Bloodless atonement

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 341 through 360 (of 366 total)
  • Author
    AndrewAD
    Participant

Nick is Enoch the son of man which judges the world? Enoch says so! so maybe Christ is that fulfillment of Enoch by reincarnation.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Andrew,

Can you give me the quote?

Any son of Adam is a son of man as ADAM means MAN

AndrewAD
    Participant

And Christ speaks plainly according to the flesh that John Baptist is that Elijah that was to come.If so then how can it be but by reincarnation since the baptist was reborn here on earth to his mother Elizabeth.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Andrew,

No the same SPIRIT OF PROPHECY that was in Elijah was in John.

Flesh contributes nothing

AndrewAD
    Participant

But Enoch claims to be the holy Son of man that judgeth the world as in Daniel.And we know as christians that this is fulfilled in Jesus Christ.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Hi Kerwin

I assume you see this as meaning Enoch lived according to the Spirit for only those who do so and as a result do not sin live a Spiritual life.

I do not see the same thing. I see a man of faith whom pleased God that God chose him to ascend to heaven. I do not see a man that stopped sinning though that was his desire.

We are not told much about Enoch but Scripture testifies Noah walked with God as well.

It seems we need to clarify what sin is according to the Bible and the Quran essentially sin is being disobedient to God, There are no inherent sins other than disbelief. We certainly cannot say when God ordered a war to be fought and people to be killed that He ordered them to Sin a very good example of this is dietary restrictions or the dropping of those restrictions. So a person who is in alliance and born of God cannot sin:

Matthew 11:19
    The Son of man came eating and drinking, and they say, Behold a man gluttonous, and a winebibber, a friend of publicans and sinners. But wisdom is justified of her children.

Besides that scriture tells us to remove sin because sin is not in our best interest to live our best lives

NickHassan
    Participant

hi Andre,

Of course the SPIRIT of prophecy in Elijah also entered Elisha.

AndrewAD
    Participant

Nick it wasn’t flesh-you’re right on that,but the spirit of Elijah was reborn in John-that is reincarnated.It’s not the flesh of Elijah but his spirit reborn in a new skin called John Baptist.

AndrewAD
    Participant

Nick Jesus Christ was that pre existent word from the Father-right! Perhaps the pre existence was actually in the fleshly but then spiritual man called Enoch-the holy judge and Son of Man.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Andrew,

You have shown no evidence.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Andrew,

Man has a spirit.

The vessel of man can give home to many evil spirits.

God can give of His Spirit to men also so that they become useful vessels for His work.

This happened to all the prophets.

It is not reincarnation or God would have used that term

AndrewAD
    Participant

Yes Nick but why did God take Enoch and Elijah from earth? Could it be that he had special plans for them? but where would these special plans be if not but earth! The spirit of man returns to God who gave it so he can send it back to earth if he wills.

Paul says Christ was a mystery hidden before time so just why is Enoch such a mystery of the ancients? Perhaps it’s because these mysteries are mysteriously connected. Please remember I am saying this is just an idea but is based on scripture and ancient beliefs.I’m not saying it is so but it could be so.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Andrew,

I do not know.

There is much that we do not know.

Filling the gaps with speculation is not advised though

bodhitharta
    Participant

are there discrepancies in the gospels according to Mark, Matthew, Luke and John?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi BD,

Is it not amazing that these men could recall in complete detail some time later every word and nuance of the time of the ministry of the son of God?

O sorry you are looking for faults in the work of the Spirit of God

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi BD,

Of course exposing what you think are discrepancies may instead expose your lack of understanding.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi BD,

You seem to be the only one here trying to disprove scriptures and challenge God.

Most of us are enjoying His fellowship and find your work negative, useless and unhelpful

bodhitharta
    Participant

Hi Nick

Hi BD,

You seem to be the only one here trying to disprove scriptures and challenge God.

Most of us are enjoying His fellowship and find your work negative, useless and unhelpful

You mean trying to prove scripture to you? Do you not do the same with DavidL and others you disagree with? You challenge the Trinity, You challenge the Divinity of Jesus do you think the people who hold those beliefs very dear to their heart are enjoying fellowship with you? You are trying to tear away the very fabric of their belief without any compassion at all, I at least say to you I am willing to consider your views but to them you say some pretty strong and angry things calling their beliefs babylon and the beliefs of a whore….I haven’t said anything like that.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi BD,

You think service to God does not include supporting His truth?

We are equipped with His word as a sword for good reasons.

If God calls the whore a whore

then should we not do so too?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi BD,

Why not invent a god and a religion and write our own scriptures and be nice to everybody.

Apart from the last bit that seems to be what your leaders have done.

Do you agree?

Viewing 20 posts - 341 through 360 (of 366 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account