Why why why

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 241 through 249 (of 249 total)
  • Author
    Ed J
    Participant

Hi Wakeup,

“Give ear, O ye heavens, and I will speak; and hear, O earth, the words of my mouth.
    My doctrine shall drop as the rain, my speech shall distil as the dew, as the small rain
    upon the tender herb, and as the showers upon the grass
    : Because I will publish the name of the LORD:
    ascribe ye greatness unto our God. He is the Rock, his work is perfect: for all his ways are judgment:
    a God of truth and without iniquity, just and right is he. They have corrupted themselves,
    their spot is not the spot of his children: they are a perverse and crooked generation.
    Do ye thus requite the ORD, O foolish people and unwise? is not he thy father
    that hath bought thee? hath he not made thee, and established thee?

7 Remember the days of old, consider the years of many generations: ask thy father,
    and he will shew thee; thy elders, and they will tell thee. When the most High divided to the nations
    their inheritance, when he separated the sons of Adam, he set the bounds of the people according to the number
    of the children of Israel. For the LORD's portion is his people; Jacob is the lot of his inheritance. He found him in a desert land,
    and in the waste howling wilderness; he led him about, he instructed him, he kept him as the apple of his eye.
    As an eagle stirreth up her nest, fluttereth over her young, spreadeth abroad her wings, taketh them,
    beareth them on her wings: So the LORD alone did lead him, and there was no strange god with him.” (Deut 32:1-12)

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Wakeup
    Participant

EdJ.

If you could only understand what you are quoting.

wakeup.

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Oct. 13 2012,12:21)

Quote (Wakeup @ Oct. 13 2012,12:04)
    Edj.

After the sealing of the 144000.

Hi Wakeup, (144,000 is symbolic) please read this post…

Melchizedek was a “King Priest” office
    rather than just merely a person.
    Jesus Christ fills this office.

“Blessed be the LORD God of Shem” (Gen 9:26)
    ….“Tents of Shem” equal 144

Genesis 9:27 God shall enlarge Japheth, and he shall dwell in
    the tents of Shem(144); and Canaan(Ham's son) shall be his servant.

……………………..The Holy City, New Jerusalem  (Rev 21:16-17 )          

The length and the breadth and the height of it are equal. And he measured the wall thereof,
    an hundred and forty and four(144) cubits, according to the measure of a man, that is, of the angel.

Revelation 14:3 And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and
    no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four(144) thousand, which were redeemed from the earth.

………………………….Here's where it starts to get interesting

Rev 7:4 And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed
    an hundred and forty and four thousand(144,000) of all the tribes of the children of Israel.

an hundred and forty and four thousandequals 373 (which is the 74th Prime number)

………………….Here's where it starts to get's even more interesting

JESUS OF NAZARETH THE KING OF THE JEWS”=373 (John 19:19)
    This most popular phrase curiously adds up to the 74th prime number: 373.
    Furthermore: “The King” equals 74 as well, which is at the center of this complete phrase.

…………………….The significance of the number 74

In English, the significant number 74 is attributed to “JOSHUA”=74 and “Messiah”=74; also
    in the following: “JESUS”=74, “Cross”=74, “Gospel”=74, and even “English”=74.

“Jesus Christ” (74×32) also factors 74 in Greek Theomatically:
    [Jesus] Ιησους=74(x12), [Christ] Χριστоς=74(x20).
    [Son of Man] υιος τον ανθρωπου=74(x40).

And even GEMATRIA equals 74.

God bless

EDJ.

The sealed also are symbolic?? is that what you are saying?

Anything that looks complicated, you just say thats symbolic.This way anyone can interpret prophecies.

Rev. 9:4. And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth neither any green thing,
    neither any tree; BUT ONLY THOSE WHICH HAVE NOT THE SEAL OF GOD* IN THEIR FOREHEADS*

John6:27. Labour not for the meat which perish,,but for that meat which endured unto everlasting life, which the son of man shall give you:FOR HIM HATH GOD THE FATHER SEALED.(can you understand this scripture).

Was Jesus symbolicly speaking here, eccept for the meat, but the essence is not symbolic.

Total sealed 144000. numbers are numbers.
    12 apostles are 12 apostles,nothing symbolic about that.

24 elders means 24 elders.

wakeup.

Wakeup
    Participant

So the angel will only symbolicly come down.
    The 7 angels with the vials,they are only symbolic.

Can you tell me the meaning of those 7 trumpets.
    and the 7vials?

wakeup.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Oct. 13 2012,19:32)
    So the angel will only symbolicly come down.
    The 7 angels with the vials,they are only symbolic.

Can you tell me the meaning of those 7 trumpets.
    and the 7vials?

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup,

Go ahead, less work for me.

God bless

Wakeup
    Participant

EdJ.

Just answer y/n.

wakeup.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Oct. 13 2012,20:45)
    EdJ.

Just answer y/n.

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup,

…to what?

God bless

Wakeup
    Participant

EdJ.

You are lost.

wakeup.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Oct. 13 2012,19:03)

Quote (Ed J @ Oct. 13 2012,12:58)
    Hi Wakeup,

“Give ear, O ye heavens, and I will speak; and hear, O earth, the words of my mouth.
    My doctrine shall drop as the rain, my speech shall distil as the dew, as the small rain
    upon the tender herb, and as the showers upon the grass
    : Because I will publish the name of the LORD:
    ascribe ye greatness unto our God. He is the Rock, his work is perfect: for all his ways are judgment:
    a God of truth and without iniquity, just and right is he. They have corrupted themselves,
    their spot is not the spot of his children: they are a perverse and crooked generation.
    Do ye thus requite the ORD, O foolish people and unwise? is not he thy father
    that hath bought thee? hath he not made thee, and established thee?

7 Remember the days of old, consider the years of many generations: ask thy father,
    and he will shew thee; thy elders, and they will tell thee. When the most High divided to the nations
    their inheritance, when he separated the sons of Adam, he set the bounds of the people according to the number
    of the children of Israel. For the LORD's portion is his people; Jacob is the lot of his inheritance. He found him in a desert land,
    and in the waste howling wilderness; he led him about, he instructed him, he kept him as the apple of his eye.
    As an eagle stirreth up her nest, fluttereth over her young, spreadeth abroad her wings, taketh them,
    beareth them on her wings: So the LORD alone did lead him, and there was no strange god with him.” (Deut 32:1-12)

God bless
    Ed J

EdJ.

If you could only understand what you are quoting.

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup,

I do.

God bless

Viewing 9 posts - 241 through 249 (of 249 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account