Dan. 9:27

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 74 total)
  • Author
    terraricca
    Participant

hi Georg
    got more;in REVelation 14-5 we know it talks abode the apostles of Jesus and other rightious 'NO LIE WAS FOUND IN THEIR MOUNTH' WATH THAT MEAN?
    IN HEB;6-18 IT SAID it is imposible for god to lie, wath it mean?
    in Rom;3-4 said LET GOD BE THRUE ,AND EVERY MAN A LIAR'WATH IS HE MEAN?
    in John 17-17,he said 'sanctify them by the thruth;YOUR WORD IS TRUTH.wath is he mean?

terraricca
    Participant

hi georg
    i am sure you know GOD is a Spirit being, now question who is the master of all thing we know ,GOD our creator ,so anything he orders or say is the law ,because no one as the autority to opose him,history as now make this clear,so sinse wath he say s go s it is the TRUTH,he also is HOLY just to make the distinction between GOD and the ones ogainst him.
    in time when all things willbe united under him there only be the TRUTH,of cause LOVE as well because it is is everlasting quality.

more to come

georg
    Participant

terraricca

Rev. 14:1-5 is talking about the 144000, they are the same group you read about in Rev. 7:1-8.
    They are all Israelites, verse 1 says, they have the Fathers name written in their foreheads. This is not meant literal, it means they are the adopted sons of God.
    Verse 4, has nothing to do with sex and woman. Woman is a term used for church, as these 144000 were all Israelites, they had no contact with any other churches, they were not defiled, they were virgins.
    Verse 5, They were true believers of the gospel.
    Heb. 6:18 means just what it says, if God were to lie, he would not be God.
    Rom. 3:4 is best understood when it is read in context with what Paul is saying. He is talking about the oracles, the law of Moses, that were committed to the Jews, now when Jesus came and preached the gospel not many believed, that however did not change Gods promise to his people.
    John 17:17, to sanctify is to set apart; God's word is truth, you believe the word of God it will set you apart from the world.
    You are absolutely correct on your second post.

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

hi georg
    144000 are not all jews paul explain this that some are grefted to the tree,
    you right in the answer you give me ,since we agree to this, would it be to much to think that our lives belong to God and Christ and they are not for us to use has we want to,now we walk in the spirit of God because it is not us has flesh but God and Christ who walk in us, if we sin ,we make God spirit sad.
    If God can not lie you think we can wen we have given up our lives to God to use has he see fit,Now if we go sit in some church or congregation knowing well that they teach lies and twisted the scriptures would it be good for us to sit on the same banches whit them?

terraricca
    Participant

Hi Georg
    the reason i ad quoted rev;14-5 is to bring the attention to the fact that they have not lied in doing there deeds when on earth,I agree there is no sex in the spirit or angel world ,The fact that god and Christ use that term i thing it is more ,to lay more attention to the relationship between two close persons,Paul explain it verywell in his letters,the unity being the love for each other in a true sense.

terraricca
    Participant

hi Georg
    you said that Jesus 'confirmed the new covenand' i dont think so 'He made a new covenand ' it was prophetised in ISAiAH.

terraricca
    Participant

hi georg
    regarding my conviction that the 'man of lawlessness and antichrist is the same ,and Babylon and the great babylone of Revelation must be similar,
    let go back in time ,the time of Daniel,the king Nabu. was arogant ,self centered he made is own rules and religion,he in fact establish a empire ruleling that every person who walk in front of is monument as to worship it ,or paid the penalty.he was also the nation who destoyed the jewish state and temple,and took the israelites in bondage.
    see if Constantin in 325 or so ,fit the picture,first it was the roman empire who destoyed Jerusalem and set the nation of Israel in bondage,he is the one who ad the knowledge of the scriptures but made is own religion and himself has master sinse he became master of the empire religion he now stood in the tron of God because it was is desisions who were implanted trough out is empire and if not obeyed punishment apply.history is verywell documented in wath ever happen.this is only the beginning

georg
    Participant

terraricca

Are not the 144000 listed in chapter 7 all Jews? You don't think there are two groups of 144000, do you?
    God's Holy Spirit in us teaches us, and empowers us to do the right thing, but at the same time we have to battle against the evil spirits, if we give in to them, we sin.
    Because I understand the truth, I have stopped going to church.
    You are correct in a way; Jesus made the new covenant the day before he died, at the last super; then he sealed it with his blood the next day. However, three and a half years before that, he preached about it (confirmed it) all over Judea. Yes, it was prophesied.

