Why the Roman Church not –The–Harlot.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 274 total)
  • Author
    Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Delriomike @ Feb. 04 2012,10:02)

Quote (Wakeup @ Feb. 01 2012,21:51)

Quote (shimmer @ Feb. 01 2012,21:39)
    Rev 18:20 Rejoice over her, O heaven!
    Rejoice, saints and apostles and prophets!
    God has judged her for the way she treated you.

Rev 18:24 In her was found the blood of prophets and of the saints,
    and of all who have been killed on the earth.

She trades in Human souls. (Rev 18:13).

Yes Shimmer.

When Jeus said at the sermon of the mount; BLESSED ARE THE POOR: WAS HE TALKING ABOUT THE POOR THEN, AND NOW AND OF ANCIENT DAYS? OR what.

OR DOES HE ONLY MEAN THE POOR CHRISTIANS?

wakeup.

Every one of you make some really good points. But what I see is that instead of using the spirit mind to understand the bible you are conmtinuing to go back to the carnal mind (intelectual mind or knowledge of good and evil) trying to interept the scriptures. If you note that God told Adam dont eat of that tree (tree of knowledge of good and evil as the day you do that day you will die) but Adam and Even couldnt resist pertaking of that tree (carnal mind). Now you might say what does that have to do with the harlot  and her daughters? Well lets look at it a minute. What has the whole world wondered after? They have wondered after the tree of knowledge ever since  the fall. But God hid the spirit  mind from the fallen ones in the world lest they would pertake and get eternal life. So God hid it from the wise(carnal mind) but revealed it unto babies such as would learn. Lets look at Moses he went up on the mount and communicated with God came down off the mount and tried to give what he had to the people, but they told him Moses your face is so shining so brightly put a cover or veil and  then we can talk to you, there again the carnal mind could not receive the spirit mind that Moses had so then what did they do they started worshiping the Law. The law was a school master unto us till we came to the fullness of Jesus Christ. He folded up the law and done away with it. We are now not under the law but if you think you are you are as a man thinkith in his heart so he is. I am not under the law are you? Get out from under the law but you cant if you are not ordained to recieve THE REVEALATION OF JESUS CHRIST. Remember that the book last book says  THE REVEALATION OF JESUS CHRIST THAT GOD GAVE UNTO HIM WHO JESUS CHRIST  so who are you? I am bone of his bone and flesh of his flesh, members in particular are you?

Delriomike.

You have totally forgotten the holy spirit that jesus promised to send to us ,if we seek,he will open our eyes.

Seek the scriptures and the holy spirit will be send to you to open your eyes,and understand.
    The bible is there to be understood; its only closed to them that are lukewarm.

wakeup.

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Delriomike @ Feb. 02 2012,00:18)
    The answer is the carnal mind is the harlot. The carnal mind cant comprehend the things of God with its carnal reasoning, the Spirit Mind cant not bet understood by carnal thinking, so to be carnally minded is DEATH. So then if you are Spiritually minded death has no power over you. This can be understood if you go to facebook and look up  DAD IN HIS OWN WORDS by Melody Pike Allen and read post 1-333 all are very short post but this breaks it down to where you can see what I am talking about.

Hi Delriomike.

rev17:3. So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a WOMAN sit upon a scarlet coloured beast,full of names of blasphemy,HAVING EVEN HEADS AND TEH HORNS.

Verse.4. AND THE WOMAN WAS ARRAYED IN PURPLE AND SCARLET COLOUR,AND DECKED WITH GOLD AND PRECIOUS STONES AND PEARLS,HAVING A GOLDEN CUP IN HER HAND FULL OF ABOMINATIONS AND FILTHINESS OF HER FORNICATION:

DELRIOMIKE WAS TAUGHT BY SOME TEACHER, THAT THIS WOMAN REPRESENTS THE CARNAL MIND.

SO OUR MIND IS DECKED WITH GOLD AND AND PRECIOUS STONES,AND PEARLS,AND OUR MIND HAS A GOLDEN CUP WITH ALL OUR ABOMINATIONS AND FILTHINESS.AND SITTING ON A SCARLET COLOURED BEAST WITH SEVEN HEADS AND TEN HORNS.(REALLY??)

