Who will Christ and his Saints be ruling over?

Viewing 20 posts - 121 through 140 (of 270 total)
  • Author
    Ed J
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Jan. 03 2012,22:24)

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 03 2012,21:21)
    Hi Tim,

You continue to say that sin (in essence) cannot separate you from God; but this is NOT true!

look at what Jesus said…
    “why call ye me, Lord, Lord, and do not the things which I say? (Luke 6:46)

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Ed: I fail to see where it says anything about sin!

TK

Hi Tim,

What do “YOU” call disobedience to God?

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Jan. 03 2012,22:26)

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 03 2012,22:22)
    Tim Said:

You say you have no sin, because there is no law, right? (NO)WRONG! I HAVE NO SIN BECAUSE JESUS TOOK IT AWAY FROM ME. WHEN JESUS CLEANSED ME HE WASHED
    ME CLEAN WITH THE WORDS FROM GOD (Eph.5:26)…..(YES)NOW, LET ME SAY, I AGREE THAT SINCE THERE IS NO LAW OR RULES OF CONDUCT, THERE IS NO SIN…!  

Kind-of a yes/no answer; huh, Tim?

God bless

Ed: Nope!  Just two different ways that there is no sin!! IMO, TK

Hi Tim,

So then why did you say 'wrong', if this is what you believe?

God bless

ftk
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 03 2012,21:26)
    tk

ftk, I'm sorry, I must have understood wrong.

so you do and practice wrongdoing by your own admitings

Actually I am so full of love from God I can't even conscious-free step on bugs. I'm ten times harder on myself than I ever was thinking I was a sinner. Seeing and understanding God as love and not a warlord ready to kill has produced much love and joy in my heart. I can't wait to pass it out to whosoever will hear! IMO,TK

ftk
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 03 2012,22:29)

Quote (ftk @ Jan. 03 2012,22:24)

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 03 2012,21:21)
    Hi Tim,

You continue to say that sin (in essence) cannot separate you from God; but this is NOT true!

look at what Jesus said…

God bless

Ed: I fail to see where it says anything about sin!

TK

Hi Tim,

What do “YOU” call disobedience to God?

God bless

Not believing his words of truth from Jesus!! TK

terraricca
    Participant

tk

4) not by anything he does or doesn't do himself he…ANYTHING A MAN DOES OR ATTEMPTS TO DO WITHIN HIS OWN POWER….. TO GAIN ACCEPTANCE OR PLEASE OR PACIFY GOD….BECOMES AN IDOL UNTO THE MAN…HE BEGINS TO WORSHIP THE WORK OF HIS HANDS INSTEAD OF THE ONE WHO MADE HIM CLEAN.

so please have scriptures beside those four items

[/B]Jas 2:14 What good is it, my brothers, if a man claims to have faith but has no deeds? Can such faith save him?
    Jas 2:15 Suppose a brother or sister is without clothes and daily food.
    Jas 2:16 If one of you says to him, “Go, I wish you well; keep warm and well fed,” but does nothing about his physical needs, what good is it?
    Jas 2:17 In the same way, faith by itself, if it is not accompanied by action, is dead.
    Jas 2:18 But someone will say, “You have faith; I have deeds.”
    Show me your faith without deeds, and I will show you my faith by what I do.
    Jas 2:19 You believe that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that—and shudder.
    Jas 2:20 You foolish man, do you want evidence that faith without deeds is useless ?

RO 14:8 for if we live, we live for the Lord, or if we die, we die for the Lord; therefore whether we live or die, we are the Lord’s.