The invasion of Judah, by the Babylonians, was the fulfilling of a prophecy too.

Eze 21:25 And thou, profane wicked prince of Israel, whose day is come, when iniquity shall have an end,

Eze 21:26 Thus saith the Lord GOD; Remove the diadem, and take off the crown: this shall not be the same: exalt him that is low, and abase him that is high.

From the time of the Babylonian invasion, Judah had lost their crown, their independents, self ruler ship.

Eze 21:27 I will overturn, overturn, overturn, it: and it shall be no more, until he come whose right it is; and I will give it him.

They were to be ruled over, after the Babylonians, by the three kingdoms to follow; Medo-Persia; Greek; and Rome.
    What I have not heard mentioning anywhere, by any one, is, that the invasion by the Babylonians started another prophecy.

Lev 26:18 ¶ And if ye will not yet for all this hearken unto me, then I will punish you seven times more for your sins.

The invasion in 606 BC, was the beginning of that 7 times punishment, a time is a year of 360 days, times 7 = 2520 days, only God counts a year for a day, meaning, their punishment was to last 2520 years; it is also referred too as the times of the Gentiles.

You notice that in Dan. 7:8 it speaks of a little horn; horn stands for king or ruler. This little horn made war with the saints for three and a half years (1260 years) v. 25.
    In Revelation, there is the same description given of an individual, that does the same as in Daniel; Rev. 13:5-7; coincident? I don't thing so, he is the same, he is the Antichrist. He is the one that made war with the saints, Constantine is the one that stopped the persecution of the saints, he even build Christian churches; and yes, he made some changes in the religion; he decided God was a trinity, he changed Sabbath service to Sunday service; he decided that the death of Christ no longer be remembered, instead the resurrection of Christ be celebrated, but, he was not the Antichrist.

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

hi georg
    No there is only one group of 144000 but they are not all jewish the scriptures explain this ,but there are two pens ,so two groups of peopel called by Christ.

abode the Babylonians i know the scriptures foretold the invation and the return and the destruction of the babylonians.

as for Dan;7-8 it talks abode the ROMAN empire and so is REV13;5-7

I am familiar whit that believe for many years but i still have douths.whit 7times and the 2520 years.

With Eze;21;25,26,27 is related to the coming of Christ and the destruction of Jerusalem in 70 ad.

Lev;26-18 refers to wath God will do to Israel if they do not obey is laws.

as for Constantine i still convinsed that he is the man of lawlessness and the antichrist,because he destoyed the thruth of GOd to all people and teached lies,and gived birth to the whore of Revelation.

georg
    Participant

terraricca

Rev 7:4   And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.  

Rev 7:5   Of the tribe of Juda were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Reuben were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Gad were sealed twelve thousand.  

Rev 7:6   Of the tribe of Aser were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Nepthalim were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Manasses were sealed twelve thousand.  

Rev 7:7   Of the tribe of Simeon were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Levi were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Issachar were sealed twelve thousand.  

Rev 7:8   Of the tribe of Zabulon were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Joseph were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Benjamin were sealed twelve thousand.  

Al Israelites (Jews)

Rev 7:9 ¶ After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;  

This is the second group of saints, made up from people of all nations; that was the reason the gospel had to be preached into all the world, so that those who were predestined to be called would here the message.

Rom 8:30   Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.

Dan 7:7   After this I saw in the night visions, and behold a fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, and strong exceedingly; and it had great iron teeth: it devoured and brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with the feet of it: and it was diverse from all the beasts that were before it; and it had ten horns.  

You are right, this beast is the Roman empire, but I am referring to the little horn in the next verse.

Dan 7:8   I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things.  

This little horn (ruler) is the one spoken of in this verse.

Dan 7:20   And of the ten horns that were in his head, and of the other which came up, and before whom three fell; even of that horn that had eyes, and a mouth that spake very great things, whose look was more stout than his fellows.  

