Why muslims deceive us

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Proclaimer
    Participant

shimmer
    Participant

THE CHRISLAM MOVEMENT.

Quran in the Pews
    Jesus in the Quran

By
    Paul L. Williams, Ph.D.

This weekend, the Memorial Drive Presbyterian Church in Houston along with Christian communities in Atlanta, Seattle, and Detroit will initiate a series of sermons that have been designed to produce an ecumenical reconciliation between Christianity and Islam.

In addition to the sermons, the Sunday school lessons will center on the inspired teachings of the Prophet Mohammad.

Qurans will be placed in the pews next to the Bibles.

The concept of Chrislam, now embraced by such preachers as Rick Warren and Robert Schuller, appears to have emerged from a program on the meaning of “love your neighbor” at Grace Fellowship Church in Atlanta, Georgia

“In 2001, like most Americans, we were pretty awakened to the true Islamic presence in the world and in the United States,” says Jon Stallsmith, the outreach minister at Grace Fellowship. “Jesus says we should love our neighbors. We can’t do that without having a relationship with them.”

Stallsmith maintains that a rapprochement between Muslims and Christians can be achieved by the fact that Jesus is mentioned twenty-five times in the Quran.

The Chrislam movement has gained impetus by statements from President George W. Bush and that Christians, Jews, and Muslims all worship the same God and by Rick Warren’s reference to Isa (the Muslim name for Jesus) in his prayer at the inauguration of President Barack Obama.

http://thelastcrusade.org/2010….america

shimmer
    Participant

” During the weekend of November 13, many Christian churches across the United States began a series of sermons aimed at bringing about reconciliation between Muslims and Christians. These misguided Presbyterian ministers are trying to focus on a relationship between the Holy Bible and the Koran they call “Chrislam.” They are saying that because the Koran mentions Jesus that there is common ground with Christianity.

To prove their point, they are placing Korans along side the Holy Bible in their pews. And they are teaching that you can be a follower of Christ without necessarily believing that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God, who died for our sins offering the gift of eternal salvation.”

Makes me think of this:

St. Hippolytus; 170AD:

“And the churches, too will wail with a mighty lamentation, because neither oblation nor incense is attended to, nor a service acceptable to God; but the sanctuaries of the churches will become like a garden-watcher's hut, and the Holy Body and Blood of Christ will not be shown in those days. The public service of God shall be extinguished, psalmody shall cease, the reading of Scripture shall not be heard; but for men there shall be darkness and lamentation on lamentation, and woe on woe. At that time silver and gold shall be cast out in the streets, and none shall gather them; but all things shall be held an offence. For all shall be eager to escape and to hide and they shall not be able anywhere to find shelter from the woes of the Enemy; but as they carry his mark about them, they shall be readily recognised and declared to be his. There shall be fear outside, and trembling inside both by night and by day. In the streets and in the houses there the dead shall lie; in the streets and in the houses there shall hunger and thirst be; in the streets there shall be tumults, and in the houses lamentations. And beauty of countenance shall be withered, for their forms shall be like those of the dead; and the beauty of women shall fade, and the desire of all men shall vanish. But in spite of all this, not even then will the merciful and benignant God leave the race of men without some comfort; He will shorten even those days to the period of three years and a half, and He will curtail those times on account of the remnant of those who hide in the mountains and caves, that the phalanx of all those saints fail not utterly. But these days shall run their course rapidly; and the kingdom of the Deceiver and Antichrist shall be promptly removed. And then, finally, in the twinkling of an eye shall the fashion of this world pass away, and the power of men shall be brought to naught, and all visible things shall be destroyed.”

theodorej
    Participant

Quote (shimmer @ Feb. 10 2011,21:02)
    THE CHRISLAM MOVEMENT.

Quran in the Pews
    Jesus in the Quran

By
    Paul L. Williams, Ph.D.

This weekend, the Memorial Drive Presbyterian Church in Houston along with Christian communities in Atlanta, Seattle, and Detroit will initiate a series of sermons that have been designed to produce an ecumenical reconciliation between Christianity and Islam.

In addition to the sermons, the Sunday school lessons will center on the inspired teachings of the Prophet Mohammad.

Qurans will be placed in the pews next to the Bibles.

The concept of Chrislam, now embraced by such preachers as Rick Warren and Robert Schuller, appears to have emerged from a program on the meaning of “love your neighbor” at Grace Fellowship Church in Atlanta, Georgia

“In 2001, like most Americans, we were pretty awakened to the true Islamic presence in the world and in the United States,” says Jon Stallsmith, the outreach minister at Grace Fellowship. “Jesus says we should love our neighbors. We can’t do that without having a relationship with them.”

