Before Abraham was, I am.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 321 through 340 (of 463 total)
  • Author
    mikeboll64
    Blocked

Says the kid who has to use translations where they ADD the word “SON” into Hebrews 1:10! :D :laugh: :D

jammin
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Feb. 02 2012,12:25)
    Says the kid who has to use translations where they ADD the word “SON” into Hebrews 1:10!   :D  :laugh:  :D

another opinion from mike.

mike pls answer my question.
    have you finished publishing your own version?

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (jammin @ Feb. 02 2012,12:04)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Feb. 02 2012,09:50)
    I've offered nothing but scriptures, jammin……………scriptures that you don't even want to address.

You and Wakeup make a good pair though, because here he is, spouting things about JWs, knowing full well that I am not one.  Just like you spout many untrue things about me.

And like you, he also avoids questions and scriptures – like this one that I can't seem to get him to answer:

John 17:5
    And now, Father, glorify me in your presence with the glory I had with you before the world began.

Wakeup, if the sentient being “Jesus” said “HE” had glory alongside his God before the world began, doesn't it stand to reason that the sentient being “Jesus” existed as a sentient being before the world began?

you put your opinion in the scriptures.
    have you finished publishing your own version mike?

I think he has offered enough scripture.
    If you cannot accept those scriptures then your argument is not with Mike.

jammin
    Participant

he has offered scriptures but he puts his opinion into the scriptures. i suggest that he makes his own version.

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Feb. 02 2012,12:25)
    Says the kid who has to use translations where they ADD the word “SON” into Hebrews 1:10!   :D  :laugh:  :D

Hi mikeB.

Your eyes seems to be closed shut,how many time have I explained to you but you can not see.
    The word was with God and the word was God.
    He was with God from beginning,and had glory with God from beginning.Gods word is living word;alive, for he created all things.
    The word came down to earth in the flesh.
    You must be honest and stop twisting my words.

wakeup.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

And now, Father, glorify me in your presence with the glory I had with you before the world began.

Wakeup, if the sentient being “Jesus” said “HE” had glory alongside his God before the world began, doesn't it stand to reason that the sentient being “Jesus” existed as a sentient being before the world began?

You are confused about John 1:1, in that you think “God Almighty” was WITH “God Almighty”. That is not the case, (as it would be impossible), and I would love to take time out of my life to explain the real meaning of 1:1 to you if you are interested.

But in the meantime, please finally address my point above.

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Feb. 05 2012,00:37)

You are confused about John 1:1, in that you think “God Almighty” was WITH “God Almighty”.  That is not the case, (as it would be impossible), and I would love to take time out of my life to explain the real meaning of 1:1 to you if you are interested.

But in the meantime, please finally address my point above.

Mike B.

Are you denying that God is yesterday, today and tomorrow?
    If you are not then what are we quibbling about?
    what is time to God?
    Jesus is the preeminence of all things,what does that mean?
    He is first of everything. In Gods eyes he was there;God is not bound in our time zone, today is yesterday and tomorrow.

What is this; God almighty is with God almighty?

Gods word is with God; always has been. and will always be his word.God is the alpha and the omega,Jesus is also the alpha and the omega. God is one; There is no saviour beside him.

isiah 43:11.I EVEN I AM THE LORD: AND BESIDE ME THERE IS NO SAVIOUR.

44:8.—YE ARE MY WITNESSES.IS THERE A GOD BESIDE ME? YEA, THERE IS NO GOD; I KNOW NOT ANY.

THERE IS NOBODY BESIDE HIM, BUT HIS OWN WORD INSIDE HIM; HIS LIVING WORD, BY WHOM ALL THINGS WERE MADE.

JESUS SAID IN JOHN CH16:27. –I CAME–OUT– FROM GOD.

hE WAS FROM EVERLASTING WITH GOD.

PSLMS 33:6. BY THE– WORD– OF THE LORD WERE THE HEAVENS MADE; AND ALL THE HOST OF THEM; –BY THE BREATH OF HIS MOUTH–(HIS WORD.)