IF THIS IS THE STATE OF OUR MIND THEN IT WILL BE IMPISSIBLE TO PICKUP THE BIBLE AND READ,FOR THIS ABOMINABLE MIND WILL NOT ALLOW US TO READ.WE ARE ALL LOST,WITH A MIND LIKE THAT; WE ARE WORSE THAN SODOM AND GOMORAH.

Where did you pick that up,brother; drop it and come back to scriptures.You have been made drunk,with the wine of the scribes and pharisees.Come back.Take the antidote(scripture).

with the love of Christ.

wakeup.

Delriomike
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Feb. 05 2012,10:33)

The answer is the carnal mind is the harlot. The carnal mind cant comprehend the things of God with its carnal reasoning, the Spirit Mind cant not bet understood by carnal thinking, so to be carnally minded is DEATH. So then if you are Spiritually minded death has no power over you. This can be understood if you go to facebook and look up  DAD IN HIS OWN WORDS by Melody Pike Allen and read post 1-333 all are very short post but this breaks it down to where you can see what I am talking about.

Hi Delriomike.

rev17:3. So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a WOMAN sit upon a scarlet coloured beast,full of names of blasphemy,HAVING EVEN HEADS AND TEH HORNS.

Verse.4. AND THE WOMAN WAS ARRAYED IN PURPLE AND SCARLET COLOUR,AND DECKED WITH GOLD AND PRECIOUS STONES AND PEARLS,HAVING A GOLDEN CUP IN HER HAND FULL OF ABOMINATIONS AND FILTHINESS OF HER FORNICATION:

DELRIOMIKE WAS TAUGHT BY SOME TEACHER, THAT THIS WOMAN REPRESENTS THE CARNAL MIND.

SO OUR MIND IS DECKED WITH GOLD AND AND PRECIOUS STONES,AND PEARLS,AND OUR MIND HAS A GOLDEN CUP WITH ALL OUR ABOMINATIONS AND FILTHINESS.AND SITTING ON A SCARLET COLOURED BEAST WITH SEVEN HEADS AND TEN HORNS.(REALLY??)

IF THIS IS THE STATE OF OUR MIND THEN IT WILL BE IMPISSIBLE TO PICKUP THE BIBLE AND READ,FOR THIS ABOMINABLE MIND WILL NOT ALLOW US TO READ.WE ARE ALL LOST,WITH A MIND LIKE THAT; WE ARE WORSE THAN SODOM AND GOMORAH.

Where did you pick that up,brother; drop it and come back to scriptures.You have been made drunk,with the wine of the scribes and pharisees.Come back.Take the antidote(scripture).

with the love of Christ.

wakeup.

There is a old Chinese proverb I like to quote. Man convinced his will is of the same opinion still. I will not try to convince you agaisnt what you beleive. You can pour new wine in old wine skins, as it would crack them becasue they are so sure that they know and you cant change them. One day i suddenly realized that everything that I had ever been taught was wrong but I was able to turn around and now I see religion in a completley different view. I see it thru THE REVEALATION OF JESUS CHRIST. I see it with a spirit mind instead of the carnal mind.

shimmer
    Participant

Georg and all,

I would disagree with you that the RCC is the Beast of Revelation, and instead go with the belief that the Beast is the Immoral world.  Please think about this:

The RCC have been trying to tell the world about the dangers of contraception on society for quite some time now.  Jesus stated that prior to his return, people would be “Marrying and given in Marriage”.  What is Marriage?  Marriage in Biblical terms is when a Man and Woman become one – nothing at all to do with a 'Piece of Paper'!  In Daniel it is stated that 'People will rush to and fro and knowledge shall increase'.  So look at todays world and what do we have?  We have people “Marrying and given in Marriage” (Having sex) through whatever means!  (In the flesh or in the spirit (through Phone or Internet) – remember Jesus said that you can commit adultery through thought alone).  

Ok, go back to hundreds/thousands of years ago before the advent of contraception, and if a couple became 'One in the Flesh (No Phones or Internet remember so it had to be 'In the Flesh') – the results would have (most likely) been pregnancy.  They would have been a lot more cautious as to WHO they ended up having sex with, because they would have known that pregnancy and a child brings with it a lot of responsibilities.  Not like today where we have contraception, and we have Phones, Internet, and whatever means of enjoyment.

