Who will Christ and his Saints be ruling over?

Viewing 20 posts - 141 through 160 (of 270 total)
  • Author
    terraricca
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Jan. 05 2012,04:42)
    I have a question for anyone and everyone!  This thread is….Who will Christ and his Saints be ruling over?  My question desiring input is how will “love” rule anything? Love seeketh not its own way! Love is God according to Jesus (not according to the old testament)! The greatest confusion in Bible study IMO, is….what is God! I have spent much time and effort to find a loving God that Jesus revealed. Yet most religions and chruches fear the wrath of God….that can't be love? But one must be extremely selective in the old testament to find love. In the old, God also was absolutely a respecter of certain persons!! In most ways God was not expressed as love! I follow only Jesus so I only find a God of love in the New Testament.  Open topic! Lets hear it!  TK

tk

you do find in scriptures that GOD LOVED US FIRST,AND THAT NOW GOD LOVES THOSE WHO LOVE HIM IN RETURN,

IF THIS IS FALSE ,PLEASE SHOW ME WITH SCRIPTURES,

Pierre

Marlin1
    Participant

Brother Pierre,

If you can separate the flesh from the Spirit, then you will see.

We are not saved by the blood of a man, are we?
    We are saved by the blood of God.

REV 1:5……, and washed us from our sins in his own blood,

I PETER 1:19 † But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot:

I JOHN 1:7
    »     7     †     But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.

HEBREWS 10:19
    »     19     †      ¶  Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the blood of Jesus,

Here you go, Peter, John, and Paul speaking of the Blood.  Was it the blood of a man or was it the Blood of God?

JOHN 6:63 † It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.

It is not by the flesh and blood of a man we are saved, it is by the Blood of God we are saved.  God created the Blood in Jesus, Gods own blood.

He is a God that sees us, hears us, feels us.  He understands us better then we do ourselves.

God is not just sitting back, waiting for it all to be over.

God Loves His creation and He loves us.  He hears us when we cry out.

JAMES 5:16 …….The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.

He is the God of the universe and He has become small enough that you and I can touch Him.  And when we do touch Him, things happen.

God Bless
    Marlin

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Marlin1 @ Jan. 05 2012,11:35)
    Brother Pierre,

If you can separate the flesh from the Spirit, then you will see.

We are not saved by the blood of a man, are we?

REV 1:5……, and washed us from our sins in his own blood,

I PETER 1:19 † But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot:

I JOHN 1:7
    »     7     †     But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.

HEBREWS 10:19
    »     19     †      ¶  Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the blood of Jesus,

Here you go, Peter, John, and Paul speaking of the Blood.  Was it the blood of a man or was it the Blood of God?

JOHN 6:63 † It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.

It is not by the flesh and blood of a man we are saved, it is by the Blood of God we are saved.  God created the Blood in Jesus, Gods own blood.

He is a God that sees us, hears us, feels us.  He understands us better then we do ourselves.

God Loves His creation and He loves us.  He hears us when we cry out.

He is the God of the universe and He has become small enough that you and I can touch Him.  And when we do touch Him, things happen.

God Bless
    Marlin

Marlin

It is not by the flesh and blood of a man we are saved, it is by the Blood of God we are saved. God created the Blood in Jesus, Gods own blood.

He is a God that sees us, hears us, feels us. He understands us better then we do ourselves.

God Loves His creation and He loves us. He hears us when we cry out.

He is the God of the universe and He has become small enough that you and I can touch Him. And when we do touch Him, things happen.

God Bless
    Marlin

this is not according to scriptures or the plan of God,

this is your personal opinion at best ,and not even close to the truth of scriptures,

just to show a few;what part his God playing in the salvation of men ??to allow his son to come down and give up his live as a man for the live that Adam lost ,

Christ is not God he is the son OF God and the first of all creation,so it could be only him that could perform the sacrifice to safe all men that believe in him and in Gods way to be saved,

flesh and blood as really nothing to do with it except that to die someone as his blood pour out of him,
    and as soon as the blood is gone the decay starts,
    but it is the will of the son of God to perform the sacrifice that is the greatest act of LOVE that some one can do for someone else,

this is why no one can be saved if they reject Christ sacrifice,

Pierre

Marlin1
    Participant

Brother Pierre, you might think that is the way it is, but it isn't.  The truth is the Jehovah of the old testament is Jesus of the New.

