Deleting views

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    music4two
    Participant

Is it possible to delete someone we do not wish to view anymore? Can I edit who I read on this site?

Admin
    Keymaster

That function is not available in these forums.
    Heaven Net runs on “Ikonboard” and such a feature doesn't exist in that package.

david
    Participant

I find duct tape works well. Makes a mess though.

charity
    Participant

Quote (music4two @ Dec. 19 2006,03:15)
    Is it possible to delete someone we do not wish to view anymore?  Can I edit  who I read on this site?

Hi

I understand what you mean in asking to block out people
    but I wished just to add these scriptures that helped me understand not to reject always;
    but also It dose not mean that we have to submitt ourselves to hate.

building each up

Escaping Trbulation and Persecution.

Mat 13:21 Yet hath he not root in himself, but dureth for a while: for when tribulation or persecution ariseth because of the word, by and by he is offended.

Mat 13:22 He also that received seed among the thorns is he that heareth the word; and the care of this world, and the deceitfulness of riches, choke the word, and he becometh unfruitful.

Mat 13:23 But he that received seed into the good ground is he that heareth the word, and understandeth [it]; which also beareth fruit, and bringeth forth, some an hundredfold, some sixty, some thirty.

Deu 4:30 When thou art in tribulation, and all these things are come upon thee, [even] in the latter days, if thou turn to the LORD thy God, and shalt be obedient unto his voice;

Jdg 10:14 Go and cry unto the gods which ye have chosen; let them deliver you in the time of your tribulation.

charity

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi charity,
    We sow and we sow and we sow and we sow
    Someday to enjoy a harvest and rejoice with the Owner.

The soil is not our responsibility
    The rain is not our responsibility
    The birds are not our responsibility

We sow and we sow and we sow and we sow
    Hated more than loved but we sow.

charity
    Participant

Mr Gold

Yes its time for those who won’t pay the rent to leave
    Give back the vineyard to the master, the violence must come to an end
    Therefore should we go onto the streets and invite others for the first list of guests had land to bye, new wives to see, things to do that they may not attend the wedding banquet

So shall the seats be filled?

It must be four o’clock somewhere

charity

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi charity,
    The seed is the Word.
    Only the Word can produce fruit.
    What of those who sow what is not of the Word?

What crop can they hope to generate?

charity
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Dec. 22 2006,00:39)
    Hi charity,
    The seed is the Word.
    Only the Word can produce fruit.

A second death

Can a tree that is not a fig tree bring forth figs

Nah 3:12 All thy strong holds [shall be like] fig trees with the firstripe figs: if they be shaken, they shall even fall into the mouth of the eater.

Rev 6:13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.

The fig tree the whole of Israel resurrection of life

The word of God is his promise to the fathers fufilled, even the promise came in the flesh for the that was the promise New Life given.

charity

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi charity,
    Jn 21
    ” 19This spake he, signifying by what death he should glorify God. And when he had spoken this, he saith unto him, Follow me.

20Then Peter, turning about, seeth the disciple whom Jesus loved following; which also leaned on his breast at supper, and said, Lord, which is he that betrayeth thee?

21Peter seeing him saith to Jesus, Lord, and what shall this man do?

22Jesus saith unto him, If I will that he tarry till I come, what is that to thee? follow thou me.”

We must leave others to their appointed tasks and follow.

charity
    Participant

Zec 3:10 In that day, saith the LORD of hosts, shall ye call every man his neighbour under the vine and under the fig tree.
    Mic 4:4 But they shall sit every man under his vine and under his fig tree; and none shall make [them] afraid: for the mouth of the LORD of hosts hath spoken [it].
    Jhn 1:50 Jesus answered and said unto him, Because I said unto thee, I saw thee under the fig tree, believest thou? thou shalt see greater things than these.

The shaking of the fig tree and the falling of the saints as figs from above; resurrection of life
    Jhn 1:51 And he saith unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Hereafter ye shall see heaven open, and the angels of God ascending and descending upon the Son of man.

Some cannot recieve these sayings! Save to whom it is given

charity

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi charity,
    The figtree that refused to serve the Son of God and produce fruit?
    Cursed and can drain the soil no longer.
    That way is closed.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi charity,
    Bearing in mind that the seed is the Word of God

Mk 4
    14″The sower sows the word.

Matt 13
    24Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is likened unto a man which sowed good seed in his field:

25But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way.

26But when the blade was sprung up, and brought forth fruit, then appeared the tares also.

27So the servants of the householder came and said unto him, Sir, didst not thou sow good seed in thy field? from whence then hath it tares?

28He said unto them, An enemy hath done this. The servants said unto him, Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up?

29But he said, Nay; lest while ye gather up the tares, ye root up also the wheat with them.

30Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.”

So what do the enemies of Christ sow?
    They sow teachings other than what is written

charity
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Dec. 22 2006,02:21)
    Hi charity,
    The figtree that refused to serve the Son of God and produce fruit?
    Cursed and can drain the soil no longer.
    That way is closed.

It has yet a season to show its friuts.
    Grace to all men, shall it then be destroyed for it takes up space and is not profitable to the eater.

Take head that we understand and fear God that we are found worthy

Fear the beginning of wisdom

charity

charity
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Dec. 22 2006,02:38)
    Hi charity,
    Bearing in mind that the seed is the Word of God

Mk 4
    14″The sower sows the word.

Matt 13
    24Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is likened unto a man which sowed good seed in his field:

25But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way.

26But when the blade was sprung up, and brought forth fruit, then appeared the tares also.

27So the servants of the householder came and said unto him, Sir, didst not thou sow good seed in thy field? from whence then hath it tares?

28He said unto them, An enemy hath done this. The servants said unto him, Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up?

29But he said, Nay; lest while ye gather up the tares, ye root up also the wheat with them.

30Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.”

So what do the enemies of Christ sow?
    They sow teachings other than what is written

Therefore what is the seed?

The creation redeemed from dust and death, the promise and word of God to all men, spirit of prophecy in the flesh, the very first redeemed son of God on earth that we should follow him.

charity

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account