Admin feedback

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 461 through 475 (of 475 total)
  • Author
    Is 1:18
    Participant

T8,
    If you open the debate thread tonight (before 10pm) I will try to finish my post off and submit it. If I miss this window it will have to wait until Monday because I will be away for the weekend (for about the 4th time in a row).

Cheers :)

olive
    Participant

T8,

If you would you be so kind, that I may able to edit my post.

Thank you

Admin
    Keymaster

Will do it now, Olive.

:)

Proclaimer
    Participant

No probs Is.

:)

olive
    Participant

Thank you, Heaven.

Participant

Actually my weekend plans have changed and I will be able to submit tonight (but not Sat-Sun). If you are around tonight will you please unlock the thread? Cheers.

david
    Participant

Is it John 1:1?

I have my counter arguments ready.

You earlier quoted this world “renowned expert” as you called him as saying:

Philip B. Harner:
    “Perhaps the clause could be translated, 'the Word had the same nature as God.” This would be one way of representing John's thought, which is, as I understand it, that ho logos, no less than ho theos, had the nature of theos.” “Qualitative Anarthrous Predicate Nouns: Mark 15:39 and John 1:1,” Journal of Biblical Literature, 92, 1 (March 1973, p. 87.

So, I take it you agree with something that you quote, correct?

Not3in1
    Participant

Quick question: why are the “New Posts” moving quicker than usual? It seems that a topic does not stay as long as it used to? I just posted something a few hours ago and it's moved from “New Posts” already? I wonder why?

Admin
    Keymaster

'New Posts' displays the latest posts so I guess that the frequency of new posts is getting faster.

Not3in1
    Participant

No, I mean that I posted something and two hours later it was gone from the current post list. If something isn't posted again within 2 hours it's gone? I had thought that the new posts reflected all the new posts within, say, a 24 hour period? I guess not. Thank you for the information!

Participant

t8,
    Just in case you hadn't noticed, I have posted my third proof text in the debate. Can you lock the thread please?

Thanks

Admin
    Keymaster

Done.

Participant

Has CultBuster's membership been cancelled??

Not3in1
    Participant

I also noticed that CB's post is now under “guest – unregistered” ? Possibly he decided to leave and than came back as a guest?

Participant

Quote (Is 1:18 @ June 17 2007,08:05)
    Has CultBuster's membership been cancelled??

Never mind. I see he has been posting today.

Viewing 15 posts - 461 through 475 (of 475 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account