Notice what it says in verse 8, this little horn (ruler) came up on the Roman head/beast, that means he had his beginning during the Roman reign.

Dan 7:21   I beheld, and the same horn made war with the saints, and prevailed against them;  

It was this little horn/ruler that made war (persecuted) the saints.

Dan 7:25   And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

The great words against the most High (God) are his false doctrines. He wore out the saints because his persecution lasted 1260 years, not days.
    In Revelation 13 you have the same description of this little horn, only he is not referred to as little horn.

Rev 13:2   And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.  

This beast is the Roman beast/king, the fact that it is made up of the three previous kings/empires, shows that it was as bad as the three before it put together.

Rev 13:5   And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.

Rev 13:6   And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.  

Notice, the same time period and description as in Daniel 7:25.

Rev 13:7   And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.  

Question; what religion was it that ruled, even over other kings of all nations? the pope of the Roman Catholic Church.

Rev 13:8   And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

Do not Catholics worship the pope, even today?

Eze.. 21:25-27, the wicked prince of Israel is the king of Judah, after all, they are all Israelites.
    There time of doing evil had come to an end when the Babylonians captured them and took them captive. They lost their crown, ever since the invasion by the Babylonians the were ruled over by other kings.
    AD 70 brought about the fulfilling of another prophecy.

Eze 5:1 ¶ And thou, son of man, take thee a sharp knife, take thee a barber's razor, and cause it to pass upon thine head and upon thy beard: then take thee balances to weigh, and divide the hair.  

Eze 5:2   Thou shalt burn with fire a third part in the midst of the city, when the days of the siege are fulfilled: and thou shalt take a third part, and smite about it with a knife: and a third part thou shalt scatter in the wind; and I will draw out a sword after them.

Eze 22:15   And I will scatter thee among the heathen, and disperse thee in the countries, and will consume thy filthiness out of thee.  

After their 7 times punishment was up, 1914, God had to make good on his promise.
    For some strange reason I can't get connected to my bible page, so I will just give you the scriptures I was going to quote.
    Jer. 30:3, God promised to bring his people back.
    Jer. 46:28, God will destroy all the nations were he had driven his people.
    That will happen in a very short time, and I do mean, very short time.

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

Hi georg
    if you continue to beleive that the 144000 are all Jews from the nation of israel you fing you self saiyng that the apostel Paul is a liar,
    because he said that there is no more gentiles or greek or jews but true beleivers in Christ and God,and this could not be.

also in the visions that John add the angel talking to him said 'come i will show you the things wath are now and wath has to come later'
    so be caution.

In regards to EZE;5-1-2 it seems to me it refers to the babylonians invation

i want to bring to your attention that after the door was open to the gentiles ,the people of God were the ones who obey is word,so if you beleive that israel is still is anoited people you make the apostels a group of liars and also IsiaH the prophete

georg
    Participant

terraricca

Jer 32:37   Behold, I will gather them out of all countries, whither I have driven them in mine anger, and in my fury, and in great wrath; and I will bring them again unto this place, and I will cause them to dwell safely:  

Jer 32:38   And they shall be my people, and I will be their God:  

Jer 32:42 ¶ For thus saith the LORD; Like as I have brought all this great evil upon this people, so will I bring upon them all the good that I have promised them.  

Jer 33:14 ¶ Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will perform that good thing which I have promised unto the house of Israel and to the house of Judah.  

Jer 33:25 ¶ Thus saith the LORD; If my covenant be not with day and night, and if I have not appointed the ordinances of heaven and earth;  

Jer 33:26   Then will I cast away the seed of Jacob, and David my servant, so that I will not take any of his seed to be rulers over the seed of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob: for I will cause their captivity to return, and have mercy on them.  

Jer 30:10 ¶ Therefore fear thou not, O my servant Jacob, saith the LORD; neither be dismayed, O Israel: for, lo, I will save thee from afar, and thy seed from the land of their captivity; and Jacob shall return, and shall be in rest, and be quiet, and none shall make him afraid.  

