Conception

Viewing 20 posts - 1,321 through 1,340 (of 1,479 total)
  • Author
    terraricca
    Participant

hi P2a

you tell me to look at all scriptures,well let see,why would God do anything for man after Adam coruption??? just eliminate the problem by destroy the first couple ,story ends ,problem solved???
    NO this is not God s way so what was the reason why God did not destroy Adam and eve after there sin.??????????????????
    could you answer my last question??

peace2all
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 17 2010,02:06)
    hi P2a

you tell me to look at all scriptures,well let see,why would God do anything for man after Adam coruption??? just eliminate the problem by destroy the first couple ,story ends ,problem solved???
    NO this is not God s way so what was the reason why God did not destroy Adam and eve after there sin.??????????????????
    could you answer my last question??

what are you rambling about now?
    what does this have to do with anything?

who's talking about sin or adam?

are you really sure that adam & eve were the only people on earth?

genesis says that there was adam & eve then they had cain & abel. cain killed abel then cain was cast out even further away from eden.

he complained about revenge so god put up a sign to not kill him

who is going to kill him if there was only adam & eve and cain?

also god had personal relationships with all, speaking to them and such.

where did these lands they were cast out to named by. bible lists names of lands outside eden but never the origin of how they came to be.

then it goes on to say he married, who did he marry? there is no mention to anyone else.

adams geneology history in genesis chapter 5 shows seth only to adam.

there are many things left out or possibly not everthing is literal.

when noah was around it mentions ankim's, men of old that he says were already there and not from their lineage

was adam & eve god's chosen people placed on earth with others and were a experement for god to see if sheltered from the ourside world lived to ways. that would explain other races and other blank wholes in genesis. the bible doesn't say that adam & eve were the only one around, just in the garden of eden.

we don't know its not very specific. the time frame is not even really known during creation time or not. hebrew language says ages or something to that effect and only during english translation does it turn into literal days.

one really needs to look at all the scriptures and read them. things are left out , things are literal, things are not literal.

one cannot just assume and say god used miracles as only answer to keep things true if there is no true conclusion.

one cannot just say my way is right and yuors is wrong. you don't know for sure, noone really does.

but if you believe in a god and your life being for him in worship and faith is required, not some of these things that have no direct link to salvaiton.

that is what makes me sick when people think they are so rightous over others on things tha matter not or are not even things that can be really proven literal or not.

thinking that they know all, and that they read the same scritures everyday so that means they are right because of that.

one can think anything they want if its wrong the first time its gonig to always be wrong no matter how much you read it.

however faith and worship is what mattters. god cared about not worshiping false god's and not living ungodly lives. that was it.

what did jesus keep saying, worship only god and live a good moral life.

all these other topics for some reason tend to make people think that they think they know all and a re so rightous and right and better. makes no difference to god.

only maks one look self rightous and fooled minded.

you think i care if you disagree with me. NO, does it matter what i think, NO.

do i think that you have faith and worship for your beleif. YES.
    doesn't make me think you more or less imprtant to god.

teaching was done by jesus, preaching work is done by anyone else who follows.

jesus didn't say teach, he said preach. its what is inside us that makes that seed grow either good fruit or bad.

good fruit can be grown with your view or mine as long as we strive to stay away from this worlds wickedness and live for god.

JustAskin
    Participant

P2a,
    Only responding to one part above regarding Cain – not disagreeing with anything.

People in those days lived for hundreds of years.

As Adam and Eve's children had more children (Not all are named – notice how the females are not mentioned until reference to Cain's wife? raising the question: Where did Cain get his Wife?))
    they would come to know of Cain's murderous act and God was anxious that murder was not seen as a thing to be propagated.

see more if interested in this in what I feel is a useful (best I've seen so far anyway): http://www.gotquestions.org/Cain-afraid.html
    as you say, noone knows for certain but as long as we believe in a faithful way with a Godly spirit we should be able to discern outlandish and patent falseness from highly potential Truth.

peace2all
    Participant

Quote (JustAskin @ Jan. 17 2010,05:34)
    P2a,
    Only responding to one part above regarding Cain – not disagreeing with anything.

