Why the Roman Church not –The–Harlot.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 14 posts - 261 through 274 (of 274 total)
  • Author
    Marlin1
    Participant

1. The messiah came and died for our sins                                              …Judaism is waiting for the messiah
    2. Jesus returned (in spirit form) at “Pentecost”                                      …Christendom is awaiting Jesus' return
    3. The seventy weeks of Daniel have been fulfilled                                 …dispensationalists are waiting fulfillment
    4. Both Revelation 13:1-3 and 13:11 have been fulfilled                         …wake-up waiting for Prophecy to be fulfilled      

Hi Ed j,

1 has been fulfilled.

2. was almost completely lost during the dark ages.  It was not back in the fullness of the Spirit until this last, 7th church age.

3. is not complete, there is still 1/2 week for the Jews.  (believe or not)

4. Is in the process, but not complete.

So you have misplaced or misapplied scripture, can you see it?, do you want to see it?

God Bless
    Marlin

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Marlin1 @ Mar. 23 2012,14:58)

1. The messiah came and died for our sins                                              …Judaism is waiting for the messiah
    2. Jesus returned (in spirit form) at “Pentecost”                                      …Christendom is awaiting Jesus' return
    3. The seventy weeks of Daniel have been fulfilled                                 …dispensationalists are waiting fulfillment
    4. Both Revelation 13:1-3 and 13:11 have been fulfilled                         …wake-up waiting for Prophecy to be fulfilled      

Hi Ed j,

1 has been fulfilled.

2. was almost completely lost during the dark ages.  It was not back in the fullness of the Spirit until this last, 7th church age.

So you have misplaced or misapplied scripture, can you see it?, do you want to see it?

God Bless
    Marlin

Marlin1.

The messiah came at pantecost yousay?
    Was that his second coming?
    Is he coming the 3th time?
    How many times is he coming?

wakeup.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Marlin1 @ Mar. 23 2012,14:37)

Revelation 4:1
      After this i looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven, and the first voice which i heard was as it were of a trumpet

Hi Devolution,

Read again my friend, after what.  The 7th church age.  And which age is the last church age.
    This is the same trumpet type trumpet that sounds for the church.

You know the scriptures, they are true.

You also should know that the 7 seals is from start to finish again. Just like the 7 church ages.

By the way, the rapture is not for Ed J, he doesn't believe in one.

God Bless
    Marlin

Hi Marlin,

There will be no Rapture for you either. (Link)

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Marlin1 @ Mar. 23 2012,14:45)

PLease do not follow your present teachers,I know they are nice people,but they all teach error.
    This is life everlasting,go back to the scriptures and seek.
    The doctrines that are going around today are not holy, but full of holes.
    It can not hold any water,and therefore the land is desolate,God said.
    The people have eyes, but can not see,they have ears but can not hear.
    This is not idle talk.

Greetings to you brother.

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup,

Brother I have given you scripture after scripture and this is what you say.

I am sorry my brother, it is not my teaching that is contrary to the Word.

I know where I have placed my faith, God has a provided way and the truth will always come that way.

I do understand how hard it is to change doctrine that a person has learned.
    The way that seems right to man leads to death.  So we must not follow man, we must follow God and not man. God's Word is always correct, we just misplace or misapply it way to often.

God Bless you brother
    Marlin

God Bless

Yes my friend, I know.

You will not drop the phoney rapture doctrine no matter what.

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus.
    holycitybiblecode.org

Marlin1
    Participant

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup,

I see your point, wrong wording.  Jesus came and died and rose again.  Then He sent His Spirit and it came on the believers at Pentecost.  
    Then during the dark ages the truth became so water downed, that the power of the Holy Ghost was almost completely lost.

God said, I will restore.  And He started bringing the truth back piece by piece.  Until the 7th and last church age, in which it was restored.

So what I meant was the Spirit and the Word go hand in hand.  If a person wants more of God's Spirit then learn more of the truth from God.

God Bless
    Marlin

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Ed j,

1 has been fulfilled.

God Bless
    Marlin

Hi Marlin,

Sure, that is the purpose of these kinds of forums, to teach and learn.

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus.
    holycitybiblecode.org

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Marlin1 @ Mar. 23 2012,16:14)

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup,

I see your point, wrong wording.  Jesus came and died and rose again.  Then He sent His Spirit and it came on the believers at Pentecost.  
    Then during the dark ages the truth became so water downed, that the power of the Holy Ghost was almost completely lost.

God said, I will restore.  And He started bringing the truth back piece by piece.  Until the 7th and last church age, in which it was restored.

So what I meant was the Spirit and the Word go hand in hand.  If a person wants more of God's Spirit then learn more of the truth from God.

God Bless
    Marlin

Marlin .

That aws not my question.
    Was the second coming at pantecost or not?

wakeup.

Marlin1
    Participant

Hi Wakeup,

1st He came to redeem His Church.

2nd He came to get His Church.

3rd He came with His Church.

God Bless
    Marlin

Marlin1
    Participant

Hi Wakeup,

2nd and 3rd should have been “He Comes”

Marlin

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Mar. 23 2012,16:15)

Hi Ed j,

1 has been fulfilled.

God Bless
    Marlin

Hi Marlin,

Sure, that is the purpose of these kinds of forums, to teach and learn.

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus.
    holycitybiblecode.org

Well?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    Ed seems to claim to be indisputably correct in his interpretation of prophecy.
    But he has also told us men are fallible and I am sure he includes himself among them as I do.
    So like his claims to be perfect and sinless we should take his views on these matters with several large grains of salt

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 24 2012,20:20)
    Hi,
    Ed seems to claim to be indisputably correct in his interpretation of prophecy.
    But he has also told us men are fallible and I am sure he includes himself among them as I do.
    So like his claims to be perfect and sinless we should take his views on these matters with several large grains of salt

Hi Nick,

Hebrews 11:40 God having provided some better thing for us, that they without us should not be made perfect.
    Col 4:6 Let your speech be alway with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi ED,
    Perfection is the goal but the results are unseen by us.
    From my experience those who write books seem rather more intransigient.
    We can be teachers but we only have one teacher and the audience is free to hear as they will.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 25 2012,03:44)
    Hi ED,
    Perfection is the goal but the results are unseen by us.
    From my experience those who write books seem rather more intransigient.
    We can be teachers but we only have one teacher and the audience is free to hear as they will.

Hi Nick, Amen brother! (Eph. 4:13-16)

2 Peter 3:17 Ye therefore, beloved, seeing ye know these things
    before, beware lest ye also, being led away with the error
    of the wicked, fall from your own stedfastness.

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus.

Viewing 14 posts - 261 through 274 (of 274 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account