Decoding the Mark of the Beast

Viewing 16 posts - 81 through 96 (of 96 total)
  • Author
    Berean
    Participant

Hi Edj

Have You watch the video ?

Yes or no  ?

The vidéo explains simply the thruth.

If God give me Time , I give You my opinion about 2300 days

God bless

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

To all…..Dan 9:25……”know therefore and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto “the messiah” the Prince shall be seven weeks, three score and two weeks:  

that equals to 69 week to the “birth” of the Messiah, Jesus, he then was cut off in the midst of the following 70 years making him around 35 years old leaving the rest of the 35 years to complete Tahoe rest of what is written .  The complete destruction of Jerusalem and the temple.   That completed the last 70 years of the 490 years prophesied. IMO

peace and love to you all and yours………..gene

Berean
    Participant

Gene

SIXTY-TENTH WEEK

I) MESSIAH = ANOINT
    JESUS WAS ANOINTED IN 27 AD

II) CRUCIFIED IN THE MIDDLE OF THE WEEK IN 31

III) 34 AT THE END OF THE TIME ALLOCATED TO FORMER ISRAEL AS AN ELECTED PEOPLE
    AND THE GOSPEL GOES TO THE PAGANS

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Edj

Yes or no ?

Hi Berean,

Yes

Did you watch the video that I posted?

“Yes” or “No” ?

Berean
    Participant

Hi Edj

Hi Berean,

Yes

“Yes” or “No” ? 

No

But I Know wath preach the adventist people….

Berean
    Participant

AND I Know That IS true ABOUT 2300 days/years….

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Berean…..I quoted you the very scripture that shows there was to be 69 weeks of 70 year periods to the Messiah,  that means to his “berth.”

There was prophesied 7 groups of 70 years, that equals to 490 years total, 69 of those years would go by until the Messiah was “born”, he lived to around 35 years then was cut of (in the Midwest of the last 70 year period) , leaving another 35 years to complete the rest of those last 70 years , it culminated with the fall of Jerusalem and the destruction of the temple causing the burnt  sacrifices to cease , and the casting out of the Jew’s from their land.

You have to transfer the 70 weeks into 70 week of 70 years, that gives you 490 years from the time , the word was given to restore Jerusalem to the complete end  of everything relating to that prophesy,  including the destruction of Jerusalem.
    peace and love to you and yours………gene

Berean
    Participant

Gene

If You want the Real TRUTH about THIS subject go go THIS link

https://www.daniels70weeks.com/

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Edj

Yes or no ?

The vidéo explains simply the thruth.

If God give me Time , I give You my opinion about 2300 days

God bless

Hi Berean,

Yes

“Yes” or “No” ?

No

But I Know wath preach the adventist people….

Hi Berean,

Are you a member of the “Seventh Day Adventist” organization?

“Yes” or “No” ?

Berean
    Participant

Hi Edj

Hi Berean,

“Yes” or “No” ?

Yes I am a member OF the seventh day adventist Church…AND You?

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Berean,

Hi Edj

Yes I am a member OF the seventh day adventist Church…AND You?

Hi Berean

No

Berean
    Participant

Edj

I wanted to say and you, what church are you a member of?

I Know You are not adventist…

Ed J
    Participant

Edj

I wanted to say and you, what church are you a member of?

I Know You are not adventist…

Hi Berean, I appreciate your asking!

“for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath
    said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them
    ; and I will be
    their God, and they shall be my people.” (2Corinthians 6:16)

19 Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners,
    but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God;
    20 And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets,
    Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone; 21 In whom
    all the building fitly framed together groweth unto an holy
    temple in the Lord: 22 In whom ye also are builded together
    for an habitation of God through the Spirit.” (Eph 2:19-22)

I’m not a member of any man made organization. I’m instead
    a member of the body of Christ: which *IS* Christ’s Church.

