Attention wj

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 101 through 120 (of 205 total)
  • Author
    Ed J
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Mar. 13 2011,04:46)
    Prove that their nature is not exactly the same and that they are not of the same KIND!!!

Is Jesus the “Only Begotten (Monogenes Son) or not?

If he is in what way is his nature, essence, substance or class of being different than the Fathers?

WJ

Hi WJ,

Because “Jesus” was 1/2 Human!   …YHVH is NOT human! (Hosea 11:9)

For I God, and not man; the Holy One in the midst of thee. (Hosea 11:9)
    Thess.4:8 He therefore that despiseth, despiseth not man,
    but God, who hath also given unto us his HolySpirit.

God bless  
    Ed J
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Mar. 12 2011,12:02)
    Jesus is LIKE his God, as my son is LIKE me.  But Jesus is not his God any more than my son is me.

Mike

Thank you and I have copied that in my folder.

If your son is human like you then why isn't Jesus God like his Father?

If Jesus is like his Father like you are your Father, then in nature he is God like his Father like you are human like your Father, Right?

Follow your logic through Mike?

Son of Mankind = man!

Son of Godkind = God!

WJ

Quote (Ed J @ Mar. 12 2011,12:06)

Prove that their nature is not exactly the same and that they are not of the same KIND!!!

If he is in what way is his nature, essence, substance or class of being different than the Fathers?

WJ

Hi WJ,

God bless  
    Ed J

Once again ED.

God did not give offspring to a half-breed, demi-god or freak of nature.

God did not bring forth a mulegod did he? :D

Son of mankind = man!

Son of Godkind = God!

You serve a Jesus that is not like his Father in every way. Your Jesus is an imposter, well actually he doesn't exist except in your own mind.

WJ

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Mar. 12 2011,10:46)

How many “true gods” are there sitting in Gods Throne Mike?

Two right now Keith.  One of them is the Most High God of all other gods; and the other is one of the gods He is the God of.

Thanks Mike

I have copied that one also in my folder.

Folks this is the epitomy of Polytheism or at best “Henotheism”.

God does not have “a god” that we serve and bow down to and confess as our “Only Lord”.

Every Knee in heaven and in earth and under the earth will not bow down to “a god” and confess him as Lord.  

There is “Only One God” in Gods Throne.

WJ

Don't forget how the word “god” was used back then Keith.

Mike

Nothing has changed! There was “ONLY ONE TRUE GOD” then and there is “ONLY ONE TRUE GOD” now.

All others were so-called gods as Paul states and clarifies that by saying in the same context “there is no god but one”.

Gods were called gods by men but YHVH clearly stated “before him no god was formed and neither shall their be after him”.

Polytheism teaches the Bible is a Polytheistic book. That is a lie.

Check with the Hebrews today and see that they believed and confessed with their mouths only “One True God”!  The mention of the names of other gods was forbiden by YHVH and was not to be in their mouths.

But we have Jesus who is called God by name in whom we trust and give our lives to and even pray to who sits in the Throne of God holding all things together and ruling the universe as God.

This confession is found among the original Apostles and passed to the Forefathers right down to us. For around 2 thousand years Jesus has been called God and still is.

WJ

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Mar. 13 2011,05:33)

Quote (Ed J @ Mar. 12 2011,12:06)

WJ

Hi WJ,

God bless  
    Ed J

Once again ED.

God did not give offspring to a half-breed, demi-god or freak of nature.

God did not bring forth a mulegod did he?  :D

Son of mankind = man!

Son of Godkind = God!

You serve a Jesus that is not like his Father in every way. Your Jesus is an imposter, well actually he doesn't exist except in your own mind.

WJ

Hi WJ,

Why are you calling the Son of God/Son of Mary those abusive sounding names?

Rom.14:12 So then every one of us shall give account of himself to God.
    I serve Jesus' father(HolySpirit); who do you serve? (Luke 1:35)

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)

Quote (Ed J @ Mar. 12 2011,13:29)

Ed

Becasue thats what you believe Jesus is.  :)

WJ

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Mar. 13 2011,06:31)

Ed

WJ

Hi WJ

demi-god or freak of nature

This is more evidence of the spin that you, WJ, put on the facts!
    Perhaps you're generally blind to this? But may you see!

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus!

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Mar. 12 2011,11:45)
    All others were so-called gods as Paul states and clarifies that by saying in the same context “there is no god but one”.

No Keith,

Paul doesn't say anything about any “so-called gods”.  What Paul says is similar to this:

The United States has many presidents, but for us, there is but one President, Barak Obama.

It is a way of saying that although there ARE many, there is only one who holds that title that is ABOVE all the others.  

Jehovah is the “God of gods”, Keith.  What does that title even mean if there are no other gods?  

You can play your polytheism game all you want, but you know that I know it is a cover up and a diversion.  Besides Keith, in your own insistence that there is literally only ONE God, you seem to have forgotten that Jesus is NOT that ONE God that Paul speaks of.

mike

Quote (Ed J @ Mar. 12 2011,13:36)

Ed

WJ

Hi WJ

Ed

Call it spin if you like but the fact is you believe Jesus is part God and part man.

That is a half-breed no matter how you look at it.