Ro 9:11 Yet, before the twins were born or had done anything good or bad—in order that God’s purpose in election might stand:
    Ro 9:12 not by works but by him who calls—she was told, “The older will serve the younger.”
    Ro 9:13 Just as it is written: “Jacob I loved, but Esau I hated.”
    Ro 9:14 What then shall we say? Is God unjust? Not at all!
    Ro 9:15 For he says to Moses,
    “I will have mercy on whom I have mercy,
    and I will have compassion on whom I have compassion.”
    Ro 9:16 It does not, therefore, depend on man’s desire or effort, but on God’s mercy.
    Ro 9:17 For the Scripture says to Pharaoh: “I raised you up for this very purpose, that I might display my power in you and that my name might be proclaimed in all the earth.”
    Ro 9:18 Therefore God has mercy on whom he wants to have mercy, and he hardens whom he wants to harden.
    Ro 9:19 One of you will say to me: “Then why does God still blame us? For who resists his will?”
    Ro 9:20 But who are you, O man, to talk back to God? “Shall what is formed say to him who formed it, ‘Why did you make me like this?’ ”
    Ro 9:21 Does not the potter have the right to make out of the same lump of clay some pottery for noble purposes and some for common use?
    Ro 9:22 What if God, choosing to show his wrath and make his power known, bore with great patience the objects of his wrath—prepared for destruction?
    Ro 9:23 What if he did this to make the riches of his glory known to the objects of his mercy, whom he prepared in advance for glory—
    Ro 9:24 even us, whom he also called, not only from the Jews but also from the Gentiles?
    Ro 9:25 As he says in Hosea:
    “I will call them ‘my people’ who are not my people;
    and I will call her ‘my loved one’ who is not my loved one,”
    Ro 9:26 and,
    “It will happen that in the very place where it was said to them,
    ‘You are not my people,’
    they will be called ‘sons of the living God.’ ”
    Ro 9:27 Isaiah cries out concerning Israel:
    “Though the number of the Israelites be like the sand by the sea,
    only the remnant will be saved.
    Ro 9:28 For the Lord will carry out
    his sentence on earth with speed and finality.”

IT IS NOT IN MEN POWER TO DIRECT ANYTHING ,MEN ONLY HAVE A CHOICE SERVE GOD OR NOT,BUT EITHER WAY ,MEN AS STILL TO LIVE ON UNTIL DEAD AND LIVE IN THE KNOWLEDGE OF GOD 'S WILL OR DO WHAT HE WANT AND SO IGNORE IT ,THIS IS WHAT WILL BE JUDGED ,ACCORDING TO WHAT WE HAVE DONE OR NOT DONE ,THIS MEAN ACTIONS,DEEDS WORKS, BUT ALL OF OUR DEEDS,ACTIONS,AND WORKS CAN BE DONE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD,THIS IS HOW WE BECOME ONE WITH CHRIST AND HIS FATHER

WE ARE NOT SAVED BY OUR ACTION ,DEEDS OR WORKS,BUT BY THE GRACE OF GOD =GRACE= THE FREE GIFT FROM GOD TO ANYONE THAT LOVE'S HIM,AND SO DO ALL HIS ACTION,DEEDS,WORKS FOR GOD.

Pierre

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Jan. 04 2012,05:26)

Tim Said:

You say you have no sin, because there is no law, right? (NO)WRONG! I HAVE NO SIN BECAUSE JESUS TOOK IT AWAY FROM ME. WHEN JESUS CLEANSED ME HE WASHED
    ME CLEAN WITH THE WORDS FROM GOD (Eph.5:26)…..(YES)NOW, LET ME SAY, I AGREE THAT SINCE THERE IS NO LAW OR RULES OF CONDUCT, THERE IS NO SIN…!  

God bless

tk

the law is still there ;and in effect ;Paul says that the law is there for the law breakers ,

so if you are a law breaker ,it will be by the law that you will be judged ,got it ??

now for those who obey the will of God the law as no power because they do no longer break it ,got it ??

Pierre

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 03 2012,22:43)

Tim Said:

God bless

tk

the law is still there ;and in effect ;Paul says that the law is there for the law breakers ,

so if you are a law breaker ,it will be by the law that you will be judged ,got it ??

now for those who obey the will of God the law as no power because they do no longer break it ,got it ??