For as the body is one, and hath many members,
    and all the members of that one body, being many,
    are one body: so also is Christ.” (1Corinthians 12:12)

Berean
    Participant

Hi To all

http://adventmessenger.org/pope-francis-gods-wrath-will-bring-another-world-wide-flood-if-we-dont-solve-the-climate-crisis/

Pope Francis: God’s Wrath will Bring Another World-wide Flood if we don’t Solve the Climate Crisis
    March 1, 2021 by Andy Roman

Speaking to members of the Laudato Si’ Community, Pope Francis turned up the rhetoric of climate change by warning of another biblical flood and the arrival of the “wrath of God.” This time, according to the Pope, a worldwide flood is coming because of the “increase in temperature and the melting of glaciers” if “we continue on the same path.” [1]

These words of Pope Francis are recorded in a book that will be published tomorrow called ‘On Virtues and Vices.’ The book is based on conversations between Pope Francis and Marco Pozza, a prison chaplain. The interview with Pope Francis “explores how doubts and crises of faith lead us deeper into the mystery of God.” [2]

First of all, there will be no new flood because the Lord promised that it would not happen again when He said: “Neither shall all flesh be cut off any more by the waters of a flood; neither shall there any more be a flood to destroy the earth.” Genesis 9:11.

The second point is the theological error in the Pope’s statement. The wrath of God is not awakened by the weather. God’s wrath is revealed against sin.

“For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness.” Romans 1:18.
    The holy displeasure of God falls on the sinfulness of man. We do not avoid judgment by eliminating CO2 (carbon), but by removing unbiblical, anti-family, and anti-God heresies from our lives. We do not avoid divine punishment by changing weather patterns, but by changing our corrupt and sinful hearts. The coming vengeance against sin will not be a flood of water but a rain of fire against transgression, not our ecosystems.

Third, God notified Noah of the coming flood, the cause of the flood and the solution. It was a message based on divine revelation. It was God’s warning and His desire to save man. Pope Francis’ message about saving Mother Earth from a coming flood did not originate with God. This message came from the United Nations, the globalists of the New World Order and the worshippers of nature. The Pope does not sound like a preacher of righteousness but like a preacher of paranoia. His message has no theological basis. It is more aligned with the Shamans (high priests) of the Amazons.

The fourth point is that we already have a flood sweeping the world, and Pope Francis is partly responsible for the greatest disaster in history. A floodgate of apostasy and iniquity has engulfed the earth. An ungodly spiritual tsunami is sweeping away everything in its path. Abortion, euthanasia, the destruction of biblical marriage, the end of traditional families, feminism, the LGBT+ agenda, is destroying our society. This is the flood that should concern us. This is the real disaster that we must avert:

“Already the doctrine that men are released from obedience to God’s requirements has weakened the force of moral obligation, and opened the flood-gates of iniquity upon the world. Lawlessness, dissipation, and corruption are sweeping in upon us like an overwhelming tide … The infatuation of vice, the wanton taking of life, the terrible increase of intemperance and iniquity of every order and degree, should arouse all who fear God, to inquire what can be done to stay the tide of evil.” (Great Controversy, p. 585).
    Sources

[1] https://www.breitbart.com/environment/2021/03/01/pope-francis-warns-of-second-great-flood-from-global-warming/

[2] https://www.vaticannews.va/en/pope/news/2021-02/pope-francis-faith-doubts-book-interview-don-pozza.html

Berean
    Participant

Hi To all

Pope Francis Tells the United Nations Climate Change Conference (COP26): ‘Now is the Time to Act’
    March 5, 2021 by Andy Roman

Although the United Nations Climate Conference (COP26) is not scheduled to begin until November 1, 2021, Pope Francis has already set the stage for the climate change summit that will be held in Glasgow, Scotland, UK. The Pope is calling on political leaders to accelerate their plan to address the climate crisis and to act now.

On February 8, 2021, Pope Francis addressed the members of the Diplomatic Corps. These are the ambassadors who are sent from other nations that have diplomatic relations with the Vatican. In his speech, Pope Francis mentions COP26 by name and asks them to reach an “effective agreement in addressing the consequences of climate change.” The Pope declared:

“The pandemic has demonstrated once again that the earth itself is fragile and in need of care … The impact of climate change, for example, whether direct, such as the extreme weather events of flooding and drought, or indirect, such as malnutrition or respiratory disease, entail consequences that persist for a considerable time. Overcoming these crises demands international cooperation in caring for our common home. It is thus my hope that the next United Nations Climate Change Conference (COP26), to take place in Glasgow next November, will lead to effective agreement in addressing the consequences of climate change. Now is the time to act, for we are already feeling the effects of prolonged inaction.” [1]
    Once again the Pope of Rome, a religious leader, is calling on political leaders to implement a dogma for climate change. The church is dictating to the state to carry out its orders. The ecological message of the Pope has become an obsession. He is the Pope of the coming global dictatorship. And the United Nations and all the other climate change activists have become puppets in the hands of Rome to carry out its wishes.