Jesus was truly man and He is truly God.  He is not the 2nd person of the Godhead, He is the all of it.  He said that He and His Father are one and they are. He is the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end.

Jesus the Man after His baptism by John, became Jesus the anointed one of God when the Spirit of God came down on Him.  He became the Christ, for Christ means anointing.  

Tell me how does God, whom is Spirit, have a human son.  He creates a Blood cell and puts it into a virgin. God comes down and gives us a way to return unto Him.
    The Scripture says.

JOHN 1:1 † In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

The Word of God isn't another person in the Godhead, it is God's Word.  It has always been His Word.  

JOHN 1:14
    »     14     †     And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

That created cell of God's Word, became flesh.  Emmanuel (GOD with US)
    We are saved by none other then God Himself.

God Bless
    Marlin

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Marlin1 @ Jan. 05 2012,15:51)
    Brother Pierre, you might think that is the way it is, but it isn't.  The truth is the Jehovah of the old testament is Jesus of the New.

Jesus was truly man and He is truly God.  He is not the 2nd person of the Godhead, He is the all of it.  He said that He and His Father are one and they are. He is the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end.

Jesus the Man after His baptism by John, became Jesus the anointed one of God when the Spirit of God came down on Him.  He became the Christ, for Christ means anointing.  

Tell me how does God, whom is Spirit, have a human son.  He creates a Blood cell and puts it into a virgin. God comes down and gives us a way to return unto Him.
    The Scripture says.

JOHN 1:1 † In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

The Word of God isn't another person in the Godhead, it is God's Word.  It has always been His Word.  

JOHN 1:14
    »     14     †     And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

That created cell of God's Word, became flesh.  Emmanuel (GOD with US)
    We are saved by none other then God Himself.

God Bless
    Marlin

Marlin

Brother Pierre, you might think that is the way it is, but it isn't. The truth is the Jehovah of the old testament is Jesus of the New.

Jesus was truly man and He is truly God. He is not the 2nd person of the Godhead, He is the all of it. He said that He and His Father are one and they are. He is the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end.

where is your scriptures ?? or is it that your words are judging the word of God ?

when you are a son you are not the father ,

please go in the topic of the trinity 1 and 2 and the preexistence of Christ” you will find many arguments why Christ is not God his father,

you have no scripture in the entire bible that says that the son of God is his father ,

so this discussion on God is the son is over;from my point of view;it is a wast of my time.

Pierre

ftk
    Participant

Pierre: Your post above is a good way stop a question or topic but a very poor way to learn anything new!! Most on this site want to learn! TK

I am still awaiting anyone to respond to my question:

I have a question for anyone and everyone! This thread is….Who will Christ and his Saints be ruling over? My question desiring feedback is how will “love” rule the world or anything? Love seeketh not its own way! Love is God according to Jesus (not according to the old testament)! The greatest confusion in Bible study IMO, is….what is God! I have spent much time and effort to find a loving God that Jesus revealed. Yet most religions and chruches fear the wrath of God….that can't be love? But one must be extremely selective in the old testament to find love. In the old, God also was absolutely a respecter of certain persons!! In most ways God was not expressed as love! I follow only Jesus so I only find a God of love in the New Testament. Open topic! Lets hear it! HOW DOES LOVE RULE??

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Marlin1 @ Jan. 05 2012,04:35)
    Brother Pierre,

God Bless
    Marlin

Hi Marlin, I wish to elaborate more on this point that you make.

Science has surmised that the blood in the fetus is from the father.
    Jesus“(74), therefore had “God blood“(74) running through his veins.
    This idea is confirmed in Acts 20:28, tracing it's origin back to Lev.11:17.

Lev 17:11 For the life of the flesh is in the blood: and I have given it to you upon the altar
    to make an atonement for your souls: for it is the blood that maketh an atonement for the soul.

