Christians and muslims believe the same thing

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 1,041 through 1,060 (of 1,105 total)
  • Author
    Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (Stu @ Aug. 04 2011,22:11)
    I would be happy to agree with the notion that Galileo was the father of modern science. It's a bit like winning an Oscar, scientists are not really interested in the accolades, they are driven by the “pleasure of finding things out” as Richard Feynman put it.

I use to work at the DSIR and there were some big egos there. One guy use to parade his books for all to see when you went into his office. They sort of stuck out further than the other books.

Scientists are no different to any other humans. They want recognition and sometimes will do that which they should not in order to get it. Scientific fraud being one of the worst examples of that.

And yes there are people that do it for the love of the discovery process. Such a person is closer to the truth because they love the truth. I won't put a percentage on it, but I think that non-biased truth seekers are the minority of humanity, lawyers, fruit pickers, men, woman, and scientists. Most already have a belief and search out things only when they have to. In short they don't really give a stuff about the truth.

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Jan. 18 2012,11:55)

Quote (t8 @ Jan. 18 2012,06:54)
    bodhitharta, you do not understand salvation.

A soul that sins will die. It is a law. Just as any law requires a certain response, sin brings death.
    So we all die and we have the pneuma/breath that gives us life for a time, (like animals), but we do not have the baptism of the Spirit which is this life eternal.

Yes the price has been paid for every human being that is God's grace. But we have free will and those who do not want God in this life will not get him in the next one either and as such they re-nege on the gift of salvation by not accepting it. Thus they will die in their sins even though it is spiritually unnecessary.

T8

One minute salvation is a gift the next you say it was a price paid for ransom.

Which is it? If someone is held hostage and the ransom is paid the person is free whether they want to be or not. So comparing a Sacrifice Ransom to an offered gift is simply ridiculous.

If The price has been paid there is no payment due, you seem to not accept the fact of your own logic.

The second point is how do you equate someone accepting and loving God with the act of Sacrifice. God cannot be loved without a sacrifice? What sense does that make?

How exactly does a repentant person die in their sins?

Your theology is infantile and not based on the knowledge of God, this is what you have only been taught. The person is saved by doing the will of The Father i.e. God Almighty this Jesus said was the bottom line no matter what you do in Jesus name it is not any of that that gives a person salvation and even Jesus himself will reject those saying “Depart from me”

Bodhitharta.

If someone has paid my fine,but I refuse my fine paid by that person, rejecting that persons gift,I still will be in prison.
    But this is physically speaking.

Spiritually speaking; if I refuse that gift,I will be still in my sins. To accept that gift is to follow his commandments.
    One is free to reject that gift by living his own way.

wakeup.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Nicely put, Wakeup.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Oct. 22 2012,09:53)

A soul that sins will die. It is a law. Just as any law requires a certain response, sin brings death.
    So we all die and we have the pneuma/breath that gives us life for a time, (like animals), but we do not have the baptism of the Spirit which is this life eternal.

Yes the price has been paid for every human being that is God's grace. But we have free will and those who do not want God in this life will not get him in the next one either and as such they re-nege on the gift of salvation by not accepting it. Thus they will die in their sins even though it is spiritually unnecessary.

T8

Which is it? If someone is held hostage and the ransom is paid the person is free whether they want to be or not. So comparing a Sacrifice Ransom to an offered gift is simply ridiculous.

If The price has been paid there is no payment due, you seem to not accept the fact of your own logic.

The second point is how do you equate someone accepting and loving God with the act of Sacrifice. God cannot be loved without a sacrifice? What sense does that make?

Your theology is infantile and not based on the knowledge of God, this is what you have only been taught. The person is saved by doing the will of The Father i.e. God Almighty this Jesus said was the bottom line no matter what you do in Jesus name it is not any of that that gives a person salvation and even Jesus himself will reject those saying “Depart from me”

Bodhitharta.

If someone has paid my fine,but I refuse my fine paid by that person, rejecting that persons gift,I still will be in prison.

Spiritually speaking; if I refuse that gift,I will be still in my sins. To accept that gift is to follow his commandments.

wakeup.

A persons fine is paid by repentance according to the scriptures “Repent for the remission of sins”. Jesus did not die for your sins and he did not want to die if he did he would not have asked for the cup to be taken from him. Jesus was about to be MURDERED through FORCE but Glory be to GOD(ALLAH) ALMIGHTY who saved him from the cross

Ed J
    Participant

Christians and muslims DO NOT believe the same thing.

The 'book of fraud' is reported to have been given by Gabriel, but it was really delivered by satan!
    It's vital to understand that the 'book of fraud'(=quran book) teaches against The Gospel's message.