Politicians, religious leaders, bankers, the big tech companies, business leaders and other climate activists are coming together to solve the so-called climate crisis. They want to heal our sick planet. What disease is ravaging the earth? They tell us it is carbon (CO2). We are taught that CO2, instead of being a fertilizer and plant food and one of the main reasons we are alive, we have been indoctrinated to believe that CO2 is a poison. The radical climate message states that man has become the new virus that is destroying planet earth.

This is the gospel of the globalists, and their radical climate agenda is closely related to abortion and euthanasia. Why is that? They want to reduce the population because everything bad that happens to our world, according to the globalist agenda, is caused by the human race. So they are pushing for a radical climate policy, abortion, euthanasia, open borders, the LGBT+ agenda, feminism and the end of capitalism. Oh, and guess what? Social distancing and mask mandates are not enough. They never were. Everyone needs to get vaccinated.

These are the liberal social dogmas for the New World Order and Pope Francis is playing the leading role. These policies are being embraced and imposed on the people seamlessly, all in accordance with Bible prophecy. Establishing an international political body to promote ecology, wealth redistribution, sexual rights, Sunday laws and death has nothing to do with Christ and His gospel. This has everything to do with Satan’s enmity against God, God’s moral law and God’s faithful people. We are witnessing the establishment of the final rebellion described in the book of Revelation that is preparing the world to worship the beast and his image and to receive the mark:

“The line of distinction between professed Christians and the ungodly is now hardly distinguishable. Church-members love what the world loves, and are ready to join with them; and Satan determines to unite them in one body, and thus strengthen his cause by sweeping all into the ranks of Spiritualism … Papists, Protestants, and worldlings will alike accept the form of godliness without the power, and they will see in this union a grand movement for the conversion of the world, and the ushering in of the long-expected millennium” (Great Controversy, p. 588, 589).
    Sources

[1] http://www.vatican.va/content/francesco/en/speeches/2021/february/documents/papa-francesco_20210208_corpo-diplomatico.html

Berean
    Participant

Pope Francis Promotes Fratelli Tutti in Iraq as the Way to Avoid Terrorism and Extremism

Pope Francis Promotes Fratelli Tutti in Iraq as the Way to Avoid Terrorism and Extremism
    March 7, 2021 by Andy Roman

On March 6, 2021, on the second day of his historic visit to Iraq, Pope Francis called on Christians, Muslims and Jews to put aside their differences and work together for peace and unity. Francis held an interfaith service with different religious leaders in the ruins of Ur in southern Iraq and promoted the message of “fraternity” from his papal encyclical “Fratelli Tutti.”

A “common prayer” was offered for Muslims, Jews, representatives of different Christian churches and other Iraqi religious minorities during the meeting with Pope Francis to celebrate their “common father in faith,” Abraham. Pope Francis called on the different monotheistic religions to end their divisions and “row together on the same side” as children of the same God. Here are some highlights from Pope Francis’ speech published by the Vatican Press Office:

“We need to move beyond ourselves, because we need one another. The pandemic has made us realize that “no one is saved alone” (Fratelli Tutti, 54). Still, the temptation to withdraw from others is never-ending, yet at the same time we know that “the notion of ‘every man for himself’ will rapidly degenerate into a free-for-all that would prove worse than any pandemic” (Fratelli Tutti, 36). Amid the tempests we are currently experiencing, such isolation will not save us.” [1]

“There will be no peace without sharing and acceptance, without a justice that ensures equity and advancement for all … There will be no peace unless peoples extend a hand to other peoples. There will be no peace as long as we see others as them and not us. There will be no peace as long as our alliances are against others, for alliances of some against others only increase divisions.” [1]

“Heaven thus imparts a message of unity: the Almighty above invites us never to separate ourselves from our neighbors. The otherness of God points us towards others, towards our brothers and sisters. Yet if we want to preserve fraternity, we must not lose sight of heaven. May we – the descendants of Abraham and the representatives of different religions – sense that, above all, we have this role.” [1]

“Brothers and sisters of different religions, here we find ourselves at home, and from here, together, we wish to commit ourselves to fulfilling God’s dream that the human family may become hospitable and welcoming to all his children.” [1]

