

Pierre

Pierre<

God is Omnipresence –

You are limiting God

He created All !!!
    He lives in All !!!
    He owns All!!!
    He possesses All!!
    He discern All

and the list goes on

CHARLES

Charles

first you did not answer my question ,you just tell a made up story thinking that I never read the bible ,and gobble up that nonsense crap you are telling me;

for your info have read the bible from one page to the last about 40 time if not more ,and some books over 100 times

and i stopped adding my own preconceived ideas while i was reading 40 years ago ,

but you Charles are diluted to believe that because `;ALL THING ARE POSSIBLE TO GOD; that he will do what ever you ask ? you are not Christ or are you ?

you have not show me any scriptures to backup your claim that God created inside and outside of himself;

so my question is are you trying to deceive me ? and others?

Pierre

Pierre,

With every respect:

You are going round,and round,and not respecting God.

This is Final

DON'T LIMIT GOD

BY THE WAY ,WITH EVERY RESPECT:YOU NEED NOT ONLY READ MORE THE BIBLE,BUT REFLECT UPON!!

I will not answer  anything regarding the possibilities of God ,I gave you scriptures as you asked,and that is Final

God is Just in all His actions,but you are doubting God!!

again read and reflect:IT SAYS ALL.

In what should the omnipotence of God be extolled, if He could not contain HIMSELF WITHIN HIMSELF , WHAT EVER HE IS so that He is only felt and seen as is most suitable for the TIME,PLACE,AND PERSON??  

THAT IS A GLIMPSE OF WHAT IS GOD

Peace and  love in Jesus Christ

Charles

csaliba
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ July 03 2011,13:39)
    I'm also curious to find out how everything exists INSIDE of the Being of God.  Ed?  Charles?

ISTARI,

All in Him,all for Him, and all through Him.

Now Jesus spirit is in all universes.  BELIEVE IT OR NOT

There's nothing absolute nothing which exists and doesn't contain the versatile of The Son Of God Spirit.

So that what it means that God is in all!!

Also Almighty God is OMNIPRESENCE so He is in front of you,all over you,and all over all the universes.

He is a unique super dominant over all existence.

With every respect:

Why don't you simply accept the general superiority of God and refuse what the lust of your flesh is pushing you into,otherwise you will end up by being manipulated by Satan
    through your poor,and miserable mind!!!

Peace and love in Jesus Christ

Charles

Istari
    Participant

And I say again: the link does not show you are right – it does the opposite. That is why you you had to twist the text – this is EXACTLY what Paladin said you do…

You see what APPEARS to be a supporting script and hack it to death until it SOUNDS like what you WANT it to say…

If you think you are right then why not produce the proof instead of dragging your pointless nonsense out even more… Produce your proof, Mikeboll64.

You CAN'T because there is no proof.

All you have is your misinterpretation of 'Spiritual Body'.

Spiritual Body..  What is that?

Jesus gets a Spiritual Body – like the Spirits have so God can put Jesus' Spirit in it?
    The Spirit of Jesus is put into the body of Spirit?

Note that the Scriptures does not say that Jesus' Spirit is made into a Spiritual Body.
    It says his BODY was made Spiritual – it was RAISED A SPIRITUAL BODY.

Istari
    Participant

Quote (csaliba @ July 04 2011,17:06)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ July 03 2011,13:39)
    I'm also curious to find out how everything exists INSIDE of the Being of God.  Ed?  Charles?

ISTARI,

All in Him,all for Him, and all through Him.

Now Jesus spirit is in all universes.  BELIEVE IT OR NOT

There's nothing absolute nothing which exists and doesn't contain the versatile of The Son Of God Spirit.

So that what it means that God is in all!!

Also Almighty God is OMNIPRESENCE so He is in front of you,all over you,and all over all the universes.

He is a unique super dominant over all existence.

With every respect:

Why don't you simply accept the general superiority of God and refuse what the lust of your flesh is pushing you into,otherwise you will end up by being manipulated by Satan
    through your poor,and miserable mind!!!

Peace and love in Jesus Christ

Charles

Er… Csaliba,

Did you mean to address this post to Istari?

Istari believes every word you wrote… Sorry – isn't it Mikeboll and Co who say that Spirits have bodies and are therefore restricted to One Place at a time.

I say that a Spirit is Energy,Force and intellect.
    God is everywhere – there is intelligence, force, power and energy EVERYWHERE in the created universe and in Heaven.

The Angels, who are Spirits (Not the Spirits Of Angels as if Angels were Beings WITH Spirit) are also EVERYWHERE since there is no ONE PLACE where there Are or Not Are in the Spirit world.

There is no 'Here' nor 'There' in the Spirit realm – there just IS.

Where Scriptures says an Angel 'Came' or 'Went' it is not in physical human terms but in SPIRITUAL terms – that is, they 'Come' into the immediate knowledge of God that God wants them to know or 'Go' out of the immediate knowledge of God – his presence.
    God does not trust all Angels and only has some always in his immediate presence – as spoken of by Angel Gabriel ('I am Gabriel, who stands in the presence of God' meaning that he always knows God's plans)

The problem with Mikeboll et al, is that they cannot see IN THE SPIRIT but only with Human eyes – they have no Spiritual Sight. They can only see things in FLESH terms, things MUST have a Body to keep them together…

No, not so with the spirit – why call something a body – and another thing a Spirit?

The Body HAS a Physical boundary… A Skin… Mikeboll has, in disperation, redefined 'Body' in HIS OWN TERMS then argued from that standpoint, being afraid, being very afraid, to define 'Body' in terms we known.
    Also, he NEVER defines SPIRIT because that would trash all his arguments.