Pierre

Hi Pierre,

I cannot understand how Tim can possibly miss this OBVIOUS TRUTH!

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus.
    holycitybiblecode.org

ftk
    Participant

Pierre; Lighten up a bit you seem to be getting angry. I'm writing about peace and love from God to man, how can you be angry?

Jn 15:7 If you remain in me and my words remain in you;;DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT CHRIST IS SAYING ?…..lets take a look at the actual word he used…KJV.[''abide''; dwell in, make their home in, live in] Apparently you don't!

[….IN PLAIN ENGLISH]….. IT SAY “MY OFFER TO YOU IS CONDITIONAL TO YOU OBEYING MY WORDS “(It does not say those words, you do, you wrote them in and they are incorrect)(The truth is if you “abide” in my words…and my words ''abide” in you it is forever, until you only can kick them out)….. AND IF YOU DO i WILL CONTINUE TO LOVE YOU IF NOT THEN YOU WOULD BE HISTORY AND WE My FATHER AND I WILL REPLACE YOU BY ANOTHER THAT OBEYS AND LOVE US,…….''doing'' has nothing whatsoever to do what he is saying…!!

If someones words are accepted as truth they go inside the hearing person and become part of him. When Gods words come to you there is only one condition (unless otherwise stated)…that one condition is accept and believe. If one accepts and believes Gods words as their truth they cannot be taken away again. The words/spirit of God will remain in a mans heart as his truth until he personally rejects it! IMO, TK

ftk
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 03 2012,22:49)

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 03 2012,22:43)

Tim Said:

God bless

tk

Pierre

Hi Pierre,

I cannot understand how Tim can possibly miss this OBVIOUS TRUTH!

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus.
    holycitybiblecode.org

Ed and Pierre: NO BIG DEAL! You have chosen to be under the law of Moses or the Jewish law or some law of the old testament. That's fine with me. I have no problem with you choosing to believe anything you want. However the scriptures read to you so be it.

For me unequivocally the old testament and its laws are completed and fulfilled in Jesus.

We have been given the Kingdom of God, the New Jerusalem, Jesus which came (down) from God in truth. The truth Jesus gave us is from God for mankind to eat and drink and become ONE with. If we abide in Gods words from Jesus and Gods words abide in us we are ONE kingdom of kings and priests unto God. Ruling over the darkness, lies, evil, sickness, disease, and death in all forms. The temptations that come to us are to steal away that truth of life and goodness, kill the life and freedom God gave us and destroy the truth of God growing in a man. Whosoever endures against the wiles of evil lies and holds on to faith in the truth and never lets it go is saved and made whole.

You fellas can and have already made up(actually accepted) your religious beliefs, some from God, mostly from religious men which align with most all the others I have ever read. I was where you both are….now I am here! I think I 'am growing you may think I going backwards. Whatever…this is my truth. TK

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Tim,

I will continue to show you God's truth,
    even if you continue to put 'YOUR truth' above his.

God bless

ftk
    Participant

Wow Ed: I've already been where you are in your understanding of the Bible. I was attempting to show you Gods real truth.Truth not gleaned from other influences, commentaries and doctrines. Nobody has paid a penny toward my thirty thousand hours of searching for truth. I doubt you can say the same. Real valuable truth is under the surface. Valuable gemstones are seldom on the surface. One must did down to find the greatest value. I have totally surpassed your doctrines which are mostly accepted and common in religious circles. Yes the truth that I have since leaving the anti-christ church has been given directly to me from my God. Everyone has a God. There are trillions of Gods on the earth. You think yours is deep truth but it is still the wide gate that leads to destruction because the law cleanses nothing or nobody!! Jesus is the only door.

