Before Abraham was, I am.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 181 through 200 (of 463 total)
  • Author
    jammin
    Participant

ANSWER FIRST YOUR ASSINGMENTS MIKE HAHAHAHAH

jammin
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Dec. 28 2011,12:45)

Quote (jammin @ Dec. 27 2011,19:18)
    you have many assingments mike

1. where is your translation equally spirit being in phil 2:6?
    2: sons of GOD in job 1:6 refers to fallen angels. show me your translation mike.
    3. nature in mark 16:12 , show me your translation mike

jammin,

Do you really think that is the way one comes to scriptural truth?  By finding a translation somewhere that says “nature”?  And forgetting all the other ones that say “form”?  ???

Boy, you sure showed me!   :D  :laugh:  :D

I've answered about Satan being son of God in the other thread.

In fact, I've addressed all of your points.  It is now YOUR TURN:

1.  Does God Almighty have a God of His own?  YES or NO?

2.  Can you show scripture where Jesus claims to be God Almighty?  YES or NO?

no you did not mike. your interpretation in job 1:6 is wrong! hahaha
    is satan divine mike??? hahahahahahahaha :D :D :D

answer your assingments mike.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (jammin @ Dec. 28 2011,20:55)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Dec. 28 2011,12:45)

Quote (jammin @ Dec. 27 2011,19:18)
    you have many assingments mike

1. where is your translation equally spirit being in phil 2:6?
    2: sons of GOD in job 1:6 refers to fallen angels. show me your translation mike.
    3. nature in mark 16:12 , show me your translation mike

jammin,

Do you really think that is the way one comes to scriptural truth?  By finding a translation somewhere that says “nature”?  And forgetting all the other ones that say “form”?  ???

Boy, you sure showed me!   :D  :laugh:  :D

I've answered about Satan being son of God in the other thread.

In fact, I've addressed all of your points.  It is now YOUR TURN:

1.  Does God Almighty have a God of His own?  YES or NO?

2.  Can you show scripture where Jesus claims to be God Almighty?  YES or NO?

no you did not mike. your interpretation in job 1:6 is wrong! hahaha
    is satan divine mike??? hahahahahahahaha  :D  :D  :D

answer your assingments mike.

Mike

this guy is a joker

nothing serrious can be produced here

Pierre

jammin
    Participant

im not a joker. terrarica. i just laugh bec of your WEAK EXPLANATION.
    give me the first creation meaning in col 1:15

can you give me terrarica or not?? where did you read that in col 1:15??? :D

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (jammin @ Dec. 28 2011,21:07)

Jammin

you are a joker, and a mocker of Gods word,so to me you are gone until you come alive again ,by

Pierre

jammin
    Participant

that's what you think. bec you are anti christ terrarica. for you christ is created. in the bible, christ laid the foundation of the earth. christ ranks HIGHER AND NOT CREATED.
    read your words terrarica. read first creation in col 1:15
    can you read it to us?? what translation terrarica?? ill wait:D

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 27 2011,20:59)
    Mike

this guy is a joker

nothing serrious can be produced here

I concur, Pierre.

jammin
    Participant

mike and terrarica, answer your assingments. im still waiting. :D

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Does everyone now understand that any time Jehovah claimed to BE Jehovah, He said, in Hebrew, “aniy yhwh”, which means “I am I AM”.

Jesus doesn't say the phrase “I am I AM” in John 8:58 – or in any other scripture.

Therefore, the old Trinitarian mainstay that Jesus was claiming deity by saying “I am” is complete and utter nonsense.  

On the other hand, Jesus WAS claiming that before Abraham existed, HE HAD EXISTED.

Are we all good on this now?

jammin
    Participant

mike mike mike oh mike. hahahahaha
    read the context why jesus said that. hahahaha
    your assingments mike im waiting. is satan divine?? hahahahaha

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (jammin @ Dec. 30 2011,12:14)
    mike mike mike oh mike. hahahahaha
    read the context why jesus said that. hahahaha
    your assingments mike im waiting. is satan divine?? hahahahaha

Hi Jammin,

He likes to think he is.

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

jammin
    Participant

hi ed j,

now we know mike is always twisting the word of GOD. hehehehehe. he is using job 1:6 to refer also to satan as a son of GOD. but the sons of GOD there are divine beings. and mike cant answer if satan is divine. hahahha

hehehe
    praise GOD!

