Why the Roman Church not –The–Harlot.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 274 total)
  • Author
    Delriomike
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Feb. 02 2012,08:59)

Quote (Delriomike @ Feb. 02 2012,14:10)
    I would be mroe than happy to eplain this to anyone who wants. See look at this way at the midnight cry ALL were alsleep, the wise and the unwise virgins. Look they all woke up but the 5 foolish virgins went out to guy from them that sell but when they returned theycould not get in the Door was closed. The whole world will see but they will not be able to get in as HE is calling his bride out and they are secretly being taken into the secret chamber, dont get left on the outside.

del

this explanation of the ten virgin is definitively not right,

five foolish virgin do not represent the world because they are equal to the five wise virgin so they to a point share the same ambition to meet Christ return,but the wise ones ad something that the foolish ones did not have with them wen they wen and wait.

so what is the lamps of oil represent here ??
    and why did they not share their possession ?
    and why did they send them to search for them self what they needed(oil)(store)

any idea ??

Pierre

No I dont have a idea. But I know and understand. Hope i am not sounding lifted up as i dont want you to think that, but by the grace of God I do understand.See if you will understand that the Bible is written in past. present and future you can more easily understand it. Take the book of Revelation and read it and read with the understanding as to what is now taking place. See the first words in this bood. The revealation of Jesus Christ that God gave unto him. Unto who? Unto Jesus Christ. See we have to get a hol d of who we are. It has to be revealed unto each of us who we are. I can put a t shirt on with the name of christian, but it does not make me a chrisitaian does it. So the world teaches that you find God, but you dont he finds you. He said that I have not lost none that the father gave me, did he find you? He found me I wanst looking for him but he found me and I accepted him when he called

terraricca
    Participant

del

No I dont have a idea. But I know and understand. Hope i am not sounding lifted up as i dont want you to think that, but by the grace of God I do understand.See if you will understand that the Bible is written in past. present and future you can more easily understand it. Take the book of Revelation and read it and read with the understanding as to what is now taking place. See the first words in this bood. The revealation of Jesus Christ that God gave unto him. Unto who? Unto Jesus Christ. See we have to get a hol d of who we are. It has to be revealed unto each of us who we are. I can put a t shirt on with the name of christian, but it does not make me a chrisitaian does it. So the world teaches that you find God, but you dont he finds you. He said that I have not lost none that the father gave me, did he find you? He found me I wanst looking for him but he found me and I accepted him when he called

there is a war going on inside of us all ,Just like Cain before he killed his brother Abel,he also was warrant by God but he chose to follow the other way ,and so killed his brother,

we all still have to fight those battles some find it easier to make peace with others that are very relaxed in their way of live and find it easy to adapt to it and so reject Gods way for the easy way of a live now.

some like to be different and so do things not for the truth but to be different ,this also is foolish and not of God.

and those who do love God and his ways are hated because they feel condemned by their way of worship God and the love for God we have and that they can not give because of their heart that is full of contradictions,

Pierre

shimmer
    Participant

Quote (Pastry @ Feb. 02 2012,01:26)
    What are his marks? his false doctrines.
    right hand; meaning you except his teaching.
    forehead; meaning you believe them and practice them.

Georg I agree with you with that. I don't believe it will be as obvious as a literal mark.

shimmer
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Feb. 02 2012,02:14)
    Georg.

The mark is going to tell you if you can buy or sell,its a physical mark. nothing to do with church teachings.
    a muslem, or a hindu, or a christian, or an atheist,without the mark can not buy or sell.this mark is for all people and nations in the world.NOT JUST CHRISTIANS.

Any nation that refuse to adopt the marking system can not do any trade.
    All items are marked today.and we will be next.We will be controled by the push of a button.

They just have to push the button and your credit card will be invalid.But this time your right hand will be your card.

You follow the 7th day adv. teaching.

greetings.

wakeup.

Wakeup, what if you're wrong?  Most of Christianity is waiting for this literal Mark to come.  They could be waiting for something to happen which could actually be SPIRITUAL.  What does Jesus judge us by when he returns?

Wakeup
    Participant

Shimmer.

