Did scripture writers make errors?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 92 total)
  • Author
    NickHassan
    Participant

G,
    If you feared God and respected His precious words then you would bring food of value to the table.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

NIck…….I do but you refuse to eat, Because you are still a Child and not able to eat Meat yet. Full of fear and trimbling and that prevents you from growing.

Here is some meat try it and see if you can eat,….> Rom 8:15…> for you did not recieve a spirit of (bondage again for (FEAR), but ye did recieve a spirit of adoption in which we cry, 'Abba–Father.

And here is some more morsels for you……> 2Ti 1:7….> for God did not give us a spirit of (fear). but of power, and love, and of a sound mind.

Try eating that Nick and see if you can digest it. Is those ” precious words” palatable enough for you?

peace and love…………….gene

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    God loves and protects his words.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick……….And thats you only reply, your failure to accept the truth is evident, you PRIDE gets the best of you brother. IMO

peace and love……………………………gene

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    Many come to some light and understanding about deeper matters through being illuminated by the light of the Spirit in the bible but then self assurance takes over and they begin to despise the Teacher and his precious words and set up their own rival doctrines.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick………..do you have scripture for that or is that just you logic or reasonings talking. Please enlighten us to where that is written.

peace and love………………………..gene

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    Keep this verse in mind.

Hebrews 10:25-27

25Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.

26For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins,

27But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick………..Is that why you are full of fear and trembling? Try loving the FATHER and Jesus and Understand their words. Ask for the Spirit to teach you brother, Don't let fear keep you from growing in GRACE (AND) KNOWLEDGE. “For you have not recieved a SPIRIT of FEAR, but of Love and (KNOWLEDGE) and of POWER and a SOUND MIND”> learn to believe what is written brother.

peace and love…………….gene

Job 4:14 Fear came upon me, and trembling, which made all my bones to shake.

Psa 2:11 Serve the LORD with fear, and rejoice with trembling.

Phl 2:12 Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling

amen

NickHassan
    Participant

G,
    Your god is intellect.
    We serve a greater God.

NickHassan
    Participant

G,
    Your god is intellect.
    We serve a greater God.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick………SO explain how your GOD has no intellect and is grater then His intellect?

peace and love………………..gene

NickHassan
    Participant

G,
    Intellect is not a word found in scripture so you need to look up from the limited understandings of men to the God Who does reveal himself in the bible.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

NIck………..And you need to look up the meaning of the word intellect. Which evidently you are not able to understand. IMO

peace and love………………………..gene

NickHassan
    Participant

G,
    Where is it in the bible?

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick……….LOOK up WORD and SPIRIT, MIND, or THOUGHTS, or KNOWLEDGE and you might find out. It doesn't take a genus to understand it. IMO

peace and love…………………..gene

NickHassan
    Participant

G,
    So intellect is not there?
    So why do you make such a big thing of something not even written?

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick……….I see you failed to look up the definitions to these words right.

peace and love,…………………..gene

NickHassan
    Participant

G,
    This is a bible study site.
    First show it written ONCE and we can go from there.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick……….look up the definitions of the words i posted and see for yourself. That should suffice you. IMO

peace and love………………..geen

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 92 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account