You are all in the same boat

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 49 total)
  • Author
    terraricca
    Participant

CA
    first i am not protestant ;

next in your explanation you are confirm what i told you earlier ,that you have fallow the god of your heart ,the one YOU can accept and that you can manipulate into your own way.

but it is definitely not the God of the scripture ,what I am worshiping with all my heart.
    because of this ,we are talking in two opposite direction .

you have to make your choice were you want to be and the one you want to serve.

Quote (terraricca @ Feb. 19 2010,08:41)
    CA
    first i am not protestant ;

next in your explanation you are confirm what i told you earlier ,that you have fallow the god of your heart ,the one YOU can accept and that you can manipulate into your own way.

but it is definitely not the God of the scripture ,what I am worshiping with all my heart.
    because of this ,we are talking in two opposite direction .

you have to make your choice were you want to be and the one you want to serve.

You can't even substantiate for yourself or anyone WHAT Scripture actually IS!

How then can you claim to know anything about the “God of Scripture”?

terraricca
    Participant

CA

don't become like the pharisees there brains were also swollen ,they knew a lot but what they knew was of no use to them

and Christ went after fisherman's

Quote (terraricca @ Feb. 19 2010,08:59)
    CA

don't become like the pharisees there brains were also swollen ,they knew a lot but what they knew was of no use to them

Look, if you can't defend what you believe just say so.

Don't give me this psycho-babble.

terraricca
    Participant

CA

EVEN IF YOU WOULD HEAR THE TRUTH YOU WOULD NOT RECOGNIZE IT ,AND THAT IS A FACT BASE ON YOUR RESPONSES.

Quote (terraricca @ Feb. 19 2010,09:44)
    CA

EVEN IF YOU WOULD HEAR THE TRUTH YOU WOULD NOT RECOGNIZE IT ,AND THAT IS  A FACT BASE ON YOUR RESPONSES.

For a man of your age, I really expected more.

terraricca
    Participant

CA

THE TRUTH HURTS,AND IS DIFICULT FOR PRIDE PEOPLE TO ACCEPT,

I TOLD YOU MY AGE ,BUT YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT I KNOW THAT I CAN NOT TELL YOU,
    THE REASON YOU ARE NOT STABLE IN YOUR OWN BELIEVES,

Quote (terraricca @ Feb. 20 2010,07:46)
    CA

THE TRUTH HURTS,AND IS DIFICULT FOR PRIDE PEOPLE TO ACCEPT,

I TOLD YOU MY AGE ,BUT YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT I KNOW THAT I CAN NOT TELL YOU,
    THE REASON YOU ARE NOT STABLE IN YOUR OWN BELIEVES,

Not knowledge for your age. That I couldn't presume. I'm sure you are very learned and have a lot of knowledge.

I guess I just assumed that a man of your age would be more open to answering direct questions and such.

As for me, personally, I am nothing.

I don't want to share myself and my own knowledge with you. But the teaching of the apostles can save your soul. That faith is found completely and without blemish in the Catholic Church.

I am unstable.

The Church is stable.

The Church is stable

no it is not CA, why would you stand behind this you know it is a lie. your church is falling down all around you.

you say you are nothing, how wrong you are. you say you are are unstable, then why do you preach.  

break free CA.

Elizabeth
    Participant

Quote (CatholicApologist @ Feb. 19 2010,09:11)

CA

CA

Does this help?

1Cr 1:26 ¶ For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called:  
    1Cr 1:27   But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;  

Btw, how is Satan going to catch your soul, with a pitchfork or a butterfly net?
    How do you know you have a soul, did the pope tell you, or did you read it in scripture? show me!

Georg

Quote (princess of the king @ Feb. 20 2010,13:53)

The Church is stable

no it is not CA, why would you stand behind this you know it is a lie. your church is falling down all around you.

you say you are nothing, how wrong you are. you say you are are unstable, then why do you preach.  

break free CA.

Get thee behind me, Satan!

Quote (Elizabeth @ Feb. 20 2010,14:22)

CA

CA

Does this help?

1Cr 1:26 ¶ For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called:  
    1Cr 1:27   But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;  

Btw, how is Satan going to catch your soul, with a pitchfork or a butterfly net?
    How do you know you have a soul, did the pope tell you, or did you read it in scripture? show me!

Georg

Why would I discuss Scripture with man who can't support WHERE he got those Scriptures?

If you reject the Church you are rejecting the Scriptures.

Your unstable private interpretation of the Scriptures has led you into error. I don't expect the same method to lead you out.

Quote (CatholicApologist @ Feb. 22 2010,15:29)

The Church is stable

break free CA.

……removeth the whoremongers out of the land, and turneth aside all the idols that his fathers made

The Church is stable

break free CA.

and the sons of Israel do covertly things that are not right against Jehovah their God, and build for them high places in all their cities, from a tower of the watchers unto the fenced city, and set up for them standing-pillars and shrines on every high height, and under every green tree,
    and make perfume there in all high places
    like the nations that Jehovah removed from their presence, and do evil things to provoke Jehovah,

The Church is stable

break free CA.

Rev 9:20

………. and the rest of men, who were not killed in these plagues, neither did reform from the works of their hands, that they may not bow before the demons, and idols, those of gold, and those of silver, and those of brass, and those of stone, and those of wood, that are neither able to see, nor to hear, nor to walk

CA,

leave your vodoo at the door, the next time you come in, your witchcraft is testing my patience.

Elizabeth
    Participant

Quote (CatholicApologist @ Feb. 22 2010,15:33)

Quote (Elizabeth @ Feb. 20 2010,14:22)

CA

CA

Does this help?

Georg

Why would I discuss Scripture with man who can't support WHERE he got those Scriptures?

If you reject the Church you are rejecting the Scriptures.

Your unstable private interpretation of the Scriptures has led you into error.  I don't expect the same method to lead you out.

CA

Indeed, why would you discuss scripture? I am surprised that you call them scripture. Let me ask you a question, from where does the Catholic church know about God, Jesus, and the apostles?
    Who told the pope about soul, heaven, and hell?
    I can tell you where I got those scriptures, from my Bible.
    You know what the bible says about your, RCC, scriptures?

Rev 13:11 ¶ And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

“Another beast” (ruler, the pope), “out of the earth” (from among the people), “two horns like a lamb” (imitating Christ the Lamb), “spake as a dragon” (his doctrines were devilish).
    Do I reject your church? YOU BET I DO!

Georg

Quote (princess of the king @ Feb. 23 2010,13:40)

The Church is stable

break free CA.

and the sons of Israel do covertly things that are not right against Jehovah their God, and build for them high places in all their cities, from a tower of the watchers unto the fenced city, and set up for them standing-pillars and shrines on every high height, and under every green tree,
    and make perfume there in all high places
    like the nations that Jehovah removed from their presence, and do evil things to provoke Jehovah,

Rebellious Korah is your father

Quote (princess of the king @ Feb. 23 2010,13:45)
    CA,

leave your vodoo at the door, the next time you come in, your witchcraft is testing my patience.

Goliath was a mocker and a blasphemer too

Participant

Hi CA:

You say:

2. You DENY the existence of a real, physical, tangible, authoritative Church with power to teach the faith, excommunicate the heretic, ordain bishops and deacons, and shepherd the faithful.

I don't deny this, but I do deny that the true church is the Catholic church.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 49 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account