1 John 5.20 – Christ is not the true God?

Viewing 20 posts - 581 through 600 (of 1,982 total)
  • Author
    mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 02 2012,19:39)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ April 03 2012,11:06)
    Absolutely Ed.  Although Paul doesn't say it, I believe it means that Jesus was existing in the form of God AND HIS OTHER SPIRIT SONS.

Hi MB,
    You mean CHRIST Jesus.

No Nick,

I mean Christ JESUS.

If Jesus was in the form of God and had glory with God before the world began; and if Jesus was the one through whom all things and ages were created, then apparently Jesus was there to experience all these things.

In your version, GOD was in the form of God, and GOD created all things through Himself and GOD had glory alongside God before the world began.

That's why you're not finding very many takers on this site, Nick.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 02 2012,19:34)
    Hi MB,
    you are confused.The Son of God is an anointed man.
    Sonship is by sharing the Holy Spirit with God.
    That is how God begets his sons.

The Word was with God and was God.

Nick,

You say the Word was God AND the Spirit of Christ.

You say this Spirit of Christ, which was God, became a Son of God.

So God begat the Spirit of Christ, which was Himself, and that Spirit/God Himself became the begotten Son of God? ???

Strange brew.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 02 2012,20:31)
    Do you think this man was in heaven first?

Actually,

Scriptures say he was existing in the form of God before being made in human likeness, Nick.

So “YES”, he was in heaven first, but “NO”, he wasn't a man at that time.

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ April 03 2012,13:38)

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 02 2012,19:39)

Absolutely Ed.  Although Paul doesn't say it, I believe it means that Jesus was existing in the form of God AND HIS OTHER SPIRIT SONS.

Hi MB,
    You mean CHRIST Jesus.

No Nick,

I mean Christ JESUS.

If Jesus was in the form of God and had glory with God before the world began; and if Jesus was the one through whom all things and ages were created, then apparently Jesus was there to experience all these things.

In your version, GOD was in the form of God, and GOD created all things through Himself and GOD had glory alongside God before the world began.

That's why you're not finding very many takers on this site, Nick.

Hi MB,
    Popularity was never the aim.
    My Master was so annoying they killed him.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Jammin.
    That is not written.
    In your version?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi MB,
    The Spirit is OF God and IS God.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi MB,
    Satisfying the natural minds of men was never the aim of the Master either.
    His words are still not understood yet men teach confidently from them.

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ April 03 2012,13:42)

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 02 2012,19:34)
    Hi MB,
    you are confused.The Son of God is an anointed man.

The Word was with God and was God.

Nick,

You say the Word was God AND the Spirit of Christ.

You say this Spirit of Christ, which was God, became a Son of God.

So God begat the Spirit of Christ, which was Himself, and that Spirit/God Himself became the begotten Son of God?   ???

Strange brew.

Hi MB,
    The Word became Jesus Christ, the Son of God.
    God BEGAT the Son of man of Himself

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi MB,
    The Word said
    ” I proceeded forth AND came from God” Jn 8

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Mike,

I have been aware of your beliefs for some time now;
    the reason I ask is because many that may not.

The obvious question is:   …is God, therefore, in the form of an Angel?    <– Please answer

Or does YOUR coin only flip one way?    <– This question is rhetorical, no need to answer

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 03 2012,12:34)
    Hi MB,

Hi Nick,

The obvious escapes the worlds wisdom.

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus.
    holycitybiblecode.org

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 03 2012,14:07)
    Hi MB,
    The Spirit is OF God and IS God.

Hi Nick,

Yes indeed!

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus.
    holycitybiblecode.org

carmel
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ April 03 2012,08:19)

Quote (carmel @ April 03 2012,07:56)

Quote (Ed J @ April 02 2012,17:33)

Quote (carmel @ April 02 2012,17:20)
    Mike,

Did you reflect on Jesus words regardng John the baptist,which is a clear indication that John is Michael the Archangel??

Peace and Love in Jesus
    Charles

Hi Charles,

How so?

God bless
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

How so?

Edj,

If I ask you what in your opinion,is the position of John  the baptist in heaven , according to Jesus words about him, when He said :

11Verily I say unto you, Among them that are born of women there hath not risen a greater than John.

What would you say??

peace and love in Jesus

Charles

Hi Charles,

John was given the task of announcing the arrival of the “Kingdom of God.”
    Isaiah 40:3 The voice of him that crieth in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of
    the LORD, make straight in the desert a highway for our God. (see Isaiah 35:5-10)

The Kingdom of God arrived atPentecost

Romans 14:17 For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink;
       but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the HolySpirit.

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus.
    holycitybiblecode.org

John was given the task of announcing the arrival of the “Kingdom of God.”

Edj,
    you didn't understood my question!

Jesus Said that Among:them that are born of women there hath not risen a greater than John.

He also said: 9:But what went ye out for to see? A prophet? yea, I say unto you, and more than a prophet

If John is a unique person when he was born,even unique then Jesus Himself when He was Born.

Who is unique in heaven apart from Jesus and Mary now??

Obvious Michael!!

John with the spirit of Michael was the Archangel who had the power to cast out Satan from Jesus on Baptism.

