Admin feedback

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 401 through 420 (of 475 total)
  • Author
    Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (Is 1:18 @ April 19 2007,13:55)

Quote (Tim2 @ April 18 2007,15:31)
    I'm concerned that there is a “super administrator” named “Heaven” with a blazing gold Lion for an icon. Is this some sort of cult?

Tim2,
    Heaven is t8's alter ego. They are one and the same.

Cheers

What do you mean cult?

We only ask that you tithe, shave your hair, and wear a purple robe.

Proclaimer
    Participant

I'm concerned that Tim2 doesn't have an avatar.
    How are we suppose to judge a book by it's cover if it doesn't have one?

:blues:

Tim2
    Participant

t8,

You're “Heaven”? Don't you think that's a little, I don't know, blasphemous, calling yourself Heaven, and having a glistening Lion for an icon? It's freaking me out. You might scare people away with that. I'd tone it down if I were you. Plus, you know, you don't want to bring judgment on yourself for calling yourself Heaven.

Tim

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Tim2,
    Good to see you fear God.
    So perhaps you should not add PROPOSITIONS about God to scripture.
    That would be dangerous.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (Tim2 @ April 20 2007,00:19)
    t8,

You're “Heaven”? Don't you think that's a little, I don't know, blasphemous, calling yourself Heaven, and having a glistening Lion for an icon? It's freaking me out. You might scare people away with that. I'd tone it down if I were you. Plus, you know, you don't want to bring judgment on yourself for calling yourself Heaven.

Tim

Blasphemous? I doubt it.

Anyway lets look at some other monikers here:

Is 1:18
    Love
    MichaelTheeArchAngel
    Morning Star
    OneSpirit
    Word of Life

Do they freak you out too?

Then there are names that people are given in life such as Charity (which is a fruit of the Spirit), Joshua (which is the English rendition of Jesus name in Hebrew – Yeshua), Michael, (an Archangel).

If you are serious Tim2, I think that you may be a little legalistic and/or paranoid here.

It makes sense to me at least that the Admin takes the name of the website. It's a recognition thing. The Admin needs to be recognised as managing the website, so a similar name aids in understanding this.

Also a lion avatar is not a bad thing either. It just invokes an image of someone with authority. The SuperAdmin has the authority to ban, accept, manage, and chastise posts, people, and forums.

:)

Is 1:18
    Participant

There is also a member who uses the handle “elohim”. I thought that was a little over the line…..

Tim2
    Participant

Yes, I am paranoid. But one can't be too afraid of God. I guess this leads to the question of why you name the website heaven.net. I would change it if I were you.

And whenever I see a heaven post, I'm going to scroll by it real quick. That thing is scary.

Not3in1
    Participant

Tim2, your posts here do not surprise me. Why are you so judgemental? Maybe go fly a kite. You can't be grumpy when you fly a kite.

t8, can I have an alter ego, too? :) Just kidding.
    I like the Lion. Jesus is the Lion of Judah. Lions are strength.
    C.S. Lewis depicts a Lion as Christ in his books. Surely you respect C.S. Lewis, Tim2?

“Trick” kites are fun……they require a bit of balance and coordination though. Plus, when you fly them, you always draw a croud (people love to watch trick kites). :D

Tim2
    Participant

Ok I'm annoyed by Nick so I'm going to post here. t8, Heaven, whoever, feel free to listen or whatever.

Nick accuses me of misquoting him. I apologize and then ask that he not misquote me, which he does every time he says I say, “Jesus is His own Father.” Instead of agreeing not to misquote me, Nick again implies that I believe this. This is ridiculous. An Admin should be better behaved and show more respect for the guests to his forum.

Tim

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Tim2,
    You accuse me here of quoting you falsely.
    Where have I QUOTED YOU as saying that Jesus is his own father?
    You have never said that so i cannot QUOTE YOU on that can I.
    I think you are making a mistake here.

Tim2
    Participant

You haven't used quotation marks, but you always say my position is that Jesus is His own Father, even though I've denied it a thousand times. Why don't you just stop doing that because you know it's not what I believe?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Tim2,
    You complained that I quoted you saying something you did not say.
    That was not true.
    Is this another complaint now?

Tim2
    Participant

Wow Nick. I can understand getting really involved in a debate, but you beligerance is just astounding. What sort of person sets up a forum and then harasses the people who visit like this?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Tim2,
    If you wish to complain then please have a reason.

Tim2
    Participant

whatever

Admin
    Keymaster

Hi Tim2 .

Quote (Tim2 @ April 19 2007,20:27)
    Yes, I am paranoid. But one can't be too afraid of God. I guess this leads to the question of why you name the website heaven.net. I would change it if I were you.

And whenever I see a heaven post, I'm going to scroll by it real quick. That thing is scary.

OK you do that.

May I also remind you that if all becomes too scary that you actually do not have to come here.

Oh that's right, you said you will scroll right on by, so you might not read this post.

:D

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (heaven @ April 21 2007,12:45)
    Hi Tim2 .

Quote (Tim2 @ April 19 2007,20:27)
    Yes, I am paranoid.  But one can't be too afraid of God.  I guess this leads to the question of why you name the website heaven.net.  I would change it if I were you.

And whenever I see a heaven post, I'm going to scroll by it real quick.  That thing is scary.

OK you do that.

May I also remind you that if all becomes too scary that you actually do not have to come here.

Oh that's right, you said you will scroll right on by, so you might not read this post.

:D

Heaven have you looked into this matter?

Admin
    Keymaster

What matter?

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (heaven @ April 22 2007,20:47)
    What matter?

:laugh: NeverUmind :laugh:

Tim2
    Participant

I think Nick is belligerent. He constantly issues taunting attacks in response to people's posts. For example, on the Christian self-defense forum, Not3in1 asked what if someone's family were attacked, would it be ok to use violence to defend them. And

Nick writes back

“what if” scenarios are not of faith.
    Faith IS today.

If Nick can't be polite, he shouldn't be an administrator on this forum. Isn't this supposed to be a forum where people can share their views and not be harassed?

Tim

Viewing 20 posts - 401 through 420 (of 475 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account