Stallsmith maintains that a rapprochement between Muslims and Christians can be achieved by the fact that Jesus is mentioned twenty-five times in the Quran.

The Chrislam movement has gained impetus by statements from President George W. Bush and that Christians, Jews, and Muslims all worship the same God and by Rick Warren’s reference to Isa (the Muslim name for Jesus) in his prayer at the inauguration of President Barack Obama.

http://thelastcrusade.org/2010….america

Greetings Shimmer…..And while professing to be wise they became utter fools….being lovers of themselves and lovers of money and so on…..The christianity that these deceivers are promoting will contribute to the demise of this great nation…A sophomoric examination of Islam will show that the Christ sent to this world is relagated to the stature of a prophet contributing to the furtherence of the teachings of Islam and its founder Mohamed…The foolishness that motivates this thinking is being seized upon and painted in a mosaic that speaks to loving each other….which is purposfull and speaks to one of the basic principles of christianity,however,the other half of this loving union wishes to kill…

shimmer
    Participant

Quote (theodorej @ Feb. 11 2011,08:13)
    Greetings Shimmer…..And while professing to be wise they became utter fools….being lovers of themselves and lovers of money and so on…..The christianity that these deceivers are promoting will contribute to the demise of this great nation…A sophomoric examination of Islam will show that the Christ sent to this world is relagated to the stature of a prophet contributing to the furtherence of the teachings of Islam and its founder Mohamed…The foolishness that motivates this thinking is being seized upon and painted in a mosaic that speaks to loving each other….which is purposfull and speaks to one of the basic principles of christianity,however,the other half of this loving union wishes to kill…

Hello Theodore.

I agree.

I have been there, (having the 'Chrislam' belief). The more you look at it though, the more you see, that the Jesus and God in Islam is not the same Jesus and Father of Christianity. Millions of people are being taught 'a different Jesus'. If Jesus is the saviour, and belief in him leads to eternal life, then why take it away or change what it say's. If you truly love your neighbour then you can't do that.

If someone had a problem with drugs, and it was ruining their life, if you care, you tell them. Even if you have to be hard. Even if they don't like you. You don't accept the drug use.

Baker
    Participant

Boy, that is scary to think if our Family is going to the Baptist church or any other Church the quran is in those churches. I wonder who is so non Christian to do that…..I am going to call our Son tonight. Thank you for making me aware of this t8 …..and shimmer….
    Peace and Love Irene

shimmer
    Participant

Quote (Baker @ Feb. 11 2011,13:36)
    Boy, that is scary to think if our Family is going to the Baptist church or any other Church the quran is in those churches.  I wonder who is so non Christian to do that…..I am going to call our Son tonight.  Thank you for making me aware of this t8 …..and shimmer….
    Peace and Love Irene

I dont know if the Baptist are doing it. I dont know much about it. I only heard it on another forum, then googled it. Id never heard of the word 'Chrislam' before.

Song
    Participant

Fathers Love Letter

My Child,

You may not know me,
    but I know everything about you.
    Psalm 139:1

I know when you sit down and when you rise up.
    Psalm 139:2

I am familiar with all your ways.
    Psalm 139:3

Even the very hairs on your head are numbered.
    Matthew 10:29-31

For you were made in my image.
    Genesis 1:27

In me you live and move and have your being.
    Acts 17:28

For you are my offspring.
    Acts 17:28

I knew you even before you were conceived.
    Jeremiah 1:4-5

I chose you when I planned creation.
    Ephesians 1:11-12

You were not a mistake,
    for all your days are written in my book.
    Psalm 139:15-16

I determined the exact time of your birth
    and where you would live.
    Acts 17:26

You are fearfully and wonderfully made.
    Psalm 139:14

I knit you together in your mother's womb.
    Psalm 139:13

And brought you forth on the day you were born.
    Psalm 71:6

I have been misrepresented
    by those who don't know me.
    John 8:41-44

I am not distant and angry,
    but am the complete expression of love.
    1 John 4:16

And it is my desire to lavish my love on you.
    1 John 3:1

Simply because you are my child
    and I am your Father.
    1 John 3:1

I offer you more than your earthly father ever could.
    Matthew 7:11

For I am the perfect father.
    Matthew 5:48

Every good gift that you receive comes from my hand.
    James 1:17

For I am your provider and I meet all your needs.
    Matthew 6:31-33

My plan for your future has always been filled with hope.
    Jeremiah 29:11

Because I love you with an everlasting love.
    Jeremiah 31:3

My thoughts toward you are countless
    as the sand on the seashore.
    Psalms 139:17-18

