Covenants

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 161 through 180 (of 555 total)
  • Author
    kenrch
    Participant

Quote (Not3in1 @ Aug. 14 2007,09:20)
    Brother,

I fear you have strayed a bit from the path of truth and love…..

You will be in my prayers, as I hope that I will be in yours.

May God's spirit guide us all,
    Mandy

Think so? Should we ignore the Word. Disobey His Commandments? Because it interferes with what we think and want.

You never did give me your view of those scriptures I gave? Why? It's ok if you have none but rude to say nothing.

I can remember you saying “you are offering a lot of truth here”. And “I always believed we should keep the Ten commandments”. What happened? (Ha!:) ) My message didn't change.

Humm mm :) ???

You as well as all others will be in my prayers as always.

kenrch
    Participant

Should we leave our comfort zone?

To all:

https://heavennet.net/visions/escape-from-christendom.htm

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Kenrch….I also keep the sabbath and have for most of 40 years, I lost hugh acounts over the Sabbath, Like Dow Chimical Co. because i would not let my men work on the Sabbaths. But i have come to see the sabbath in a better light, as a day of blessings in which God put a special blessing in for us all. I noticed you said it was the law of God that you were infencesing . I would like to ask you a question, do you see any difference between the Law of God and the Comandments of God.
    peace to you…..gene

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ Aug. 14 2007,10:18)
    Kenrch….I also keep the sabbath and have for most of 40 years, I lost hugh acounts over the Sabbath, Like Dow Chimical Co. because i would not let my men work on the Sabbaths. But i have come to see the sabbath in a better light, as a day of blessings in which God put a special blessing in for us all. I noticed you said it was the law of God that you were infencesing . I would like to ask you a question, do you see any difference between the Law of God and the Comandments of God.
    peace to you…..gene

Gene,

You lost? Money? That was your loss?

God's Law is the law God wrote. Moses' law was added because of transgression of God's law Gla.3:19.

I too TRIED to keep the Sabbath according to the letter with the WWCG and the SDA. I never could understand what was wrong I never did feel blessed in fact I felt further from the Lord. Until years latter I read Matt. where Jesus changed the letter of the Law to spiritual. Realizing that I sought the Lord and the Lord took me through the scriptures as though HE were standing next to me. And showed me the separation of the law of God and the law of Moses (no offence Laurel).

So I began to keep the Sabbath Spiritual. Not worrying what I could and could not do, I relied on the Spirit. There is freedom in the Spirit, 2Cor3:17. This is what the Sabbath is all about…fellowship with the Lord on His day not worrying about anything but fellowship with the Father. I get all things done and keep the Lord's day when He said to keep it. Not according to the letter but according to the Spirit.

Some said that I should not say this church does not have the Spirit. Guess What? The WWCG and the SDA do NOT have the Holy Spirit they have the letter of the law and that is All! Just go on any of their sites and ask how do you keep the Sabbath. And they will give you a list of do's and don't's.

For instance make sure your automobile is filled with enough fuel so you won't have to pump gas on the Sabbath, and you can't drive any further than to and from church. Hog wash! I've had the Spirit tell me to go for a ride on my motorcycle in the country. Now to the WWCG and the SDA this would be blasphemy but to the Spirit it was obedience. Have you ever ridden on a MC in the country on a cool spring day? That did more for me that any dry stuffy church service! The Spirit knows what you need to rest and it's NOT necessarily rest from labor.

When I was working and keeping the Sabbath I always refuse overtime and explained why. One day the supervisor came and said I no I wasting my time but do you want to work tomorrow (Sat.) I said yes WHAT! Have you lost your way? I said no I could use the money, my ox is in the ditch .:D

The Sabbath was made for man Not man for the Sabbath!

That's why I say the Sabbath is a personal thing between you and the Father. Because the Father WANTED me to go for a ride on the Sabbath doesn't mean you can do the same. That's between you and HIM. The apostles picked corn because they were hungry. Those of the WWCG and the SDA would starve :laugh: :(

Nonetheless the Sabbath is a sign that we are the Hebrew's God's children and Satan hates it! He hates it so much he slaughtered all who kept it and changed it to the first day.

If you keep any day that God did not rest on then you are not keeping the Sabbath.

As for me I will worship and honor the LORD my GOD on the day HE said to rest and worship. And then there is a little thing called the resurrection. We are taught Jesus was resurrected on Sunday by the lord of the first day. But there is no way you can get three days and three nights from Friday to Sunday morning, Matt. 12:39-40. If the Sabbath didn't mean any thing then WHY did Satan go through so much trouble to deceive people?

