Christians will occupy the holy Land

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    keras
    Participant

Nearly 4000 years ago, God met with Abraham and made an irrevocable Covenant with him: that his descendants would inherit all that area from the Nile to the Euphrates. Genesis 15:6-20

Later, after the incident at Mt Moriah, Genesis 22:15-18, God promised to make his descendants as numerous as the sands of the sea and they would possess the cities of their enemies.

Immediately, we see the problem with those who say that the Jewish people are all of Israel, because the Jews, who are only 2 of the 12 tribes of the sons of Jacob, have never been really numerous, or have been conquerors.  We see this difference again in the blessings given to the tribes by Jacob: Genesis 48 & 49 and Moses: Deuteronomy 33. Note particularly in Genesis 48:3-4….I shall make you fruitful and increase your descendants until they become a host of nations.

This truth completely removes any idea of the Jewish State of Israel being the sole inheritors of the holy Land. In fact they only occupy a small portion of it and Bible prophecy is clear: because of their apostasy and sins, they will be thrown out. Jeremiah 10:18, Jeremiah 12:14, Isaiah 22:14, Ezekiel 21:1-7 Amos 2:4-5, +

There can be no argument as to who it will be that does inherit all of the holy Land: it is those whom Jesus came to save: the lost sheep of the House of Israel. Matthew 15:24 They are the people descended from the 10 tribes that were taken into exile by the Assyrians and have lost the knowledge of their ancestry. Paul talks about this secret of God in Ephesians 3:1-6, where he refers to them as Gentiles. i.e. non Jews.

The Apostles and Josephus knew where they were. Of course the Jews knew about their kin, as we see in John 7:35 and their Rabbis still speculate as to when the tribes will rejoin.

The remnant of Judah, the Messianic Jews, will rejoin with their Christian brothers at the great spiritual regeneration described in Ezekiel 37, Ephesians 2:11-18

Galatians 3:14 God’s purpose in all of this, is so that the Blessings of Abraham should be extended to the Gentiles, so that we can all receive the Spirit through faith.

Ezekiel 11:15-20 The whole people of Israel [the 10 tribes] to whom Judah [the Jews] have said: The Land is now ours to possess. The Lord says: When I sent Israel far away around the world, for a while I was their protector and blessed them wherever they lived. I shall gather My people from their dispersion and give the Land of Israel to them. I will remove their hearts of stone and put a new spirit in them. They will be My people and I will be their God.

This prophecy says how the Jews believe the holy Land is their possession. But the Lord will give it to His righteous Christian people, the peoples who have been blessed with prosperity and strength. They will be joined by born again Christians from every race, nation and language. Isaiah 56:1-8, Revelation 5:9-10

This will happen soon after the forthcoming Lord’s Day of vengeance and wrath:

Ezekiel 20:34 By My outpoured wrath, I shall bring you out from the nations and gather you from wherever you are dispersed.

Isaiah 41:8-10 Have no fear, My people – the descendants of My friend, Abraham. Galatians 3:29  I have not rejected you, now I summon you from the four corners of the earth; I am with you and will give you strength. 

But not all of those whom God knows are actual Israelites, Amos 9:9, will be allowed to enter the holy Land:

Ezekiel 20:35-38 I shall bring you out of the nations and I shall state My case against you. I shall make you pass under the Rod of Judgement. Just as I did in the wilderness of Egypt, so I shall indict you. I will count you as you enter, but those who revolt and rebel, I shall take them from the lands where they now live, but they will not set foot in the holy Land. Thus you will know I am the Lord.

These are plainly stated prophesies, not yet fulfilled, but surely will be.  

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Keras,

Good to see you back.

Thank you for the insights.

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Keras,

Good to see you’re back.

I sent you a PM

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Keras…..You are right on this, the tribe of Judah the Jews only represent a fraction of Isreal, in fact 1/13 OF THEM of the total Isrealite tribes, in scripture they are called the kingdom of Judah, not the kingdom of Israel. Scripture shows that the kingdom of Judah consisted of three tribes ,Benjamin, Judah, Levi, who made up the kingom of Judah, while the other ten tribes made up the kingdom of Israel, they were two complete different kingdoms. In fact as i recall they were at war with each other in 2 kings.

The Jews or tribe of Judah is only a tiny fraction of Israel, nearly all people from theses nations are decendents of the lost sheep (ten tribes) of the house of Israel. Most of the tribes have a tag name after them, “ISH”

England….ENGLISH
    Scotland…SCOTISH
    Ireland….IRISH
    Norway…..NORISH
    Denmark….DANISH
    Sweden…..SWEDISH
    Spain. ….SPAINISH
    France …FRANKISH
    Poland….POLISH
    Portugal..PORTUGISH

THE ANCIENT ANGLO-SAXON’S, Celts, Norsman, and so on, were part of the lost tribes of Isreal who were carried into captivity by the ancient Assurians and droped of in “SAXONY” GERMAN AND FROM THERE THEY SPREAD OUT OVER MOST OF EUROP, KNOW AS ANGLO-SAXON, CELTS, AND ECT.. THEY ARE THE DECENDENTS OF TEN LOST TRIBES OR SHEEP OF THE HOUSE OF Israel, most all white Americans, Canadians, Australians, New Zealanders, coming from a mix of those listed nations are Israelites.

The reason you find so may Jews in Germany was because when they were kicked out of their home land by the Romans they followed the paths of their fellow Israelite tribes into the Country of Germany. Instead of leaving like the other tribes did they chose to say, to their own hurt.

We may all be part of Isreal then we have been lead to believe. IMO

Peace and love to you and yours. ……gene

Participant

The land of Canaan, the land of idolaters, which God has given to Abraham and his seed is symbolic of the new earth which God has prepared for his heirs, God’s children.

And I saw a new heaveand a new earth: for the first heaveand the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
    And I John saw the holy city, newJerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
    Hebrews 11

By faith Abraham, when he was called to go out into a place which he should after receive for an inheritance, obeyed; and he went out, not knowing whither he went.

By faith he sojourned in the land of promise, as in a strange country, dwelling in tabernacles with Isaac and Jacob, the heirs with him of the same promise:

10 For he looked for a city which hath foundations, whose builder and maker is God.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi 94,

Yes faith in God and His Son with the light of the Spirit in the word is the beginning of the new creation.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account