Why the Roman Church not –The–Harlot.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 274 total)
  • Author
    Marlin1
    Participant

You are not warning the sheep.  You are telling the sheep to go to sleep . You are not preparing them for what is about to happen…soon.

If you are telling them that it will be a mark on the skin or head, then they will be waiting for that mark, which will not come.  I am warning everyone to follow God's provided way, otherwise it will be to late.

God Bless
    Marlin

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Marlin1 @ Mar. 06 2012,07:35)

You are not warning the sheep.  You are telling the sheep to go to sleep . You are not preparing them for what is about to happen…soon.

If you are telling them that it will be a mark on the skin or head, then they will be waiting for that mark, which will not come.  I am warning everyone to follow God's provided way, otherwise it will be to late.

God Bless
    Marlin

Marlin1.

Rev.13:16.AND HE SAUSETH –ALL–BOTH SMALL AND GREAT,RICH AND POOR,FREE AND BOND,(THIS MEANS ALL THE WORLD POPULATIONS) TO RECEIVE A –MARK –IN– THEIR RIGHT HAND,–OR– IN–THEIR FOREHEADS:(in means inside)

A MARK IS A MARK; NOT SOME BELIEVE;THIS IS MANIPULATING SCRIPTURE,TO SUIT YOUR OWN DOCTRINE.
    HILLS MEANS HILLS;NOT MOUNTAINS.
    RIGHT HAND MEANS RIGHT HAND; FOREHEAD MEANS FOREHEAD.

No prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.

17. AND THAT NO MAN (THIS MEANS ALL POPULATIONS) MIGHT BUY OR SELL,SAVE HE THAT HAD THE MARK,–OR–THE NAME(WHAT NAME?) OF THE BEAST,–OR–THE –NUMBER OF –HIS –NAME.(WHAT NUMBER?).(number of a man.)

!8. HERE IS WISDOM(DO YOU HAVE WISDOM?) THEN COUNT HIS NUMBER,FOR THIS NUMBER CAN BE COUNTED.ITS NOT SOME KIND OF BELIEVE,OR DOCTRINE. IT IS A PHYSICAL NUMBER.

You are interpreting,this according your own imagenations.
    Interpret number as number; for this is what the scripture says; it can be counted;do not read between the lines.

wakeup.

journey42
    Participant

Quote (Marlin1 @ Mar. 05 2012,17:04)

Thank you for these verses.  You have been very encouraging for me.  Fantastic how you've lifted me by coming to this conclusion. Thank you once again.
    Just one more question…How will christians trade?  For it says no man may buy or sell except he who has the mark.  No man means no man.  How do christians buy and sell without this mark if it just represents who they worship?

Who says the mark is the right hand of fellowship and believing a lie?  Where does it say that?  This is made up man's doctrine trying to fit the scriptures into what they believe.  You will not be prepared when the time comes if you think that.  You are not warning the sheep.  You are telling the sheep to go to sleep . You are not preparing them for what is about to happen…soon.

The answer to your first question, this too, is probably different then you have been taught.  In a very short time, the case will be proven, for it will come about.
    The wise virgin will be gone and this will be the foolish virgin.  She will make her choice, take the mark and eat and be lost or not take the mark and die (live).

The mark will not be a mark on the skin, like most think.
    Show me where it says it is a mark on the skin?

The bible says 'if you believe a lie, you will be damned by it.'
    And everyone whose name wasn't in the Lambs book of life, from the foundation of the world, will be deceived and take the mark.

God has always had a provided way.

AMOS 3:7 † Surely the Lord GOD will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets.

MALACHI 4:5 † Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD:

This prophet must come and turn the “hearts of the children to the fathers”.  Back to the first church, book of Acts.

REVELATION 10:7 †   But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets.

Can we do it other then God's way, NO.  Just look on this site, everybody has got their own idea and will prove it to you by the same bible that you read.  Yet their idea won't fit with your so often.

Will it be easy to follow God's provided way, of course not.  In fact most will not receive the prophet that God sends.  This is proven by the bible stories, over and over.

It doesn't change the fact that God will provide a way, just like He said.

God Bless
    Marlin

Hi Marlin

Thanks for your answer.

If we are serving the Lord, and feeding off the scriptures, and getting ready to die for our Lord because of refusing the mark….and just say the mark doesn't happen, and you are right, then what….are we damned?