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (jammin @ Dec. 29 2011,19:27)
    he is using job 1:6 to refer also to satan as a son of GOD. but the sons of GOD there are divine beings.

Says who, jammin?

Who told you the angels in Job 1:6 were “divine”?  One of the many flawed, make-shift translations you use?  :)

Show me from the Hebrew, okay?

jammin
    Participant

WAHAHAHAHAHAHA. WAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

mike is not accepting what the bible says. what is the use hebrew language if you dont understand the meaning of the verse mike??/ hahahahahahahahahah :D :D :D :D :D
    can a son of GOD be burned in the lake of fire???? hahahahahaha

satan is a son of GOD according to mike. then why satan be burned into the lake of fire if satan is a son of GOD? hahahahaha

Matthew 25:41 “Then he [Jesus] will say to those on his left, `Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels.”

look what the bible says, devil's angels and not GOD's angels! they are not sons of GOD mike!

jammin
    Participant

Job 1:6

Amplified Bible (AMP)

6Now there was a day when the sons (the angels) of God came to present themselves before the Lord, and Satan (the adversary and accuser) also came among them.

Common English Bible (CEB)

Job’s motives questioned
    6 One day the divine beings[a] came to present themselves before the LORD, and the Adversary also came among them.

New Living Translation (NLT)
    Job’s First Test
    6 One day the members of the heavenly court[a] came to present themselves before the Lord, and the Accuser, Satan, came with them.

see mike how clear it is
    that sons of GOD are angels of GOD! divine beings! members of the heavenly court! praise GOD!

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (jammin @ Dec. 30 2011,12:27)
    hi ed j,

now we know mike is always twisting the word of GOD. hehehehehe. he is using job 1:6 to refer also to satan as a son of GOD. but the sons of GOD there are divine beings. and mike cant answer if satan is divine. hahahha

hehehe
    praise GOD!

Hi jammin>
    Lucifer was created by God,therefore he si one of the sons of God, that has gone astray.
    Eziekiel 28:13. Thou hast been in eden the garden of God;every precious stone was thy covering,—–
    The workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee, in the day that thou was created.

14. Thou art the ANOINTED CHERUB THAT COVERETH;I HAVE SET THEE SO;thou was upon the holy mountain of God(heaven). thou hast walked up and down in the mids of the stones of fire.

15. Thou was PERFECT IN THY WAYS FROM THE DAY THOU WAST CREATED, TILL INIQUITY WAS FOUND IN THEE.

Lucifer was created by God also,therefore he is one of the sons of God. He became satan(the rebel)(adversary).

wakeup.

jammin
    Participant

who is lucifer??? what is the meaning of lucifer to you wakeup???
    mike is saying about satan as a son of GOD. that eze 28:13 -15 is a poetic language. read it well my friend before making conclusions.
    lucifer is a latin term which means light-bearer or morning star. it's an another topic my friend.

job 1:6 talks about DIVINE ANGELS AS SONS OF GOD. SATAN IS NOT DIVINE. you cant prove it in job 1:6 that satan is also called son of GOD. it ONLY REFERS TO DIVINE ANGELS. read the discussion here my friend and you will be enlighten. :D

abe
    Participant

Quote (jammin @ Dec. 28 2011,14:07)

Hi jammin, Jn. 8:12 Again therefore, Jesus spoke to them, saying: I am the light of the world: he that followeth me, walkest not in darkness, but shall have the light of life. Gen. 1:3 And God said: Be light made. And light was made. Didn't God create the light of the world? IN THE BEGINNING

jammin
    Participant

abe,

we have many lights. what is your point there? do you think that gen 1:3 speak about christ???
    dont make conclusions abe.

let me post the gen 1:3

Genesis 1:3

The Message (MSG)

3-5 God spoke: “Light!”
    And light appeared.

God saw that light was good
    and separated light from dark.
    God named the light Day,
    he named the dark Night.
    It was evening, it was morning
    Day One.

see abe, the light in gen 1:3 is the morning :D

Proclaimer
    Participant

I would certainly say that this light is not the son, and I also think it is not the sun either.

It is possible that the light being spoken of is the moment that light from the already existing sun touched the Earth such as after the thick ancient atmosphere started to clear.

This is possible as it has already said previously that God created the heavens and the Earth. The sun is part of the heavens.

Viewing 20 posts - 181 through 200 (of 463 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account