And I rejoice over you with singing.
    Zephaniah 3:17

I will never stop doing good to you.
    Jeremiah 32:40

For you are my treasured possession.
    Exodus 19:5

I desire to establish you
    with all my heart and all my soul.
    Jeremiah 32:41

And I want to show you great and marvelous things.
    Jeremiah 33:3

If you seek me with all your heart,
    you will find me.
    Deuteronomy 4:29

Delight in me and I will give you
    the desires of your heart.
    Psalm 37:4

For it is I who gave you those desires.
    Philippians 2:13

I am able to do more for you
    than you could possibly imagine.
    Ephesians 3:20

For I am your greatest encourager.
    2 Thessalonians 2:16-17

I am also the Father who comforts you
    in all your troubles.
    2 Corinthians 1:3-4

When you are brokenhearted,
    I am close to you.
    Psalm 34:18

As a shepherd carries a lamb,
    I have carried you close to my heart.
    Isaiah 40:11

One day I will wipe away
    every tear from your eyes.
    Revelation 21:3-4

And I'll take away all the pain
    you have suffered on this earth.
    Revelation 21:3-4

I am your Father, and I love you
    even as I love my son, Jesus.
    John 17:23

For in Jesus, my love for you is revealed.
    John 17:26

He is the exact representation of my being.
    Hebrews 1:3

He came to demonstrate that I am for you,
    not against you.
    Romans 8:31

And to tell you that I am not counting your sins.
    2 Corinthians 5:18-19

Jesus died so that you and I could be reconciled.
    2 Corinthians 5:18-19

His death was the ultimate expression
    of my love for you.
    1 John 4:10

I gave up everything I loved
    that I might gain your love.
    Romans 8:31-32

If you receive the gift of my son Jesus,
    you receive me.
    1 John 2:23

And nothing will ever separate you
    from my love again.
    Romans 8:38-39

Come home and I'll throw the biggest party
    heaven has ever seen.
    Luke 15:7

I have always been Father,
    and will always be Father.
    Ephesians 3:14-15

My question is…
    Will you be my child?
    John 1:12-13

I am waiting for you.
    Luke 15:11-32

Love, Your Father,
    Almighty God

:)
    © 1999-2010 http://www.FathersLoveLetter.com

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ Feb. 10 2011,18:53)

Why fall for dishonest videos, read and study the Quaran for yourself although I understand it is easiear to just listen to anyone proclaim anything, but Walid shoebat is a liar and terrorist himself so maybe at leat find another person to listen to

Proclaimer
    Participant

Well if he is truly dishonest and Allah is not the proud one or the deceiver (as he says), or if Islam does not honour a god of war and if Islam honours the desire of woman, then you have nothing to worry about. Additionally, if Islam doesn't deny that Jesus is the son of God, then you can go to sleep every night without any nagging doubt in your mind that Walid has a point.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (shimmer @ Feb. 11 2011,07:50)

Quote (theodorej @ Feb. 11 2011,08:13)

Hello Theodore.

I agree.

I have been there, (having the 'Chrislam' belief). The more you look at it though, the more you see, that the Jesus and God in Islam is not the same Jesus and Father of Christianity. Millions of people are being taught 'a different Jesus'. If Jesus is the saviour, and belief in him leads to eternal life, then why take it away or change what it say's. If you truly love your neighbour then you can't do that.

If someone had a problem with drugs, and it was ruining their life, if you care, you tell them. Even if you have to be hard. Even if they don't like you. You don't accept the drug use.

If Jesus is the saviour and etrnal life then why feel the need to condemn others? How is it you cannot be as good as the good Samaritan?

karmarie
    Participant

Hi Bod, how are you? I was only saying. And I never watched the videos because I cant. My internet speed is too slow remember. And I dont know what you mean?

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Karmarie,

Judges 8:21 21 Gideon arose, and slew Zebah and Zalmunna, and
    took away the [moongod crescents] that were on their camels' necks.

Ps.83:4,11 They (the muslims) have said, Come, and let us cut them off
    from being a nation; that the name of Israel may be no more in remembrance.
    But YHVH says:  Make their nobles like Oreb, and like Zeeb: yea, all their princes
                                as Zebah, and as Zalmunna:

Enjoy!

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ Feb. 15 2011,10:01)
    Well if he is truly dishonest and Allah is not the proud one or the deceiver (as he says), or if Islam does not honour a god of war and if Islam honours the desire of woman, then you have nothing to worry about. Additionally, if Islam doesn't deny that Jesus is the son of God, then you can go to sleep every night without any nagging doubt in your mind that Walid has a point.