I am sure I am not wrong,Cant you see that everything is numbered now,even your country has a number; your suburb has a number,your dog has a number,all goods has a number;

soon you also will be given a number,but dont accept that number,no matter what.Let them take your body but not your soul.

This is coming, in a very few years.You will see.

wakeup.

shimmer
    Participant

Wakeup, if there's a literal mark, I won't be taking it. What about everyone else here?

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (shimmer @ Feb. 03 2012,22:55)
    Wakeup, if there's a literal mark, I won't be taking it.  What about everyone else here?

Shimmer.

It is good thath you have made that decision,but when the pressure comes,and you cant buy anything,and cant get a job,cant pay your rent,cant have a bank account,what then brother? And if you have children starving;where can you go for help? but to the Lord,for he will give A LITTLE HELP.

They are putting micro chips in humans already.Soon all in the u s armie must have a chip,and all airport employees must be chipped.Step by step,it will go to the population,first voluntarily;when the false prophet take charge,he will make it compulsory.

This is where knowledge is our strenght,our rock.A house build on a rock.

wakeup.

Delriomike
    Participant

Wakeup, if there's a literal mark, I won't be taking it.  What about everyone else here?

Unless you have cast out the carnal mind you have already taken the MARK. The mark is not something that is going to happen in the future, it has been here for 6K years. When God told Adam dont pertake of the tree of knowledge of good and evil, Adam and Eve disobeyed and pertook, they took the mark and it has been passed down by the religious world ever since. Think of this To be carnally minded is DEATH. If you will go to face book and type in DAD IN HIS OWN WORDS by Melody Pike Allen and read at least 1-50 of the 370 post this will give you a foundation and understanding that will clear all your questions about the mark. Her dad Bro George Pike was given THE REVEALATION OF JESUS CHRIST and he brought forth a undrstanding that will enlighten you to the fullest.

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Delriomike,

I tried to find that but could not, can you provide a link to it?

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Delriomike
    Participant

You do not have to join the group to read you just go to FaceBook and where it says search type DAD IN HIS OWN WORDS and it will come up to Melody Pike Allen and you can see where she postundree doc then go to older post and scroll dwon until you get to @1 then start reading and read from 1=50 at least and this will give you a foundation of something that you may or may not already know abou the carnal mind which has the entire world drunk off the wine of the great qhore. If you need any help feel free to ask. Thanks God bless Mike

terraricca
    Participant

Delriomike

???? well ??

Pastry
    Participant

shimmer

Don't let any one scare you, there will be no number on your head or on your hand, you have to read what it says.

Rev 13:18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

It is the number of “A MAN”; that is all the number is supposed to tell us; it is not even a mark!

See what it says about “a mark”.

Rev 13:16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

“A MARK”, you see that? NO number at all.

Now all you have to figure out is; what is “A MARK” of the image.

For that matter, who, or what, is the “IMAGE”?

Georg

Delriomike
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Feb. 01 2012,21:51)

Quote (shimmer @ Feb. 01 2012,21:39)
    Rev 18:20 Rejoice over her, O heaven!
    Rejoice, saints and apostles and prophets!
    God has judged her for the way she treated you.

Rev 18:24 In her was found the blood of prophets and of the saints,
    and of all who have been killed on the earth.

She trades in Human souls. (Rev 18:13).

Yes Shimmer.

When Jeus said at the sermon of the mount; BLESSED ARE THE POOR: WAS HE TALKING ABOUT THE POOR THEN, AND NOW AND OF ANCIENT DAYS? OR what.

OR DOES HE ONLY MEAN THE POOR CHRISTIANS?

wakeup.