Gal.1:6-9 I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you
    into the grace of Christ unto another gospel: Which is not another; but there
    be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ. But though we,
    or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have
    preached unto you, let him be accursed. As we said before, so say I now again, If any
    man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

2Cor.11:14-15 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
    Therefore it is no great thing if [Satan's ministers] also be transformed as the
    ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

יהוה חאלהים (JEHOVAH GOD)
    עד (Joshua 22:34) Ed (Witness)

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Oct. 23 2012,09:55)

The 'book of fraud' is reported to have been given by Gabriel, but it was really delivered by satan!
    It's vital to understand that the 'book of fraud'(=quran book) teaches against The Gospel's message.

be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ. But though we,
    or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have
    preached unto you, let him be accursed. As we said before, so say I now again, If any
    man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

2Cor.11:14-15 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
    Therefore it is no great thing if [Satan's ministers] also be transformed as the

I already taught you what those verses mean so why still try to deceive? what an inappropriate “Christian”

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Oct. 23 2012,11:53)

Quote (Ed J @ Oct. 23 2012,09:55)

I already taught you what those verses mean so why still try to deceive? what an inappropriate “Christian”

Hi BD,

Do you REALLY 'think' we need you to tell us what YHVH means?
    Based on your twisting of he says, your views are not reliable.
    The verses are clear, islam is satanic worship of the devil.

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Oct. 23 2012,07:56)

T8

Bodhitharta.

wakeup.

A persons fine is paid by repentance according to the scriptures “Repent for the remission of sins”. Jesus did not die for your sins and he did not want to die if he did he would not have asked for the cup to be taken from him. Jesus was about to be MURDERED through FORCE but Glory be to GOD(ALLAH) ALMIGHTY who saved him from the cross

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Oct. 24 2012,01:55)

T8

Bodhitharta.

wakeup.

Very good video this is how I believe it to be in any religion.
    I have already said it a Good Christian is a Good Muslim and a Good Muslim is a Good Christian you can fight over the details but the fact is it is The Grace and Mercy of God alone that gives salvation.When we submit to the Grace and Mercy of God we are saved.

terraricca
    Participant

bod

I have already said it a Good Christian is a Good Muslim and a Good Muslim is a Good Christian you can fight over the details but the fact is it is The Grace and Mercy of God alone that gives salvation.When we submit to the Grace and Mercy of God we are saved.

I like your dream ,but it is only a dream ,NOT REALITY,NO SCRIPTURE SUPPORT, SO HAVE A NICE DREAM WHEN YOU WAKE UP YOU COULD BE STARTING TO BURN, :(

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Oct. 24 2012,11:20)
    bod

I like your dream ,but it is only a dream ,NOT REALITY,NO SCRIPTURE SUPPORT, SO HAVE A NICE DREAM WHEN YOU WAKE UP YOU COULD BE STARTING TO BURN, :(

How can it b a dream when Jesus Christ supports what I said;

Eternal Life is knowing God and Jesus Christ whom he sent they are not the same Jesus is not God. God is the One who is extending Mercy and Compassion so how is that wrong?

Question: Can God redeem anyone He pleases or not?

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Oct. 24 2012,08:33)

bod

Eternal Life is knowing God and Jesus Christ whom he sent they are not the same Jesus is not God. God is the One who is extending Mercy and Compassion so how is that wrong?

bod

:D :laugh: :D ” Jesus Christ supports what I said;” :D :laugh:

so are a billion of Catholics :D :laugh: :D

you are a dreamer ;HOW IS IT THAT WHAT YOU SAY WILL CHANGE GODS WILL AND COMMANDEMENTS ?????

WHAT YOU SAY AND WHAT YOU HAVE IN YOUR HEART ARE TWO DIFFERENT THINGS ,

YOU ARE A DIVITED PERSONALITY, :D :laugh: A DREAMER

Wakeup
    Participant

T8

Bodhitharta.

wakeup.

B.tharta.

If Christ did not die and reurrected,than our worship is in vain. we are wasting our time worshipping God.)1cor 15:17–21.
    Lets just live our lives and be merry.

wakeup.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Oct. 24 2012,13:43)

bod

bod

:D  :laugh:  :D ” Jesus Christ supports what I said;” :D  :laugh:

so are a billion of Catholics  :D  :laugh:  :D

you are a dreamer ;HOW IS IT THAT WHAT YOU SAY WILL CHANGE GODS WILL AND COMMANDEMENTS ?????

YOU ARE A DIVITED PERSONALITY, :D  :laugh: A DREAMER

So you don't believe what Jesus said?

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Oct. 24 2012,15:30)

T8

Bodhitharta.

wakeup.

B.tharta.

If Christ did not die and reurrected,than our worship is in vain. we are wasting our time worshipping God.)1cor 15:17–21.

wakeup.

That doesn't make sense if it did how was not Abraham, Noah and Moses…worship in vain?

