Do men ever go to heaven?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 541 through 560 (of 1,019 total)
  • Author
    NickHassan
    Participant

Hi MB,
    You say
    “Then are YOU a “morning star”, Kerwin? How about me? Or Nick?”

Have you not yet been given the MORNING STAR?
    rev 2.28

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 18 2012,19:22)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ April 18 2012,11:11)
    And what does it mean in Job?

Hi MB,
    In Job 38 the morning stars are angelic sons.

N

are you sure of what you saying ???

Job 38:6 On what were its footings set,
    or who laid its cornerstone—
    Job 38:7 while the morning stars sang together
    and all the angels shouted for joy?

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 17 2012,19:22)

Hi MB,

That seems to be the general consensus. So what does it mean that Jesus is the “bright morning star”?

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (kerwin @ April 17 2012,18:56)
    Judge for yourself; is it an angel or the Spirit of God that arises in the hearts of believers?

Point taken, Kerwin. But since it can be said that God and Jesus “dwell within us”, couldn't it be said that Jesus is the morning star that arises in the hearts of believers?

I'm not trying to teach here – just asking questions.

kerwin
    Participant

Terraricca,

You call it my opinion when I state that the fruit of the Spirit includes meekness when Galatians 5:23 explicitly states that.  Do you not understand that those who walk by the Spirit reveal the fruit thereof and so are meek?  That is reading comprehension and not an opinion.  Jesus promises the meek will inherit the earth.  Is it my opinion when I believe his Word and so believe those who walk by the Spirit will inherit the earth?

I only see two choices in Scripture, a believer either walks by the spirit or by the flesh.   Therefore it is not an opinion to state those who are not meek will not inherit the kingdom.

The bottom line is that the new earth is for man and then new heavens are for the angels.   This contradicts what you have been told by ignorant and corrupt men.  Will you be able to discard their false teachings?

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ April 18 2012,08:13)

Quote (kerwin @ April 17 2012,18:56)
    Judge for yourself; is it an angel or the Spirit of God that arises in the hearts of believers?

Point taken, Kerwin.  But since it can be said that God and Jesus “dwell within us”, couldn't it be said that Jesus is the morning star that arises in the hearts of believers?

I'm not trying to teach here – just asking questions.

Mike,

You also make a good point as Jesus dwells in us through the Spirit; which is also at least part of his inheritance.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ April 18 2012,20:10)

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 17 2012,19:22)

Hi MB,

That seems to be the general consensus.  So what does it mean that Jesus is the “bright morning star”?

Mike

would Jesus be plural it says STARS not STAR

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (kerwin @ April 18 2012,20:28)
    Terraricca,

You call it my opinion when I state that the fruit of the Spirit includes meekness when Galatians 5:23 explicitly states that.  Do you not understand that those who walk by the Spirit reveal the fruit thereof and so are meek?  That is reading comprehension and not an opinion.  Jesus promises the meek will inherit the earth.  Is it my opinion when I believe his Word and so believe those who walk by the Spirit will inherit the earth?

I only see two choices in Scripture, a believer either walks by the spirit or by the flesh.   Therefore it is not an opinion to state those who are not meek will not inherit the kingdom.

The bottom line is that the new earth is for man and then new heavens are for the angels.   This contradicts what you have been told by ignorant and corrupt men.  Will you be able to discard their false teachings?

Kerwin

you are a wind blower ,answer my question ,if you can not then to give me names that you should carry

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    The sons of God are led by the SPIRIT of God so angelic sons, the MORNING STARS, are too.

Jesus Christ promised to give men the MORNING STAR and he gives them his SPIRIT.

The MORNING STAR is meant to rise in our hearts just as the SPIRIT leads God's sons.

Now the Lord is the SPIRIT and is the MORNING STAR.