My point is that the RCC and the Muslims are the only two, who I can see, who are trying to stop this behaviour.  In Islam for example, though a Man can have up to FOUR Wives, they rarely do, because they KNOW that sex = Marriage.  They know that that resulting “Marriage” will COST THEM.  So they are carefull – they are so carefull that they force their woman to cover themselves up – so they as Men can avoid temptation.  

So, though the Muslims are deceived as to who Jesus is, and the RCC have errors… at least with this point, they are correct, where the rest of the world ISNT.  'Don't throw the Baby out with the Bath water'.

Now the Beast is what?  What are it's traits etc?  (I don't have time to look at that right now – later I will).

shimmer
    Participant

…Or should I be saying Babylon/The Harlot… I think I could be getting confused with two, here?

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Delriomike @ Feb. 05 2012,10:56)

Quote (Wakeup @ Feb. 05 2012,10:33)

Hi Delriomike.

with the love of Christ.

wakeup.

There is a old Chinese proverb I like to quote. Man convinced his will is of the same opinion still. I will not try to convince you agaisnt what you beleive. You can pour new wine in old wine skins, as it would crack them becasue they are so sure that they know and you cant change them. One day i suddenly realized that everything that I had ever been taught was wrong but I was able to turn around and now I see religion in a completley different view. I see it thru THE REVEALATION OF JESUS CHRIST.  I see it with a spirit mind instead of the carnal mind.

Delriomike.

AT LEAST READ THE SCRIPTURES,AND THANK YOU.

WAKEUP.

Pastry
    Participant

Quote (Delriomike @ Feb. 05 2012,05:59)

Quote (Pastry @ Feb. 05 2012,05:24)
    wakeup

You too don't “SEE” what you're reading.

“””COUNT THE NUMBER OF THE BEAST”””

What beast? the beast out of the earth, people.

Who is that beast? the pope of the Catholic church.

What is his number, the number of a man?

It also says; Rev 13:17 …or the number of his name.  

What is his name? what does the pope call himself?

On the popes crown  is an inscription in Latin: “VICARIVS  FILII  DEI,” which means “Vicar of the Son of God.” Some Latin letters also have a numerical value.
    V     I     C     A     R     I     V     S    –    F     I     L     I     I    –    D     E     I
    5     1   100    0      0     1     5     0          0     1    50    1    1        500   0     1 = 666

You claim to have God's Holy Spirit, so far you have shut him out.

To identify the man whose name ads up to that number, is the only purpose for that number 666.

Georg

It amazes me how people look at the mark of the beast 666. Here is somehting to consider. The number of man is 6 right, man was made on the 6th day, his number is 6. Then there just happens to be 66 books in the Holy Bible (God's word) broken down you have the 5 books of the law then the books of the prophets then the New Testiment and then you have the book of Revealation a total of 66 books . Now consider this the bible tells us to be carnally minded is death, the day you pertake of the tree of knowledge of good and evil is death. Then if man's number is 6 and then the 66 books of the Holy Bible is 66 then that would make 666 or the mark of the beast, but you say that is not right. Let's look at it a minute  It is the mark of the beast. What? man's carnal understanding of the Holy Bible is the mark of the beast. . But then you would say that is not right let's look at it a minute. It is the carnal mind interpetation of the Holy Bible that has been passed down from the fall in the garden that the world is wondering after, all religions are wondering after the beast (666) All starting from the Catholic church right on day to the new religions that are springing up even as we speak. Then you say what is right and who is right? The secret is in the book of Revealation. It is in the first verse. THE REVEALATION OF JESUS CHRIST THAT GOD GAVE UNTO HIM(JESUS CHRIST)  was it given to the carnal mind? No it was given unto HIM.  Who is HIM? Well the carnal mind cant beleive this, but it was given unto Jesus Christ. Who is Jesus Christ? Where is he at? In what church does he exist? Well you say he has not come back yet so we will see him one day and he will take us away to heaven, false teaching, He IS COME already and some people can see him and sup with him while others cant as the bible teaches the wicked wont see when good cometh. But the pure in heart shall see him. I can see and do see him 24-7 can you see him?