Now, theres others who serve the Lord, but don't believe that there will be a physical mark, and the time comes when this new system coming will do away with cash, and the only way you can buy or sell anything, is if you have this microchip in your hand, or in your forehead, because this microchip contains a number that identifies us now. One number for everything, directly linked to our bank accounts, and you give them permission to insert this number into you…and you weren't prepared for it, what do you think this will mean? If your life depends on taking this micro chip, will you take it? What will happen to you then?

Will you be one of these that says “Lord, Lord, did we not cast out demons and heal in your name? When were you thirsty and I did not give you a drink, or when were you hungry and I did not feed you?

You will have to go through major tribulation then, just like the rest of the world. You will cop all the plagues.

The micro-chip is ready to go Marlin. It is already being inserted into many including animals, children and soldiers. It works as a GPS system now, you can be traced, and identified.. but it will work as more than that. The idea is already designed, and introduced, but will come a time when it will be compulsory, and this is the false prophet's job….and you will not be able to buy or sell anything unless you have this new technology in your skin, because cash and credit cards are done away with.

Don't be deceived Marlin. Look it up on the internet. See how easy it is for them to insert this chip and what advantages this chip will bring to the masses, in the world's eyes…but in God's eyes it is damnation. This is the hour of temptation. What choice are you going to make? The Fema camps are already set up and waiting to go. Mass coffins are stored there already. You see people in high places already have a plan, but it's not the plan that they tell us, it's the one God tells us. The christians will go into these Fema camps. Anyone who does not conform to this new system will end up there. It will be just like the days of the haulocaust, with train lines leading into them and all. Gas chambers exist in these camps. These are death camps for the christians…But if you take this micro-chip, you won't go there, but will suffer the plagues instead.

Do a little homework on what is actually going on. You can connect it to the scriptures.

I hope your eyes will be opened, and I will not stop warning my brothers. There will be a reward waiting for us at the end of it. We will not be alone.

Marlin1
    Participant

Wakeup,

The word here
     oros    {or'-os}    o[roß    probably from an obsolete oro (to rise or “rear”, perhaps akin to 142, compare 3733); TDNT — 5:475,732; n n

AV  — mountain (41)
        — mount (21)
        — hill (3) [65]
    Some translations say hill, others mountain.
    Here in Montana we have mountains and hills, but in other states what they call mountains, we would call a hill.

17. AND THAT NO MAN (THIS MEANS ALL POPULATIONS) MIGHT BUY OR SELL,SAVE HE THAT HAD THE MARK,–OR–THE NAME(WHAT NAME?) OF THE BEAST,–OR–THE –NUMBER OF –HIS –NAME.(WHAT NUMBER?).(number of a man.)

!8. HERE IS WISDOM(DO YOU HAVE WISDOM?) THEN COUNT HIS NUMBER,FOR THIS NUMBER CAN BE COUNTED.ITS NOT SOME KIND OF BELIEVE,OR DOCTRINE. IT IS A PHYSICAL NUMBER.

You said it, it is the number of a MAN.  one Man's title.
    The Pope has that number.  VICARIVS FILII DEI = 5+1+100+1+5+1+50+1+1+500+1 = 666 (Instead of the son of God.)
    The Pope sits in the house of God making Himself god.
    The RCC is in most every country.
    She is a whore in scripture, because of false doctrine.
    She had daughters, Harlots.   other churches that took some of her false doctrine.

There is no other religious organization that fits, does it?

The mark is a religious mark.  Not a secular one as you may suppose.
    It is not a SSI number.  It is not bar-codes.  It is not a number stamp on your forehead. It is a religious system of churches.

The mark in the head means you will take the doctrine of the world church system.  MIXED TREE CHURCH.
    The mark in the hand means you will do the will of the world church.  
    It is the mark of apostasy. When Jesus came on the seen, so did Judas.  The Christ and the Anti-christ.  
    It is membership in false religion, by believing a lie.

You have showed me nothing that changes any of the above.

God Bless
    Marlin

Marlin1
    Participant

Journey42,

If we are serving the Lord, and feeding off the scriptures, and getting ready to die for our Lord because of refusing the mark….and just say the mark doesn't happen, and you are right, then what….are we damned?

The wise virgin will be gone and this will be the foolish virgin.
    When hell breaks out on the earth, then she will know that she made a wrong choice.  And she will have to decide, take the mark and eat and be lost <<>> not take the mark and die (LIVE).