Every one of you make some really good points. But what I see is that instead of using the spirit mind to understand the bible you are conmtinuing to go back to the carnal mind (intelectual mind or knowledge of good and evil) trying to interept the scriptures. If you note that God told Adam dont eat of that tree (tree of knowledge of good and evil as the day you do that day you will die) but Adam and Even couldnt resist pertaking of that tree (carnal mind). Now you might say what does that have to do with the harlot and her daughters? Well lets look at it a minute. What has the whole world wondered after? They have wondered after the tree of knowledge ever since the fall. But God hid the spirit mind from the fallen ones in the world lest they would pertake and get eternal life. So God hid it from the wise(carnal mind) but revealed it unto babies such as would learn. Lets look at Moses he went up on the mount and communicated with God came down off the mount and tried to give what he had to the people, but they told him Moses your face is so shining so brightly put a cover or veil and then we can talk to you, there again the carnal mind could not receive the spirit mind that Moses had so then what did they do they started worshiping the Law. The law was a school master unto us till we came to the fullness of Jesus Christ. He folded up the law and done away with it. We are now not under the law but if you think you are you are as a man thinkith in his heart so he is. I am not under the law are you? Get out from under the law but you cant if you are not ordained to recieve THE REVEALATION OF JESUS CHRIST. Remember that the book last book says THE REVEALATION OF JESUS CHRIST THAT GOD GAVE UNTO HIM WHO JESUS CHRIST so who are you? I am bone of his bone and flesh of his flesh, members in particular are you?

shimmer
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Feb. 04 2012,02:56)
    Shimmer.

It is good thath you have made that decision,but when the pressure comes,and you cant buy anything,and cant get a job,cant pay your rent,cant have a bank account,what then brother? And if you have children starving;where can you go for help? but to the Lord,for he will give A LITTLE HELP.

That's interesting points wakeup.  I guess some people may SAY they won't take it if it comes, but when it actually happens…

Our strength comes through faith and love for God.  I could live with nothing.  And I will.  And I'm sure you too as you are ready, if it is true.

shimmer
    Participant

Quote (Pastry @ Feb. 04 2012,11:19)

shimmer

Don't let any one scare you, there will be no number on your head or on your hand, you have to read what it says.

Rev 13:18   Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.  

It is the number of “A MAN”; that is all the number is supposed to tell us; it is not even a mark!

Rev 13:16   And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:  

Georg

Interesting thoughts to think about Georg!  You're right I never saw that.

shimmer
    Participant

Hi Dalriomike.

Interesting points you make too about the carnel mind. Can you explain though what you mean by we are not under the law?

Delriomike
    Participant

Quote (shimmer @ Feb. 04 2012,22:40)
    Hi Dalriomike.

Interesting points you make too about the carnel mind.  Can you explain though what you mean by we are not under the law?

Yes, I think I can to where you understand and you enter into the real freedom of God. OK lets look at this for a moment. If you was driving in lets say Louisiana as that is whre I am. As you entered across the state line and there was a sign posted there is no law or speed limit against going as fast as you want, Then as you drive across the state you drive 130 mph, Would or could a police run you down and write you a ticket and say you have violated the law? No, why there is not a law aganst it. Now lets look at the bible it says ALL things are lawful but all things are not expedient. Now why are we not under the law? Well, IF we are born of God then we are bone of his bone and flesh of his flesh or in essence we are the body of Jesus Christ. Now look at it this way. He (Jesus Christ) made a end to sin (at calvary) he folded up the law and laid it away so the law does not exist to us (if we beleive)' If we are dead and buried with him then it is not us living but who Jesus Christ. Now look at this sin gets it strength by what? The law, if he made an end to sin where is sin? If he folded up the law (or made an end to sin) Where is the law, he made an end to it. You have to understand what happened at calvary, see most people cant get past calvary. They still hang on to the old testiment, but in the new testiment he siad I will do a new thing, what was the new thing? THE REVEALATION OF JESUS CHRIST that god gave unto HIM, Who is Him? It was unto Jesus Christ. Who is Jesus Christ? It has to be revealed unto you who Jesus Christ is. The bible says MY SHEEP KNOW MY VOICE AND A STRANGER THEY WILL NOT FOLLOW. Now when God reveals himself to you as to who you are then you understand that Jesus Christ IS COME in the flesh, notice it didnt say has come or will come it say IS COME, so instead of waiting for Jesus Christ to return or come back we realize that he IS COME and he is here now. But we have to recognize who we are and where he is. He is hid not from us but only to them that are lost. They cant find him but he is revealed unto babes such as would learn. Oh, incidently Joseph revealed himslef unto Benjamin his brother, this is what is now taking place Joseph had the cup and he revealed himself unto Benjamin after he made the rest of them go out of the room. The carnal mind will never accept this. Only the spirit mind will.