To me (no offence 94) if you keep any day then you are denying that Jehovah is your God. IF YOU KNOW BETTER OF COURSE, Acts 17:30. If you are deceived then you are just that a deceived Christian. I wonder do we want to be deceived refusing to see the truth through the flesh? Just look at all the deceived Christians that believe in the Trinity. They are still as I said my brothers and sisters in the Lord and if they don't find the truth then they will during the Millennium.

I would encourage all to read the article “Escape from Christian city”.

Are we just to warm church pews and have a “that's good enough attitude”!

IN HIS LOVE AND PEACE,

Ken

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Kenrch…..I to was a wwcg member for seven years, until i learned that some of their teachings were wrong. When i first started to atend i was a bible ilitterit but through seven years of study i found errors in there teachings. And after much descusion decided to leave, that was about 30 years ago. I continued to study and learn though, I agree with most of what you said concerning the sabbath though.

The reason i was curious about the commandments of God and the Law of God is because i believe there is a difference between them. The word Law inplies forced compliance that is what a law is, and God's commandments when changed into Law took on a whole new approch, what i mean by that is a commandment dosn't nessarely require a penality, but a Law does or it's not a Law. If you read in Exodus19 where the commandments were instuted as Law there was great fear attached to them God's commandments became a forced compliance through exacting of penalities if not keep, even to the point if a man gathered fire wood on the sabbath he was killed. And Paul tells us by works of law NO flesh will be Justified in the eyes of God. And we Know that God is causing us to keep his commandments in a new way without the law (forced compliance) but through the law of Love working in our hearts, that caused us to Keep all of God's Commandments and laws. When it comes to the sabbath i think Jesus best defined it when he said the sabbath was made for man and not man for the sabbath, and he said God worked here unto and so did he. And again is it wrong to do Good on the sabbath. WE are blessed because we can see the joy in the sabbath, but we must remember mearly everone has never been taught anything positive or good about it, and we should be paitient with all.
    And my point about the loss of Dow Chemical had nothing to do with money I was just trying to show how much i was at onetime into the Sabbath thats all. I still enjoy the Sabbath.even now.
    Hope i didn't offend you or anyone……..gene

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ Aug. 14 2007,14:03)
    Kenrch…..I to was a wwcg member for seven years, until i learned that some of their teachings were wrong. When i first started to atend i was a bible ilitterit but through seven years of study i found errors in there teachings. And after much descusion decided to leave, that was about 30 years ago. I continued to study and learn though, I agree with most of what you said concerning the sabbath though.

The reason i was curious about the commandments of God and the Law of God is because i believe there is a difference between them. The word Law inplies forced compliance that is what a law is, and God's commandments when changed into Law took on a whole new approch, what i mean by that is a commandment dosn't nessarely require a penality, but a Law does or it's not a Law. If you read in Exodus19 where the commandments were instuted as Law there was great fear attached to them God's commandments became a forced compliance through exacting of penalities if not keep, even to the point if a man gathered fire wood on the sabbath he was killed. And Paul tells us by works of law NO flesh will be Justified in the eyes of God. And we Know that God  is causing us to keep his commandments in a new way without the law (forced compliance) but through the law of Love working in our hearts, that caused us to Keep all of God's Commandments and laws. When it comes to the sabbath i think Jesus best defined it when he said the sabbath was made for man and not man for the sabbath, and he said God worked here unto and so did he. And again is it wrong to do Good on the sabbath. WE are blessed because we can see the joy in the sabbath, but we must remember mearly everone has never been taught anything positive or good about it, and we should be paitient with all.
    And my point about the loss of Dow Chemical had nothing to do with money I was just trying to show how much i was at onetime into the Sabbath thats all. I still enjoy the Sabbath.even now.
    Hope i didn't offend you or anyone……..gene

No Brother I'm glad you gave me a chance to try and clear things up. Even though I repeadly said that Jesus changed the law to spiritual people still (I got the feeling) were trying to label me as a legalist. Nothing is further from the truth. However scripture plainly says to keep the commandments of God which includes the Sabbath.

Instead when they find that there scripture is about the law of Moses OR by scripture I show that they are pulling scripture out of context for example Col. 2:14-16 as one put it “I (me) must have never read Col.. 2:16. Well taken in context with the food, moons etc and Col 2:14 it is clear that these scriptures are speaking of ANNUAL Sabbaths and NOT the seventh day Sabbath.

