Did Jesus pre-exist?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Irene,
    He is a hard worker and a broad thinker and it is good to discuss his ideas so we can all grow.

Tiffany
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Sep. 26 2008,09:44)
    Hi Georg,
    You say
    ” What is it that the Father, the Son and man have in common? A mind, Paul calls it a spirit.”
    Paul also calls a MIND a mind.
    They are not the same.

Have you ever asked someone, what is in your Spirit? Or would you say, what is in your mind. Are you out of your mind? You would not say are you out of your Spirit, would you? There is a Spirit in men, there is none in an animal. Paul says let the mind be in you which also is in Christ Jesus. The things of God was in Christ Jesus. All spiritual.
    Irene

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Irene,
    The opinions of men cannot be compared with the wisdom of Scripture.
    Animals have a spirit

Ecclesiastes 3:21
    Who knoweth the spirit of man that goeth upward, and the spirit of the beast that goeth downward to the earth?

Tiffany
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Sep. 26 2008,09:45)
    Hi Georg,
    Was Jesus playing like a child, according to your view of Prov 8, while God created all things?

That is what it said. Do you have a James Moffatt Bible? King James only says that He was His delight.
    Irene

Tiffany
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Sep. 26 2008,11:18)
    Hi Irene,
    The opinions of men cannot be compared with the wisdom of Scripture.
    Animals have a spirit

Ecclesiastes 3:21
    Who knoweth the spirit of man that goeth upward, and the spirit of the beast that goeth downward to the earth?

Not the same spirit. Ours goes back to God.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Irene,
    It does not say Jesus.
    That is an assumption perhaps?

Tiffany
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Sep. 26 2008,09:54)
    Hi Georg,
    You say
    “Gen. 6:9   “These are the generations of Noah; Noah was a just man and perfect in his
    generation, and Noah walked with God.”
    What does “perfect in his generations” mean? Noah and his family were the only pure humans left; all others flesh had been corrupted.”

Why would you think perfection in God's eyes relates to physical form and not higher things?

Is that true, was all other corrupt at that time or not? Did God not destroy all Physical bodies or not? By water the Flood.
    Irene

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Irene,
    Did God destroy them becaue they were all CONTAMINATED GENETICALLY?

EUGENICS?

God looks at the heart.

Tiffany
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Sep. 26 2008,11:37)
    Hi Irene,
    Did God destroy them becaue they were all CONTAMINATED GENETICALLY?

EUGENICS?

God looks at the heart.

Did He destroy them or not?:????? He did. That is all.
    Irene

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Irene,
    He did. But why?
    Yes and Jesus ministered to them in prison after his death.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Sep. 26 2008,07:09)
    GB,
    Test the spirits.

We need the Word for that.

Nick….we need a Spiritual understand to do that, not a CARNAL one . It takes God the Fathers Spirit to understand them and He reveals them to those who have His spirit, Jesus told us to ASK and it shall be given you. I think we should do that don't you? Many think they have the ability to test the spirits and don't even have the Spirit to be able to test them.

NickHassan
    Participant

GB,
    Many would follow you if there was any evidence you were following Jesus and speaking his words of Spirit and life. Sadly you seem to prefer your own and those of eminent scientists so I guess you will remain a plaintive strangers voice.

charity
    Participant

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ Sep. 26 2008,14:04)

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Sep. 26 2008,07:09)
    GB,
    Test the spirits.

We need the Word for that.

Nick….we need a Spiritual understand  to do that, not a CARNAL one .  It takes God the Fathers Spirit to understand them and He reveals them to those who have His spirit, Jesus told us to ASK and it shall be given you. I think we should do that don't you? Many think they have the ability to test the spirits and don't even have the Spirit to be able to test them.

There are Many spirits to test Nick, all are of God,  all those spirits, churches,
    can be reduced down into  two covenants, those that are still under Moses Law,  and manipulate the Laws of the Land
    Moses followers continue in sacrifice and as all spirits stand beneath the cross, even this day they show approval or disapproval,  a choice to be understood, either be, the one taking his life needing still to sacrifice, or the one that cry's for he was lead to the slaughter like a lamb,he new not that they had  devised devices against him to cut his life off, Leave us without teaching, that they then again Made IT AS GodS GIVEN WILL?

he knew not, but they may have Lied and said he said he did?
    Isa 53:7   He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet he opened not his mouth: he is brought as a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before her shearers is dumb, so he openeth not his mouth.
    Jer 11:19 But I [was] like a lamb [or] an ox [that] is brought to the slaughter; and I knew not that they had devised devices against me, [saying], Let us destroy the tree with the fruit thereof, and let us cut him off from the land of the living, that his name may be no more remembered.

we need to make the choice of which prophets you will hear as the truth?

Last Night I talked with a woman, at the end of round 10, she agreed that she would Nail Jesus to the cross HER SELF, OTHER WISE SHE WOULD NOT GO TO heaven ANY OTHER WAY,
    i SAID i WOULD RATHER BE CUT OFF AND UTTERLY DESTROYED,  DESOLATE, THAN CUT DOWN THE GRANDEST TREE OF life ON EARTH.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi charity,
    You mean the synagogues of Satan?
    That door is closed so only deception remains.

charity
    Participant

Nick would you Nail Jesus to to the cross yourself for the only means of Salvation?

Did  Jesus Have to
    have his life cut off for you?

If  he would have lived unto an old age and died naturally, would you still be saved? that is just by hearing the word that sayeth, go now your sins are forgiven?
    God was full of sacrifice and offering even from his fathers Davids Kingdom 1000 yrs before?

charity
    Participant

Would it not be true that God gave us a free choice, of which side of Jesus death we would stand, and he has tested many spirits since, and seen, either we have faith enough just to hear our souls are saved, even saved from observing rituals, and our sin is forgiven by Gods Living walking word, least the rest will be tempted with rituals of human sacrifice and offering, as cleansing blood, observing preserving the violent action as sacred good and Holy, offered up for every child born as a continual sacrifice, of bad savor, forced up towards Gods nose, by the ignorant primitive and unbelieving.
    charity

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Sep. 26 2008,14:14)
    GB,
    Many would follow you if there was any evidence you were following Jesus and speaking his words of Spirit and life. Sadly you seem to prefer your own and those of eminent scientists so I guess you will remain a plaintive strangers voice.

Nick….there is evidence i follow Jesus, it's just your mind can not comprehend or understand it, at this time.

charity
    Participant

“As soon as men know that they can kill without fear of punishment or blame, they kill; or at least they encourage killers with approving smiles.”
     – Simone Weil

fix this one first Nick! and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of gene's eye.

gollamudi
    Participant

Hi brother Nick,
    Do you judge a brother like Gene by your understanding ?
    I thought you are a loving brother in this forum.

Please take care
    Adam

Tiffany
    Participant

It is amazing how many Tread there are about “Who is Jesus.”
    Peace and LOve Irene

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 42 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account