Death and the Final Judgement

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • Author
    NickHassan
    Participant

Hi MB,
    This may help
    The altar is for sacrifice
    Exodus 29:12
    You shall take some of the blood of the bull and put it on the horns of the altar with your finger; and you shall pour out all the blood at the base of the altar.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Nick Hassan @ June 23 2012,22:37)
    Hi MB,
    Only God can reach you.

Nick,

If it was said that someone was hiding under a bed that was IN HEAVEN, then I would logically deduce that the space under the bed, in which that person was hiding, was also in heaven, since the bed itself was in heaven.

Likewise, if I was told that someone was hiding under my bed at home, I would not imagine that they were in a different dimension just because they were under my bed and not on it.

My understanding is as I posted it on the first page of this thread.  It aligns with every scripture, and is refuted by none of them.  And it's okay with me that you disagree with my understanding, but unless you show scriptures that refute it, what possible reason would I have to alter it?  

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi MB,
    An altar is solid with no space under it so perhaps it has another meaning?

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Exodus 27:8
    Make the altar hollow, out of boards. It is to be made just as you were shown on the mountain.

Exodus 38:7
    They inserted the poles into the rings so they would be on the sides of the altar for carrying it. They made it hollow, out of boards.

They also made a grating, which was to be placed under the LEDGE of the altar, which was half way up the altar. (Ex 28:5, 37:4)

NickHassan
    Participant

hi MB,
    So under the altar?

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Nick,

We are eating up Doc's thread with this nonsense. If you have a scriptural reason for me to adjust my current understanding (as posted on the first page of this thread), then lay it on me and I will give it the utmost consideration.

But you asking “under the altar” over and over is not enough for me to adjust what already aligns with all scriptures.

Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account