When after they cannot answer any scriptures I have given they result to question outside of scripture like how do you know which day was the first and the seventh day. WELL GEES the scriptures are plain God showed them when the Sabbath was and the next day was the first day.

No and when I defend scripture I'm labeled as not having love.
    I've done what I could to bring MORE TRUTH but scripture has been rejected in favor for their fleshly reasoning.

Again you don't see where I'm coming from fine but don't try and twist scripture to say what you want and then when I show WITH scripture that you are in error revert to outside human reasoning to disprove the word of GOD.

If you show me something and it “seems” to be scripturely correct but I still don't have a witness in my spirit by the SPIRIT then I don't start jumping to foolish questions I'll tell you it seems right but I don't KNOW it's right so I will have to keep it warm; not saying it is wrong but not say it is right.

I've learned may be I'm not ready for the truth you are sharing because the scriptures agree with what you are saying. So I'll wait on the LORD and NOT try to change scripture.

If anyone is sincere and want to know; then lets stick to scripture and leave the foolish questions to fools such as which day, love fulfills the law REALLY?

Here is the fruit of the LOVE you are suppose to have.

1Jo 5:3 For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous.

These are not MY words they are scripture. What is the scripture saying? This is the Love of God that we keep his Commandments Not by the letter but by the SPIRIT!

I'm mean for sharing scripture WHY? because they have NO scriptural answer.

Gal 4:16 Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

YES!

So be it. I'm not here to flatter man but to serve God.

IN HIS LOVE AND PEACE,

Ken

Laurel
    Participant

Quote (kejonn @ Aug. 13 2007,04:08)
    Laurel,

Do you have a time of fellowship with other believers on the Sabbath? I'm already having a hard time finding a body of believers who will not go against by denial of the Trinity, so finding those who want to fellowship on the 7th day would be harder still. Should a time of gathering be in the AM on Saturday (according to the Gregorian calendar) or would it be OK to gather in Friday night (again, Gregorian)? I had been thinking of offering Bible study and worship time in my home on Friday nights even before I even considered the Sabbath. That is because I am sorely missing fellowship with believers.

Thanks!

Kejonn,
    Since I began worshipping on the Sabbath, I stayed home most days because I was not part of any church. The only church close by is the SDA. No I do not follow the doctrine of the SDA, but I am led by the Spirit to kind of sit in and listen to what they are being taught. I go to their Sabbath school which is like a Bible study. I speak out when I see a need and I like to clarify Scripture, and point out important peices of verses that they seem to overlook.

There was three weeks I did not go because I was feeling drained and needed to recharge. I stayed home a studied the Word. Last week I wnt back because a few people were missing me. I found out that there are quite a few there who feel inspired by my being there. That tells me they are also hungry for the truth. I am willing to go and share what I have been blessed with even if I am uncomfortable at times.

I email the pastor, and I have given him literature, like little books that teach three days and three nights. Pastor says I will not get kicked out. He says if anyone has been inspired to share new truths inspired by the Spirit, we should share them. So I do. I do not pour everything out all at once, I can see it may take some time.

Last week I spoke to a gal from the SDA on the phone after church. I told her I learned some things that the SDA doesn't teach. We spent about 2 hours on the phone. Afterwards she said she had a lot of reading to do to see if those things I showed her were truth or not.

One thing I do not do on the Sabbath is spend money. I do this because I do not cause anyone to work, even if they are a non-beliver. I do this because money is the most worldly object there is, and I am walking with my Master on the Sabbath, that is Spiritual and just the opposite of the world.

I do not have unreasonable rules though. I do not watch how many miles I drive, or how far I walk. If I make a sanwich it is ok. I like to help others on the Sabbath.

If I get tired or feel like I am working, I stop. I try to keep necessary chores to a minimum. I mean if my cat got sick on the kitchen floor, I wouldn't mop the whole floor, just that spot. That is kind of a gross example, but I don't have little kids around. If I did, they would definately be taken care of because being a parent is not considered work.

Usually the Sabbath is a day for family. I am far from my children. They call me on the Sabbath because they know I'm here after church. My best Sabbaths are the ones where I hear from my Father in heaven and my children all on the same day!

Yes it is hard to find people who are like minded, that should be good reason for you to share with others and look forward to the day we will all meet in one place.

Sometimes I just go on the internet and talk to Jewish folks about the Messiah, or I talk to Christians about what it means to follow Y'shua. These are tough things to do, but I know His Word will not return to Him empty.

