Denominations

Viewing 4 posts - 281 through 284 (of 284 total)
  • Author
    Proclaimer
    Participant

@seekingtruth

I believe the trouble with many denominations is they make one truth, the truth, thus missing all truth.

Good point.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

I agree with Proclaimer and Son of God,  they,  the “denominations” have some truths in proberly all of them,   but also twist other scriptures and apply  their own false teachings to them.  I have alway listen to what they said, then went and studied the scriptures and see if what they said was accurate according to the sume of what the SCRIPTURES SAY ON THAT SUBJECT.  Have  found most all trinitarian, and Jesus is a God , as well as Jesus preexisted denomations as false teachers of some scriptures.  Churches who preach the conmandments of God are good for all people in presenting the way to live , YOUNG AND OLD, espically the young.   But that dosen’t always get you into the kingdom of God, espically if they add lies about the person of Jesus Christ to their teachings.

It is far more inporant That we ourselves, ask, seek, and knock  for”ourselves”,  God the Father to give us the truth,  just as it says, “have you faith?, have it unto “yourself”.   While Jesus is the mediator between God and us, he is not meant,  to get between us and God the Father, but to connect us with the Father. Even as he is connected to him,  The exact same way in fact,  he himself is. 

Those of the truth can see both the good and the evil these thousands of different denomation that exist now do have.   Jesus will seperate the sheep from the Goats at his comming. There will be many who will say lord lord to Jesus christ, and hear the response “I, never knew you”.  

Again,  “have you faith? Have it unto yourself”,  and again, study to show “yourself” aproved unto God , how?, “by (RIGHTLY),  deviding the word of God”.  

love and peace to you all and yours……….gene

Berean
    Participant

Pope Francis says to the faith Communities: “Either we go Together, all the Fraternal Denominations, or we do not go Ahead at All”

Pope Francis says to the faith Communities: “Either we go Together, all the Fraternal Denominations, or we do not go Ahead at All”

God bless

Berean
    Participant

Please click on the yellow lines above to read the article on the site.

Viewing 4 posts - 281 through 284 (of 284 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account