“As children of Abraham, Jews, Christians and Muslims, together with other believers and all persons of good will, we thank you for having given us Abraham, a distinguished son of this noble and beloved country, to be our common father in faith.” [1]

“The way that heaven points out for our journey is another: the way of peace. It demands, especially amid the tempest, that we row together on the same side. It is shameful that, while all of us have suffered from the crisis of the pandemic, especially here, where conflicts have caused so much suffering, anyone should be concerned simply for his own affairs.” [1]
    Pope Francis constantly spoke of Abraham as “our common father in faith.” He stressed that it is this connection to Abraham that unites Christians, Jews, and Muslims. However, Jesus clearly taught that it was not the carnal descendants that counted, or our fleshly connection to Abraham that mattered. What matters to God is whether you are the spiritual seed of Abraham. In fact, Jesus denied that the Jews of His day were the true children of Abraham because they did not live his life or manifest his same character. Read John 8:37-44.

If Pope Francis were a true representative of Jesus on earth, he would have shared the wonderful news that Abraham had accepted Christ, embraced Him and rejoiced to meet Him:

“Your father Abraham rejoiced to see my day: and he saw it, and was glad. Then said the Jews unto him, Thou art not yet fifty years old, and hast thou seen Abraham? Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.” John 8:56-58.
    In other words, Abraham received Christ. Abraham embraced Christ. Abraham rejoiced to see Christ. So how can Muslims and Jews who reject Christ as God’s atonement for sin be the children of Abraham, if Abraham accepted Jesus?

In Galatians 3:29, Paul reiterates this same truth by declaring that those who are in Christ are the true children of Abraham. If the Pope would actually preach the gospel as he is supposed to, he would have included men and women of all nations who do not have a direct lineage to Abraham, but who are in Christ, as the true children of Abraham.

Then Pope Francis made another theological error. The Pope contradicted the words of Jesus when he made the following statement:

“The greatest blasphemy is to profane his name by hating our brothers and sisters. Hostility, extremism and violence are not born of a religious heart: they are betrayals of religion. We believers cannot be silent when terrorism abuses religion; indeed, we are called unambiguously to dispel all misunderstandings.” [1]
    The image of Pope Francis is featured on all 32 stories of the Baghdad Mall as they welcomed the Pope to Iraq. [2]
    Once again, Pope Francis is rewriting God’s holy word. Jesus explained very clearly what the greatest blasphemy is. Without doubt, hating your brother is a very serious sin, but even this sin can be forgiven. However, Jesus spoke of a blasphemy that will never be forgiven:

“Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men. And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.” Matthew 12:31-32.
    Our concern is Pope Francis’ attempts to lessen the need to preach the gospel of Christ to Muslims and Jews and his continuing contradictions of the Holy Word. These and other acts (promoting Mother Earth, embracing pantheism, encouraging Sunday laws) actually constitute blasphemy against the Holy Spirit.

Pope Francis also said in the above statement that we cannot be “silent” with “terrorism.” We must speak out against “hatred,” “extremism” and “violence.” He said we cannot be “unambiguous” in our rejection of “abuses of religion.” So why didn’t the Pope say who the blasphemers were? Why didn’t he identify the terrorist? Why so much “ambiguity” in his statements?

Who are the terrorists? Is it the Christians, Jews or Muslims? Who is blowing up decapitating the so-called children of Abraham in the Middle East? It’s not the Christians or the Jews? Why doesn’t Pope Francis have the courage to tell us that it is radical Islamic terrorists who are persecuting Christian minorities in Iraq? Why doesn’t he speak up for the persecuted? This is causing confusion by blaming everyone rather than identifying who the real terrorists are.

The reason we think that Pope Francis will not say that radical Islamic terrorists are the problems in the Middle East is because he believes that conservative Christians are equally problematic. In his eyes, those who will not support Laudato Si’ or Fratelli Tutti are equally responsible for all the trouble in the world. And those who still believe in biblical truth (divine revelation) above the Pope’s humanist philosophies are the greatest terrorists in his eyes.

We live in the days when the following biblical mandate must be followed. We can no longer say that “the time will come.” The days described in the following Bible verses are here already:

“Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all long suffering and doctrine. For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.” 2 Timothy 4:2-3.
    Sources

[1] https://press.vatican.va/content/salastampa/en/bollettino/pubblico/2021/03/06/210306a.html

[2] https://www.iqiraq.news/society/13103

Viewing 16 posts - 81 through 96 (of 96 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account