WISDOM

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 17 posts - 101 through 117 (of 117 total)
  • Author
    NickHassan
    Participant

hi T,
    From what?

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ June 12 2014,04:13)
    hi T,
    From what?

N

from Mt 25 that you quoted

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T,
    Was I meant to learn?

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ June 12 2014,04:15)
    Hi T,
    Was I meant to learn?

N

why did you show me the scriptures ???

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T,
    You asked a question

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ June 12 2014,04:20)
    Hi T,
    You asked a question

N

did I ???

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    The beginning of wisdom is fear of the Lord

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ June 12 2014,04:22)
    Hi,
    The beginning of wisdom is fear of the Lord

:)

Wakeup
    Participant

These scriptures are for the second judgement.
    They will be judged by their deeds.

Matthew 25:32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:

Matthew 25:33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.

Matthew 25:34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:

Matthew 25:35 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:

Matthew 25:36 Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.

Matthew 25:37 Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?

Matthew 25:38 When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?

Matthew 25:39 Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?

Matthew 25:40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

Matthew 25:41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

Matthew 25:42 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink:

Matthew 25:43 I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.

Matthew 25:44 Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?

Matthew 25:45 Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.

Matthew 25:46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

:( ???

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,

God gives wisdom to all who ask.

But men prefer the safety of their own thoughts

terraricca
    Participant

The wisdom of God is given to those that reflect the image oF the creator of all things

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T,

So men can reflect the image of the Creator and then they are given wisdom.

Is this your own idea or a God given view??

terraricca
    Participant

Nick

in spirit that is ,but only the spirit that is given to us ,for all images are not the same

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T,

Is this wisdom or confusion?

terraricca
    Participant

N

when i say that men understand their own reflection /image i mean that if you are not TRUTHFUL IN ALL YOU DO AND THINK AND SO SAY THEN YOU WILL NOT REFLECT GOD’S TRUTH ;FOR YOU WILL REFLECT YOUR OWN IMAGE DO YOU(A IMAGE THAT WILL BE EQUAL TO YOUR BAD IMAGE ) UNDERSTAND WHAT I AM SAYING ?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T,

So how do we conform to your philosphy?

Truth is better

Viewing 17 posts - 101 through 117 (of 117 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account