words to all my family in Christ, TESTTHIS, urgent!!! humanity needs you!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    godslave7
    Participant

(((((((((/////////bi-weekly chores, duties, expectations, do’s list, organized church

*****!!!!!you will benefit all the more that you do this$$$$$

THE MORE OF THESE SAID, THE MORE VALUABLE THE WORDS AND SERVICE WILL BE, AND IN FACT IN ORDER TO HEAR/SEE THE TRUTH TO BEGIN WITH, LETS HELP OUR RELIGIOUS PEOPLE AND OUR SELVES BRING HOME THE BACON! (Colossians 4:3 Ephesians 6:19 2 Thessalonians 3:1-2\\\\\\))))))))

KEEP BUSY IN THE COMMUNITY WHEREVER YOU GO! WHEN YOU SEE SOMEONE SIN (a huge list of things!) PRAY “GOD GIVE LIFE TO SO AND SO FOR SUCH AND SUCH SIN” ITS LIFE SAVING! LIKEWISE PRAY CONSTANTLY “GOD SEND OUT LABORERS OUT INTO YOUR HARVEST THE HARVEST IS PLENTIFUL THE LABORERS ARE FEW”

EVERY CHURCH SHOULD BE INSTRUCTED OF THIS AND EACH CONGREGATION SHOULD BE PRAYING FOR THEIR PRIEST PASTORS NON STOP “OPEN A DOOR FOR THE WORD SO THE MYSTERY OF CHRIST MAY BE MADE MANIFEST AND SAID CLEAR AS IT OUGHT TO BE FOR SO AN SO” AND “DELIVER SO AND SO FROM THE UNBELIEVERS AND THAT THE WORD SPREADS RAPIDLY” (THERE ARE OTHERS, WORD FOR WORD) pray these last two for me fervently! make it your personal charitable project! This I assure you is not a lost cause or useless project. STRAIGHT FROM THE BIBLE\\\\\\\\\\\)))))))))))))))

(A NOTE ABOUT HOW BELIEVERS/pastors/priests ARE UNABLE TO USE THE HOLY SPIRIT AND DONT, THAT TOPIC, IN THAT DIRECTION)

not that they dont, but, they couldnt if you tried them if they even tried, theres 1 particular way about it

that it not being engaged in them while/when they work, not just pastors and priests, i had to question myself when i tried, the laying of hands on a couple of handicaps and asked a few priests to heal me of mine who though i believed, were unable to heal my physical infirmities, actually at the same time maybe they only have a certain level of holy spirit at work in them, like what i was saying, if at all

why is it then they are unable? and are not?

this is the question, are their words nonvaluable as well in association with weighty matters small and big?

if they themselves failed to heal def dumb blind lame etc etc

in all truth, well what would you have to say about this? honestly

yes, ive read, and remember that if they can admit jesus came in the flesh, that they have and are of the spirit

why is all of this other things?

and don’t believe for 1 second that, having a job, dishonest or not is walking, “the straight and narrow” (they had me fooled for so long…)

How is it then, brethren? when ye come together, every one of you hath a psalm, hath a doctrine, hath a tongue, hath a revelation, hath an interpretation. Let all things be done unto edifying. 1 Corinthians 14:26

DOESNT IT SEEM LIKE EVERY CHURCH ONLY HAS EVERYDAY 1 PERSON SPEAKING? EVERYSINGLE CHURCH IVE WITNESSED IS NOT LIKE THIS VERSE AT ALL. NOBODY IN THE AUDIENCE WITH INPUT OR PARTICIPATION? this verse clearly paints a picture of a correct normal sabbath day proceeding and breaking of bread and wine in remembrance of “ME” (jesus)

Read this area of the bible before and after in context. What I say is all true. That isn’t right at all

That’s why its called faith,.. sooooo what’s this creation device or whatever, what’s it look like/like from gods eyes right now? Looking in on all us separate souls/all the universes etc something I cant see or quite imagine (along these lines)

“I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now” John 16:12 (Jesus)

have you ever seen the stars, constellations from deep in the bush away from the lights of the city? IF WE WERE TO DIE TODAY HOW MUCH OF THE REST OF THE PICTURE DID WE ALL MISS, ARE WE GETTINGTAKEN FOR A RIDE!?!? OR WHAT!!!??!?!!? OF LIFE, NEVER GOT TO TASTE FEEL SMELL HEAR SEE PROBLEMS MYSTERYS SECRETS, RIDDLES, ADVENTURES, ACTION ETC ETC …!….. 🙁 were we really loving our wives? loved God with ALL?1 another as ourselves? as jesus loved us? YES, also, possible THREAT? DANGER OF OTHER CIVILIZATIONS CULTURES BEINGS? DISTANCE, I GUESS FOOTBALL GAMES AND DANCING SINGING ON THE RADIO STILL GOING ON, ALL DAY obnoxiously (vaguely speaking etc), WHEN THERES UFOS FLYING AROUND, and NO KNOW METEOR DEFENCE SYSTEM IN PLACE OR HEAVEN/SPACE MILITARY PROFFESIONAL FORTIFICATIONS INSTALMENTS? and its known we are still only on planet earth?? Its all possible, real easy, 100 billion other universes and planets and world peace is impossible too far? how could anyone believe or say that?

///////||||||||******A LITTLE BIT OF adventure, mystery, fun, suspense,

closure, answer, explanation, justice, for everyone project idea(original in all of history), the church needs iNput/schematics from God on their religion/life etc, religious people are leaving him completely out of religion. 1 Prayer project, we select 1 person to receive… etc prayed for for a 1-4 month period, we all pray the same word that “God have mercy give Jim Brown THE answer PLEASE!!!!” we rally the whole continent, planet via media or w/e, someone please get on this ASAP, we have at least 2 billion between Islam Buddhism and Christians who will participate and co operate agree let alone the pagans who will to. (every prayer participant is required to repent fully, pray 100 our fathers each week, and 7 services a week other than financial must be preaching teaching i.e. like some of the content on this document)towards more powerful prayers) we ask for 1 cure 1 invention of God or advice on how to help the church)it can be small time, maybe each town city’s churches or whatever) howcome they havnt already done or tried this? SAVE THE WORLD! (we can all be getting our 900 year lifespan back, the whole quicky mart of MANNA type things, the peoples of earth expanding throughout the galaxies TODAY!! AND COMPLETLY BETTER DIFFERENT LIFE!, its going to take a little work, ALL IS POSSIBLE) 1 LITTLE PUSH! ALL TOGETHER! AN WE GOT THIS!!!!!! (it may seem impossible or wrong of me to say the church could/can be 200% and or just different/better) simple as this shown above here******||||||||||\\\\\\\\\\\\\

“And when he was come near, he beheld the city, and wept over it, Saying, If thou hadst known, even thou, at least in this thy day, the things which belong unto thy peace! but now they are hid from thine eyes” HE WAS TALKING ABOUT HIM…. JESUS…. GET HIM/THEM ON THE HORN IMMEDIATELY!

Ed J
    Participant

Hi,

Welcome to H-net!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account