Are we born with SIN?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 301 through 320 (of 355 total)
  • Author
    Cubes
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ July 18 2006,03:51)
    Hi cubes,
    Godlessness is sin. All who are not in Christ are godless.

Without a doubt, Nick.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi A7
    Try this

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    Jesus said we should let our yes be yes and our no be no for everything else comes from the evil one. Since out of the mouth comes what is in the heart then who can say sin does not reside in him?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    We follow the overcomer of sin.
    “Revelation 3:21
    To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    The Son was not sent into new and perfect flesh but sent IN THE LIKENESS OF SINFUL FLESH.
    Romans 8:3
    For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh:

He was tempted as we are
    Hebrews 4:15
    For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin.

Temptation is from sin within man.
    Mark 7:21
    For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed evil thoughts, adulteries, fornications, murders,

Praise God for the overcomer.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    Men have been brought up to believe Jesus was a SUPERMAN.
    No.
    Puny like us but made strong by God within him from the Jordan.

Isaiah 53
    1Who hath believed our report? and to whom is the arm of the LORD revealed?

2For he shall grow up before him as a tender plant, and as a root out of a dry ground: he hath no form nor comeliness; and when we shall see him, there is no beauty that we should desire him.

3He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were our faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not.

4Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted.

5But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

6All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.

7He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet he opened not his mouth: he is brought as a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before her shearers is dumb, so he openeth not his mouth.

8He was taken from prison and from judgment: and who shall declare his generation? for he was cut off out of the land of the living: for the transgression of my people was he stricken.

9And he made his grave with the wicked, and with the rich in his death; because he had done no violence, neither was any deceit in his mouth.

10Yet it pleased the LORD to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the LORD shall prosper in his hand.

11He shall see of the travail of his soul, and shall be satisfied: by his knowledge shall my righteous servant justify many; for he shall bear their iniquities.

12Therefore will I divide him a portion with the great, and he shall divide the spoil with the strong; because he hath poured out his soul unto death: and he was numbered with the transgressors; and he bare the sin of many, and made intercession for the transgressors.

Hi,
    The Son was not sent into new and perfect flesh but sent IN THE LIKENESS OF SINFUL FLESH.
    For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh:

NH

Look close. It says Likeness of sinful flesh.

It dosnt say God sent his Son in sinful flesh!

The word for “likeness” is homoioma, which means;

1) that which has been made after the likeness of something

a) a figure, image, likeness, representation

b) likeness i.e. resemblance, such as amounts almost to equality or identity

Homoioma comes from the root, “homoioo” which means;

1) to be made like

2) to liken, compare

a) illustrate by comparisons

So what this mean is Jesus body was like ours in every way except his was without sin.

Perfect, Pure, Spotless, Clean.

Just as Adam before he sinned.

Surely Jesus is the second Adam and the spotless lamb of God who was slain for the sin of the World!

:)

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi W,
    So was Mary a sinless vessel, the queen of heaven?
    Jeremiah 7:18
    The children gather wood, and the fathers kindle the fire, and the women knead their dough, to make cakes to the queen of heaven, and to pour out drink offerings unto other gods, that they may provoke me to anger
    Jeremiah 44:17
    But we will certainly do whatsoever thing goeth forth out of our own mouth, to burn incense unto the queen of heaven, and to pour out drink offerings unto her, as we have done, we, and our fathers, our kings, and our princes, in the cities of Judah, and in the streets of Jerusalem: for then had we plenty of victuals, and were well, and saw no evil
    Jeremiah 44:18
    But since we left off to burn incense to the queen of heaven, and to pour out drink offerings unto her, we have wanted all things, and have been consumed by the sword and by the famine.
    Jeremiah 44:19
    And when we burned incense to the queen of heaven, and poured out drink offerings unto her, did we make her cakes to worship her, and pour out drink offerings unto her, without our men?
    Jeremiah 44:25
    Thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel, saying; Ye and your wives have both spoken with your mouths, and fulfilled with your hand, saying, We will surely perform our vows that we have vowed, to burn incense to the queen of heaven, and to pour out drink offerings unto her: ye will surely accomplish your vows, and surely perform your vows.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi ,
    Adam was cursed because of sin.
    All men die because of sin.
    All sin and fall short of the glory of God.

Jb 4
    ” 7Remember, I pray thee, who ever perished, being innocent? or where were the righteous cut off?

8Even as I have seen, they that plow iniquity, and sow wickedness, reap the same.

9By the blast of God they perish, and by the breath of his nostrils are they consumed.

10The roaring of the lion, and the voice of the fierce lion, and the teeth of the young lions, are broken.

11The old lion perisheth for lack of prey, and the stout lion's whelps are scattered abroad.

12Now a thing was secretly brought to me, and mine ear received a little thereof.

13In thoughts from the visions of the night, when deep sleep falleth on men,

14Fear came upon me, and trembling, which made all my bones to shake.

15Then a spirit passed before my face; the hair of my flesh stood up:

16It stood still, but I could not discern the form thereof: an image was before mine eyes, there was silence, and I heard a voice, saying,

17Shall mortal man be more just than God? shall a man be more pure than his maker?

18Behold, he put no trust in his servants; and his angels he charged with folly:

19How much less in them that dwell in houses of clay, whose foundation is in the dust, which are crushed before the moth?