Anyone here with SPIRITUAL EYES here not able to decipher the truth?

david
    Participant

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi David,
    Yes Jesus did.
    I am sure others will visit too.
    But God will make HIS ABODE on the new earth with men

david
    Participant

1 KINGS 8:27
    ““But will God truly dwell upon the earth? Look! The heavens, yes, the heaven of the heavens, themselves cannot contain you; how much less, then, this house that I have built!”

david
    Participant

“God never leaves heaven but His Spirit has ever been moving over earth and among men[Gen1, Acts 17, Ps 139]. He was in His Son and in His children and will never leave them. He will be in his Son when the Son returns to rule with his brothers in the seat of David.

And He will make His dwelling place again on the new earth as Rev21 shows.”–page 32 of this thread, Nick.

“God never leaves heaven….He will make His dwelling place again on the new earth.”

So, when you say “He” do you mean his holy spirit?

david
    Participant

“But will God in very deed dwell with men on the earth? behold, heaven and the heaven of heavens cannot contain thee; how much less this house which I have built!”–KJV

I see your refutation:

“God has DWELLED among men before.
    Exodus 25:8
    And let them make me a sanctuary; that I may dwell among them.
    Exodus 29:45
    And I will dwell among the children of Israel, and will be their God.
    Exodus 29:46
    And they shall know that I am the LORD their God, that brought them forth out of the land of Egypt, that I may dwell among them: I am the LORD their God.
    Numbers 5:3
    Both male and female shall ye put out, without the camp shall ye put them; that they defile not their camps, in the midst whereof I dwell.
    Numbers 35:34
    Defile not therefore the land which ye shall inhabit, wherein I dwell: for I the LORD dwell among the children of Israel.”

david
    Participant

First, where is mike?

Secondly, Mike, I found one place where the topic of Jesus' resurrection (spirit or flesh) was had (page 37-40 of this thread.)

Where did mike go?

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ April 18 2012,08:49)

Terraricca,

Kerwin

you are a wind blower ,answer my question ,if you can not then to give me names that you should carry

terraricca,

I do not know the question you speak.  Please repeat it and direct my attention to it.  I do know that you refuse to acknowledge that those that live by the Spirit have the characteristic of meekness; among others.  Why do you avoid that fact?

Galatians 5
    King James Version (KJV)

22But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,
    23Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.

It is written that the meek will inherit the new earth.  Why do you doubt?

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (david @ April 18 2012,10:38)

David,

Men can visit heaven but they inherit the new earth as one of the fruits of the Spirit is meekness.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (kerwin @ April 19 2012,00:19)

Terraricca,

Kerwin

terraricca,

I do not know the question you speak.  Please repeat it and direct my attention to it.  I do know that you refuse to acknowledge that those that live by the Spirit have the characteristic of meekness; among others.  Why do you avoid that fact?

Galatians 5
    King James Version (KJV)

22But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,

K

Page 54

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ April 18 2012,12:43)

Quote (kerwin @ April 19 2012,00:19)

Terraricca,

Kerwin

terraricca,

Galatians 5
    King James Version (KJV)

K

Page 54

Pierre,

Thank you

first Christ says he has two pen of sheep who are they

Matthew 15 (King James Version)

24But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

the house of Israel is the pen.

Who are the other lost sheep that are outside the pen?

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (david @ April 18 2012,17:02)
    “God never leaves heaven but His Spirit has ever been moving over earth and among men[Gen1, Acts 17, Ps 139]. He was in His Son and in His children and will never leave them. He will be in his Son when the Son returns to rule with his brothers in the seat of David.

And He will make His dwelling place again on the new earth as Rev21 shows.”–page 32 of this thread, Nick.

“God never leaves heaven….He will make His dwelling place again on the new earth.”

So, when you say “He” do you mean his holy spirit?

Hi David,
    Did you think when God makes His abode on earth He leaves heaven??
    He made His abode on earth before.
    ex 25.8, ex 29.45-46, num 5.3, num 35.34 etc

Viewing 20 posts - 541 through 560 (of 1,019 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account