WJ

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Mar. 12 2011,13:54)
    No Keith,

Paul doesn't say anything about any “so-called gods”.  What Paul says is similar to this:

Really Mike

So then, about eating food sacrificed to idols: We know that an idol is nothing at all in the world and that “THERE IS NO GOD BUT ONE”.. For even if “THERE ARE SO CALLED GODS”, whether in heaven or on earth (as indeed there are many “gods” and many “lords”),

What part of ”THERE IS NO GOD BUT ONE”. do you not understand?

Paul is clearly saying there are gods of man and lords of men (small caps) but they are so-called gods fabricated by men because ”THERE IS NO GOD BUT ONE”.!

WJ

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Mar. 13 2011,06:59)

Quote (Ed J @ Mar. 12 2011,13:36)

Ed

WJ

Hi WJ

Ed

Call it spin if you like but the fact is you believe Jesus is part God and part man.

That is a half-breed no matter how you look at it.

WJ

Hi WJ,

I have used that term myself, BUT NONE OF THE OTHERS!
    And I don't call him that as you have claimed I have!
    Perhaps you are NOW beginning to see how you 'spin' the facts!

God bless

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Keith,

Are you just not hearing me?  Have you checked out the Greek words?  Paul doesn't say “so-called gods”.  Paul says there are those who are called gods in both heaven and on earth, for there are many gods and many lords.

His point is not to contradict scripture in which we learn of many gods and that Jehovah is the God OF all these other gods.  His point is to say that although there ARE many of them, we are to recognize only Jehovah as our “real” God.

Keith, I'm tired of spinning my wheels with you on this very simple teaching – as well as many others.  So let's deal with this one simple fact to shut you up:

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Mar. 12 2011,13:11)

For though there are those called gods, whether in heaven or on earth, for there are many gods and many lords, yet for us there is but one God, the Father,  from whom all things came and for whom we live;

So what part of THE FATHER being our one God do YOU not understand?  Paul even goes as far as to list Jesus in the same passage as someone OTHER THAN our one God.  What is so hard about this, Keith?  Jesus even tells us that the Father is the only true God.

Keith, how do you come up with Jesus being included as our one God in 1 Cor 8:6 and John 17:3? Do those two scriptures SAY that Jesus is part of our one true God?

mike

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Mar. 13 2011,07:11)
    Really Mike

So then, about eating food sacrificed to idols: We know that an idol is nothing at all in the world and that “THERE IS NO GOD BUT ONE”.. For even if “THERE ARE SO CALLED GODS”, whether in heaven or on earth (as indeed there are many “gods” and many “lords”),

Paul is clearly saying there are gods of man and lords of men (small caps) but they are so-called gods fabricated by men because ”THERE IS NO GOD BUT ONE”.!

WJ

There are many lords. Have you ever had a landlord?
    The point is that we have one ultimate lord. But that doesn't negate a landlord. If you don't believe me, then don't pay the rent and see what happens.

Proclaimer
    Participant

BUMP for WJ.

He complained in the Hot Seat forum that I was being hypocritical for not answering all his questions.
    I said that I am very happy to answer any of his questions and that he should highlight any I may have missed answering.
    While he brought this up, I thought he should be reminded of this debate that is awaiting his response.

WJ, have you ever had a landlord?

Is there a such thing as a landlord?

Is a landlord's position a real one?

If the answer is yes, then how do you fit this into your understanding that there is only one Lord, the Lord Jesus Christ?

The answer to these questions will help me frame the next post and narrow down the options. They are legitimate questions.

Thanks.

:)

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Thanks for bumping this. I too would like my last post addressed.

mike

Proclaimer
    Participant

This was his post:

No

It points out the 'hypocrosy” of those who claim they answer all questions when they don't themselves. That would include you t8 for not answering questions after scolding others for not doing so.

WJ

So WJ, you are indeed accountable to your same measure.

We both await your responses.

And I am happy to answer any question you ask if I can. If I do not know the answer I will say so.

But yes, there are outstanding questions that you need to give answers to please.

Quote (t8 @ Mar. 13 2011,15:53)

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Mar. 13 2011,07:11)
    Really Mike

What part of ”…THERE IS NO GOD BUT ONE…”. do you not understand?

WJ

The point is that we have one ultimate lord. But that doesn't negate a landlord. If you don't believe me, then don't pay the rent and see what happens.

t8

Yes I have had a landlord, but I never called my Landlord my Lord and God, have you? My landlord doesn't sit in the Throne of God ruling as God does yours? Your landlord is not your Lord at all is he?

The Bible says there is only “One God and One Lord” and we know who that One God and One Lord is.

Do you have more than “One God” and “One Lord”?

There is “Only One True God” and all others are not our god or lord but rather they are gods of men which are not “gods” at all to us because their is “Only One God”.

But you believe there are many gods don't you t8?

”THERE IS NO GOD BUT ONE!”.

Those are Pauls words BTW.

WJ

t8 said:

This is the best intellect HN can offer?

KJ

Quote (t8 @ Mar. 28 2011,20:45)
    This was his post:

No

It points out the 'hypocrosy” of those who claim they answer all questions when they don't themselves. .That would include you t8 for not answering questions after scolding others for not doing so.

WJ

So WJ, you are indeed accountable to your same measure.

Sure I am and in my time I will answer.

All I was doing is pointing out how you and Mike whined about others not answering questions when more than once you and Mike have avoided answering questions yourself. That seemed a little hypocritical of you guys, don't you think? I will show you soon what it is I am talking about. I am a little busy right now but “I'll be back” (The Terminator). :)

WJ

Viewing 20 posts - 101 through 120 (of 205 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account