T8,

This is very silly of you, as if you have never read:

The LORD is a man of war: the LORD is his name.
    Exodus 15:3

Walid has no point and is a liar and deceiver and iof you simply read the Quran or even better completely read and study your bible you will know the truth.

Do you suppose that God is not proud? If HE wasn't HE would not say HE is the ONLY one worthy of Worship and when he speaks of leviathan he makes it clear that even Leviathan must answer to HIM.

As far as God being a deceiver walid uses the word falsely as God in-fact is the best of those who plan and use strategy so even if you call it deception and you believe solely in Christian views what do you suppose it was when they nailed Jesus to the cross when Paul admits:

1 Corinthians 2:7-9 (King James Version)
    7But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory:
    8Which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.

Doesn't this mean that the princes of this world were outplotted i.e. deceived? were they aware of their actions before hand and allowed to make a choice?

The fact is your God is the same God that Walid insults and lies about.

You have denied attributes that belong to God. God being Proud is not the same thing as you or I being proud is it?

Pride=A sense of one's own proper dignity or value;

Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.
    Psalm 46:9-11

Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am God, and there is none else.
    Isaiah 45:21-23

Remember the former things of old: for I am God, and there is none else; I am God, and there is none like me,
    Isaiah 46:8-10

In Islam it is said “All praise is due to God” HE alone has the valu worthy of being proud but most don't understand? Are you not proud of God is he not worthy of ALL Praise?

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Feb. 16 2011,10:56)
    Hi Karmarie,

But YHVH says:  Make their nobles like Oreb, and like Zeeb: yea, all their princes

Enjoy!

Then will I cut off Israel out of the land which I have given them; and this house, which I have hallowed for my name, will I cast out of my sight; and Israel shall be a proverb and a byword among all people:
    1 Kings 9:6-8

Who said this ED?

Israel's destiny is tied to obedience just like all of our destinies, but most don't know:

1 Kings 9:6-8 (King James Version)
    6But if ye shall at all turn from following me, ye or your children, and will not keep my commandments and my statutes which I have set before you, but go and serve other gods, and worship them:
    7Then will I cut off Israel out of the land which I have given them; and this house, which I have hallowed for my name, will I cast out of my sight; and Israel shall be a proverb and a byword among all people:
    8And at this house, which is high, every one that passeth by it shall be astonished, and shall hiss; and they shall say, Why hath the LORD done thus unto this land, and to this house?

Ed J
    Participant

Hi BD,

Just because the 'quran' teaches you to follow after another god (guess who?)…
    1Kings 9:6 But if ye shall at all turn from following me, ye or your children,
    and will not keep my commandments and my statutes which I have
    set before you, but go and serve other gods, and worship them:

…does NOT mean that the true God (YHVH) will cast off Israel; because of 'islam'!
    1Kings 9:6 Then will I cut off Israel out of the land which I have given them;
    and this house, which I have hallowed for my name, will I cast out of my
    sight; and Israel shall be a proverb and a byword among all people:
    You try to put some serious 'spin' on “The Bible”; don't you?

Ed J

Proclaimer
    Participant

Bod, OK, so you admit that Walid is right about those names for Allah.

Also, there is a difference between deception and out-plotted or out-planned.
    In business for example, companies use strategies to compete. They might keep a product hush hush in order for their competition to not get wind of it, Deception on the other-hand is generally frowned upon and may be against the law.

Deception like mystification are acts to propagate beliefs that are not true. God is true and does not lie. The only god that lies is Satan.

God is not a liar/deceiver.

Ed J
    Participant

Hi T8,

allah The Deceiver

Enjoy!

karmarie
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Feb. 16 2011,13:56)
    Hi Karmarie,

Hi Ed.
    I was talking about this just yesterday with my Mother, Isreal is now Jew and Gentile all over the world, not some country in the Middle East, read the parable of the tenants and the vineyard for example.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (karmarie @ Feb. 16 2011,19:18)

Quote (Ed J @ Feb. 16 2011,13:56)
    Hi Karmarie,

Hi Ed.
    I was talking about this just yesterday with my Mother, Isreal is now Jew and Gentile all over the world, not some country in the Middle East, read the parable of the tenants and the vineyard for example.

Hi Karmarie,

If you want to nail it down to individual nations, you could say…
    The sons of Joseph are: Ephraim is the U.K. and Manasseh is the U.S.A.  
    Benjamin and Judah are Israel proper, and the other tribes make up countries
    like Australia, New Zealand and Europe.
    (I will make thy seed as the dust of the earth:
    so that if a man can number the dust of the earth, then shall thy seed also be numbered. Gen.13:16)

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account