Laurel
    Participant

I read that you are going to be ordained as a preacher. Sorry if I used the wrong term. Preachers are teachers who teach the Word of Elohim. You say you think any day is ok to call the Sabbath. I hope that before you make any agreements to ant organized religion that you would first humble yourself in His Word.

There is absolutely no way possible that any person guided by the Set-apart Spirit of Elohim whould believe in his /her heart that the Sabbath is on sun-day. Look at what is is called SUN-day. Sabbath means rest.

I hope you would make a serious effort and search with all your heart and soul the true Sabbath. The meaning of worshiping our Creator. If you cause anyone to walk off the “path” you are responsible for those lost souls.

For your own good make a vow that you will not read any books with a human author untill you are absolutely sure that you are doing His will and not somone elses.

Love in our Master Y'shua Messiah,
    Laurel

Laurel
    Participant

PS. I asked my Sun-day Pastor to show me where the Sabbath changed to Sunday and he couldn't show me. Pastor Steve said, “All Scripture is black and white. There is no grey area.” Now, I myself know this is true. Make sure you do too. He ate his own words, because Sun-day worship is not the day our Creator set apart and it never will be.

kejonn
    Participant

Quote (Laurel @ Aug. 14 2007,01:55)
    Kejonn,
    Since I began worshipping on the Sabbath, I stayed home most days because I was not part of any church. The only church close by is the SDA. No I do not follow the doctrine of the SDA, but I am led by the Spirit to kind of sit in and listen to what they are being taught. I go to their Sabbath school which is like a Bible study. I speak out when I see a need and I like to clarify Scripture, and point out important peices of verses that they seem to overlook.

Do you attend a worship service there too, or just the teaching time?

There was three weeks I did not go because I was feeling drained and needed to recharge. I stayed home a studied the Word. Last week I wnt back because a few people were missing me. I found out that there are quite a few there who feel inspired by my being there. That tells me they are also hungry for the truth. I am willing to go and share what I have been blessed with even if I am uncomfortable at times.

I email the pastor, and I have given him literature, like little books that teach three days and three nights. Pastor says I will not get kicked out. He says if anyone has been inspired to share new truths inspired by the Spirit, we should share them. So I do. I do not pour everything out all at once, I can see it may take some time.

Last week I spoke to a gal from the SDA on the phone after church. I told her I learned some things that the SDA doesn't teach. We spent about 2 hours on the phone. Afterwards she said she had a lot of reading to do to see if those things I showed her were truth or not.

SDA is not alone on this. If we expect any church to be the sole source of biblical information, we will always be on the milk. Modern day church caters towards those who are spiritually immature.

One thing I do not do on the Sabbath is spend money. I do this because I do not cause anyone to work, even if they are a non-beliver. I do this because money is the most worldly object there is, and I am walking with my Master on the Sabbath, that is Spiritual and just the opposite of the world.

I do not have unreasonable rules though. I do not watch how many miles I drive, or how far I walk. If I make a sanwich it is ok. I like to help others on the Sabbath.

If I get tired or feel like I am working, I stop. I try to keep necessary chores to a minimum. I mean if my cat got sick on the kitchen floor, I wouldn't mop the whole floor, just that spot. That is kind of a gross example, but I don't have little kids around. If I did, they would definately be taken care of because being a parent is not considered work.

Usually the Sabbath is a day for family. I am far from my children. They call me on the Sabbath because they know I'm here after church. My best Sabbaths are the ones where I hear from my Father in heaven and my children all on the same day!

Yes it is hard to find people who are like minded, that should be good reason for you to share with others and look forward to the day we will all meet in one place.

Sometimes I just go on the internet and talk to Jewish folks about the Messiah, or I talk to Christians about what it means to follow Y'shua. These are tough things to do, but I know His Word will not return to Him empty.

Thanks for sharing.

kejonn
    Participant

Quote (Laurel @ Aug. 14 2007,02:17)
    PS. I asked my Sun-day Pastor to show me where the Sabbath changed to Sunday and he couldn't show me. Pastor Steve said, “All Scripture is black and white. There is no grey area.” Now, I myself know this is true. Make sure you do too. He ate his own words, because Sun-day worship is not the day our Creator set apart and it never will be.

Just curious, do you attend Sunday worship in addition to Sabbath? Or are you speaking past tense before you learned to honor the Sabbath. Do you think it is wrong to honor the Sabbath and also attend Sunday worship, as long as you know that Sunday is not the Sabbath? After all, many churches have something going on Wednesday nights too.