People in those days lived for hundreds of years.

As Adam and Eve's children had more children (Not all are named – notice how the females are not mentioned until reference to Cain's wife? raising the question: Where did Cain get his Wife?))
    they would come to know of Cain's murderous act and God was anxious that murder was not seen as a thing to be propagated.

see more if interested in this in what I feel is a useful (best I've seen so far anyway): http://www.gotquestions.org/Cain-afraid.html
    as you say, noone knows for certain but as long as we believe in a faithful way with a Godly spirit we should be able to discern outlandish and patent falseness from highly potential Truth.

not saying i don't have faith or against god or the bible, but things are missing, left out, things are literal and things are used as illutstration.

not everything is what one may think and to hve people always saying that there way is only right and that they are more knowledgeable or rightous becasue they read scriptures over and pver for the last 20 -40 years doesn't make anyone better or right over another.

so much is not even needed for our standing with god to be right or wrong, yet some think tht every little detail is and love to show their self rightous attitude over and over.

everyone here that is christian faith related have the same core beleifs as far as who gets the worship and who is the savior and mediatior, and to lead a godly life and try to fill ones life with god & jesus as support.

yet some will not use that foundation to strengthen themselves or others in that unity but choose to find error in anything to make them better.

its pathetic

you think god cares what you think about conception of jesus and use that towards judging you.

i hardly doubt it. but im sure he looks to those who think they are self rightous and holding themselves greater and judging others.

peace2all
    Participant

well the bible shows supposed geneology of adam but fails to fill open gaps that are important.

to have adam & eve in the garden then right after being cast out they have cain & abel . then to have it show adams geneology that says adam had seth at age 120 but not mention cain or abel or anyone else leaves much open. it makes no sence to leave out so much if it happened and who was there.

point is much is up in the air and not literal for someone to think they know everything and can comprehend everything in the bible and then to claim there only right.

JustAskin
    Participant

The concentration on the minutae of the scriptures and things unproveable does hurt God when he sees us doing this. That is why there is Faith.

I said in another forum that people arguing about whether Jesus had God DNA or not was pointless – the sort of things the Greeks … (scripture verse: “…Who seek Wisdom”) would do day and night, some as a living.

God, my God is One. God said he was ONE – not many, Jesus never said he was God and there is no way to say that the Holy Spirit IS God
    But the plain word is too easy to understand – there must be a complex answer that they can find to debate.

Believe in Jesus Christ, the Son of God and through him you will be saved by the power of his (and our) Heavenly Father – Jehovah so that we become brothers with Christ in God.

Holy, Holy, Holy is He who Is, Was, and Is to Come – The Almighty!
    Worship God – and Him alone.

peace2all
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 16 2010,05:27)
    P2A
    you can believe what you want it does not matter,you have to make it up and conclude to your expectation what you want to see,your trinity.

i do not have to do that because it is clearly spelled out to me without speculation,and not mystery
    you are guide by your own ideas

that your way well you free.

true, then you people here need to get off your rightous trip over others that your only right and what others think is wrong .

that your faith and love for them is only right and others are wrong.

that only your interpretaion is correct and leads to god but others can't.

that even though from what i see that we all only worship yhwh as god almighty and hold jesus as our savior and mediator you others still think your only right and think you know everything and comprehend all.

so self rightous many are here, it's sick.

you think god cares if one thinks that they are in unity and are means from the inseen invisible creator of all or if jeus actual is a seperate entitiy having no unity with the father in any way except able to take orders.

he cares that you worship and follow his will with your whole heart and love one another.

some of you here really remind me of the jw's, think they only are right and all else are wrong and not in god's light.

self rightousness is wrong.