20They are destroyed from morning to evening: they perish for ever without any regarding it.

21Doth not their excellency which is in them go away? they die, even without wisdom.”

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    Lusts of the world are natural to man since Adam chose to serve the god of this world and they cause corruption.
    2 Peter 1:4
    Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.
    1 John 2:16
    For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.
    1 John 2:17
    And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever
    1 Peter 2:11
    Dearly beloved, I beseech you as strangers and pilgrims, abstain from fleshly lusts, which war against the soul

Lusts are from Satan
    John 8:44
    Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Lusts, if obeyed, causes the conception of controlling sin.

James 1:14
    But every man is tempted, when he is drawn away of his own lust, and enticed.

James 1:15
    Then when lust hath conceived, it bringeth forth sin: and sin, when it is finished, bringeth forth death.

Lusts are of various types
    Romans 7:7
    What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.

Sin brings the wrath of God.

Ephesians 2:3
    Among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others.
    Psalm 81:12
    So I gave them up unto their own hearts' lust: and they walked in their own counsels.

They exists still in the saved and must be battled against.

Mark 4:19
    And the cares of this world, and the deceitfulness of riches, and the lusts of other things entering in, choke the word, and it becometh unfruitful.
    Romans 6:12
    Let not sin therefore reign in your mortal body, that ye should obey it in the lusts thereof.

Being led by the Spirit is the answer.
    Galatians 5:16
    This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh.

NickHassan
    Participant

topical

michaels
    Participant

babies are sinning the very day they are born,if they love there mom and pop more than god,jesus loved god and put him first even over his earthly parents,yet he still honerd them,and loved them.does a baby know god, to love him, for they just came out from him,yet they forget him quickly,and grow to walk in all the ways of thew world,because they are born into sin,jesus wasent

Artizan007
    Participant

Gosh Michael's, that is just a ludicrous statement…are you just presuming to know all things not written – just because Jesus was in the temple aged twelve discussing with the leaders and not with his father or mother on the way back home to Nazereth, does not mean you can know or say that at one years of age he knew God or loved God more than his parents… Think it over, can you really say what you say with the little scripture you have to back up your point. You are making a claim based on thin air.

Did Jesus cry? if so, did he not trust God to supply his needs, had he not just come from God had he forgotten who he was and who it was that had sent him?

acertainchap
    Participant

Yes we are born into sin, but God loved us so much that he gave us free-will and a moral conscience to deal with such matters. :)

Mr. Steve
    Participant

He hath concluded all under sin. There isn't much to argue here. Is there a church anywhere that believes that some people are not sinners before coming to Christ? That might be a new thread. Are you still a sinner in Christ? Do you have dominion over sin?

IM4Truth
    Participant

The topic question is; “Are we born with sin?”, the answer to that is very simple, NO; we are however born in sin. Only when children become old enough to know the difference between right and wrong, can they be held responsible.
    We know the bible teaches, the wages for sin is death. How then is it that infants and little children die, who have no understanding of sin? nor could they have committed a sin. The answer, none of us are dieing for our sins now, we are all cursed with the same curse Adam was cursed, death. And since God has provided an awakening from this death, a resurrection through Jesus Christ, it is referred to as sleeping.
    During Christs 1000 year reign, the millennium, every sleeping soul will be resurrected, every one will be taught God's word, the truth, and it is during this time that every one will determine for himself if he will live forever or die forever. The choice will be easy, because there will be no second guessing as to who is teaching the truth.
    Blessings

kenrch
    Participant

We are born with the sinful nature of Adam.

Unisage
    Participant

The Sinful Nature is a Big lie and a Myth.There are many books written on this that destroys the teaching of the sinful nature.

Also many websites has also destroyed the Sinful nature teaching…

There is no such thing as a Sinful nature…

Jodi
    Participant

Quote (IM4Truth @ Aug. 10 2007,02:37)
    The topic question is; “Are we born with sin?”, the answer to that is very simple, NO; we are however born in sin. Only when children become old enough to know the difference between right and wrong, can they be held responsible.
    We know the bible teaches, the wages for sin is death. How then is it that infants and little children die, who have no understanding of sin? nor could they have committed a sin. The answer, none of us are dieing for our sins now, we are all cursed with the same curse Adam was cursed, death. And since God has provided an awakening from this death, a resurrection through Jesus Christ, it is referred to as sleeping.
    During Christs 1000 year reign, the millennium, every sleeping soul will be resurrected, every one will be taught God's word, the truth, and it is during this time that every one will determine for himself if he will live forever or die forever. The choice will be easy, because there will be no second guessing as to who is teaching the truth.
    Blessings

Amen!

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

to all…..I believe we are all born without sin, into a sinfull world and just like a virus infects a person so sin infected us < John said all theat's in the world, the lust of the eyes and the lust of the flesh are of (FROM) the world. Remember it say's sin intered into the world and when we enter into the world sin was all ready here, we were nutral neither Good nor Evil.

But our Father has provided the antidote for our infection, the Sacrifice of Jesus and the infusion of Holy Spirit which rieds us from sins and iniquites.

We should all be thankfull……gene

Viewing 20 posts - 301 through 320 (of 355 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account