Now, theres others who serve the Lord, but don't believe that there will be a physical mark, and the time comes when this new system coming will do away with cash, and the only way you can buy or sell anything, is if you have this microchip in your hand, or in your forehead, because this microchip contains a number that identifies us now.  One number for everything, directly linked to our bank accounts, and you give them permission to insert this number into you…and you weren't prepared for it, what do you think this will mean?  If your life depends on taking this micro chip, will you take it?  What will happen to you then?

This will depend on weather this is a church system.  In other words if I had to join a church, any church in order to take this chip.  I would refuse.  
    The mark will be because of following the beast or his image, A CHURCH SYSTEM

You will have to go through major tribulation then, just like the rest of the world.  You will cop all the plagues.

NOPE, I will be gone.  My God is able to protect me.  And even if He doesn't I still won't turn to any organized religion.

he micro-chip is ready to go Marlin.  It is already being inserted into many including animals, children and soldiers.  It works as a GPS system now, you can be traced, and identified.. but it will work as more than that.  The idea is already designed, and introduced, but will come a time when it will be compulsory, and this is the false prophet's job….and you will not be able to buy or sell anything unless you have this new technology in your skin, because cash and credit cards are done away with.

Don't be deceived Marlin.  Look it up on the internet.  See how easy it is for them to insert this chip and what advantages this chip will bring to the masses, in the world's eyes…but in God's eyes it is damnation.  This is the hour of temptation.  What choice are you going to make?  The Fema camps are already set up and waiting to go.  Mass coffins are stored there already.  You see people in high places already have a plan, but it's not the plan that they tell us, it's the one God tells us.  The christians will go into these Fema camps.  Anyone who does not conform to this new system will end up there.  It will be just like the days of the haulocaust, with train lines leading into them and all.  Gas chambers exist in these camps.  These are death camps for the christians…But if you take this micro-chip, you won't go there, but will suffer the plagues instead.

That goes to show, there is only one safety net.  The ******LORD JESUS CHRIST******

God Bless
    Marlin

journey42
    Participant

Quote (Marlin1 @ Mar. 06 2012,14:37)
    Journey42,

When hell breaks out on the earth, then she will know that she made a wrong choice.  And she will have to decide, take the mark and eat and be lost <<>> not take the mark and die (LIVE).

Now, theres others who serve the Lord, but don't believe that there will be a physical mark, and the time comes when this new system coming will do away with cash, and the only way you can buy or sell anything, is if you have this microchip in your hand, or in your forehead, because this microchip contains a number that identifies us now.  One number for everything, directly linked to our bank accounts, and you give them permission to insert this number into you…and you weren't prepared for it, what do you think this will mean?  If your life depends on taking this micro chip, will you take it?  What will happen to you then?

This will depend on weather this is a church system.  In other words if I had to join a church, any church in order to take this chip.  I would refuse.  
    The mark will be because of following the beast or his image, A CHURCH SYSTEM

You will have to go through major tribulation then, just like the rest of the world.  You will cop all the plagues.

NOPE, I will be gone.  My God is able to protect me.  And even if He doesn't I still won't turn to any organized religion.

he micro-chip is ready to go Marlin.  It is already being inserted into many including animals, children and soldiers.  It works as a GPS system now, you can be traced, and identified.. but it will work as more than that.  The idea is already designed, and introduced, but will come a time when it will be compulsory, and this is the false prophet's job….and you will not be able to buy or sell anything unless you have this new technology in your skin, because cash and credit cards are done away with.

Don't be deceived Marlin.  Look it up on the internet.  See how easy it is for them to insert this chip and what advantages this chip will bring to the masses, in the world's eyes…but in God's eyes it is damnation.  This is the hour of temptation.  What choice are you going to make?  The Fema camps are already set up and waiting to go.  Mass coffins are stored there already.  You see people in high places already have a plan, but it's not the plan that they tell us, it's the one God tells us.  The christians will go into these Fema camps.  Anyone who does not conform to this new system will end up there.  It will be just like the days of the haulocaust, with train lines leading into them and all.  Gas chambers exist in these camps.  These are death camps for the christians…But if you take this micro-chip, you won't go there, but will suffer the plagues instead.

That goes to show, there is only one safety net.  The ******LORD JESUS CHRIST******

God Bless
    Marlin

Hi Marlin

This is a 7th day Adventist teaching.