What was the purpose of using my post in your reply?

Georg

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (shimmer @ Feb. 05 2012,12:14)
    …Or should I be saying Babylon/The Harlot… I think I could be getting confused with two, here?

Shimmer.

The harlot is babylon the great,and a spiritual city where all the populations of the world have been made drunk with her delicacies: all the goods,and fun,and greed,and oppressing the poor for greed,causing war for greed,all kinds of religions that is not from God,but satans inventions,causing strive.All evil we can find in this world.

Except God fearing and righteousness; not too many in this world today are worshipping God in truth,but they are too busy living it up.We only live once they say,so might as well have the best of life.And praying to God to give them blessings from heaven.(this is also based on greed.) the spirit of GET,GET,GET. instead of give give give.

All those people are living in this spiritual evil city.(this crooked world) full of blasphemies.

God also has a spiritual city; and that city is called Zion,the city of God.And in this city dwells only a few God fearing people. In this city is peace, God worshipping,righteousness,and holyness.

We can not worship God and at the same time, and be fully involved in babylon,doing what they do.

For these are the lukewarm christians.
    one foot in Zion and another foot in babylon.
    God will deal with them.

The MOTHER of harlots,the mother of all false religions, worshipping other gods; such as money is what they all worship, technology,science,building things,trade,export import of oil,you name it.

All this will be no more at the coming.

kind regards.

wakeup.

Ed J
    Participant

wakeup

On the popes crown  is an inscription in Latin: “VICARIVS  FILII  DEI,” which means “Vicar of the Son of God.” Some Latin letters also have a numerical value.
    V     I     C     A     R     I     V     S    –    F     I     L     I     I    –    D     E     I
    5     1   100    0      0     1     5     0          0     1    50    1    1        500   0     1 = 666

To identify the man whose name ads up to that number, is the only purpose for that number 666.

Georg

It amazes me how people look at the mark of the beast 666. Here is somehting to consider. The number of man is 6 right, man was made on the 6th day, his number is 6. Then there just happens to be 66 books in the Holy Bible (God's word) broken down you have the 5 books of the law then the books of the prophets then the New Testiment and then you have the book of Revealation a total of 66 books . Now consider this the bible tells us to be carnally minded is death, the day you pertake of the tree of knowledge of good and evil is death. Then if man's number is 6 and then the 66 books of the Holy Bible is 66 then that would make 666 or the mark of the beast, but you say that is not right. Let's look at it a minute  It is the mark of the beast. What? man's carnal understanding of the Holy Bible is the mark of the beast. . But then you would say that is not right let's look at it a minute. It is the carnal mind interpetation of the Holy Bible that has been passed down from the fall in the garden that the world is wondering after, all religions are wondering after the beast (666) All starting from the Catholic church right on day to the new religions that are springing up even as we speak. Then you say what is right and who is right? The secret is in the book of Revealation. It is in the first verse. THE REVEALATION OF JESUS CHRIST THAT GOD GAVE UNTO HIM(JESUS CHRIST)  was it given to the carnal mind? No it was given unto HIM.  Who is HIM? Well the carnal mind cant beleive this, but it was given unto Jesus Christ. Who is Jesus Christ? Where is he at? In what church does he exist? Well you say he has not come back yet so we will see him one day and he will take us away to heaven, false teaching, He IS COME already and some people can see him and sup with him while others cant as the bible teaches the wicked wont see when good cometh. But the pure in heart shall see him. I can see and do see him 24-7 can you see him?

Hi Georg and Delriomike, here is what 666 really means…

B'shem
    YHVH

shimmer
    Participant

Hi Wakeup. The most important thing first needs to be our love of God – with tears, weeping (love so strong) thankfullness, prayer…  and obediance. Next comes love of others (And of ourselves too – care of our Temples) And with those two things, then all else falls into place.

I agree with you: Love of money, wordly goods, and wordly concerns (Etc) are nothing but distractions away from God.

And you could be right – Zion could be a place where those, though in the world, dwell spirituallly.

Good post thank you.