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Nov. 01 2012,05:21)

bod

bod

]bod

yes I do believe what Jesus said ;IT IS THE IDEA THAT YOU AS A MUSLIM you believe that you can benefit from Christ action this is hilarious,no wander you are a dreamer , :D :D

your are funny :laugh: :laugh:

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Nov. 01 2012,10:37)

bod

bod

]bod

yes I do believe what Jesus said ;IT IS THE IDEA THAT YOU AS A MUSLIM you believe that you can benefit from Christ action this is hilarious,no wander you are a dreamer , :D  :D

your are funny  :laugh:  :laugh:

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Nov. 01 2012,10:24)

T8

Bodhitharta.

wakeup.

B.tharta.

wakeup.

That doesn't make sense if it did how was not Abraham, Noah and Moses…worship in vain?

B,tharta.

If Jesus was not resurrected,then there is no resurrection of the dead. Its all just a tradition of worship,its all in vain.
    Abraham and moses also worshipped for nothing.

Why worship a God that only punishes, and put restrictions in this one and only life? with nothing in return?

Why suffer this one life for nothing? Lets just focus on living a good properous and anything goes life.Lets be free, and do to others as they do unto me.

If Jesus was not resurrected; then there is no reason that we also should be resurrected.There is no evidence that we also will be resurrected.

His father will not suffer his son to go through corruption in his grave, so God resurrected him on the third day.
    This shows that he was killed.Not Judas.

Stayed 40 days with his friends,appearing and disappearing.
    and over 500 saw him go up to heaven,and will come gain the same way.

This is good enough for me.
    There will be a resurrection,because our Lord was resurrected.
    It is just a matter of time and all in Christ will be resurrcted also. Christ the first fruit.

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Nov. 01 2012,06:36)

Quote (terraricca @ Nov. 01 2012,10:37)

bod

bod

]bod

yes I do believe what Jesus said ;IT IS THE IDEA THAT YOU AS A MUSLIM you believe that you can benefit from Christ action this is hilarious,no wander you are a dreamer , :D  :D

your are funny  :laugh:  :laugh:

]bod

my dear BOD,God send his son Jesus Christ ,his son told all who could hear it the good news and how to get out of the sining pit (the world)and so explain what road to take to fing the door to salvation ,

NOW YOU ASK ME IF GOD CAN REDEEM ANYONE HE WANTS ,

BUT HE WANTS EVERYONE TO BE SAVED UNDERSTAND THIS ALL HUMANITY HE WOULD LIKE TO SAVE ,BUT NOT ON THE ROAD THAT WE CHOSE IT HAS TO BE THE ROAD THAT HE CHOSES,GOT IT ???,

Jn 3:19 This is the verdict: Light has come into the world, but men loved darkness instead of light because their deeds were evil.

Jn 3:21 But whoever lives by the truth comes into the light, so that it may be seen plainly that what he has done has been done through God.”

ACCOMPLISH THOSE TWO VERSES AND YOU BE SAVED.

THE QUESTION HIS CAN YOU PROVIDE THE GOODIES ???

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Nov. 01 2012,11:52)

Quote (bodhitharta @ Nov. 01 2012,10:24)

T8

Bodhitharta.

wakeup.

B.tharta.

wakeup.

B,tharta.

If Jesus was not resurrected,then there is no resurrection of the dead. Its all just a tradition of worship,its all in vain.
    Abraham and moses also worshipped for nothing.

Why worship a God that only punishes, and put restrictions in this one and only life? with nothing in return?

Why suffer this one life for nothing? Lets just focus on living a good properous and anything goes life.Lets be free, and do to others as they do unto me.

If Jesus was not resurrected; then there is no reason that we also should be resurrected.There is no evidence that we also will be resurrected.

His father will not suffer his son to go through corruption in his grave, so God resurrected him on the third day.
    This shows that he was killed.Not Judas.

Stayed 40 days with his friends,appearing and disappearing.
    and over 500 saw him go up to heaven,and will come gain the same way.

This is good enough for me.
    There will be a resurrection,because our Lord was resurrected.
    It is just a matter of time and all in Christ will be resurrcted also. Christ the first fruit.

wakeup.

I don't understand your logic, the resurrection was taught before Jesus was ever sent in fact look:

A dead man's body that was thrown into the dead Elisha's tomb is resurrected when the body touches Elisha's bones (2 Kings 13:21)

Also you said a soul that sins will die and I tell you Jesus never sinned and never died but you don't believe me.

He wasn't disappearing like a ghost he said clearly that he was flesh and bones and not some sort of ghost and you are right they saw a flesh and bone person go up to heaven and you are correct they will se a flesh and bone person return e will be over 2000 years old older:

Revelation 1:13-15

King James Version (KJV)

13 And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle.

14 His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;

15 And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters.

Not a 33 year old is it?

Viewing 20 posts - 1,041 through 1,060 (of 1,105 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account