Thanks!

Participant

Quote (Laurel @ Aug. 14 2007,19:13)
    I read that you are going to be ordained as a preacher. Sorry if I used the wrong term. Preachers are teachers who teach the Word of Elohim. You say you think any day is ok to call the Sabbath. I hope that before you make any agreements to ant organized religion that you would first humble yourself in His Word.

There is absolutely no way possible that any person guided by the Set-apart Spirit of Elohim whould believe in his /her heart that the Sabbath is on sun-day. Look at what is is called SUN-day. Sabbath means rest.

I hope you would make a serious effort and search with all your heart and soul the true Sabbath. The meaning of worshiping our Creator. If you cause anyone to walk off the “path” you are responsible for those lost souls.

For your own good make a vow that you will not read any books with a human author untill you are absolutely sure that you are doing His will and not somone elses.

Laurel

Hi Laurel:

If I am ordained my commission will come from the Lord, and if he ordains me that means that I am qualified to teach the Word of God.

I have given you my understanding that the Forth Commandment is about the principle of resting on the seventh day and not about a specific day.  I haven't any more to say on the subject.

God Bless

Laurel
    Participant

Quote (942767 @ Aug. 15 2007,01:45)

Laurel

Hi Laurel:

If I am ordained my commission will come from the Lord, and if he ordains me that means that I am qualified to teach the Word of God.

I have given you my understanding that the Forth Commandment is about the principle of resting on the seventh day and not about a specific day.  I haven't any more to say on the subject.

God Bless

Sounds to me like you already made up your mind, sorry for you ane those you will be teaching. You know it's good to stay in the Word and be open to revelations. Maybe in time you will have one concerning the Sabbath, but I know there must be some “other” things you need to see first. Just like myself, we keep learning every day. None of us are perfect.
    Laurel

Laurel
    Participant

Kejonn,
    I only learned of the true Sabbath just over three years ago. Before that I attended a non-denominational church.
    My beliefs come from Scripture. I do not “fit in” at any church I know of around here because when I learned about the Sabbath of the 7th day, I learned at the same time the Sabbath's within YHWH's appointed times.

That led me to study the history of the Roman church and Christianity, and I also studies Phariseeism, and Sun-god worship.

I did not study these things to become one, I studied to learn about my roots.

Now I am studying to learn Hebrew the Set-apart language of my Messiah.

Yes, I do attend Sabbath service at the SDA and like I said, I do not go there for myself, but I do enjoy Pastor Jim's sermons. A couple weeks ago he taught on the importance of the law. I think he is learning some things too that go against what he learned at SDA pastoring school.

He is still luke-warm, but getting warmer. One day he admitted that the SDA is a luke warm church. So I see a lot of opportunity to speak up about the things I have been given to know. It helps a lot that my Mom is on or at least very close to my beliefs and my son who is now back from Iraq war is also on the same page. He really dosen't want to go there, but I need him to be one more witness. The neat thing about my Son and I… we were learning the same things while 1,000's of miles apart, and from different sources. Now that he is home we can fine-tune those things. We were thinking of starting a Scripture study here and inviting friends and family. He is really incomfortable going to a church that believes that Y'shua is g-d, since they believe in the trinity and we do not.
    He also is creeped out that there is a huge cross that actually holds the roof up there. We do not believe in worshiping the cross, or bowing to it etc. We believe we are not supposed to have crosses, since it is the symbol of the Egyptain taw and the Roman cross where our Messiah was killed. To us that would be like wearing an electric chair symbol on our neck to commorated the death of a loved one, if you know what I mean.
    We do not worship the dead. We follow the living Elohim. Y'shua Messiah is alive and well and will return for those who follow His life.
    Laurel

Not3in1
    Participant

Quote (Laurel @ Aug. 15 2007,17:39)
    He also is creeped out that there is a huge cross that actually holds the roof up there. We do not believe in worshiping the cross, or bowing to it etc. We believe we are not supposed to have crosses, since it is the symbol of the Egyptain taw and the Roman cross where our Messiah was killed. To us that would be like wearing an electric chair symbol on our neck to commorated the death of a loved one, if you know what I mean.
    We do not worship the dead. We follow the living Elohim. Y'shua Messiah is alive and well and will return for those who follow His life.

Interesting. I've never thought of the symbolism of the cross this way (comparing it to an electric chair around your neck to remember a loved one dying by electric chair). Makes sense.