Acts 20:28 Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the HolySpirit
    hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which he hath purchased with his own [God blood].

2 Cor 5:19 To wit, that God(HolySpirit) was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing
    their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us “The word”(HolySpirit) of reconciliation.

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org
    (LINK to the thread THAT PROVES GOD’s EXISTENCE)

terraricca
    Participant

tk

Pierre: Your post above is a good way stop a question or topic but a very poor way to learn anything new!! Most on this site want to learn! TK

you should start to learn more rather than teaching ,and the only way to do that is by looking what is available on this site first and see ,understand and then make your comment know because it would be more relevant ,other wise we will repeat and repeat and repeat ,samethings over and over and over ;and so never ,never learn anything new ;

but many here do not care for learning just want to drop off their version of events as they see it in their ignorance,

either you stick with MILK or you ready for MEAT

Pierre

terraricca
    Participant

tk

I am still awaiting anyone to respond to my question:

I have a question for anyone and everyone! This thread is….Who will Christ and his Saints be ruling over? My question desiring feedback is how will “love” rule the world or anything? Love seeketh not its own way! Love is God according to Jesus (not according to the old testament)! The greatest confusion in Bible study IMO, is….what is God! I have spent much time and effort to find a loving God that Jesus revealed. Yet most religions and chruches fear the wrath of God….that can't be love? But one must be extremely selective in the old testament to find love. In the old, God also was absolutely a respecter of certain persons!! In most ways God was not expressed as love! I follow only Jesus so I only find a God of love in the New Testament. Open topic! Lets hear it! HOW DOES LOVE RULE??

this is a question I have already answered in a topic,

Pierre

seekingtruth
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Jan. 04 2012,18:42)
    I have a question for anyone and everyone!  This thread is….Who will Christ and his Saints be ruling over?  My question desiring input is how will “love” rule anything? Love seeketh not its own way! Love is God according to Jesus (not according to the old testament)! The greatest confusion in Bible study IMO, is….what is God! I have spent much time and effort to find a loving God that Jesus revealed. Yet most religions and chruches fear the wrath of God….that can't be love? But one must be extremely selective in the old testament to find love. In the old, God also was absolutely a respecter of certain persons!! In most ways God was not expressed as love! I follow only Jesus so I only find a God of love in the New Testament.  Open topic! Lets hear it!  TK

Tim,
    What do you make of these scriptures:

Hebrews 12:5 You are children of God, and he speaks words of comfort to you. You have forgotten these words: “My child, don’t think the Lord’s discipline is worth nothing, and don’t stop trying when he corrects you

Revelation 3:19 “I correct and punish the people I love. So show that nothing is more important to you than living right. Change your hearts and lives.

Revelation 19:15 A sharp sword came out of the rider’s mouth, a sword that he would use to defeat the nations. And he will rule the nations with a rod of iron.

While you understand the unselfish part of what love is, I believe you're missing that love will also do what is right for the greater good, just as we correct our kids, out of love (or at least we should) even when sometimes we would rather look the other way not wanting to punish them.

It's my belief that there will still be human beings on earth capable of error during the millineum and we will dispense justice (rule) with Christ.

My opinion – Wm

journey42
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Jan. 04 2012,21:42)

Hi TK

I sometimes fear God when I know that I have done something wrong. I plead for his forgiveness, knowing that he will discipline me, and pray that the discipline is not too harsh.

I want to be accepted into his kingdom so much, that I don't want him to ever move his spirit away from me. If I sin continuously, I know he will turn the other way. I know he will not listen to or answer my prayers. I fear a life without my Father, and Lord Jesus. No protection. Naked, blind. In the hands of fate. All those evil people around, murderers, rapists, thieves. I've always feared this, being at their mercy. This to me is a life without God. A great fear that I could never bare.

And this fear is what led me to him. To trust in him. To learn what he likes and dislikes. I fear him not accepting me into the kingdom, so I analyse everything i say and do. I judge whether my words or actions are holy or evil. And if I'm unrighteous, then I repent and work on my faults because I fear on missing out.

