Why the United States Is a Christian Nation

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Proclaimer
    Participant

Is the United States a Christian Nation? If yes, why?

It really depends on what we define a ‘Christian Nation’ to be.  This video argues that indeed the United States is a Christian nation and gives compelling reasons for believing this.
    Ed J
    Participant

Thanks T8!

Truthcomber
    Participant

The United States has evolved into a satanic nation because it also had the roots of the illuminati in it.

The Statute of Liberty is of satanic origin.

The Hidden Meaning Of The Statue Of Liberty’s Illuminati Symbols

The District of the Columbus Goddess

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_washingtonDC09.htm

Truthcomber
    Participant

Riddles In Stone: The Secret Architecture of Washington D.C.

Secret Mysteries Of America’s Beginnings – Vol 1 – The New Atlantis

http://www.conspiracyschool.com/videos/occult/secret-mysteries-americas-beginnings-vol-1-new-atlantis

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi TC,

Why are you surprised?

The whole world is under the power of the evil one.

Truthcomber
    Participant

Hi Nick,

Believe me, I am not surprised!   There is much more.  I am just waiting for others to respond.  I don’t want to be talking to myself.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Obviously there is a dark side to the US. It was populated by Christians, Atheists, adherents to other religions, and there is a strong Freemason past. But a nation is essentially people and although there is evil in high places of which we have been told who we wrestle against, Americans have struggled against these people especially today. But there is also a foundation in the US that derives from the statutes of God placed there by men who had faith in God and there are many in the US that believe in this God and serve this God. Consequently, we see that America had strong work ethic which helped make America prosperous and blessed, but we also see much lawlessness in Hollywood and other institutions. Where blessing is given, evil takes advantage of. For example, if you are blessed with wealth there is a multitude of more ways you can sin too.

For me, there is no other nation that is this polarized and this struggle helps me understand this nation.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Truthcomber……..have you ever heard this about the pyramid Washington and others drew there with the eye of God over it.  Count the Individual steps of the pyramid. This is what you get.

1…..thirteen steps,  now count the tribes of Israel, you will get 13 the same 77number now understand the meaning of it.

It is simply an image showing the eye of GOD, WATCHING OVER ALL THE TRIBES OF ISRAEL.

1…..Ephraim              6….  Napthli            11….Issachar

2……Manasseh          7…..Dan                    12….Zebulun

3……Benjamin           8……Asher                13….Reuben

4……Judah                 9…..  Simeon

5……Levi                    10….Gad

Notice there are thirteen tribes of Israel, because Joseph recieve a double portion, so his two childern were both counted as a seperate tribe of Israel.  Changing the original twelve tribes to thirteen tribes.

No take our one dollar bill and count the feathers of the eagle there are thirteen, now count the arrows there are also thirteen.  We have thirteen stripes on our flag, and originally we had thirteen stars also, there were originally thirteen colonies our nation started with, when we broke away from England.

So you see there  may be more to it then you may know TC.  I COULD EVEN GO INTO MUCH MORE THAT MIGHT AMAZE YOU, LIKE HOW THE FOUR BEAST FACES,  ARE THE SAME FLAG SYMBLE FOR ,  JUDAH (lion) , DAN (egale), EPHRAIM (ox) Ruben (Man)  . These are what surrounds the thrown of God, that was also the four quadrants of the childern of Israel in the willderness. It is writen in scriptures.  Big subject, but it’s all there for those who have eyes to see.

Peace and love to you and yours. ………gene

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T8,

Eph 6.12

For our struggle is not against flesh and blood,

but against the rulers, against the powers,

against the world forces of this darkness,

against the spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly places.

But you say it is against flesh and blood?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T8,

You align with Jodi on this one.

She also believes men are inherently evil and Eph 6 12 relates to evil leaders.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T8,

Of course Jodi denies Satan and the domain of darkness.

She has to so she can defend her dogmas.

But you know better.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T8,

And you were dead in your trespasses and sins, in which you formerly walked, according to the course of this world,

according to the prince of the power of the air, of the spirit that is now working in the sons of disobedience.

Among them we too all formerly lived in the lusts of the flesh, indulging the desires of the flesh

and of the mind, and were by nature children of wrath, even as the rest. Eph 2 1f

So the world unconsciously is led by this prince, away from the ways of God.

Sons of God led by the Spirit, or children of wrath.

Leaders?

You would have no authority over me unless it had been given you from above.. Jn 19.11

Submit yourselves for the Lord’s sake to every human institution, whether to a king as the one in authority,

or to governors as sent by Him..1Peter 2.13

Flesh and blood is not our enemy.

Proclaimer
    Participant

But you say it is against flesh and blood?

No again Nick. On first take you nearly always get it wrong. Pray that God will grant you wisdom.

The US government is authority in high places. Further, the kind of government you have can help to allow spiritual powers to rule over a land. These things matter and this is why Believers are instructed to pray for leaders.

1 Timothy 2:1-3
    “I urge, then, first of all, that petitions, prayers, intercession and thanksgiving be made for all people, for kings and all those in authority, that we may live peaceful and quiet lives in all godliness and holiness. This is good, and pleases God our Savior”

Notice how Paul says this pleases God?

I have found that a passion for God, makes you want to please God. When will you start praying for President Trump? He is being persecuted and despised my many powerful people including the mainstream media. While many Believers are praying for him, it would be good if you prayed too.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Oh, and try not deviate from the topic Nick.

Regards.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account