Do men ever go to heaven?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 981 through 1,000 (of 1,019 total)
  • Author
    kerwin
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ May 27 2012,01:14)
    Hi KW,
    So it is called FLESH somewhere after the resurrection?
    Will you not have a new heavenly body?

You will need one because flesh rots and you would rise naked.

Nick;

Why does Scripture declare John is the greatest of those womensired and that that the least in the kingdom is greater than him; even though some of the later are also womansired?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi KW,
    Because being born of woman simply defines man while being baptised in the Spirit is only possible through unity with Jesus Christ.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (kerwin @ May 27 2012,16:13)

Quote (Nick Hassan @ May 27 2012,01:14)
    Hi KW,
    So it is called FLESH somewhere after the resurrection?
    Will you not have a new heavenly body?

You will need one because flesh rots and you would rise naked.

Nick;

Why does Scripture declare John is the greatest of those womensired and that that the least in the kingdom is greater than him; even though some of the later are also womansired?

K

good question ,but do not count on Nick for an true answer to that one ,

as you see he is already lost ,between being born and being baptized ,

but Mike on the other hand has given you the head up to that understanding but you have rejected it ,

so you have to dig in scriptures deeper and more truly in heart and mind,

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ May 27 2012,04:15)
    Hi KW,
    Because being born of woman simply defines man while being baptised in the Spirit is only possible through unity with Jesus Christ.

Nick;

I see what you mean in that being Spirit-sired preempts being woman-sired. In the same way having a Spirit enlivened flesh body preempts having a blood enlivened flesh body.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (kerwin @ May 28 2012,10:25)

Quote (Nick Hassan @ May 27 2012,04:15)
    Hi KW,

Nick;

I see what you mean in that being Spirit-sired preempts being woman-sired.  In the same way having a Spirit enlivened flesh body preempts having a blood enlivened flesh body.

K

why you do not answer your own question ????

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi KW,
    Any man born of woman can be born again from above.
    We are made vessels to be cleansed and made into temples.
    We leave earthly flesh and it's needs when we meet him in the air

mikeboll64
    Blocked

For Nick:

2 Timothy 4:18
    The Lord will rescue me from every evil attack and will bring me safely to his heavenly kingdom.

Compare that teaching to the one in Phil 3:20-21, and you have your answer to the question of this thread.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Bump for Nick.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ May 28 2012,11:42)
    Hi KW,
    Any man born of woman can be born again from above.
    We are made vessels to be cleansed and made into temples.
    We leave earthly flesh and it's needs when we meet him in the air

N

and if you do not meet Christ in the air ,then you still be a temple  because God will not reside in anything less than a house (temple)who his devoted to him ,

SO KEEP YOUR HOUSE OR TEMPLE CLEAN AND FREE OF WICKEDNESS

Proclaimer
    Participant

terraricca
    Participant

Phil 3:14 I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.
    Phil 3:15 All of us who are mature should take such a view of things. And if on some point you think differently, that too God will make clear to you.

Rev 14:3 And they sang a new song before the throne and before the four living creatures and the elders. No one could learn the song except the 144,000 who had been redeemed from the earth.

IT SEEMS THAT THE FIST SHEEP WHERE FOR HEAVEN ,WHILE THE OTHER SHEEP WHERE FOR THE EARTH BUT ALL ARE IN THE KINGDOM BECAUSE THE KINGDOM OF GOD INCLUDES HEAVEN AND EARTH

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Mar. 02 2014,00:40)
    Phil 3:14 I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.
    Phil 3:15 All of us who are mature should take such a view of things. And if on some point you think differently, that too God will make clear to you.

Rev 14:3 And they sang a new song before the throne and before the four living creatures and the elders. No one could learn the song except the 144,000 who had been redeemed from the earth.

IT SEEMS THAT THE FIST SHEEP WHERE FOR HEAVEN ,WHILE THE OTHER SHEEP WHERE FOR THE EARTH BUT ALL ARE IN THE KINGDOM BECAUSE THE KINGDOM OF GOD INCLUDES HEAVEN AND EARTH

T.

You are dreaming up your own philosophies as you go along.

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

JN 9:39 And Jesus said, “ For judgment I came into this world, so that those who do not see may see, and that those who see may become blind.”
    JN 9:41 Jesus said to them, “ If you were blind, you would have no sin; but since you say, ‘ We see,’ your sin remains.

SOME THINK THAT THEY ARE THE GOSPEL WHEN THEY TALK ,JUST LIKE THE SCRIBES AND PHARISEES

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Mar. 02 2014,02:39)
    JN 9:39 And Jesus said, “ For judgment I came into this world, so that those who do not see may see, and that those who see may become blind.”
    JN 9:41 Jesus said to them, “ If you were blind, you would have no sin; but since you say, ‘ We see,’ your sin remains.

SOME THINK THAT THEY ARE THE GOSPEL WHEN THEY TALK ,JUST LIKE THE SCRIBES AND PHARISEES

T.

For judgement of them that do not believe.
    This takes generations of them that not believe.
    Their judgement will come at the second coming.

wakeup.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T,
    It may SEEM so to you but there is no division in Christ Jesus now or then.

1cor 12

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 02 2014,08:53)

Hi T,
    It may SEEM so to you but there is no division in Christ Jesus now or then.

1cor 12

NICK
    I never said there was division ;the fact that Christ as calls for heaven and earth does not divide anything ,

Wakeup
    Participant

The OTHER FLOCK are the gentiles.

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

you guy's are right but you can not think strait with truth so you do not understand ,what I am saying nor scriptures

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T,
    Christ Jesus is one and those who are reborn into him are even now with him in the heavenlies[coll3.1]
    JW fantasies about a separated body with some in heaven and some on earth are pathetic follies.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 03 2014,22:52)
    Hi T,
    Christ Jesus is one and those who are reborn into him are even now with him in the heavenlies[coll3.1]
    JW fantasies about a separated body with some in heaven and some on earth are pathetic follies.

Nick

show me that the earth will be bare of humans ,and that all men (believers) will be in heaven ,and that without leaving anyone on earth ???
    scriptures please,
    thank you

Viewing 20 posts - 981 through 1,000 (of 1,019 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account