Delriomike
    Participant

Quote (Pastry @ Feb. 06 2012,02:50)

wakeup

Georg

Georg

My purpose my friend is to put it in front of you and if you are not blind you can see what I am talking about and if you are blind you will do like thw swine do when they have pearls tossed in the pen with them, they rend and root them in the mud. Your carnal mind is a enemy of God and cannot understand spirit mind. You mihgt want to consider praying as asking God IF WHAT I AM POSTING MIGHT JUST BE THE TRUTH. You cant make a dog out of a God nor can you make a God out of a dog. If you get my drift. Thanks for undrstanding.

Pastry
    Participant

Quote (Delriomike @ Feb. 06 2012,23:20)

Quote (Pastry @ Feb. 06 2012,02:50)

wakeup

Georg

Georg

My purpose my friend is to put it in front of you and if you are not blind you can see what I am talking about and if you are blind you will do like thw swine do when they have pearls tossed in the pen with them, they rend and root them in the mud. Your carnal mind is a enemy of God and cannot understand spirit mind. You mihgt want to consider praying as asking God IF WHAT I AM POSTING MIGHT JUST BE THE TRUTH. You cant make a dog out of a God  nor can you make a God out of a dog. If you get my drift. Thanks for undrstanding.

Brother do I ever understand.

Jhn 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Georg

Marlin1
    Participant

Georg,

I believe you have this the closest.

REV 17:9 †     And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.

The original Pope was in the seven hilled city (Rome, Italy)

II THES 2:4 †     Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.
    He tells you that you can not pray to God directly, the priest must pray for you.

REV 13:3     †     And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.
    “Pagan Rome”  to  “Papal Rome”

REV 13:4 †     And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?
    How can you make war with him, he does so much good.  he says Peace, Peace my brothers.

RCC is the Whore.  The mother of the churches.
    They killed the saints by the millions, because they wouldn't recant.  By their own books 68 million
    You couldn't work unless you belonged to a guild and to belong the the guild, you had to belong to the church.

Roman Catholics are in most every nation in the world.

This Whore had daughters.  Which makes the daughters, Harlots. Each brought out some of her false doctrines.  
    And that is why he said
    REVELATION 18:4
    »     4     †     And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

Not just out of the Catholic Church, but out of all false doctrine.

666=Popes-  one dies another comes.  VICARIUS FILII DEI meaning (instead of the Son of God)

Georg, I believe you covered most of it in your posts.

For you that want to make it all spiritual,  I agree that it is spiritual,  for it is a spiritual battle.
    Yet the spiritual always is in a human.  Was it not spirits that Jesus cast out, is it not spirits that we cast out.  Is it not spirits that fell.

May God Bless you all
    Marlin

journey42
    Participant

Quote (Marlin1 @ Mar. 03 2012,15:12)
    Georg,

REV 17:9 †     And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.

II THES 2:4 †     Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.
    He tells you that you can not pray to God directly, the priest must pray for you.

REV 13:3     †     And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

REV 13:4 †     And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?
    How can you make war with him, he does so much good.  he says Peace, Peace my brothers.

They killed the saints by the millions, because they wouldn't recant.  By their own books 68 million
    You couldn't work unless you belonged to a guild and to belong the the guild, you had to belong to the church.

This Whore had daughters.  Which makes the daughters, Harlots. Each brought out some of her false doctrines.  
    And that is why he said
    »     4     †     And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

666=Popes-  one dies another comes.  VICARIUS FILII DEI meaning (instead of the Son of God)

For you that want to make it all spiritual,  I agree that it is spiritual,  for it is a spiritual battle.
    Yet the spiritual always is in a human.  Was it not spirits that Jesus cast out, is it not spirits that we cast out.  Is it not spirits that fell.

May God Bless you all
    Marlin

Hi Marlin

Mountains, stands for kingdoms. You have this wrong right from the start, and have gone off course right from there.

Rev 17:9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom, The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sits.

Rev 17:10 And there are seven kings; five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.

Theres the clue. seven mountains=7 kings. (NOT PHYSICAL MOUNTAINS)
    five are fallen – Egypt, Syria, Babylon, Medo-Persia, Greecia
    one is – Roman
    and the other is not yet come. FUTURE FOR US
    (HOW CAN MOUNTAINS FALL?)