Mikeboll's supporters have NOTHING TO SAY to support him except put downs to others – not much of a support, I'd say!

There is not one single Scriptural proof from them – nothing – neither from Mikeboll, who has to adopt the WJ/KJ method of deception of words and meanings (Which Paladin SLATED Mikeboll for in another thread).

Mike is getting even more tiresome with desperation and can only repeat what he thinks is a winner verse claiming that Paul wants to go to Heaven in his new SPIRITUAL BODY… But that is NOT what the verses says…

From Mikeboll:

Those of us who will live in heaven die in an immortal, corrupted, lowly body of flesh only to be raised in a spiritual body that is adapted to our new environment………….heaven.

Where in the verses does it say 'Those who will live in heaven die in an immortal body (huh?), corrupted, lowly body of flesh…'

Do not ALL MANKIND die in corrupted, lowly bodies of flesh?

And where does it say that ONLY THOSE WHO GO TO HEAVEN will be Raised up in Spiritual Bodies adapted to our new environment (It should be noted here that Mikeboll did not say 'Heaven' but 'New environment' – this is significant. He just hedges it for later…!)

Since Paul was speaking to the Corinthians – trying to convince them of the immortality of the Soul in the new Heaven and Earth, how could he have been telling them that they will ALL go to Heaven!
    Who, then, would occupy the Earth? Who then would be in PARADISE.
    Paradise is not in Heaven…
    Paradise is on Earth…
    Scriptures says that only 144,000, complete from every nation, tribe, Tongue, whether currently Slave, Freeborn, rich, poor… For it is not their earthly status that privileges them – but their SPIRITUAL STATUS… their Mindset concerning God and Jesus.

Now who has seen Mikeboll use the word and term 'SPIRITUAL' in any of his posts…

Mikeboll is trying to prove that 'SPIRITUAL' means 'of the Spirit' and indeed it does – but in what context: He never says and never goes beyond 'It can also mean 'pertaining to Spirit''

Let Mikeboll come out from hissss dank hiding hole where he slithers around and coils up ready to spring out at unwary posters.

He chokes on Istari's posts failing to sink in his poisonous single tooth full of venom.

Yes, his single fang (His corrupted verse) is 'pointless' and he can only 'hisss' with his forked Tongue licking at the air of truth – tasting the truth but never getting hold of it – indeed not even wanting to fir fear it will make him lose his rattly scaley skin and denude him for all to see and laugh at how such a one could look so…
    And he slithers back down into his dank dark den of denial shivering in his nakedness awaiting his delicate wormlike pink vulnerable skin to harden before he reappears again (Like the Dark Lord Sauron in Lord of the Rings)

Istari
    Participant

So I ask Mikeboll again:

If a Spirit has a Body… What then is the Spirit in that Body…

By your definition, Any and Every way you try to cut it, Mike, you cannot get to SPIRIT without cutting away the BODY…

So at some point you HAVE TO DEFINE 'SPIRIT'… Else you speaking coocoo language…!

Terraricca – since you are so knowledgeable – and a supporter of Mikeboll's untruth – perhaps rather than just posting frivolous nonsense which makes little to no sense – you could post something useful like a definition of BODY and a definition of SPIRIT that substantiates your (I mean, Mikeboll's) claims.

Seeing that Mikeboll is afraid to define his words by normal understanding of others but choosing rather to define in obscure single context – single usage terms – and outright refusing to define SPIRIT knowing full well the damning report it would make of him – Terraricca, would you do some worthiness and define BODY and SPIRIT… please!

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Istari @ July 04 2011,03:10)
    So I ask Mikeboll again:

If a Spirit has a Body… What then is the Spirit in that Body…

So I ask Istari again:

Do we have a deal? Question for question, direct answer for direct answer?

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Istari @ July 04 2011,01:54)

You're the one who posted the link. Why not “unhack it” for me and show us all how these scholars really agree with you and not me.

shimmer
    Participant

Mike, scholars agree in eternal hell torment also, in all the scriptures commentaries. The commentaries are not the way to go. They are only mans opinion. I only use them occasionally to get an idea on the background or things I may have missed.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

I agree Shimmer.

shimmer
    Participant

Oh sorry too Mike. I got my email back and reset the password… Sorry to be a pain. I still cant use karmarie.

Istari
    Participant

So it seems Mikeboll cannot respond to my questions but hides away in his deep dark dank den of a hiding place seeking a way to sneak away …

Mike cannot answer my questions and wants to muddy the thread by devising 'questions not answered' as a way of diverting the thread.

Mike, everyone can see what you are doing – sonplease stop and just answer the questions regarding 'Do Spirits Have Bodies'.

Mike, other people are mesmersised by the swaying snake that charms them – Istari is NOT – even if you could BITE me I would just 'Shake you off into the fire' so it's best that you just stop thisssss nonsense.

Wouldn't you be better spending your time doing something more wholesome than devising deceptions and lies against Scriptures?
    God knows the answer is YES.
    You know the answer is YES.

Why do you only respond to 'deliberately selected parts of a post' and ignore other parts that are MORE positive proof against you. why seek to try for the weaker points – if that is what they can be called.

Mike, how long will stay down in your hole – do you not know that your body will ROT leaving your SPIRIT (!!!) to float back to God…

Mike, can you answer the simple question: failure to answer will be deemed as UNABLE TO ANSWER….
    UNABLE TO ANSWER will be deemed as CANNOT ANSWER.
    CANNOT ANSWER will be deemed as 'Deceiver Deceived Himself' and will become your name: Mikeboll64, the Deceiver who Deceived Himself!!

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Istari,

Do we have a deal?

Viewing 20 posts - 3,421 through 3,440 (of 5,412 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account