Before Abraham was, I am.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 301 through 320 (of 463 total)
  • Author
    mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 25 2012,01:05)
    Hi Jammin,

Pierre reads into the text
    and then accuses others of
    reading into the text; it is funny, is it not?

Really Ed?

Are you saying that Jesus IS the one who laid the foundations of the earth? Because that is what jammin is claiming.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Jan. 26 2012,09:55)

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 25 2012,01:05)
    Hi Jammin,

Pierre reads into the text
    and then accuses others of
    reading into the text; it is funny, is it not?

Really Ed?

Are you saying that Jesus IS the one who laid the foundations of the earth?  Because that is what jammin is claiming.

Hi Mike,

I said: Pierre reads into the text,
    as in John 1:1 not mentioning Jesus.

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

mikeboll64
    Blocked

So, since you butted your way into the conversation, which one would you like to convince jammin that he is wrong about:

A. Jesus is the one who created all things?
    B. The Word in John 1:1 and 14 is Jesus?

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Mike,

If the question of “B” is settled “A” will take care of itself.

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus.
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    holycitybiblecode.org

jammin
    Participant

mike have you finished your homework?
    hahahaha

when will you publish your own version? :D

jammin
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Jan. 26 2012,09:53)

Quote (jammin @ Jan. 24 2012,20:39)
    also in verse 8, it's clear that the father says to the Son that he is GOD.

And verse 9 speaks about the God OF the one spoken of in verse 8.  

God Almighty doesn't have a God of His own.

jammin, read and learn:

Jesus was begotten BY his God. (Psalm 2:7, John 3:16)
    Jesus is a creation OF his God. (Col 1:15, Rev 3:14)
    Jesus is the Son OF his God. (Matt 16:16)
    Jesus is the Word/Spokesman OF his God. (John 1:1, Rev 19:13)
    Jesus is the Messiah/Christ/Anointed One OF his God. (Luke 2:11, Acts 2:36)
    Jesus is the sacrificial Lamb OF his God. (John 1:29, Rev 7:10)
    Jesus is a prophet OF his God. (Luke 4:24, Acts 3:22)
    Jesus is an angel/messenger OF his God.  (John 8:28, 12:49, Galatians 4:14, Revelation 22:16)
    Jesus is the mediator BETWEEN God and men. (1 Tim 2:5)
    Jesus is a Priest OF God. (Heb 5:10)
    Jesus is a Servant OF his God. (Acts 4:30)
    Jesus obeys his God. (John 8:29, 12:49)
    Jesus worships his God. (John 4:22)
    Jesus says his God is greater than him, and all. (John 14:28, 10:29)
    Jesus says that our God is also his own God. (John 20:17, Rev 3:12)
    Jesus distinguishes himself as someone other than his God. (John 10:36, 17:3)
    Jesus was sent BY his God. (Gal 4:4)
    Jesus sits at the right hand OF his God. (Mark 16:19, Acts 2:33)
    Jesus rules in the power, authority, and name OF his God. (Micah 5:4, Matt 28:18)
    Jesus will hand the reign of the Kingdom back to his own God. (1 Cor 15:24, 28)

That is what the scriptures teach, jammin.  Yet, for some odd reason, you are content to teach that Jesus IS the God he is all these things OF.  ???

mike
    i said ill answer your next questions if you can read your opinion in heb 1:10 that it refers to the father.

mike, i dont give pearls to the pigs.

read it first in heb 1:10 that it refers to the father.
    i do not need your opinion.

make your own version. hahahah

mikeboll64
    Blocked

jammin,

Anyone who spends so much effort AVOIDING the scriptural teachings we show him proves to all that he really has nothing to offer.

Everything about your posts since you came to HN screams, “I can't address the points, so I will keep hiding behind whatever lame thing I can in order to AVOID the points.”

So, you go ahead and keep calling me a pig, and I'll go ahead and keep knowing that you are woefully unable to defend your comically flawed, man-made doctrine that Jesus is the God he is the Son of.

jammin
    Participant

mike,
    you are the one who cant defend your faith. your faith is not biblical but just opinions.
    in fact, you still cant read in verse 10 of heb 1 that it refers to the father.
    i do not accept opinions mike. you must read it. let the bible speak

we cant go to the other verses and just ignore the fact in heb 1:10.

can you read it in heb 1:10 that it refers to the father or not? do not make people stupid mike.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

jammin,

Let's try to stay on topic here.

