Board moderators!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 17 posts - 21 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    Ed J
    Participant

Quote (david @ Nov. 14 2012,16:26)

And despite the message that says this is for violations, we consider a post off topic as a violation, but doesn't earn a tile unless it turns into flooding a topic or consistently off topic posts.

And what happens again, when Ed, or whoever, gets 5 tiles for flooding a topic or consistently being off topic?

We will miss you Ed.  :(

Hi David,

Eben though I read your last post, if you mention me
    I think I have the right to respond. David, I'm not trying
    to flood your thread, try to be a bit more reasonable; OK?

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Proclaimer
    Participant

5 tiles and you can't post anymore.

david
    Participant

So, to be clear, if Ed, or anyone really, decides to go off topic and push their ideas in wholly unrelated threads, and I push the magic button, then Ed, or, I mean, whoever, they get a tile, and when this happens 5 times, we no longer will hear from Ed?

(Ed, I'm just playing with you. I don't want you to leave.)

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Funny stuff guys! You had me rolling. :)

Proclaimer
    Participant

:)

Proclaimer
    Participant

Yeah david, he won't be able to post. He will effectively have a guest account. i.e., can read posts, but can't create posts, topics, or replies, (Unless he makes a large donation into my or Mikes' bank accounts.

Ed J
    Participant

Hi T8,

It's funny that you should say that, because that is precisely what
    has just happened recently to me on another 'so-called' Christian forum.
    When one's beliefs are questioned, the status quo is to kill the messenger. (See John 16:1-3)

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus.
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Proclaimer
    Participant

Are you saying that a donation fixes the problem on that other forum?

mikeboll64
    Blocked

:D :laugh: :D

Don't you sometimes want to give Ed a tile – just to see what he will say? Or is that just me? :)

david
    Participant

I just need your Paypal account. I will send you what ever you need to fund this experiment.

:D

mikeboll64
    Blocked

:D

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Nov. 19 2012,11:22)
    :D  :laugh:  :D

Don't you sometimes want to give Ed a tile – just to see what he will say?  Or is that just me?  :)

Doesn't Ed believe in the Quadrinity? You could say that the tile (which is a 4 sided shape) represents the 4 members of the Quadhead. He could relate to that being a mathematical person and all that.

david
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Nov. 19 2012,08:22)
    :D  :laugh:  :D

Don't you sometimes want to give Ed a tile – just to see what he will say?  Or is that just me?  :)

It took all afternoon, but I've set up the “Ed j tile foundation,” a non demoninational foundation that any interested parties can contribute to.

All proceeds will then be transferred to board moderators with the explicit understanding that said parties will use these monies on a bribe purchase basis of tiles which will be then given to one sir Edward j.

I have done all the paperwork. We just need the money.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

What would this site be without Ed? Look at all the fun we would have missed out on. I'm confidant he knows we are all just playing around with him, and that we're glad he's here on HN. :)

Ed J
    Participant

Thank you Mike!

david
    Participant

Ed. I think you sometimes don't now that I am joking, yet others always seem to understand. That said, we almost have all of the funds needed to bribe the moderators.

terraricca
    Participant

my greatest wish for Edj is that IF HE COULD LAY ASIDE ALL HE KNOWS OF WHAT HIS NOT IN SCRIPTURES THEN GO BACK TO SCRIPTURES AND READ THEM WITH HIS HEART OPEN TO GOD AND HIS SON ,NO MORE NO LESS ,AND SO BELIEVE IN WHAT THEY (GOD AND HIS SON )PUT IN HIS HEART AND LET THEM WRITE IT ON HIS HEART SO THAT HE COULD NO LONGER LOOK LEFT OR RIGHT WITHOUT SEEING WERE HE STANDS ,

this his my wish from my heart :) eddy

Viewing 17 posts - 21 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account