everyone can do that, but its not the way. each of us need to do it from within and god knows who's real and who's not.

i don;t see anyone worshiping multiple gods or ungoldly things or having worship and faith that is of this wicked system of things.

you all best accept the common goodness we all have and stop argueing about you being right and cutting don others.

i've tried to show scriptures and say hey but it also says this. i don't say i'm right your wrong, i and then insult. others try to point things out too. that not everything is so is what you think it says, that here are other things that show different.

i and other try to say hey we have things that are similar and are the things that god really cares about that we do, yet some just can't accept that and have to be the rightous correct one for some reason.

it's very sad that people can't just say , hey glad you love god & jesus and that we both await and want the same things.hope the best for you and other positive things, etc. etc.

i've done that so many times here but only have been responded to by just 2 people with positive comments in return.

everyone else just love to argue and feed that self rightousness.

terraricca
    Participant

P2A
    if my children would call me by any other name done mine i would not respond,and so is God read the scriptures.

if my children would say things about me like i am a plumber but i am not one ,tell that i am a manager but i am not one they would be lying and i would not support those qualities given to me ,if i would i be a liar and now become part of that lie.
    So if God was not a oneness God the father,and that he would be a trinity then he add lie to the prophets,and Jesus Christ is also a liar ,because he as teach is apostles that is father is the only one God and that he worship the father,and that he received his authority from the father,and that he is his Son,even John says the only begotten son of God,
    if it would not be like that it will make all the foundation stones (Christ and 12 apostles 11+1)liars

this is by it self insane,it would mean the total rejection of God the father and the one he has send Jesus Christ.

peace2all
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 17 2010,15:00)
    P2A
    if my children would call me by any other name done mine i would not respond,and so is God read the scriptures.

if my children would say things about me like i am a plumber but i am not one ,tell that i am a manager but i am not one they would be lying and i would not support those qualities given to me ,if i would i be a liar and now become part of that lie.
    So if God was not a oneness God the father,and that he would be a trinity then he add lie to the prophets,and Jesus Christ is also a liar ,because he as teach is apostles that is father is the only one God and that he worship the father,and that he received his authority from the father,and that he is his Son,even John says the only begotten son of God,
    if it would not be like that it will make all the foundation stones (Christ and 12 apostles 11+1)liars

this is by it self insane,it would mean the total rejection of God the father and the one he has send Jesus Christ.

god is still one .

he's not three totally different things.

the scriptures show and i've posted many of god comming to man in various ways showing himself and speaking to his people.

he has been in more than one place at the same time. that doesn't mean that there are more than one god to worship or that god cannot use any means he choses to comunicate to use.

he clearly made his son jesus from his own spirit. he then filled that human form with his word and nature.

this was how jesus only had the works of his father and his word. the miracles that onlt the father had.

it is that god chose to communicate with man in this physical way to be that written word but make it flesh tyo actually show us how to preach how to love how to be merciful and how to live by god's will.

this doesn't make jesus god the invisible almighty but a representation of himself.

that is why he was the son, son of the living god.

the son that they seen being born thus having all the nature of god. that is why “the living god” is used.

therer is unity more than just he actually illustration as son ans father tht we humans can grasp.

it is complex and thats why a lot of people just don't want to accept it. however even with scriptures stting the unity as more than a true son of complete independece and having no unity at all with god will then use the ” have faith or it's a miracle” to try to justify things that are comples and ccan;t be really understood.

this is no different

a point about this is that jesus cleary says that the father is greater and has more authority but that does not cancel out that scripture does say that the unity between them is far greater than just father and son.

also that god has come before man as visible form and speach.

the invisible source(god) has not but a means of him has, theat is obvious in scripture and if scripture cannot be broken then it has to be true.

it doesn't make god more or less or take away from jeus or anything like that. views of both god and jesus are held in the same light and worship as it should from both perspectives.

maybe ones take from the scriptures may lead to a understanding of a slighty different take but if all have that love for them and live for him and want ot live his way then i don't think it matters.

i honestly think that much of the bible is not literal but has a deeper underlying message escpecially in the hebrew scriptures.

much seems left out left out and there are holes where something seems to be left out.