So, back to the thread topic:

Anytime in the OT where Jehovah claimed to BE Jehovah, the Hebrews words were “aniy yhwh”, or “I am I AM”.

Did Jesus ever speak the words “I am I AM”?

It is a YES or NO question, jammin. Do you have an answer?

jammin
    Participant

i said i will answer your next questions if you can show me in heb 1:10 that it refers to the father. we will not go to the other verses unless you can read your opinion in heb 1:10

again, do not make people stupid mike. can you read your opinion in heb 1:10 or not?

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Anytime in the OT where Jehovah claimed to BE Jehovah, the Hebrews words were “aniy yhwh”, or “I am I AM”.

jammin, the above question is the ONLY thing this thread is supposed to be about.  So, if you are not going to adhere to the topic of the thread, then don't post in this thread.

jammin
    Participant

i understand mike.
    i understand that you cant find your opinion in heb 1:10

:D

thehappyman
    Participant

mikeboll64,Jan. wrote:

Your Right Mike He never did and Heb 5:10 reads [ Called of God]     [ an high priest ] after the order of Melchizedek.
    imo…… :)

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Jan. 28 2012,22:54)
    jammin,

Anyone who spends so much effort AVOIDING the scriptural teachings we show him proves to all that he really has nothing to offer.

Everything about your posts since you came to HN screams, “I can't address the points, so I will keep hiding behind whatever lame thing I can in order to AVOID the points.”

So, you go ahead and keep calling me a pig, and I'll go ahead and keep knowing that you are woefully unable to defend your comically flawed, man-made doctrine that Jesus is the God he is the Son of.

+1

jammin
    Participant

mike said: jammin,

———-

another opinion from mike

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (jammin @ Feb. 01 2012,15:00)
    mike said: jammin,

———-

another opinion from mike

Jammin.

the jws are stubborn people, all knowing they think so,but clouds with no rain.ever searching but never finding.
    The society first: and their times together second:God last.The truth is not importand.

wakeup.

jammin
    Participant

mike has nothing to offer. his doctrine is unscriptural.
    just pure opinions.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

I've offered nothing but scriptures, jammin……………scriptures that you don't even want to address.

You and Wakeup make a good pair though, because here he is, spouting things about JWs, knowing full well that I am not one.  Just like you spout many untrue things about me.

And like you, he also avoids questions and scriptures – like this one that I can't seem to get him to answer:

John 17:5
    And now, Father, glorify me in your presence with the glory I had with you before the world began.

Wakeup, if the sentient being “Jesus” said “HE” had glory alongside his God before the world began, doesn't it stand to reason that the sentient being “Jesus” existed as a sentient being before the world began?

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (thehappyman @ Jan. 31 2012,20:53)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Jan. 29 2012,05:58)

Your Right Mike He never did and Heb 5:10 reads [ Called of God]     [ an high priest ] after the order of Melchizedek.
    imo…… :)

Hi Happyman,

Too many people try to change the meaning of John 8:58 into Jesus claiming to BE Jehovah.  Hopefully, the findings of my research will end those claims – or at least make them easy to disprove.  

peace,
    mike

jammin
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Feb. 02 2012,09:50)
    I've offered nothing but scriptures, jammin……………scriptures that you don't even want to address.

You and Wakeup make a good pair though, because here he is, spouting things about JWs, knowing full well that I am not one.  Just like you spout many untrue things about me.

And like you, he also avoids questions and scriptures – like this one that I can't seem to get him to answer:

John 17:5
    And now, Father, glorify me in your presence with the glory I had with you before the world began.

Wakeup, if the sentient being “Jesus” said “HE” had glory alongside his God before the world began, doesn't it stand to reason that the sentient being “Jesus” existed as a sentient being before the world began?

you put your opinion in the scriptures.
    have you finished publishing your own version mike?

Viewing 20 posts - 301 through 320 (of 463 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account