Dan. 9:27

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 14 posts - 61 through 74 (of 74 total)
  • Author
    KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (banana @ Dec. 02 2009,22:15)
    terraricca

Eze 38:8   After many days thou shalt be visited: in the latter years thou shalt come into the land that is brought back from the sword, and is gathered out of many people, against the mountains of Israel, which have been always waste: but it is brought forth out of the nations, and they shall dwell safely all of them.  

Jer 30:3   For, lo, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will bring again the captivity of my people Israel and Judah, saith the LORD: and I will cause them to return to the land that I gave to their fathers, and they shall possess it.  

This is a prophecy that was fulfilled in 1948.

Zec 12:2   Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of trembling unto all the people round about, when they shall be in the siege both against Judah and against Jerusalem.  

Zec 12:3   And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it.  

We are witnesses to this prophesy being fulfilled right now.

Zec 14:2   For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.  

We are very close for this prophecy to be fulfilled.
    And than this will happen.

Zec 14:3 ¶ Then shall the LORD go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle.  

Zec 12:9   And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.  

Jer 46:28   Fear thou not, O Jacob my servant, saith the LORD: for I am with thee; for I will make a full end of all the nations whither I have driven thee: but I will not make a full end of thee, but correct thee in measure; yet will I not leave thee wholly unpunished.  

How close do you think we are to that?
    And then this will happen.

Eze 37:21   And say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will take the children of Israel from among the heathen, whither they be gone, and will gather them on every side, and bring them into their own land:  

Eze 37:22   And I will make them one nation in the land upon the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king to them all: and they shall be no more two nations, neither shall they be divided into two kingdoms any more at all:  

When all these prophesies are fulfilled, God will make a new covenant not only with Israel, but with all nations.

Georg

Georg,
    You are misguided my friend. All of Zechariah's prophecies have been fulfilled. All of Ezekiel's too.

thinker

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi TT,
    So you say.
    But you seem alone in such ideas?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi TT,
    Tertullian is your hero as your signature?

terraricca
    Participant

HI TO ALL
    well twisting scriptures ,events,let be thruthfuull,first Ezeliel start is work around 722 bc he prophitised as things were developing,He also annonced s0me of the work Christ will do.as for the verses you are using it is relate first to the earthly Israel and Judah,secondly apllied to the heavenly and spiritual Israel to come.

as for your quotes in Jeremiah,the are ninety per cent related to the phisical two nation Israel and Judah,some are also related to Christ.

once agian your understanding is not in harmony with the scriptures,you have eyes but dont see,you can read but dont understand,
    God is the same from the beguining to the end he does not change.he said “my words do not come back to me unless they have been fullfilled” ,one more thing ,only the Spirit of God can make you understand Gods WORD, it is not clear to me if you understand how this happen.

banana
    Participant

terraricca

You say ,hi to all, but then you speak in reference to scripture that one of us may have said.
    Your languish may be a barrier, but that is no excuse for not making yourself clear.

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

hi georg
    yes it is my mistake it should read ;to georg;
    you still ,in your explenation have asumed that some one has to understand it according to your views,Eze;37-21,22 is to me reffering to the spiritual Israel ,there land should be the understanding that all christians (true ones)are ambasadors ,not living in theyr country,because theyr country is in heaven, and if not in heaven on the earth under the new King,Jesus Christ.

banana
    Participant

terraricca

Only you can prove to your self what you believe.
    What I have always done is, I have taken to heart what I heard, and then done my own studying on whatever subject.
    I only give you what my studies have let me too, the rest is up to you.
    I would never insist you believe what I say, just have an open mind.

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

hi georg
    the reason i give you my answer to those verses ,it as to be understood that we now live in the realm of the spirit,God is Spirit so we have to adore him the way he really is.
    the rest is man point of view.
    this is why you have so many different views who do not make sence if you check it ogainst the bible.
    but since many people dont bother to verifie all things with the scriptures they fall for the mans view and believing that it is God inspired word.
    very sad.

banana
    Participant

terraricca

What answer, to what verses?
    We now live in the realm of the spirit???

Jhn 4:23 But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.

Jhn 4:24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

To worship God, the Jews had to go to Jerusalem, to the temple, what Jesus is saying, once God gives us his Holy Spirit, we can worship him from anywhere in spirit/mind, and in truth, true understanding.
    That is not mans point of view, that is God's word.

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

hi georg
    if you dont go back to read from the beginig of our conversation you would never understand ,go back and read all of the quotes you will understand what i was talking abode.

banana
    Participant

terraricca

No, to be sure I know what you are talking about, you will have to show me.

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

hi georg
    i put a greath effort in saying what i say,i do research so i can back it up,
    now you ask me to go back and show it to you again because it would be better for you,
    you told me you are 72 years old good,i am going to the 70,so i feel it would be easyer for you to read back than me to do it and bring it on a platter to you,
    so we will start a new with another theme.

banana
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 05 2009,19:29)
    hi georg
    i put a greath effort in saying what i say,i do research so i can back it up,
    now you ask me to go back and show it to you again because it would be better for you,
    you told me you are 72 years old good,i am going to the 70,so i feel it would be easyer for you to read back than me to do it and bring it on a platter to you,
    so we will start a new with another theme.

That's OK by me, let me know what you title it.

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

hi georg
    go see in BIBLE topic

Viewing 14 posts - 61 through 74 (of 74 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account