I never think I'm good enough, and I beat myself up so hard if i'm weakened…..and this keeps me going, striving for his love to perfect righteousness in me….and yet I trust him with all my heart. I feel protected. I feel his love, his spirit in me, his truth. I look so forward to Christ's return, and that fear turns me away from sin. And when I'm turned away from sin, I feel closer to my Father, and more confident that I belong to him, and appreciate his love and mercy more than ever.

I hope this makes sense. It's just a fear of a life without him, that keeps us close to him. To be in his hands, and not in the hands of fate.

He is our life, and our life is nothing without him.
    And I love his righteous ways.

God bless.

toby
    Participant

Quote (journey42 @ Jan. 06 2012,02:20)
    Hi TK

I sometimes fear God when I know that I have done something wrong.  I plead for his forgiveness, knowing that he will discipline me, and pray that the discipline is not too harsh.  

I want to be accepted into his kingdom so much, that I don't want him to ever move his spirit away from me.  If I sin continuously, I know he will turn the other way.  I know he will not listen to or answer my prayers.  I fear a life without my Father, and Lord Jesus.  No protection.  Naked, blind.  In the hands of fate. All those evil people around, murderers, rapists, thieves. I've always feared this, being at their mercy.  This to me is a life without God. A great fear that I could never bare.

And this fear is what led me to him.  To trust in him.  To learn what he likes and dislikes.  I fear him not accepting me into the kingdom, so I analyse everything i say and do.  I judge whether my words or actions are holy or evil.  And if I'm unrighteous, then I repent and work on my faults because I fear on missing out.  

I never think I'm good enough, and I beat myself up so hard if i'm weakened…..and this keeps me going, striving for his love to perfect righteousness in me….and yet I trust him with all my heart.  I feel protected.  I feel his love, his spirit in me, his truth.  I look so forward to Christ's return, and that fear turns me away from sin.  And when I'm turned away from sin, I feel closer to my Father, and more confident that I belong to him, and appreciate his love and mercy more than ever.

I hope this makes sense.  It's just a fear of a life without him, that keeps us close to him.  To be in his hands, and not in the hands of fate.

He is our life, and our life is nothing without him.
    And I love his righteous ways.

God bless.

Hi Journey42.  I like your post, well said.

ftk
    Participant

Journey & Toby: I am sad to hear of your pain and suffering for God. My Bible tells me that Jesus my lord and savior came for the purpose of saving mankind from any form of wrath or pain and suffering by preparing a salvation package with his life that would cover taking away sin and all forms of suffering for God. Actually Jesus took our pain and suffering upon himself…for us…so we would not have to suffer ourselves. Saved to the uttermost. Washed clean by the blood of the lamb! Ordained and sanctified for the continuance of the ministry after Jesus left. Jesus effected a new covenant based on faith believing the work is done instead of trying to work out ones own personal salvation. The works of the old covenant never did cleanse the worshiper nor could they. My brothers please make note that you cannot do a thousand things good enough to cleans yourself nor can you do a thousand things bad to separated you from God. Jesus is the total “salvation” sent of God for man. If anyone believes different than its all in Jesus.

My original inquire was to bring to attention to anyone who will see and understand that the word of God/…Jesus… is come to earth in a new/different form….the word/spirit of God and is now separating the sheep and goats….for those who have ears to hear! IMO, TK

ftk
    Participant

Quote (seekingtruth @ Jan. 06 2012,00:31)

Quote (ftk @ Jan. 04 2012,18:42)

Tim,
    What do you make of these scriptures:

Hebrews 12:5 You are children of God, and he speaks words of comfort to you. You have forgotten these words: “My child, don’t think the Lord’s discipline is worth nothing, and don’t stop trying when he corrects you

Revelation 3:19 “I correct and punish the people I love. So show that nothing is more important to you than living right. Change your hearts and lives.

Revelation 19:15 A sharp sword came out of the rider’s mouth, a sword that he would use to defeat the nations. And he will rule the nations with a rod of iron.

While you understand the unselfish part of what love is, I believe you're missing that love will also do what is right for the greater good, just as we correct our kids, out of love (or at least we should) even when sometimes we would rather look the other way not wanting to punish them.