Matthew 3:13 Then cometh Jesus from Galilee to the Jordan, unto John, to be baptized by him. 14 But John stayed him, saying: I ought to be baptized by thee, and comest thou to me? 15 And Jesus answering, said to him: Suffer it to be so now. For so it becometh us to fulfill all justice.

Notice and reflect, what Jesus said and meantSuffer it to be so now. For so it becometh us to fulfill all justice

to fulfill all justice: the only way for Jesus to fulfill all Justice,since Satan was all the time through the excuse of justice,he was demanding Michael that humans should die due to the evil life they were living, and Satan was justified through all that massacre of the OT.

Now through Baptism, Jesus carrying Satan within His soul like all the humans, without being contaminated( Moses'bush in fire and not cosumed) casted out Satan By Michael:

John 5:There is another that beareth witness of me; and I know that the witness which he witnesseth of me is true.

33Ye sent unto John, and he bare witness unto the truth. 34But I receive not testimony from man: but these things I say, that ye might be saved. 35He was a burning and a shining light: and ye were willing for a season to rejoice in his light.

36But I have greater witness than that of John: for the works which the Father hath given me to finish, the same works that I do, bear witness of me, that the Father hath sent me.

37And the Father himself, which hath sent me, hath borne witness of me. Ye have neither heard his voice at any time, nor seen his shape. 38And ye have not his word abiding in you: for whom he hath sent, him ye believe not.

Reflect again what Jesus confirmed that John is His witness, obvious he casted out Satan out of Jesus.

Then again He emphasises it through His Father,obvious because only through His Father's power in the Holy Spirit was possible to be in that state with Satan's spirit, and not contaminate Himself .John confirmed when he said that Jesus was given the spirit without a limit!!!

Something to puzzle you,and make you ponder:

Read and tell me what is this piece of scripture is referring to:

And he brought me back to the way of the gate of the outward sanctuary, which looked towards the east: and it was shut. 2 And the Lord said to me: This gate shall be shut, it shall not be opened, and no man shall pass through it: because the Lord the God of Israel hath entered in by it, and it shall be shut 3 For the prince. The prince himself shall sit in it, to eat bread before the Lord: he shall enter in by the way of the porch of the gate, and shall go out by the same way.

Peace and love in Jesus

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Charles, Perhaps you did not understand what I said?

Isaiah 35:5-10 Then the eyes of the blind shall be opened, and the ears of the deaf shall be unstopped.
    Then shall the lame man leap as an hart, and the tongue of the dumb sing: for in the wilderness shall waters
    break out, and streams in the desert. And the parched ground shall become a pool, and the thirsty land springs
    of water: in the habitation of dragons, where each lay, shall be grass with reeds and rushes.

And an highway shall be there, and a way, and it shall be called The way of holiness; the unclean shall not pass over it;
    but it shall be for those: the wayfaring men, though fools, shall not err therein. No lion shall be there, nor any ravenous beast
    shall go up thereon, it shall not be found there; but the redeemed shall walk there (Rev.21:24): And the ransomed of the LORD shall return,
    and come to Zion with songs and everlasting joy upon their heads: they shall obtain joy and gladness, and sorrow and sighing shall flee away.

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus.
    holycitybiblecode.org

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Charles,
    Wacky stuff sorry

carmel
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ April 03 2012,17:54)
    Hi Charles, Perhaps you did not understand what I said?

Isaiah 35:5-10 Then the eyes of the blind shall be opened, and the ears of the deaf shall be unstopped.
    Then shall the lame man leap as an hart, and the tongue of the dumb sing: for in the wilderness shall waters
    break out, and streams in the desert. And the parched ground shall become a pool, and the thirsty land springs
    of water: in the habitation of dragons, where each lay, shall be grass with reeds and rushes.

And an highway shall be there, and a way, and it shall be called The way of holiness; the unclean shall not pass over it;
    but it shall be for those: the wayfaring men, though fools, shall not err therein. No lion shall be there, nor any ravenous beast
    shall go up thereon, it shall not be found there; but the redeemed shall walk there (Rev.21:24): And the ransomed of the LORD shall return,
    and come to Zion with songs and everlasting joy upon their heads: they shall obtain joy and gladness, and sorrow and sighing shall flee away.

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus.
    holycitybiblecode.org

Perhaps you did not understand what I said

Edj,

since John was a unque on earth isn't he also a unique in heaven.

One will receive accordinglly to what he was on earth NO?

Don't you agree??

peace and love in Jesus

Charles

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi C,
    Sounds like presumptive theology.
    Would John have been anything without the Spirit?

carmel
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 04 2012,05:49)
    Hi C,
    Sounds like presumptive theology.

Nick,

spirt gives life, the flesh counts for nothing.

Also:

You simply called it wacky stuff.

Can't you contradict me specifically instead of

peace and love in Jesus

Charles

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi C,
    So without the Spirit John was an ordinary man.
    All in Christ are greater than all of the OT.
    They rule with Christ Jesus for 1000 yrs

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi C,
    You say
    “Who is unique in heaven apart from Jesus and Mary now??

Obvious Michael!!”

Mary is in heaven?
    Not in scripture but only in speculative catholic nonsense.

Michael is a glorious servant archangel but drawing speculative conclusions with no scriptural basis is following the lead of that false church.

You need to choose another Master today

Viewing 20 posts - 581 through 600 (of 1,982 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account