JustAskin
    Participant

P2A,
    Of course it is true that parts of the bible is not literal – no one said otherwise and those who read with discernment and have the spirit can easily see the different parts. And definitely there are deeper meanings – those things will only be revealed by the Holy Spirit acting through Christ to those who are chosen to receive it. Meanwhile there is FAITH (Remember what Jesus said to Thomas: “Because you have seen me you have believed – happy are those who have not seen but yet believe”)

How can the great infinite wonders of the kingdom of god be described to finite-minded man – use figurative speech – things familiar to man
    e.g. Jesus used Parable which reflected everyday life in those time and places. the people would have understood but for their hard headedness and fear of what their neighbours would say if they believed.

Just remember this: Satan is loving all this discord between those seeking the truth and is blinding many who are easily led AND those seeking their own glory and are puffed up with pride (as you say : thinking they have the answer but have not held to the word of the Lord)

Terra, know that you are doing good when you are attacked for talking truth (but be mindful not to get 'puffed up' or hate your attackers) – Pray to the Father and ask Jesus for the help from the Holy Spirit.

P2A, try not to attack those who are peaceably seeking the truth – It seems that you are angry and frustrated at the world for doing wrong – don't be angry – Pray for them instead.

terraricca
    Participant

P2A
    Jesus says he is not come to create peace but a sword between friends son,mother daughters,etc
    some will believe someones will not,
    it is to everyone of us to make sure that he holds the truth not to rely on men philosophy or interpretation but to let the scriptures to grow in us and developed into the reality of our faith in God

peace2all
    Participant

that could be why he told tht samartitan woman that it didn't matter where one worships, because we as individuals will be the one responsible for ourselves.

that is why i think that to keep trying to tell others that they are wrong and you are right, or that your belief is meaningless because others claim your doing it falsely because your view may be different is wrong.

if one who uses the holy scriptures and with whole heart tries to follow jesus's example and also give worsdhip to god almighty as only true god then imo that is what god has wanted.

to see such division here on petty stuff that does not effect ones faith or love or worship to them, then who cares.

it's not all bad to have debates on topics for it does help one become better speakers and keep one involved in scriptres, but too much argueing is not good.

it just would be nice to also talk to all here and not always be tring to defend oneselves and have a nice discussion on the same things we hold dear.

God , jesus and the hope for a better life through them.

terraricca
    Participant

P2A
    you right ,but you have to look for God s plan for the human race ,understand the full picture of his will this will help you more to cut down the misrepresentation by others,
    just like a puzzle you may miss a corner no big deal but you can not miss the center part of the main face.