I am reminded that Billy Graham's message was always “the Cross” and the gospel. I've been raised that the two go hand-in-hand. Funny how I've never looked at it being a morbid thing before. But again, it makes sense. Thanks for sharing this.

kejonn
    Participant

Not3in1,

I think the reason Billy Graham focused on the cross was that he is an evangelist. His calling in life is not to teach, but reach. The focal point of our salvation does depend on the death, burial, and resurrection.

Sadly, most churches I have attended seem to have the same focus. The pastors are too lazy to get into new material so they recycle sermons. I gave my life to Yahshua 20+ years ago, I don't need a message on how to do so every other week. I am a strong believer in the fact that God can save someone via a business meeting if He chooses! So pastors, start getting in the word and bring new material to the flock!

Laurel
    Participant

The problem with the cross thing is that those churces do not move beyond that point.

The cross to me is a sorrowfull time. The cross represents the beginning of “the other gospel”, the one where men change what Y'shua lived for and said those things are no more because they are fulfilled.

To me the cross has no power. No significance. The power is with my Father in heaven. It was His Word written before in the Torah, that His Son gave full meaning to. Y'shua our Passover. Y'shua our once and for all sacrifice. Y'shua our mediator, our high priest the pinnical of the order of Malektzedik.

This period in history prooves the Torah, and shows me there Is more to come, which is a new heaven and a new earth. I know all is not fulfilled. Y'shua has more good works to do, to give full meaning of the fall Feasts, since only the spring Feasts have been fulfilled.

Churches who bow to the cross are stuck on worshiping the Egyptain and Roman powers where my Messiah has conquered it.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

not3in1….Good to hear your comment, thought you may have got discouraged all this, but remember we are in a struggle for truth in a blinded world. I really enjoy you humer and interesting post, you lift my spirit sister.
    blessings and peace to you……….gene

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

to all…..another interesting thing about the cross symbol was when it was first used for a sing of christanity was after a battle. Constantine said he saw a figure of a cross in the air and was told by a local bishop to paint the cross sing non his armies shields, which he did, and also won the battle which lead the way to him becomming Emperor Maximus of all Rome, so he declared Christanity as the state religion and the sign of the cross their symbol. Interesting a pagan ruler and a pagan sign. If anyone is interested all this can easly be proven , just get a early christain history book and check it out ……..gene

Participant

Quote (Laurel @ Aug. 15 2007,16:42)

Quote (942767 @ Aug. 15 2007,01:45)

Laurel

Hi Laurel:

God Bless

Sounds to me like you already made up your mind, sorry for you ane those you will be teaching. You know it's good to stay in the Word and be open to revelations. Maybe in time you will have one concerning the Sabbath, but I know there must be some “other” things you need to see first. Just like myself, we keep learning every day. None of us are perfect.
    Laurel

Laurel:

I have studied the scriptures for 27 years asking God for understanding on many scriptures, and I am still studying and praying for understanding so that I can obey and teach the truth of God's Word.

I have given you my understanding on many scriptures including what I believe relative to the Forth Commandment, and yes, on this I have made of my mind because I believe that God has shown me that it is not about a specific day but about the principle of resting on the seventh day after six consequtive days of work.  I am not trying to force you to believe what I believe to be the truth, and so, I ask that you do not keep trying to force me to believe this issue the way that you seem to understand it.  If you believe that I am wrong ask God in prayer for Him to show me that I am in error.  You have given me your understanding.   I, therefore, know what you believe about the Forth Commandment.  I commend you for striving to obey the Commandments of God, and I encourage you to obey the Sabbath day the way that you believe that you should.

As I said, I expect to be ordained as a Bishop which is an overseer over the church.  I am basing this on visions that God has shown me and also personal prophecy that has come to me which confirms the visions.  If this comes to pass, then this has come from God.  I can't make this come to pass, and so, if it does, then it is God who has put me in this position.  At present, the Pastor of the church has an ordaination service scheduled for the 26th of this month indicating that she will be ordained as the Bishop of the church.  Well then, based on this, it doesn't look like I will be ordained as the Bishop.  But I know what God has shown me, and that is that I will be the Bishop over that church.  Whatever God wants is what I want.  I want that God's Word be taught in truth.  He can use whomever He chooses.  If he wants to use me, I am willing and I will be obedient.

If I am ordained as a Bishop over the church, it will be God saying that I am qualified to teach His Word.  That is good enough for me, and it should be good enough for you or any one else.

God Bless

Viewing 20 posts - 161 through 180 (of 555 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account