Do men ever go to heaven?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 501 through 520 (of 1,019 total)
  • Author
    mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 15 2012,20:30)
    Hi MB,
    I am glad you said I THINK.
    But it does weaken your STATEMENT

Philippians 3:20
    For our citizenship is in heaven, from which also we eagerly wait for a Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ;

So we ARE citizens in him now and we await his return.

“Heaven” is not a “him”, Nick. Care to try again?

mikeboll64
    Blocked

2 Cor 5
    1 Now we know that if the earthly tent we live in is destroyed, we have a building from God, an eternal house in heaven, not built by human hands. 2 Meanwhile we groan, longing to be clothed with our heavenly dwelling, 3 because when we are clothed, we will not be found naked. 4 For while we are in this tent, we groan and are burdened, because we do not wish to be unclothed but to be clothed with our heavenly dwelling, so that what is mortal may be swallowed up by life.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi MB,
    You still do not understand spiritual things?
    You should read col3.1

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi MB,
    So when the old body wastes away a new heavenly one is waiting for us in heaven.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 17 2012,20:41)
    Hi MB,
    So when the old body wastes away a new heavenly one is waiting for us in heaven.

N

so heaven is like a big closet with new costumes, ???

is not the soul that goes back I mean only the righteous ones

souls do not need a new body if they are destine to live on earth, only those who are part of the 144k the only redeemed from the earth

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T,
    Mockery and logic are your only tools to find truth?

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 17 2012,22:27)
    Hi T,
    Mockery and logic are your only tools to find truth?

N

NO, it is because you do not believe in scriptures that you say you do,

I do not mock scriptures just your own way to miss represent scriptures ,and so not saying the truth.

terraricca
    Participant

N

why you do not consider Mike scriptures ??? is your heart not in truth ??

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ April 17 2012,10:26)

Hi MB,

N

souls do not need a new body if they are destine to live on earth, only those who are part of the 144k the only redeemed from the earth

Pierre,

A soul without a body is a ghost.

A soul in a mortal body is subject of death.

Those that live by the spirit of love inherit the earth as one of the fruits of doing so is meekness.

Those who instead live by flesh do not inherit the kingdom of heaven.

NickHassan
    Participant

So saith KW.

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 17 2012,11:38)
    So saith KW.

Nick,

You claim to be knowledgeable and yet do not know these things?

You know the soul goes to Sheol and if it returns to the body has life.

You know that the soul in mortal body is subject too death.

You know that meekness is one of the fruits of the Spirit and that the meek will inherit the earth while those who reject the spirit will not inherit the kingdom.

What of these do you doubt?  Let us address it less doubt destroy you.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi KW,
    You preach a mixture of human and sacred wisdom.
    Salty and fresh water?
    Unpalatable

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (kerwin @ April 17 2012,23:08)

Quote (terraricca @ April 17 2012,10:26)

Hi MB,

N

Pierre,

A soul without a body is a ghost.

A soul in a mortal body is subject of death.

Those that live by the spirit of love inherit the earth as one of the fruits of doing so is meekness.

Those who instead live by flesh do not inherit the kingdom of heaven.

K

A soul is us ,the real us ,what is saved to be judged ,and it is going in a place according to our way of live on earth”

And it is spirit by nature,

A soul needs a body to be able to function,left in a state alone without body it is in a sleeping condition,while it is not really sleeping ,spirit do not need to sleep,

Now it say to Adam the day you eat from the three you die, so he died and we because of it die as well ,

The man and his soul did not to die ,it is his behavior that killed him

And so the sin of Adam was on all men head, all have to die because of that one man,

And so Jesus Christ that one man the second Adam took away what the first man did wrong,and put a condition to get out and be freed from the curse of the first Adam, and so gain everlasting life,on earth,or immortality in heaven this is for 144k only.

Both groups have the same condition to fill ,what is full submission to Christ and his father and God,

This will eliminate all possibility to serve anyone or anything else but God,

So if you serve the flesh yours or some elses you do not serve God or you are not submit to God ,you would be divided to serve two masters,

Got it ???And so lose all.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T,
    144k in heaven?
    Any scriptures?

Who decides what is FULL SUBMISSION?

You?

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 18 2012,01:32)
    Hi T,
    144k in heaven?
    Any scriptures?

Who decides what is FULL SUBMISSION?

You?

N

144k Rev;7 and 14

can you apply this ;Jn 17:6 “I have revealed you to those whom you gave me out of the world. They were yours; you gave them to me and they have obeyed your word.

IT SAYS OBEY GODS WORD ; can this be done in a partial way ??

Jn 17:8 For I gave them the words you gave me and they accepted them. They knew with certainty that I came from you, and they believed that you sent me.

IT SAYS THAT THEY ACCEPTED THE WORDS OF GOD;so do you think they could be division in their heart s ???

Jn 17:14 I have given them your word and the world has hated them, for they are not of the world any more than I am of the world.

IT SAYS THEY ARE NOT PART OF THE WORLD ;it does not say they are only a bit of the world and a bit of God does it ????NO,

and what does it say in the first commandment ????
    WITH ALL YOUR HEART ,AND SOUL,AND STRENGTH ,
    WHAT DO YOU THINK IS LEFT OVER ???

Spock
    Participant

There's like 19 million members of the Jehovah Witness cult, if only 144,000 survive the others are going to be “like bummer dude”!

I once worked in an office with JW's, nice people but just a bit mind numbed.

Colter

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Colter @ April 18 2012,09:46)
    There's like 19 million members of the Jehovah Witness cult, if only 144,000 survive the others are going to be “like bummer dude”!

I once worked in an office with JW's, nice people but just a bit mind numbed.

Colter

colter

the 144k have nothing to do with the JW's

or any other denomination

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T,
    It is only possible to obey the will of God if you are led by the Spirit.
    “God is at work in you to will and to do”Phil

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 18 2012,12:58)
    Hi T,
    It is only possible to obey the will of God if you are led by the Spirit.
    “God is at work in you to will and to do”Phil

N

yes ,but this is why Paul says to test our self to see if we are in Christ ;

2CO 13:5 Test yourselves to see if you are in the faith; examine yourselves! Or do you not recognize this about yourselves, that Jesus Christ is in you—unless indeed you fail the test?
    2CO 13:6 But I trust that you will realize that we ourselves do not fail the test.

so it is for all of us to bear the responsibility to test our faith and see to it that it is in harmony of Christ teachings ,

God provided us with his word the scriptures ,and if we plant those words in our heart and apply them we will never fail the test

being led by the spirit just means that you have knowledge of God's words and are following them with all your heart and soul ,so that the understanding grows and grows within you this is what Gods word does to those who believe in his words

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T,
    “being led by the spirit just means that you have knowledge of God's words and are following them with all your heart and soul ,so that the understanding grows and grows within you this is what Gods word does to those who believe in his words “

No you must be born again from above or you will never understand or see the kingdom.
    Not by might nor by power but by My Spirit.

Viewing 20 posts - 501 through 520 (of 1,019 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account