Jodi Lee
    Participant

Matthew 1:1 The book of the genealogy of Jesus Christ, the Son of David, the Son of Abraham: 2  Abraham begot Isaac, Isaac begot Jacob, and Jacob begot Judah and his brothers.  3  Judah begot Perez and Zerah by Tamar, Perez begot Hezron, and Hezron begot Ram.  4  Ram begot Amminadab, Amminadab begot Nahshon, and Nahshon begot Salmon.  5  Salmon begot Boaz by Rahab, Boaz begot Obed by Ruth, Obed begot Jesse,  6  and Jesse begot David the king. David the king begot Solomon by her who had been the wife  of Uriah.  7  Solomon begot Rehoboam, Rehoboam begot Abijah, and Abijah begot Asa.   8  Asa begot Jehoshaphat, Jehoshaphat begot Joram, and Joram begot Uzziah.  9  Uzziah begot Jotham, Jotham begot Ahaz, and Ahaz begot Hezekiah.  10  Hezekiah begot Manasseh, Manasseh begot Amon,  and Amon begot Josiah.  11  Josiah begot Jeconiah and his brothers about the time they were carried away to Babylon.  12  And after they were brought to Babylon, Jeconiah begot Shealtiel, and Shealtiel begot Zerubbabel.  13  Zerubbabel begot Abiud, Abiud begot Eliakim, and Eliakim begot Azor.  14  Azor begot Zadok, Zadok begot Achim, and Achim begot Eliud.  15  Eliud begot Eleazar, Eleazar begot Matthan, and Matthan begot Jacob.  16  And Jacob begot Joseph the husband of Mary, of whom was born Jesus who is called Christ.  17 So all the generations from Abraham to David are fourteen generations, from David until the captivity in Babylon are fourteen generations, and from the captivity in Babylon until the Christ are fourteen generations.  18 Now the birth of Jesus Christ was as follows: After His mother Mary was betrothed to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Spirit.  19 Then Joseph her husband, being a just man, and not wanting to make her a public example, was minded to put her away secretly.  20 But while he thought about these things, behold, an angel of the Lord appeared to him in a dream, saying, “Joseph, son of David, do not be afraid to take to you Mary your wife, for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Spirit.  21  And she will bring forth a Son, and you shall call His name Jesus, for He will save His people from their sins.”  22  So all this was done that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the Lord through the prophet, saying:  23  “Behold, the virgin shall be with child, and bear a Son, and they shall call His name Immanuel,”  which is translated, “God with us.”  24  Then Joseph, being aroused from sleep, did as the angel of the Lord commanded him and took to him his wife,  25  and did not know her till she had brought forth her firstborn Son.  And he called His name Jesus.

Is the scripture LYING? Is Jesus NOT of the genealogy of Abraham, David and Joseph?

Indoctrination can create such blockage to see CLEAR DIRECT DECLARATION of TRUTH in Scripture.

That which was conceived in Mary was Joseph's OWN child.

Could the above chapter not make it more obvious? With God NOTHING is impossible, and we are shown directly in Matthew 1 that the genealogy of Christ is from JOSEPH. Thus the Holy Spirit caused Mary, even though she had not been with Joseph, to bear a child of Joseph's seed.

Luke 1:27  To a virgin espoused to a man whose name was Joseph, of the house of David; and the virgin's name was Mary.   28  And the angel came in unto her, and said , Hail , thou that art highly favoured , the Lord is with thee: blessed art thou among women.   29  And when she saw him, she was troubled at his saying, and cast in her mind what manner of salutation this should be .  30  And the angel said unto her, Fear not, Mary: for thou hast found favour with God.   31  And, behold , thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name JESUS.   32  He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David:   33  And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end.  

John 1:44  Now Philip was of Bethsaida, the city of Andrew and Peter.   45  Philip findeth Nathanael, and saith unto him, We have found him, of whom Moses in the law, and the prophets, did write , Jesus of Nazareth, the son of Joseph.   46  And Nathanael said unto him, Can there any good thing come out of Nazareth? Philip saith unto him, Come and see .  47  Jesus saw Nathanael coming to him, and saith of him, Behold an Israelite indeed, in whom is no guile!   48  Nathanael saith unto him, Whence knowest thou me? Jesus answered and said unto him, Before that Philip called thee, when thou wast under the fig tree, I saw thee.   49  Nathanael answered and saith unto him, Rabbi, thou art the Son of God; thou art the King of Israel.   50  Jesus answered and said unto him, Because I said unto thee, I saw thee under the fig tree, believest thou ? thou shalt see greater things than these.   51  And he saith unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Hereafter ye shall see heaven open , and the angels of God ascending and descending upon the Son of man.

Jesus was the SON of MAN….the true SON of Joseph, who's ancestral father was David.

