Do men ever go to heaven?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 521 through 540 (of 1,019 total)
  • Author
    terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 18 2012,14:04)
    Hi T,
    “being led by the spirit just means that you have knowledge of God's words and are following them with all your heart and soul ,so that the understanding grows and grows within you this is what Gods word does to those who believe in his words “

No you must be born again from above or you will never understand or see the kingdom.
    Not by might nor by power but by My Spirit.

N

“being led by the spirit just means that you have knowledge of God's words and are following them with all your heart and soul ,so that the understanding grows and grows within you this is what Gods word does to those who believe in his words “

but this is being born again by Christ and his father spirit
    Nick,wen you reborn by the spirit you are not an adult it takes time and deeds and so grow from being on milk to a mature state
    wen are you going to see ???

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T,
    Do you think understanding is the best fruit of the Spirit?[gal5]
    Jesus understood from scripture too well before his anointing

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T,
    Do you think you are an example of maturity?

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 18 2012,15:35)
    Hi T,
    Do you think understanding is the best fruit of the Spirit?[gal5]
    Jesus understood from scripture too well before his anointing

N

if you have true understanding in Gods word ,who you think give it to you ???

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 18 2012,15:35)
    Hi T,
    Do you think you are an example of maturity?

N

our faith is not a competition

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi t,
    Yes the Spirit will reveal the full depth of meaning in scripture.
    He will take what is mine and reveal it to you.
    He will remind you of my words.

May the morning star rise in your heart[2peter1]

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 18 2012,15:52)
    Hi t,
    Yes the Spirit will reveal the full depth of meaning in scripture.
    He will take what is mine and reveal it to you.
    He will remind you of my words.

:)

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (terraricca @ April 16 2012,22:56)
    N

why you do not consider Mike scriptures ??? is your heart not in truth ??

Sometimes I think Nick just likes to argue and irritate people. First, he insists that Jesus is still a MAN in heaven, and then argues that men don't go to heaven. ???

I agree that “MEN” don't go to heaven, but some who were once men will dwell in heaven, just as Jesus, who was once a man, dwells there now.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 17 2012,15:52)

What do you think “morning star” refers to, Nick?

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ April 18 2012,10:48)

Quote (terraricca @ April 16 2012,22:56)
    N

why you do not consider Mike scriptures ??? is your heart not in truth ??

Sometimes I think Nick just likes to argue and irritate people.  First, he insists that Jesus is still a MAN in heaven, and then argues that men don't go to heaven.  ???

I agree that “MEN” don't go to heaven, but some who were once men will dwell in heaven, just as Jesus, who was once a man, dwells there now.

Hi MB,
    No.
    Men will not abide in heaven.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi MB
    You ask
    “What do you think “morning star” refers to, Nick? “

The Spirit of Christ.
    Jesus Christ is the Morning Star.[rev 22]

Now the Lord is the Spirit
    It is of the Lord and he gives it to men.[rev 2.28]

mikeboll64
    Blocked

And what does it mean in Job?

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 17 2012,12:41)
    Hi KW,
    You preach a mixture of human and sacred wisdom.
    Salty and fresh water?
    Unpalatable

Nick,

You accuse me of mixing the word of Man with the Word of God and yet did not answer my question and bring present what you believed is flawed that we may examine it.

Look back on my post and reveal what you believe is flawed as I am not afraid to have my words tested.

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ April 18 2012,06:11)

Mike,

try one filled with the Spirit of God at all mentions.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Then are YOU a “morning star”, Kerwin? How about me? Or Nick?

Most commentators seem to think it refers to heavenly spirit beings, such as angels. You don't agree?

kerwin
    Participant

Pierre,

You wrote:

A soul needs a body to be able to function, left in a state alone without body it is in a sleeping condition, while it is not really sleeping ,spirit do not need to sleep,

Why do you believe the soul sleeps when every time the sleep of death is mentioned Scripture is clearly speaking of the body from which the soul has departed?

And so Jesus Christ that one man the second Adam took away what the first man did wrong, and put a condition to get out and be freed from the curse of the first Adam, and so gain everlasting life, on earth, or immortality in heaven this is for 144k only.

