Block?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 19 posts - 41 through 59 (of 59 total)
  • Author
    terraricca
    Participant

Quote (david @ Oct. 20 2012,12:11)
    Terrarica, you are from Alberta?   Cool.  Or, more to the point, cold.  We are almost neighbours. What city?

edmonton

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ Oct. 20 2012,18:51)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Oct. 20 2012,13:23)
    When the time comes that the 88% of us need your water, we'll just take it from the 12% of you like a big kid takes a smaller kid's lunch money!

He he. If you do that, then we won't sell you any kiwifruit and will withdraw all future episodes of Flight of the Conchords.

:D :laugh: :D

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (terraricca @ Oct. 19 2012,20:23)
    ……….I told him that I was very happy about it ,he look at me stun,so I told him that he was now one competitor less that I have to deal with

:D

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (t8 @ Oct. 20 2012,06:51)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Oct. 20 2012,13:23)
    When the time comes that the 88% of us need your water, we'll just take it from the 12% of you like a big kid takes a smaller kid's lunch money!

He he. If you do that, then we won't sell you any kiwifruit and will withdraw all future episodes of Flight of the Conchords.

:)

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (david @ Oct. 20 2012,00:14)
    Mike, you wouldn't be American would you? :-).

How'd you guess? :)

Actually, I'm proud of many things my country has done, but bullying weaker people is not one of them.

david
    Participant

Who else here is basing their whole concept of T8 on the characters from flight of the Concorde?

david
    Participant

“The weak have one weapon: the errors of those who think they are strong.”

“The West won the world not by the superiority of its ideas or values or religion but rather by its superiority in applying organized violence. Westerners often forget this fact, non-Westerners never do.” – Samuel P. Huntington

“Rome did not create a great empire by having meetings, they did it by killing all those who opposed them.”

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (david @ Oct. 21 2012,01:57)
    “The weak have one weapon: the errors of those who think they are strong.”

“The West won the world not by the superiority of its ideas or values or religion but rather by its superiority in applying organized violence. Westerners often forget this fact, non-Westerners never do.” – Samuel P. Huntington

“Rome did not create a great empire by having meetings, they did it by killing all those who opposed them.”

david

they did it by killing all those who opposed them.”

when did it changed ???

this his the devil world ,what do you expect ???LOVE ???

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (david @ Oct. 21 2012,09:54)
    Who else here is basing their whole concept of T8 on the characters from flight of the Concorde?

Me.

david
    Participant

It truly is our only point of reference for NZ.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Funny thing is these guys are from my city.
    My son had a school play and there was going to be a special guest appearance and you guessed it, it was one of them. Bret McKenzie to be precise. It turned out he went to the same school as my son.

The only reason you know about them too is because they could not secure a television show here in New Zealand, so they went to the States instead. Good for them.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (david @ Oct. 21 2012,13:20)
    It truly is our only point of reference for NZ.

You have more frames of references to NZ than that david.
    I will give you a hand with a copy and paste list of famous NZers that you could well know about.

• Russell Crowe (actor)
  • Lord of the Rings and Narnia trilogies. Directors, special effects, location all from NZ. LOTR won 11 Academy Awards, the most ever.
  • Weta Graphics who did special effects for above movies and Avatar and other cutting edge movies, (James Cameron the director of Avatar and Titanic now lives here),
  • Gotta mention Peter Jackson the man behind these movies.
  • Sir Edmund Hillary the first man to climb Mount Everest,
  • Sir Lord Rutherford, first to split the atom,
  • Harold Williams the world's greatest linguist according to Guinness Book of Records.
  • Robert Burchfield – Hailed by the Chicago Tribune as “the greatest living lexicographer”. Editor of the Oxford English Dictionary and responsible for its revision.
  • Alexander Aitken one of the world's most brilliant mathematical minds.
  • Nancy Wake – the Allies' most decorated servicewoman of WWII, and the Gestapo's most wanted person.
  • Keith Park. His strategies won the Battle of Britain and turned the war (ww2) around.
  • Bruce McLaren (champion driver and founder of the McLaren Formula One Team
  • Scott Ronald Dixon – the most successful all-time driver in the Indy Racing League (IRL) championship in the United States
  • Burt Munro – world record motorcycle speedster and subject of the film 'The World's Fastest Indian'.

Famous inventors:

• John Britten, won Daytona on a bike he completely made by his own hands in his own garage and cast the engine parts himself. In a poll compiled by the world's leading motorcycle writers to rank the Motorcyclist of the Millennium, John Britten was placed equal with the four founders of Harley Davidson.
  • Richard Pearse  First Man to 'Fly' a Mechanically Powered Aeroplane. He did that twice before the Wright Brothers. Not a well known fact. He also did this with little money while the Wright Brothers had US government sponsorship.

Then of course there is me, the first man to make a post on Heaven Net.  :D

Ed J
Participant

Hi T8,

Where is post #1?      …can you provide us a link to it?

God bless
Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Proclaimer
Participant

Do you mean point 1?

If so, Russell Crowe was born in Wellington Hospital.
He now lives in Australia as many famous NZers do because there is more opportunities there due to the bigger population. He even has a Māori bloodline. Māori are the native people of New Zealand.

His 2 cousins, Martin and Jeff Crowe, are former New Zealand cricket captains.

Proclaimer
Participant

Oh, got ya. Post no1. Yeah where is that.

david
Participant

Russel Crowe doesn't sound anything like the flight of the Concorde do. I choose to believe that those two represent your entire country, it's characteristics, it's language, and attitudes, etc.

Proclaimer
Participant

Yes all New Zealanders apart from Russell Crowe look like one of the Conchords.
You have to guess which one I look like. Clue. The better looking one.

Ed J
Participant

Quote (t8 @ Oct. 17 2012,19:13)

Quote (Ed J @ Oct. 17 2012,11:01)
       Quote to “SimplyForgiven”

Quote (t8 @ Oct. 17 2012,07:43)
Yeah I removed it. I just had my favourite coffee and was feeling good.

Hi T8,

Gene has been speaking respectful to fellow members
for a while now, will he ever see his 'tiles' removed over time?

God bless
Ed J  

Okay if that is the case and I happen to drink a large trim Moccha stirred anticlockwise, then I might just delete a square. Any objections to that?

T8?  (Link)

Admin
Keymaster

Okay I see the problem. Gene has two accounts.
So I have deleted the tiles from the account which is the one he is using now.

I had previously deleted tiles from the other Gene (without the Balthrop), which makes we wonder if he actually had 4 tiles all up.

Anyway should be zero now. He get's off on a technicality.

Viewing 19 posts - 41 through 59 (of 59 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account