You are in error my friend. The wise virgin studies the scriptures, follows the lamb, and is prepared to die for him. The foolish virgin say's she follows the lamb, but doesn't study the scriptures, and therefore stumbles in the dark, because there is no oil in her lamp. (no knowledge)

Tell me, who is this everyone that will follow the church system? There will be no church system. The sheep will be scattered and will have no pasture. Churches will be done away with. The false prophet poses as God. It won't be a church system the way we know it. No, if you follow the new system and take the mark, then you worship the false prophet automatically, and become part of his system. A number.

If you think that you will be spared, then you must be one of the 144,000. Don't be too sure of yourself Marlin, Christ is the one that decides. The tribulation comes first, we have to all go through it. There is a tribulation starting with the saints. This is the big test to see if we can walk our talk. Then the plagues come down from God to all those who persecuted his saints. This is his revenge for us.

Devolution
    Participant

Quote (Marlin1 @ Mar. 06 2012,14:19)
    Wakeup,

The word here
     oros    {or'-os}    o[roß    probably from an obsolete oro (to rise or “rear”, perhaps akin to 142, compare 3733); TDNT — 5:475,732; n n

AV  — mountain (41)
        — mount (21)
        — hill (3) [65]
    Here in Montana we have mountains and hills, but in other states what they call mountains, we would call a hill.

The Pope has that number.  VICARIVS FILII DEI = 5+1+100+1+5+1+50+1+1+500+1 = 666 (Instead of the son of God.)
    She had daughters, Harlots.   other churches that took some of her false doctrine.

It is not a SSI number.  It is not bar-codes.  It is not a number stamp on your forehead. It is a religious system of churches.

The mark in the head means you will take the doctrine of the world church system.  MIXED TREE CHURCH.
    It is the mark of apostasy. When Jesus came on the seen, so did Judas.  The Christ and the Anti-christ.  

God Bless
    Marlin

Marlin,

You said previously that ALL who have the mark will have this mark for WILLINGLY, which means making a conscious informed decision, WILLINGLY following this world church & leader.

Yet God says EVERYONE on this planet will RECEIVE this mark under threat of death…

That is quite different now isn't it. Quite different from a willing decision huh.

Not to mention INFANTS….INFANTS and TODDLERS making such profound decisions now also huh? INFANTS who can't even say mum or dad, but according to your ADOPTED doctrine, these must WILLINGLY decide now also whether to take this mark huh…

Think about what this silly 7 day Adventist doctrine is saying…or better said….what it is leaving out….LOGIC….

You speak of the mark in the hand meaning fellowship…
    NOW you also use this silly interpretation to mean the forehead also…
    Can't you see the contradiction?????

The scriptures say the mark will be IN the right hand….now wait for this…OR…OR…OR…OR…notice that word there? It means other than…so in the right hand…OR…OR…OR…OR…IN the forehead….

So how on earth can you say this means the same thing????
    meaning fellowship?????
    God is CLEAR….this is a SEPARATION of PLACEMENT of this mark….
    Nothing to do with fellowship.
    And what does fellowship have to do with BUYING & SELLING..
    I have a suggestion…try opening your eyes and look at what the world leaders are planning on doing for the coming system change…or are you too cowardly to open your eyes to what is going on around us?

Oh, i know why YOUR church says this lie…
    because they do not wish to lose their wealth and prestige by denying the mark…nor their lives..for they are cowards using the Word for self gain…

And you, by accepting them, have unawares become a proverb…
    The Lord said, BEWARE…lest THEY (churches) make MERCHANDISE out of you..
    merchandise as in USING you to advance their false doctrines…using you for making money (tithes, donations etc)…using you to save them money (giving you church duties etc)…using you to buy their worthless books, dvd's, pamphlets..etc etc etc
    You are mere merchandise drinking from their muddied waters.

Read your scriptures before accepting other mens religious interpretations, and don't be so sure of your salvation buddy…that's not YOUR decision to make…

And your make believe rapture…oh please…read the scriptures some more huh…start with the milk before tackling the adult stuff ok.
    Don't be like Georg…
    drunk on foolish doctrines…so drunk, that his eyes can no longer see what is plain in front of him.
    Going around making lofty claims and judging yourself worthy of salvation thereby robbing Christ of His DUTY…not YOURS…but Christs decision.

wake up.

Devolution
    Participant

Quote (Marlin1 @ Mar. 06 2012,14:19)
    Wakeup,

The word here

AV  — mountain (41)
        — mount (21)
        — hill (3) [65]

God Bless
    Marlin

Marlin,

SOME translations say this…some say that..blah blah blah…
    I have an idea…stick to ONE translation…
    The ONE that the dead sea scrolls confirm as the MOST ACCURATE TRANSLATION ON THE PLANET…
    1611 King James Bible…
    then your little translation game will no longer be necessary.

