Demons

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 261 through 280 (of 343 total)
  • Author
    NickHassan
    Participant

GB,
    Not written as you teach it.
    And you are not greater than our teacher.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick…..well the please show us how it is written then , Please tell us what SPIRIT as described by Jesus is Then. if you know what the Master teaches please present it to us so we can be enlightened. Brother.

love and peace to you…………gene

NickHassan
    Participant

GB,
    Have you got a bible?
    Nowhere does it say spirit is intellect.
    But somehow you make your own idea a basis to teach from.

Why is this?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    So demons are used interchangeably in the word with evil and unclean spirits.
    Jesus cast them out of men breaking up the organised dominion of darkness.
    Satan's control on man was no longer complete and freedom possible.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Dec. 23 2008,18:17)
    GB,
    Have you got a bible?
    Nowhere does it say spirit is intellect.
    But somehow you make your own idea a basis to teach from.

Why is this?

Nick…..lets go to first grade level seeing you lack understanding.
    JESUS SAID (THE WORDS) I AM TELLING YOU (ARE SPIRIT). Now do you understand that? ………..Now with that said (quoted) from scripture, so you shouldn't say it's (MY)teaching right Nick.

Now lets use our GOD given brain for just a minute , ask YOURSELF, WHAT IS A (WORD) NOW ONCE YOU DISCOVER WHAT A (WORD) IS. THEN YOU HAVE YOUR ANSWER. You will also know what SPIRIT IS ALSO. '” WORD (ARE) SPIRIT.

A WORD IS THE EXPRESSION OF ONES (intellect) IN THIS CASE ITS GODS INTELLECT THATS BEING EXPRESSED THROUGH WORDS.

Now see even a third grade child could understand that Nick, so why can't you brother.

love to you and yours………….gene

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick………if you understood that you would also Know what John 1:1 is saying. In the beginning was the (WORD) and the WORD was (WITH) GOD (even as you words are with you they art expression of you they are what makes you you) AND THE WORD (THAT JOHN HERE IS TALKING ABOUT) BEING IN THE BEGINNING, (WAS GOD). God Spoke all things into being. Words (ARE) Spirit and GOD IS SPIRIT SAID JESUS. Seams Jesus and John agree here, DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT, I CAN GIVE SCRIPTURE TO PROVE IT IF YOU HAVEN'T YET READ IT.

WORDS (ARE EXPRESSIONS OF ONES INTELLECT) if not prove it then. SPIRIT IS INTELLECT, simple ” MY WORD (ARE) SPIRIT . Gods (WORDS) which are SPIRIT are sharper the a two edged sword, Which separates the bone from the marrow. We are washed by the word which is spirit from GOD. I could go on and on showing example in scriptures, whats the point though if you can't even understand the simple things who can you possibly the more complex ones. Think about this Nick.

love and peace to you and yours…………..gene

NickHassan
    Participant

GB,
    Scripture is easier to follow than your intellect.
    Simplicity is a character of the Spirit.
    We do not need your additions.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick……….it has become apparent that with you, understanding scripture is not necessary , but just quoting it is. What good is quoting something you don't even understand, pure foolishness. That how people become decieved they just don't have GOD's spirit to understand whats said as Jesus said it would be, Hearing they hear not seeing they see not. This seems to be a good example of that. People are deluded because they don't understand what written , not because the do understand it. And you are right we don't need my additions and we do not need your addition either. WE need true understanding that will set men free from all false teachings of your as well as any of mine.

gene

love and peace……………..gene

NickHassan
    Participant

GB,
    Can you tell people are deceived because they find your teachings lacking?

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick……Can you tell people they are not speaking from Scripture when you don't understand what scripture is saying
    When they find your teaching lacking understanding? Its not what written that counts, it's the understanding of what written that counts.

peace……………….gene

NickHassan
    Participant

GB,
    So intellect rules over scripture?
    Figures

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick…….”figures” another snide remake, But if you must know the answer is YES (scripture) comes from INTELLECT, they are the written intellect of GOD>

love to you and yours……………gene

NickHassan
    Participant

GB,
    So you say.
    But we have a teacher whose words will not pass.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick…….yes and He agree with the post, or should he agree with what you say , first the scripture and then the intellect, ( you have it backwards) again NIck.

peace to you and yours……………….gene

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick….you have me explaining things even a child can understand. surely you know this much by now. I know we are not supposed to enter into doubt disputations but come on Nick. But i really am beginning to doubt your understanding. Maybe all this has just got you weary Brother. I am sorry. I may be forgetting the burdens on you. I'll will try to be more Kinder and forgiving to you.

love and peace to you and yours Nick……….gene

NickHassan
    Participant

GB,
    A child of God does not listen to strangers.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick…..so are you saying you are a child of GOD and we are strangers, because we don't agree with you?

gene

meerkat
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Dec. 24 2008,18:11)
    GB,
    A child of God does not listen to strangers.

:O

A child of God does listen to all, and holds to the truth desires the truth seeks the truth.

We are to love even our enemies – our enemies are those that do not like us – we on the other hand should love all.

Love is patient, love is kind.
    It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.
    It is not rude, it is not self-seeking.
    It is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.
    Love does not delight in evil, but rejoices with the truth.
    It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
    Love never fails.
    I Corinthians 13:4-8

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi MK,
    Does the frog know he is dying as the water slowly warms to boiling?
    This is love too.
    Jas5
    19Brethren, if any of you do err from the truth, and one convert him;

20Let him know, that he which converteth the sinner from the error of his way shall save a soul from death, and shall hide a multitude of sins.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick………And where are we sinning and you NOT, Again you have positioned your self as some kind of savior of Us , when in fact you may need to be saved, seeing the lack of spiritual understanding you have. I believe you haven't errored from the truth , you simply don't understand the truth brother, your remain in the elementary teachings and have not left them yet as we are told to and grow in understanding, Better you take the beam out of our own eye first and you might see clearly to (HELP) Not criticize or demean or condescend on you brothers and sisters. Remember it says,”(PRIDE) comes before a fall”, it would pay you to really consider those words Nick. IMO

love and peace to you brother…………..gene

Viewing 20 posts - 261 through 280 (of 343 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account