What is our time to God? The earth is like a GRAIN OF SAND spinning in the fast universe; What is that to God?
    millions of planet are also spinning, so what is the spinning of this earth so special to God?Time is nothing to God,HE IS TIMELESS. What books have you been reading? You are consuming your time.

wakeup.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Wakeup @ Feb. 04 2012,19:29)
    Gods word is with God; always has been. and will always be his word.God is the alpha and the omega,Jesus is also the alpha and the omega. God is one; There is no saviour beside him.

You can't possibly think Jesus IS God Almighty, do you? I've seen your posts. ???

Have you answered my question on the Hot Seat thread yet?

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Feb. 05 2012,13:03)

Quote (Wakeup @ Feb. 04 2012,19:29)

You can't possibly think Jesus IS God Almighty, do you?  I've seen your posts.  ???

Have you answered my question on the Hot Seat thread yet?

Mike.

I will check that mike.I have never been there,will be too much on my plate.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Okay,

I'll address the other issue in the other thread now. Please tell me if you think the Son of God is the God he is the Son of.

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Feb. 05 2012,13:29)
    Okay,

I'll address the other issue in the other thread now.  Please tell me if you think the Son of God is the God he is the Son of.

MikeB.

If you were God; and you have your word; and you can make your word flesh,that person that you have made, is your word,on earth speaking what you are now doing on this heaven net channel.He is doing your will.He can only obey you.
    You are speaking through him. He is still your word, but in the form of the flesh. You are in heaven, as God.
    Now you have transformed that person back to spirit,and that person is sitting next to you in heaven.

Your word is next to you,a spirit person,but he is still your word.That person is not you, but always your word.
    And now you have GIVEN THAT PERSON, THAT IS YOUR WORD,ALL AUTHORITY,AND POWER TO ACT BY HIMSELF.
    THAT MAN IS IN CHARGE NOW,BUT HE IS STILL YOUR WORD.

NO MATTER WHAT; HE IS STILL YOUR WORD. HE IS NOT MIKE,BUT THE WORD OF MIKE.

WAKEUP.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

So the Word WAS God, but then God made him into a separate person and now he is NOT God anymore? God sort of “divided”, like a cell does? ???

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi MB,
    You speak of Jesus CHRIST.
    God gave this man the fulness of His Spirit
    God was in the anointed one from the Jordan reconciling the world to Himself.

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Feb. 05 2012,14:04)
    So the Word WAS God, but then God made him into a separate person and now he is NOT God anymore?  God sort of “divided”, like a cell does?  ???

Mike.

No mike, he is still the word of God as he was,before he was made flesh.
    Now God himself made him to be worshipped by angels and men. He is made God by the father. but he is still not the father, but the word of God still.and he will come back as the word of God ,King of Kings,Lord of lords.

God can translate his word into anything he so desires.

wakeup.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

That is an interesting, albeit unscriptural, understanding you have there, Wakeup.

Jesus is the Son of God.  And Nick, he was the Son of God before the heavens, earth, and everything in them were created THROUGH this Son of God.  (Heb 1:2, Col 1:16).  He did not become the Son of God at the Jordan.  He was already God's only begotten Son long before God sent him into the world – long before God loved the world so much that he GAVE him as a sacrificial lamb. Hence the term “God's firstborn Son”.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi MB,
    Indeed the WORD was with God and was GOD.
    That WORD was made flesh.

But men highlight the flesh and not the Spirit/Word

mikeboll64
    Blocked

The Word was never the person of God, Nick. The Word was a god who was WITH the person of God in the beginning. He was the Word/Son of God ever since his God begot him, before the ages.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi MB,
    God is Spirit.
    He sends his Spirit and renews the face of the earth.

Nothing happens or exists except by God.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

That's right, Nick. BY God and THROUGH Jesus. (1 Cor 8:6)

He who creates is one, and he through whom the thing is created is another – Tertullian

Only one of them created……………..the Word is “another”.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi MB,
    Should we listen to Tertullian?
    All God does is by His Spirit

Viewing 20 posts - 321 through 340 (of 463 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account