Jesus being born of a virgin was said to be DONE to FULFILL prophecy. No scripture speaks of the virgin birth taking place because a special human/spirit son conception was what was needed in order for the Christ to be the Son of God. God told David that He WOULD be a Father unto David's seed, and David's seed would be unto God as a son. Through fulfilling prophecy God establishes Trust that He can and will in fact keep His promises, and we live in hope that we will obtain the promise made by God of receiving the glory that Jesus received, eternal life.

kerwin
    Participant

Jodi Lee,

I have pointed out this fact and yet many prefer to hold on to what they learned in other ways. They attempt to seperate the body of Jesus from his essence. They thus can claim the body decended from Abraham and David while the essence of Jesus did not.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Jodi……….Jesus is indeed the son of Joseph and a Son of Man,who came to be a son of God, as you have correctly posted it. These who try to turn Jesus into a Morphed preexisting being of some kind are Nothing but Antichrists as John plainly said. Preexistences and Trinitarians are both in the same camp of untruth. IMO

peace and love to you and yours………………gene

kerwin
    Participant

Gene,

Some of these individuals seem to advocate not teaching anything that is not in scripture but when you point out Scripture does not speak of a preexistence spiritual being they ignore that and do what they say not to do. I believe that is a hypocrite.

Jodi Lee
    Participant

Ephesians 4:13 till we all come to the unity of the faith and of the knowledge of the Son of God, to a perfect man, to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ;

The Son of God is the Perfect Man. The fullness of Christ is in his perfection as a MAN.

Luke 24:39 Behold My hands and My feet, that it is I Myself. Handle Me and see, for a spirit does not have flesh and bones as you see I have.”

Acts 2:26  because of this was my heart cheered, and my tongue was glad, and yet — my flesh also shall rest on hope,  27  because Thou wilt not leave my soul to hades, nor wilt Thou give Thy Kind One to see corruption;  28  Thou didst make known to me ways of life, Thou shalt fill me with joy with Thy countenance.  29 `Men, brethren! it is permitted to speak with freedom unto you concerning the patriarch David, that he both died and was buried, and his tomb is among us unto this day;  30 a prophet, therefore, being, and knowing that with an oath God did swear to him, out of the fruit of his loins, according to the flesh, to raise up the Christ, to sit upon his throne,

Acts 2:34  For David did not ascend into the heavens, but he says himself: 'The Lord said to my Lord, “Sit at My right hand,  35  Till I make Your enemies Your footstool.” '   36 “Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly that God has made this Jesus, whom you crucified, both Lord and Christ.”

2 John 1:7 For many deceivers have gone out into the world who do not confess Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.  8  Look to yourselves, that we  do not lose those things we worked for, but that we  may receive a full reward.

Our Savior has come to us in the FLESH, for Jesus is Christ through his undeserving death AND through his RESURRECTION.  There was never any questioning of whether Jesus was flesh or not, 2 John 1 was written precisely to tell us that Jesus was not more then flesh.

Our Savior was raised without his flesh seeing corruption. Our Savior has COME TO US, having been raised from the dead, IN THE FLESH. To deny this or ADD to this is PURE ANTICHRIST IMO. Our Savior has NOT come to us in the flesh AND as part Holy Spirit. Likewise, he has not come to us being raised from the dead, as being fully human AND fully the One True God.

Luke 4:17  And He was handed the book of the prophet Isaiah. And when He had opened the book, He found the place where it was written:  18 “The Spirit of the Lord is upon Me, Because He has anointed Me To preach the gospel to the poor; He has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted,  To proclaim liberty to the captives And recovery of sight to the blind, To set at liberty those who are oppressed;  

Jesus NEVER says that he is Holy Spirit or 50% Holy Spirit. What we are told directly is that the Holy Spirit is upon him.

kerwin
    Participant

Jodi Lee,

I believe some are referring to 2 Corinthians 3:17 which is actually referring to God and not Jesus.  Still they are taking it at a slant to the way it is intended by Paul is as the Spirit to God as our spirit is to us.  It would also be to Jesus in a like manner as his Spirit is God's spirit.  In fact when we are born again in spirit the spirit of righteousness becomes our spirit as well because we then gain God's spirit.   That is what the unity of the spirit is about.