The whore existed long before the catholic church.
    She was here from the beginning. Her first empire was Egypt.
    She stands for commerce. Industry, trade, dollars…and religion, beliefs, everything the world can offer. Material.

The beast that no one can make war with is not the RCC. It is the new world order coming. The 10 kings. They will be so powerful, no one dare to go against them. Imagine that. 10 nations combining their armies into one. This is the beast that gets controlled by the dragon, anyone who follows all the rules of this beast is worshiping satan without even knowing it. But the dragon has a chief man who is in charge, and this is the false prophet with the miracles, and speaking blasphemy against God.
    The beast is the army backing the false prophet. His man power. This is the army that has the power and authority to persecute any one not conforming to their rules. This is the army that will persecute christians for not receiving the mark of the beast, This army is the one that attacks Israel. This beast is the one that gets thrown into the lake of fire at Christ's coming.

Please consider Marlin

journey42
    Participant

Quote (Marlin1 @ Mar. 03 2012,15:12)
    Georg,

And that is why he said

May God Bless you all
    Marlin

Hi Marlin

Mountains, stands for kingdoms. You have this wrong right from the start, and have gone off course right from there.

Rev 17:9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom, The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sits.

Rev 17:10 And there are seven kings; five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.

Theres the clue. seven mountains=7 kings. (NOT PHYSICAL MOUNTAINS)
    five are fallen – Egypt, Syria, Babylon, Medo-Persia, Greecia
    one is – Roman
    and the other is not yet come. FUTURE FOR US
    (HOW CAN MOUNTAINS FALL?)

The whore existed long before the catholic church.
    She was here from the beginning. Her first empire was Egypt.
    She stands for commerce. Industry, trade, dollars…and religion, beliefs, everything the world can offer. Material.

The beast that no one can make war with is not the RCC. It is the new world order coming. The 10 kings. They will be so powerful, no one dare to go against them. Imagine that. 10 nations combining their armies into one. This is the beast that gets controlled by the dragon, anyone who follows all the rules of this beast is worshiping satan without even knowing it. But the dragon has a chief man who is in charge, and this is the false prophet with the miracles, and speaking blasphemy against God.
    The beast is the army backing the false prophet. His man power. This is the army that has the power and authority to persecute any one not conforming to their rules. This is the army that will persecute christians for not receiving the mark of the beast, This army is the one that attacks Israel. This beast is the one that gets thrown into the lake of fire at Christ's coming.

Please consider Marlin

Marlin1
    Participant

Rev 17:9   And here is the mind which hath wisdom, The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sits.

Rev 17:10   And there are seven kings; five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.

Journey42,

Right here with the scriptures, you fall off the path.  
    v9 tells you if you read it, it is the 7 mountain that the whore sits on.  The woman, Church sits.

Then in v10, it tells you about kingdoms to come.  You try to put the two together, this is your mistake.

Is the new world order, religious or pagan?

We are talking MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS.
    It would have to be religious to fit here.

Your explanation does not fit the scriptures.  2 Thes 2:4, Rev 13:3-4

It is the RCC, it fits like a glove for a reason.

God Bless
    Marlin

journey42
    Participant

Quote (Marlin1 @ Mar. 04 2012,08:12)

Rev 17:9   And here is the mind which hath wisdom, The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sits.

Rev 17:10   And there are seven kings; five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.

Journey42,

Right here with the scriptures, you fall off the path.  
    v9 tells you if you read it, it is the 7 mountain that the whore sits on.  The woman, Church sits.

Then in v10, it tells you about kingdoms to come.  You try to put the two together, this is your mistake.

Is the new world order, religious or pagan?

We are talking MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS.
    It would have to be religious to fit here.

Your explanation does not fit the scriptures.  2 Thes 2:4, Rev 13:3-4

It is the RCC, it fits like a glove for a reason.

God Bless
    Marlin

Hi Marlin

So are you implying then that the RCC is the beast that gives everyone the mark? We are talking all men here, from all nations.

Marlin1
    Participant

So are you implying then that the RCC is the beast that gives everyone the mark?  We are talking all men here, from all nations.

It always seems to be the same, People don't understand HOW God will do it, so it must mean something different.