Jer 30:11   For I am with thee, saith the LORD, to save thee: though I make a full end of all nations whither I have scattered thee, yet will I not make a full end of thee: but I will correct thee in measure, and will not leave thee altogether unpunished.  

Make sure you read this last verse again.
    Two things I want you to know;
    One, I did not write these scriptures.
    Two; you will not offend me or hurt my feelings if you don't believe them.

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

hi georg
    i would like to know wath you understand in that verse,and the way you seeing that event.

georg
    Participant

terraricca

What verse? I gave you 8 of them.

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

hi georg
    Jer;30 10 and 11, and the other 6

georg
    Participant

terrarica

The scriptures do explain themselves.
    God has an unbreakable covenant with Israel, he made it with Abraham, Isaac and Jacob (Israel).
    In Lev. 26:1-13 God promises blessings for obedience, but beginning in verse 14, God talks about the punishments for disobedience; you read all about their trials and error in the books of Judges, and Kings.
    Then, in Lev. 26:18, God says, if all the punishments don't keep you from doing evil, I will punish you seven times more (I think I explained the 7 x). That punishment went into effect with the invasion by the Babylonians in 606 BC.
    Look at verse 29.

Lev 26:29 And ye shall eat the flesh of your sons, and the flesh of your daughters shall ye eat.

People in Jerusalem did that during the siege of AD 70.
    Now look what God says in spite of it all.

Lev 26:44 And yet for all that, when they be in the land of their enemies, I will not cast them away, neither will I abhor them, to destroy them utterly, and to break my covenant with them: for I am the LORD their God.

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

hi georg
    Ro 2:17 Now you, if you call yourself a Jew; if you rely on the law and brag about your relationship to God;
    Ro 2:18 if you know his will and approve of what is superior because you are instructed by the law;
    Ro 2:19 if you are convinced that you are a guide for the blind, a light for those who are in the dark,
    Ro 2:20 an instructor of the foolish, a teacher of infants, because you have in the law the embodiment of knowledge and truth—
    Ro 2:21 you, then, who teach others, do you not teach yourself? You who preach against stealing, do you steal?
    Ro 2:22 You who say that people should not commit adultery, do you commit adultery? You who abhor idols, do you rob temples?
    Ro 2:23 You who brag about the law, do you dishonor God by breaking the law?
    Ro 2:24 As it is written: “God’s name is blasphemed among the Gentiles because of you.”

in Lev;44 it talks abode the return of Israel to is land but this is 608 bc this has nothing to do with 70ad,The scriptures said that God has divorced is nation but as individuels they could come like every one else,God did not rejected them has he did with other nations,but he could not let there sins be unpunished.
    Israel ,to me that is has no importance in God arragement any longuer ,that said it is now the time of the “spiritual Israel and the heavenly Jerusalem”who are the fullfillment of the prophecies.

georg
    Participant

terraricca

Israel was the bride/woman/church in the wilderness. She committed adultery by going after strange gods, and finally killed her husband, Jesus. Now he was free to choose for himself a new bride, spiritual Israel/saints. That however, did not brake the covenant God had made with flesh Israel; I think the scriptures prove that.
    The captivity in Babylon only lasted 70 years, the first invasion took place in 605 BC.
    King Jehoiakin was put in charge by Nebuchadnezzar, he rebelt against Nebuchadnezzar, and the Babylonians invaded Jerusalem the second time, 597 BC. Then, Zedikiah was put in charge; he too rebelt, and the Babylonians had to invade Jerusalem the third time in 586 BC, this time they destroyed the wall, burned the city and the temple.
    But they were not carried into all the world, they were allowed to go back home after 70 years.
    The dispersion of the Israelites was carried out in 70 AD, again the Israelites had rebelt, this time against the Romans, and they did not fool around, the Nation Israel ceased to exist.
    But, as the scriptures show that I gave you, God did not make a full end of them, as you can see, they are a Nation again, have been since 1948; do you think they could have done that on their own?

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

hi georg
    if you believe wath you try to make me understand,then the onlyting i have to say,is God has changed from helping the righteous now helping the rebels and the sinners ?

georg
    Participant

terraricca

Did Jesus say he came to save the righteous, or did he come to save the sinners?

Georg

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 74 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account