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Pastry @ Feb. 04 2012,09:19)

shimmer

Rev 13:18   Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.  

Rev 13:16   And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:  

Georg

Pastry.

Rev 13:18. Here is wisdom ,let him that hath understanding COUNT THE NUMBER OF THE BEAST: for it is the NUMBER OF A MAN.
    AND HIS NUMBER IS 666. You follow the 7thday adventist teachings.

WAKEUP.

Pastry
    Participant

wakeup

You too don't “SEE” what you're reading.

“””COUNT THE NUMBER OF THE BEAST”””

What beast? the beast out of the earth, people.

Who is that beast? the pope of the Catholic church.

What is his number, the number of a man?

It also says; Rev 13:17 …or the number of his name.  

What is his name? what does the pope call himself?

On the popes crown  is an inscription in Latin: “VICARIVS  FILII  DEI,” which means “Vicar of the Son of God.” Some Latin letters also have a numerical value.
    V     I     C     A     R     I     V     S    –    F     I     L     I     I    –    D     E     I
    5     1   100    0      0     1     5     0          0     1    50    1    1        500   0     1 = 666

You claim to have God's Holy Spirit, so far you have shut him out.

To identify the man whose name ads up to that number, is the only purpose for that number 666.

Georg

Delriomike
    Participant

Quote (Pastry @ Feb. 05 2012,05:24)
    wakeup

You too don't “SEE” what you're reading.

“””COUNT THE NUMBER OF THE BEAST”””

What beast? the beast out of the earth, people.

Who is that beast? the pope of the Catholic church.

What is his number, the number of a man?

It also says; Rev 13:17 …or the number of his name.  

What is his name? what does the pope call himself?

On the popes crown  is an inscription in Latin: “VICARIVS  FILII  DEI,” which means “Vicar of the Son of God.” Some Latin letters also have a numerical value.
    V     I     C     A     R     I     V     S    –    F     I     L     I     I    –    D     E     I
    5     1   100    0      0     1     5     0          0     1    50    1    1        500   0     1 = 666

You claim to have God's Holy Spirit, so far you have shut him out.

To identify the man whose name ads up to that number, is the only purpose for that number 666.

Georg

It amazes me how people look at the mark of the beast 666. Here is somehting to consider. The number of man is 6 right, man was made on the 6th day, his number is 6. Then there just happens to be 66 books in the Holy Bible (God's word) broken down you have the 5 books of the law then the books of the prophets then the New Testiment and then you have the book of Revealation a total of 66 books . Now consider this the bible tells us to be carnally minded is death, the day you pertake of the tree of knowledge of good and evil is death. Then if man's number is 6 and then the 66 books of the Holy Bible is 66 then that would make 666 or the mark of the beast, but you say that is not right. Let's look at it a minute It is the mark of the beast. What? man's carnal understanding of the Holy Bible is the mark of the beast. . But then you would say that is not right let's look at it a minute. It is the carnal mind interpetation of the Holy Bible that has been passed down from the fall in the garden that the world is wondering after, all religions are wondering after the beast (666) All starting from the Catholic church right on day to the new religions that are springing up even as we speak. Then you say what is right and who is right? The secret is in the book of Revealation. It is in the first verse. THE REVEALATION OF JESUS CHRIST THAT GOD GAVE UNTO HIM(JESUS CHRIST) was it given to the carnal mind? No it was given unto HIM. Who is HIM? Well the carnal mind cant beleive this, but it was given unto Jesus Christ. Who is Jesus Christ? Where is he at? In what church does he exist? Well you say he has not come back yet so we will see him one day and he will take us away to heaven, false teaching, He IS COME already and some people can see him and sup with him while others cant as the bible teaches the wicked wont see when good cometh. But the pure in heart shall see him. I can see and do see him 24-7 can you see him?

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 274 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account