It's my belief that there will still be human beings on earth capable of error during the millineum and we will dispense justice (rule) with Christ.

My opinion – Wm

Wm: God bless your kind ways!

I Hebrews 12:5…someone is being corrected and disciplined!

If a person has just received his salvation package through Jesus and found he was, healed, made whole, cleansed, purified etc., and is in faith believing the gift of God through Jesus unto a perfect man…..he needs no correction or discipline! Only one apart or away from the total package of Christ needs correction.

He is in the truth by faith……If the person believes some of what Jesus did but then some of what they do themselves then they need training or teaching. A person must know that he cannot add one thing or take away one thing from his salvation in Christ. Believe it and its all yours….Dis-believe it and you remain in sin and death, suffering, et.al.!…..

As to Revelation…[“I correct and punish the people I love.] When you go out in public and want to share the “gospel”/”good news” of God be sure to start with that line….the people will leave you in mass! Common man!
    And later….”living right”..! Why come to Jesus if you can live right on your own? If you can change your hearts and minds and save your own soul to perfection unto God then Jesus didn't have to come and die!

God bless you, TK

seekingtruth
    Participant

Tim,
    I agree that faith alone provides the salvation bought through the sacrifice of Jesus. But, if that faith does not produce works, it is not real faith.

James 2:20 Faith that does nothing is worth nothing. Do you want me to prove this to you? 21 Our father Abraham was made right with God by what he did. He offered his son Isaac to God on the altar. 22 So you see that Abraham’s faith and what he did worked together. His faith was made perfect by what he did. 23 This shows the full meaning of the Scriptures that say, “Abraham believed God, and because of this faith he was accepted as one who is right with God.” [e] Abraham was called “God’s friend.” 24 So you see that people are made right with God by what they do. They cannot be made right by faith alone.

One needs to realize, not that they are trying to earn their salvation, but to realize if there is not growth, or if there is wrong living, the need to examine themself to see if they have left (or never had) the faith.

I agree that we should initially present the Gospel, the Love of God, as well as offering scriptures on the wisdom of accepting it.  If the Gospel is embraced, but then later there are not changes in ones life, there is a need to re-examine their faith, sometimes we are used to make someone aware that they may have forsaken their first love.

True faith gives us the Spirit of God and that begins a life long process of change righteous living follows salvation not the other way around.

One last point I agree that if you start leaning on what you do, rather then what He did, then that is a spirit of religion and at that point you've left the path.

My opinion – Wm

Pastry
    Participant

Quote (seekingtruth @ Jan. 07 2012,01:27)
    Tim,
    I agree that faith alone provides the salvation bought through the sacrifice of Jesus. But, if that faith does not produce works, it is not real faith.

James 2:20 Faith that does nothing is worth nothing. Do you want me to prove this to you? 21 Our father Abraham was made right with God by what he did. He offered his son Isaac to God on the altar. 22 So you see that Abraham’s faith and what he did worked together. His faith was made perfect by what he did. 23 This shows the full meaning of the Scriptures that say, “Abraham believed God, and because of this faith he was accepted as one who is right with God.” [e] Abraham was called “God’s friend.” 24 So you see that people are made right with God by what they do. They cannot be made right by faith alone.

One needs to realize, not that they are trying to earn their salvation, but to realize if there is not growth, or if there is wrong living, the need to examine themself to see if they have left (or never had) the faith.

I agree that we should initially present the Gospel, the Love of God, as well as offering scriptures on the wisdom of accepting it.  If the Gospel is embraced, but then later there are not changes in ones life, there is a need to re-examine their faith, sometimes we are used to make someone aware that they may have forsaken their first love.

True faith gives us the Spirit of God and that begins a life long process of change righteous living follows salvation not the other way around.

One last point I agree that if you start leaning on what you do, rather then what He did, then that is a spirit of religion and at that point you've left the path.

My opinion – Wm

Very well said Wm.

Georg

ftk
    Participant

My friend Wm: Bless you, I would like to point out some thoughts your post brought up. Pertaining to Abraham he was righteous by faith in God. The righteousness of God is when one has faith in what God says. Believing God is faith! Whatever God says, when taken internally and held as truth is faith! It does not say that Abraham was righteous by his works or deeds.