What amazing thing did God do to take the scriptures out of those wicked Catholic hands and give it to the world???
    He brought about the conditions for the 1611 KJV to be released for ALL MEN….THAT bible SPREAD to ALL MEN FIRST….FIRST…FIRST….
    Maybe a clue there for you as to WHO made this come about…
    Oh the Americans TRIED to do what they do best by releasing their own little corruptions…the land of false Christian doctrines…the birthplace of confusions…
    But God did NOT allow those falsities to spread world wide…

But back to the translations that FOLLOWED after the 1611 KJV…

And then what did MAN do…watered it down and altered it for their own CHURCH driven wicked reasons…and it continues on and on even today with those worthless translations so many here and on all sites promote with such confidence and arrogance….woe, woe, woe.

Why are all you church types so blind to spiritual logic that God provides to those with the Holy Spirit??
    Well, the answer should be plain huh…
    Well, then again, maybe not to church types…
    For you need the Spirit to understand the Spirit.

So mountains, as EXPLAINED in scripture means EMPIRES/NATIONS….
    Do you even know where it is EXPLAINED?

Hills etc mean SMALLER/WEAKER nations etc…

Do you grasp this?
    Do you need me to teach you this like i taught Georg?
    Who couldn't grasp it anyway…hic…drunk on strange wine..do you know what that means even?
    Will your church even allow the Spirit within which questions all things, to question them?
    Yeah right…that's a joke best not entertained huh…
    Weak.

Oh, your NUMEROLOGY for counting the number of the beast….

That is OCCULT science practices….FORBIDDEN by God…

There is a way to count his name WITHOUT numerology…

But you won't see it. And i won't tell you until humility reigns in your blindness…which is reaching Georg levels.
    So sad.

Marlin1
    Participant

You are in error my friend.  The wise virgin studies the scriptures, follows the lamb, and is prepared to die for him.  The foolish virgin say's she follows the lamb, but doesn't study the scriptures, and therefore stumbles in the dark, because there is no oil in her lamp. (no knowledge)

I am not sure where this teaching comes from, but I do know a number of people that believe it.  
    OIL is not knowledge (That is what Satan told EVE).
    The OIL is the Baptism of the Holy Ghost.  Without it a person will be deceived.

Tell me, who is this everyone that will follow the church system?  There will be no church system.  The sheep will be scattered and will have no pasture.  Churches will be done away with.  The false prophet poses as God.  It won't be a church system the way we know it.  No, if you follow the new system and take the mark, then you worship the false prophet automatically, and become part of his system. A number.

Tell me please, where does this doctrine come from, not from the scriptures.  The SHEEP will be GONE.
    And how can you believe that the false prophet is not of a church system.
    Even Cain ,who was of the evil one, was very religious. He made a place to sacrifice and toke his sacrifice to God.
    I will give you one type.  Enoch was a type of the bride.  He was taken to heaven right before the flood, in which 8 were taken through tribulation, the rest perished.

If you think that you will be spared, then you must be one of the 144,000.

Again this is false doctrine that some church taught you.

Don't be too sure of yourself Marlin, Christ is the one that decides.  The tribulation comes first, we have to all go through it.  There is a tribulation starting with the saints. This is the big test to see if we can walk our talk.  Then the plagues come down from God to all those who persecuted his saints.  This is his revenge for us.

HEBREWS 11:1  † Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

Either you are saved and you believe it or you are NOT.  I am SAVED.
    I told you God has a provided way, His way is LIFE.

God Bless you in your walk
    Marlin

Marlin1
    Participant

Wakeup,  You want to believe what you believe so bad that you deign scripture after scripture.  You are not a TRUTH seeker, you know it.

REV 3:17 † Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked:

God has a provided way, find it and follow it and then you will come into light.

God Bless
    Marlin

journey42
    Participant

Quote (Marlin1 @ Mar. 07 2012,07:22)
    Wakeup,  You want to believe what you believe so bad that you deign scripture after scripture.  You are not a TRUTH seeker, you know it.

REV 3:17 † Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked:

God has a provided way, find it and follow it and then you will come into light.

God Bless
    Marlin

Jeremiah 10:21 For the pastors are become brutish, and have not sought the LORD: therefore they shall not prosper, and all their flocks shall be scattered.