Other than that I cannot think of where they would get such a teaching except through conjecture based on a flawed understanding of scripture.   Of course even what I pointed out is a flawed understanding but it is an explicit one and not a conjectural one.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Quote (Jodi Lee @ April 01 2010,18:20)
    Ephesians 4:13 till we all come to the unity of the faith and of the knowledge of the Son of God, to a perfect man, to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ;

The Son of God is the Perfect Man. The fullness of Christ is in his perfection as a MAN.

Luke 24:39 Behold My hands and My feet, that it is I Myself. Handle Me and see, for a spirit does not have flesh and bones as you see I have.”

Acts 2:26  because of this was my heart cheered, and my tongue was glad, and yet — my flesh also shall rest on hope,  27  because Thou wilt not leave my soul to hades, nor wilt Thou give Thy Kind One to see corruption;  28  Thou didst make known to me ways of life, Thou shalt fill me with joy with Thy countenance.  29 `Men, brethren! it is permitted to speak with freedom unto you concerning the patriarch David, that he both died and was buried, and his tomb is among us unto this day;  30 a prophet, therefore, being, and knowing that with an oath God did swear to him, out of the fruit of his loins, according to the flesh, to raise up the Christ, to sit upon his throne,

Acts 2:34  For David did not ascend into the heavens, but he says himself: 'The Lord said to my Lord, “Sit at My right hand,  35  Till I make Your enemies Your footstool.” '   36 “Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly that God has made this Jesus, whom you crucified, both Lord and Christ.”

2 John 1:7 For many deceivers have gone out into the world who do not confess Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.  8  Look to yourselves, that we  do not lose those things we worked for, but that we  may receive a full reward.

Our Savior has come to us in the FLESH, for Jesus is Christ through his undeserving death AND through his RESURRECTION.  There was never any questioning of whether Jesus was flesh or not, 2 John 1 was written precisely to tell us that Jesus was not more then flesh.

Our Savior was raised without his flesh seeing corruption. Our Savior has COME TO US, having been raised from the dead, IN THE FLESH. To deny this or ADD to this is PURE ANTICHRIST IMO. Our Savior has NOT come to us in the flesh AND as part Holy Spirit. Likewise, he has not come to us being raised from the dead, as being fully human AND fully the One True God.

Luke 4:17  And He was handed the book of the prophet Isaiah. And when He had opened the book, He found the place where it was written:  18 “The Spirit of the Lord is upon Me, Because He has anointed Me To preach the gospel to the poor; He has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted,  To proclaim liberty to the captives And recovery of sight to the blind, To set at liberty those who are oppressed;  

Jesus NEVER says that he is Holy Spirit or 50% Holy Spirit. What we are told directly is that the Holy Spirit is upon him.

Jodi……….There you go getting me to dance a jig again, and i am very glad Kerwin understands these things also. Keep up the good work little one, your reward is great in heaven. Continue to expound the scriptures giving them sound meaning with solid understandings.

All who believe in the TRINITY and PREEXISTENCE Doctrines (ARE) ANTICHRISTS. Their Minds have recieved a delusion because they did not receive the love of the truth, nor do they truly seek it either. There for GOD has sent unto them a deluding Spirit (intellect) in order for them to believe The LIE. And that LIE hinges on two things, that Jesus IS A GOD and that he PREEXISTED his berth on earth, as a BEING of some kind.

These are those spoken of in 2 Ths 2, they are those who believe and teach the LIE. Which Jesus will abolish at his return. But blessed are all who now understand these things they are the elect of GOD, the Saints of the MOST HIGH. IMO

peace and love to you and yours Jodi…………….gene

Viewing 20 posts - 1,321 through 1,340 (of 1,479 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account