Faith is the only connection man can have with God! God is in the mind/heart of a believer. We cannot see or touch God. He dwells in our hearts/minds! The entire salvation package from Jesus our lord is accepted by faith!

Abraham was made or accounted as righteous by faith in God. Abraham believed and it was accounted to him righteousness!! James was not saying that righteousness unto God is by faith and by works or performance. James is referring to faith now in this life…after salvation! Faith is faith! In this world faith is a bridge that connects the spirit/mental/thought with material manifestation. If a man has a loaded gun and has faith that the gun can shoot and can kill him….that faith alone is enough! Shooting yourself to prove faith is not what James is saying. He is saying I will show you the works of a particular faith/belief will always follow. Not works of the law for salvation! Whatever you say you have faith to receive, in this world, is dead until you express that faith outside yourself. Faith to get a new car is believing until you bring it to fruition/manifestation.

Do you believe James is saying, come to God in pureness of mind, cleansed by the blood of Jesus once forever……yet go back to the law of rules and works and deeds to maintain your faith? Or do you believe that salvation by faith in the works that Jesus Christ did must be re-worked to eradicate sin? If you believe(have faith) that Jesus saved you from sin, once, for all time, whether you do another thing in life, you are eternally saved and made whole by that “final” sacrifice!! IMO, much love, TK

seekingtruth
    Participant

Tim,
    Perhaps you're misunderstanding me, I want to be clear, one does not obatain salvation through anything but faith in what God did through His Son. But, for those of us who love God (the source of true faith, loving God) we will want to please Him (its something you do for those you love) so we will conform to the image of His Son, our brother with whom we will share in all that God has for Him.

Once again, works are a result of salvation, not, salvation a result of works. What I was saying is if one claims to have salvation yet continues to live like the devil, then there is cause to question how genuine their faith is. The same applies for those who's love has grown cold and despite having started off well they have forsaken their first love and begin to indulge the desires of the flesh.

Faith saves us but it is not a one time event but a life lived faithfully.

My opinion – Wm

seekingtruth
    Participant

Thank you Georg, God has been good to me.

Pastry
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Jan. 07 2012,22:03)
    My friend Wm: Bless you,  I would like to point out some thoughts your post brought up.  Pertaining to Abraham he was righteous by faith in God. The righteousness of God is when one has faith in what God says. Believing God is faith! Whatever God says, when taken internally and held as truth is faith! It does not say that Abraham was righteous by his works or deeds.

Faith is the only connection man can have with God! God is in the mind/heart of a believer. We cannot see or touch God. He dwells in our hearts/minds! The entire salvation package from Jesus our lord is accepted by faith!

Abraham was made or accounted as righteous by faith in God. Abraham believed and it was accounted to him righteousness!! James was not saying that righteousness unto God is by faith and by works or performance. James is referring to faith now in this life…after salvation!  Faith is faith! In this world faith is a bridge that connects the spirit/mental/thought with material manifestation. If a man has a loaded gun and has faith that the gun can shoot and can kill him….that faith alone is enough! Shooting yourself to prove faith is not what James is saying. He is saying I will show you the works of a particular faith/belief will always follow. Not works of the law for salvation!  Whatever you say you have faith to receive, in this world, is dead until you express that faith outside yourself. Faith to get a new car is believing until you bring it to fruition/manifestation.

Do you believe James is saying, come to God in pureness of mind, cleansed by the blood of Jesus once forever……yet go back to the law of rules and works and deeds to maintain your faith? Or do you believe that salvation by faith in the works that Jesus Christ did  must be re-worked to eradicate sin?  If you believe(have faith) that Jesus saved you from sin, once, for all time, whether you do another thing in life, you are eternally saved and made whole by that “final” sacrifice!! IMO, much love, TK

ftk

Did not Abraham prove his faith by his work?

Did he not climb that mountain, ready to sacrifice his son?

That was WORK, done BY faith.

Georg

Viewing 20 posts - 141 through 160 (of 270 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account