There is no scripture that states that anyone; but Jesus; will inherit the new heavens which are for God’s angels; just as it is written:

Job 22:8
    New American Standard Bible (NASB)

8 “But the earth belongs to the mighty man,
    And the honorable man dwells in it.

and

Hebrews 2:5

5 For He did not subject to angels [a]the world to come, concerning which we are speaking.

Footnotes:
    a.Hebrews 2:5 Lit the inhabited earth

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ April 18 2012,06:38)
    Then are YOU a “morning star”, Kerwin?  How about me?  Or Nick?

Most commentators seem to think it refers to heavenly spirit beings, such as angels.  You don't agree?

Mike,

In every case it refers to those who live according to the Spirit, have fallen from that estate; or are maturing into it.  Angels certainly qualify but then so do certain men, such as the king of Babylon; who was credited with it.

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (kerwin @ April 18 2012,06:52)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ April 18 2012,06:38)
    Then are YOU a “morning star”, Kerwin?  How about me?  Or Nick?

Most commentators seem to think it refers to heavenly spirit beings, such as angels.  You don't agree?

Mike,

In every case it refers to those who live according to the Spirit, have fallen from that estate; or are maturing into it.  Angels certainly qualify but then so do certain men, such as the king of Babylon; who was credited with it.

Mike,

It is written:

2 Peter 1:19

19 [a]So we have the prophetic word made more sure, to which you do well to pay attention as to a lamp shining in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star arises in your hearts.
    Footnotes:

a)    2 Peter 1:19 Or We have the even more sure prophetic word

Judge for yourself; is it an angel or the Spirit of God that arises in the hearts of believers?

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (kerwin @ April 18 2012,18:42)
    Pierre,

You wrote:

A soul needs a body to be able to function, left in a state alone without body it is in a sleeping condition, while it is not really sleeping ,spirit do not need to sleep,

Why do you believe the soul sleeps when every time the sleep of death is mentioned Scripture is clearly speaking of the body from which the soul has departed?

And so Jesus Christ that one man the second Adam took away what the first man did wrong, and put a condition to get out and be freed from the curse of the first Adam, and so gain everlasting life, on earth, or immortality in heaven this is for 144k only.

There is no scripture that states that anyone; but Jesus; will inherit the new heavens which are for God’s angels; just as it is written:

Job 22:8

8 “But the earth belongs to the mighty man,
    And the honorable man dwells in it.

and

Hebrews 2:5

5 For He did not subject to angels [a]the world to come, concerning which we are speaking.

Footnotes:
    a.Hebrews 2:5 Lit the inhabited earth

Kerwin

could you answer my questions

Quote (kerwin @ April 16 2012,23:07)
    Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 16 2012,10:39)
    Hi T,
    So nothing there about men going to heaven.
    But you will cling to myths?

terraricca,

What Nick states is true as you know both that the meek will inherit the earth, Matthew 5:5 and no one who is not meek will inherit the kingdom of God. It is written of those that will inherit the kingdom:

Galatians 5
    King James Version (KJV)

22But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,
    23Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.

It is written of those who will not.

Galatians 5

King James Version (KJV)

19Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
    20Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,
    21Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

If you do not manifest the fruit of the Spirit; which includes meekness; you manifest the works of the flesh and therefore will not inherit the kingdom of God.

It is obvious that each and every righteous human being inherits the new Earth with the citizenship in heaven.

K and N

you give your opinion and you believe in your opinion ,this is good enough for you ?? good ,

but not for me ,there are many scriptures that have to be answered ,what you guy's just push aside and figure your opinions will do,

so if you can truthfully according to scriptures show me that your opinion are truth from God and so from scriptures fine I would believe it ;;

first Christ says he has two pen of sheep who are they

why it says in revelation twice that only 144k are redeemed from the earth ,???

now why did Christ said that the MEEK one will have the earth if all go to heaven

and in Phi;3;14-15 it talks about two aspirations ,not one why ?

why is it that God said the the earth will never be empty from having men on it ?

and Christ came to save men ,not from his manhood condition but from Adam curse ,so their never was a need to be going to heaven sins the beginning right ?

so I wait for your scriptural answers

Edited by terraricca on April 16 2012,16:38

————–
    Pierre
    i am just a fisherman

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ April 18 2012,11:11)

Hi MB,
    In Job 38 the morning stars are angelic sons.

Viewing 20 posts - 521 through 540 (of 1,019 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account