Why no answers?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Wakeup
    Participant

Hi you all.

I have tried my best to answer your questions,but why am i not getting my questions answerd?
    Why the silence:are we not here to learn,so we can graduate and get more wisdom and knowledge? Or are we here just to defend each our beloved doctrines?

Is our doctrine more important than the truth?
    Can the churches save us in the day of the shaking of the earth,and darkness,and 45kg hailstones,and fire.
    Can the churches and halls,and cathedrals save us ?

Know ledge is the stabillity of the times not churches,and lovely sermons,and picnics,and cups of teas,and the chatting.

Isiah 32:6–14.

6. For the vile person will speak villany,and his heart will work iniquity to practise hipocricy and to utter error against the Lord, TO MAKE EMPTY THE SOUL OF THE HUNGRY,and he will cause the drink of the thirsty to FAIL.

7. The instrument also of the churl are evil: He device wicked devices to destroy the poor WITH LYING WORDS,even when the needy speeketh right.

8. But the liberal deviseth liberal things; and by liberal things he shall stand.

9. Rise up, ye WOMEN THAT ARE AT EASE;HEAR MY VOICE,YE CARELESS DAUGHTERS; give ear to my speach.
    (woman, daughters=churches,doctrines).

10. MANY DAYS YE SHALL BE TROUBLED YE CARELES WOMEN: for the VINTAGE SHALL FAIL,THE GATHERING SHALL NOT COME.(the churches will be empty.)

11. Tremble ye women that are at EASE; be troubled,ye careles ones:strip you and make you bare,girt sack cloth upon your loins.

12. They shall lament for the teats,for the pleasant fields,for the fruitful vine

13. Upon the land of my people shall come up THORNS AND BRIERS; yea , upon all the houses of joy in the joyous city.

14.Because the palaces shall be FORSAKEN; the mutitude of the city shall be left; THE FORTS AND TOWERS shall be for dens for EVER, a joy for wild asses,a pasture of flock.
    ( it will be all ruins where all the wild animals will roam)

peace to you.
    wakeup.

Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Dec. 25 2011,11:44)
    Hi you all.

I have tried my best to answer your questions,but why am i not getting my questions answerd?
    Why the silence:are we not here to learn,so we can graduate and get more wisdom and knowledge? Or are we here just to defend each our beloved doctrines?

Can the churches save us in the day of the shaking of the earth,and darkness,and 45kg hailstones,and fire.

Know ledge is the stabillity of the times not churches,and lovely sermons,and picnics,and cups of teas,and the chatting.

6. For the vile person will speak villany,and his heart will work iniquity to practise hipocricy and to utter error against the Lord, TO MAKE EMPTY THE SOUL OF THE HUNGRY,and he will cause the drink of the thirsty to FAIL.

7. The instrument also of the churl are evil: He device wicked devices to destroy the poor WITH LYING WORDS,even when the needy speeketh right.

8. But the liberal deviseth liberal things; and by liberal things he shall stand.

9. Rise up, ye WOMEN THAT ARE AT EASE;HEAR MY VOICE,YE CARELESS DAUGHTERS; give ear to my speach.

10. MANY DAYS YE SHALL BE TROUBLED YE CARELES WOMEN: for the VINTAGE SHALL FAIL,THE GATHERING SHALL NOT COME.(the churches will be empty.)

11. Tremble ye women that are at EASE; be troubled,ye careles ones:strip you and make you bare,girt sack cloth upon your loins.

12. They shall lament for the teats,for the pleasant fields,for the fruitful vine

13. Upon the land of my people shall come up THORNS AND BRIERS; yea , upon all the houses of joy in the joyous city.

14.Because the palaces shall be FORSAKEN; the mutitude of the city shall be left; THE FORTS AND  TOWERS shall be for dens for EVER, a joy for wild asses,a pasture of flock.

peace to you.
    wakeup.

What questions do you have that have not been answered?

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (942767 @ Dec. 25 2011,11:53)

Hi you all.

14.Because the palaces shall be FORSAKEN; the mutitude of the city shall be left; THE FORTS AND  TOWERS shall be for dens for EVER, a joy for wild asses,a pasture of flock.

peace to you.
    wakeup.

Hi there, just read al my posts,with questions that are not answered by the braddas and sistas.

thank you,–wakeup.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Hi Wakeup,

I have questions waiting on answers from you, too. I assume you'll answer them when you get to them.

But I do agree with the gist of this thread. Too many people here like to keep spouting their unscriptural doctrines while refusing to answer the simple questions that prove their doctrine to be flawed and unscriptural.

Ed J
    Participant

Hi you all.

peace to you.
    wakeup.

Hi Wake-up,

I gave you three videos to watch, did you watch them yet? (Link to those videos)

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 26 2011,05:09)

Hi you all.

peace to you.
    wakeup.

Hi Wake-up,

I gave you three videos to watch, did you watch them yet? (Link to those videos)

God bless

Ed J

Thank you for your videos,but he is not new to me I have heard him before,dont take his teachings too seriously.
    Go back to the scriptures.

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Dec. 25 2011,19:03)

Quote (942767 @ Dec. 25 2011,11:53)

Hi you all.

peace to you.
    wakeup.

Hi there, just read al my posts,with questions that are not answered by the braddas and sistas.

thank you,–wakeup.

Are all those numbered lines questions ? I do not see question marks on them,

And you do not seemed interested in answering questions but ASK question,so you here to teach us ,and it is one way communication ?

If not so then you are obligated to answer all our question with some type of comment.

Pierre

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Wake-up,

I'm still waiting for you to answer a question here.

God bless

Pastry
    Participant

Wakeup

By this;

“””I have tried my best to answer your questions,but why am i not getting my questions answerd?
    Why the silence:are we not here to learn,so we can graduate and get more wisdom and knowledge? Or are we here just to defend each our beloved doctrines?”””

you mean every body else but yourself, right?

I agree totally with Mikeboll64

Georg

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account