Why the believers place

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    kenrch
    Participant

It was under my impression that the believers place were for Christians only. A Christian believes that Jesus is the Messiah.

Those who (if that what the believers place definition is) do not believe that Jesus is the Messiah should not post in the believers post just as Tow and Stu are not allowed to post there.

To not believe that Jesus is the Messiah (if that IS the definition) is wrong and deceiving and frankly not fair to Tow and Stu.

A ruling is need to MAKE CLEAR just what the definition of the believers place is.

That's all I ever wanted. To deceive and pretend to believe that Jesus Is the Messiah just to post in the believers place is IMO wrong and again not fair to Tow and Stu.

Of course everyone knows that Tow and Stu are NOT believers that Jesus is the Messiah BUT at least admit that they aren't and are not deceiving anyone and do not pretend to be in order to post in the believers place.

This has been my “beef” be what you are, say what you are, BUT don't avoid the question, NOT answer, in effect I believe LIE
    just to post in the believers place.

I have stated that if N31 says that Jesus is the Messiah and her Lord I will with GREAT JOY apologize!

But again a ruling is needed I personally believe that the believers place will be dissolved at least all who post will be honest!

kenrch
    Participant

What is the matter Tow isn't this place good enough to argue? :laugh:

Towshab
    Participant

Nah cause you won't come to my playground.

Towshab
    Participant

From “Christian” entry on Wikipedia
    =======================================================
    The definition of who is a “Christian” varies among different Christian groups. Some churches believe to be a Christian an individual must join a church and participate in specific sacraments. Other churches believe all that is necessary is a belief and acceptance in Jesus Christ and others believe a Christian is simply one who tries to follow the teachings of Jesus Christ.
    =======================================================

So which one will it be?

Not3in1
    Participant

Out of the heart a man speaks…..

Sad state of affairs, Ken. Now having your own thread to vent and rage on….you're like a spoiled child stomping his foot to the ground with your relentless question. A town cryer, for sure dude. :p

Maybe we should have a section called, “Inbetween Believer's”. Maybe we should have a section called, “Believer's who are heartless.”

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (Not3in1 @ Jan. 16 2008,09:46)

Sad state of affairs, Ken. Now having your own thread to vent and rage on….you're like a spoiled child stomping his foot to the ground with your relentless question. A town cryer, for sure dude. :p

Maybe we should have a section called, “Inbetween Believer's”. Maybe we should have a section called, “Believer's who are heartless.”

OR deceivers huh!

Towshab
    Participant

Quote (kenrch @ Jan. 15 2008,16:50)

Sad state of affairs, Ken.  Now having your own thread to vent and rage on….you're like a spoiled child stomping his foot to the ground with your relentless question.  A town cryer, for sure dude.  :p

Maybe we should have a section called, “Inbetween Believer's”.  Maybe we should have a section called, “Believer's who are heartless.”

OR deceivers huh!

Will that section have only you in it Ken? Because you say you are a Christian but you are perhaps the least Christ-like person I've met on this board.

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (Towshab @ Jan. 16 2008,10:00)

Quote (kenrch @ Jan. 15 2008,16:50)

OR deceivers huh!

Will that section have only you in it Ken? Because you say you are a Christian but you are perhaps the least Christ-like person I've met on this board.

Wow! Coming from an Antichrist that is the BEST complement as a Christian I have ever had! Seriously!!!

THANKS! :)

Towshab
    Participant

You're welcome. Not every day one can take pride in being a stumbling block.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account