I don't believe I was implying that.
    What I meant to imply was the RCC was the Beast out of the sea.  (Sea of People)

Let us see what scriptures says.
    REVELATION 13:11 †  And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

The 2nd beast is not the 1st beast, but he does receive power from the 1st beast.

REVELATION 13:15 † And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.
    16 † And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

REVELATION 14:9 † And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,

So if anyone worships the beast(s) or the image of the beast(s), that person will receive the mark.  This is most likely some type of world council of churches.  

The mark is the right hand of fellowship and believing a lie.
    Who will be deceived?
    All those that do not have the real baptism of the Holy Ghost.

II THES 2:10 † And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
    11 † And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
    12 †  That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

REVELATION 13:8 † And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

REVELATION 17:8 † The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

Hope this helps
    God Bless
    Marlin

journey42
    Participant

Quote (Marlin1 @ Mar. 04 2012,12:31)

So are you implying then that the RCC is the beast that gives everyone the mark?  We are talking all men here, from all nations.

It always seems to be the same, People don't understand HOW God will do it, so it must mean something different.

I don't believe I was implying that.
    What I meant to imply was the RCC was the Beast out of the sea.  (Sea of People)

Let us see what scriptures says.
    REVELATION 13:11 †  And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

The 2nd beast is not the 1st beast, but he does receive power from the 1st beast.

REVELATION 13:15 † And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.
    16 † And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

REVELATION 14:9 † And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,

So if anyone worships the beast(s) or the image of the beast(s), that person will receive the mark.  This is most likely some type of world council of churches.  

The mark is the right hand of fellowship and believing a lie.
    Who will be deceived?
    All those that do not have the real baptism of the Holy Ghost.

II THES 2:10 † And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
    11 † And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
    12 †  That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

REVELATION 13:8 † And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

REVELATION 17:8 † The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

Hope this helps
    God Bless
    Marlin

Hi Marlin

12 † That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Thank you for these verses. You have been very encouraging for me. Fantastic how you've lifted me by coming to this conclusion. Thank you once again.
    Just one more question…How will christians trade? For it says no man may buy or sell except he who has the mark. No man means no man. How do christians buy and sell without this mark if it just represents who they worship?

Who says the mark is the right hand of fellowship and believing a lie? Where does it say that? This is made up man's doctrine trying to fit the scriptures into what they believe. You will not be prepared when the time comes if you think that. You are not warning the sheep. You are telling the sheep to go to sleep . You are not preparing them for what is about to happen…soon.

Marlin1
    Participant

Thank you for these verses.  You have been very encouraging for me.  Fantastic how you've lifted me by coming to this conclusion. Thank you once again.
    Just one more question…How will christians trade?  For it says no man may buy or sell except he who has the mark.  No man means no man.  How do christians buy and sell without this mark if it just represents who they worship?

Who says the mark is the right hand of fellowship and believing a lie?  Where does it say that?  This is made up man's doctrine trying to fit the scriptures into what they believe.  You will not be prepared when the time comes if you think that.  You are not warning the sheep.  You are telling the sheep to go to sleep . You are not preparing them for what is about to happen…soon.

The answer to your first question, this too, is probably different then you have been taught.  In a very short time, the case will be proven, for it will come about.
    The wise virgin will be gone and this will be the foolish virgin.  She will make her choice, take the mark and eat and be lost or not take the mark and die (live).

The mark will not be a mark on the skin, like most think.
    Show me where it says it is a mark on the skin?

The bible says 'if you believe a lie, you will be damned by it.'
    And everyone whose name wasn't in the Lambs book of life, from the foundation of the world, will be deceived and take the mark.

God has always had a provided way.

AMOS 3:7 † Surely the Lord GOD will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets.

MALACHI 4:5 † Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD:

This prophet must come and turn the “hearts of the children to the fathers”.  Back to the first church, book of Acts.

REVELATION 10:7 †   But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets.

Can we do it other then God's way, NO.  Just look on this site, everybody has got their own idea and will prove it to you by the same bible that you read.  Yet their idea won't fit with your so often.

Will it be easy to follow God's provided way, of course not.  In fact most will not receive the prophet that God sends.  This is proven by the bible stories, over and over.

It doesn't change the fact that God will provide a way, just like He said.

God Bless
    Marlin

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 274 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account