Jeremiah 23:2 Therefore thus saith the LORD God of Israel against the pastors that feed my people; Ye have scattered my flock, and driven them away, and have not visited them: behold, I will visit upon you the evil of your doings, saith the LORD.

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ Feb. 01 2012,21:25)

Quote (Wakeup @ Feb. 01 2012,18:24)
    All of you.

where was the jewish religion,in the egyptian days?
    Where was the christian religion during the egyptian days?
    where was the muslem religion during the egyptian days?
    where was the budhist religion during the egyptian days?
    where were the hindus?the krishnas,the bahas.

CAN YOU TELL ME?

What if Babylon the Harlot was for the end of days?
    If not, then yes we would need to take a broader view and look at what fits for all empires in their heyday.

Hi T8.

All you need to do is read rev.18.and you will get the answer.

wakeup.

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ Feb. 01 2012,16:26)
    Today, all areas of that Beast are dominated by Islam if you consider Constantinople.
    Catholicism is the dominant religion in the world and is represented in every country and has over 1 billion adherents.

The RCC had its beginnings in the Roman Empire and it was that empire that propped it up.

It could be all religions, it could be the RCC and daughters, it could be Islam.

On the outset, the RCC seems to fit the description best and it certainly has a history or persecuting those who sought truth over controlled religion and killed many who did not adhere to her.

I am open minded on this subject so any good evidence I will listen to.

Hi T8.

Islam is only one of great babylons daughters.

wakeup.

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ Feb. 01 2012,21:29)

Quote (Devolution @ Feb. 01 2012,20:18)
    Wakeup is spot on.

Scripture backs what he is saying also.

The whore IS Babylon the great.

This is Satans CITY.

The WORLD kingdoms.

Anything you want…material goods & or religions, even watered down “Christianity”, that is, part truth…anything BUT the whole TRUTH.

What city does it equate to then?
    Rome?
    Or is it symbolic only?

We know that Satan is the ruler of this world.
    And we know that Babylon and the world are different in that the world became drunk on the wine of Babylon.

I am not saying you are wrong, but pointing out that your view of Babylon sounds like the world itself to me. Or is it that it is a city that is the HQ for the world. If so, which one.

Hi T8.

Babylon the great is a spiritual city,where all the inhabitants of the earth dwells in; but not Gods people,for they dwell in the spiritual city of God ,and that is the spiritual city Zion,the holy city of God.Where there is peace and righteousness,and God fearing,no greed,no blaspheming ,no back stabbing,no war,no stealing,no cheating,no lying,no hypocricy.

wakeup.

Wakeup
    Participant

TO ALL.

IS THE WORD POPE,OR VICARIUS FILII DEI, A NAME OR IS IT A TITLE? CAN ANYONE TELL ME?

WELL IN REV.13:17.IT SAYS THE NUMBER OF HIS NAME.
    SO, YOU MAKE THE DECISION.

wakeup.

Marlin1
    Participant

TO ALL.

IS THE WORD POPE,OR VICARIUS FILII DEI, A NAME OR IS IT A TITLE? CAN ANYONE TELL ME?

Yes and verse 18, says it is the number of a MAN.

Marlin

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Marlin1 @ Mar. 07 2012,14:56)

TO ALL.

Yes and verse 18, says it is the number of a MAN.

Marlin

Marlin1.

That makes it the number of the name of a man.
    A man ; as of one; not many.

wakeup.

Marlin1
    Participant

If the blind, lead the blind, they will both fall in the ditch.

The falling away has come.  Most of the so called church world follows the false doctrine of the whore.

The Man of Sin has been revealed.

Believing it or NOT, doesn't change the facts.

God Bless you in your search.
    Marlin

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Marlin1 @ Mar. 08 2012,04:16)
    If the blind, lead the blind, they will both fall in the ditch.

The falling away has come.  Most of the so called church world follows the false doctrine of the whore.

The Man of Sin has been revealed.

Believing it or NOT, doesn't change the facts.

God Bless you in your search.
    Marlin

Marlin1.

And what is his name?

wakeup.

Marlin1
    Participant

Wakeup,

If I say something about the Pope,  everybody knows who I am talking about.  For there is only one at a time.

And his name is called the “vicar of the Son of God”.

The Lord Jesus Christ is our Lord.
    And his name is called the “Word of God”  Rev 19:13

God Bless
    Marlin

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 274 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account