God is to each one what that person believes the scriptures say he is. The scriptures vary from an old testament, thundering, powerful, wrathful, angry God that kills and maims at will or he might love you, help you, save you depending on his mood of the time. This is all past for me. I would never say I am full or have all the truth because it is inexhaustible truth of God. In your position it is truly very hard to go just with God because if you don't preach pretty close to the acceptable line you could loose following and money. It reveals your pompous attitude just when you make reference to….God's truth….! Believe me, its your truth and my truth, we neither one have Gods truth in full! Gods truth will always be a single mans perception as to what he believes God to be! TK

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Jan. 04 2012,02:34)
    Wow Ed: I've already been where you are in your understanding of the Bible. I was attempting to show you Gods real truth.Truth not gleaned from other influences, commentaries and doctrines. (1)Nobody has paid a penny toward my thirty thousand hours of searching for truth. (2)I doubt you can say the same. Real valuable truth is under the surface. (3)Valuable gemstones are seldom on the surface. One must did down to find the greatest value. (4)I have totally surpassed your doctrines which are mostly accepted and common in religious circles. (5)Yes the truth that I have since leaving the anti-christ church has been given directly to me from my God. (6)Everyone has a God. There are trillions of Gods on the earth. (7)You think yours is deep truth but it is still the wide gate that leads to destruction because the law cleanses nothing or nobody!! Jesus is the only door.

(8) God is to each one what that person believes the scriptures say he is. The scriptures vary from an old testament, thundering, powerful, wrathful, angry God that kills and maims at will or he might love you, help you, save you depending on his mood of the time. This is all past for me. I would never say I am full or have all the truth because it is inexhaustible truth of God. (9)In your position it is truly very hard to go just with God because if you don't preach pretty close to the acceptable line you could loose following and money. (10)It reveals your pompous attitude just when you make reference to….God's truth….! (11)Believe me, its your truth and my truth, we neither one have Gods truth in full! Gods truth will always be a single mans perception as to what he believes God to be! TK

Hi Tim,

1) Are you asking for charity now?
    2) What do you mean?
    3) Perhaps you will consider my research then? (Click to thread)
    4) HA Ha ha ha ha!!!
    5) What anti-christ church did you go to?
    6) Atheists claim they don't.
    7) HA Ha ha ha ha!!! I thought you weren't suppose to judge?

8) Spin, spin, and more spin.
    9) Where do you get your information from, a crackerjack box?
    10 Your on a roll with the slander. You do know you're going to have to give an account to God, don't you?
    11) If you don't mind, I'll stick with God's truth (2Tm.5:18)
        “beware lest ye also, being led away with the error of the wicked, fall from your own stedfastness.” (2 Peter 3:17)

God bless

Marlin1
    Participant

Brother Tim,

What you believe is not new. Arminianism has been around for a long time. There are those that believe just the opposite in Calvinism. Now the truth, as in most things somewhere down the middle of the road.

In this I agree with you, We should never serve God through Fear or because of a law, which these two go hand in hand . We should serve God because we LOVE Him so much and we don't want to hurt Him.

It is like this, we should not look at other women, not because it is bad or sinful or such, which it is. We should not look at other women, because of the Love in our hearts for our wives. This is the same way that we should serve God.

God Bless
    Marlin

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Marlin1 @ Jan. 04 2012,17:44)
    Brother Tim,

What you believe is not new.  Arminianism has been around for a long time.  There are those that believe just the opposite in Calvinism.  Now the truth, as in most things somewhere down the middle of the road.

In this I agree with you,  We should never serve God through Fear or because of a law, which these two go hand in hand .  We should serve God because we LOVE Him so much and we don't want to hurt Him.

It is like this, we should not look at other women, not because it is bad or sinful or such, which it is.  We should not look at other women, because of the Love in our hearts for our wives.  This is the same way that we should serve God.

God Bless
    Marlin

Marlin

In this I agree with you, We should never serve God through Fear or because of a law, which these two go hand in hand . We should serve God because we LOVE Him so much and we don't want to hurt Him.

no one can hurt God ,we only can not give him honor,and glory what he deserves to receive from his creation and our true love

love from a son to his father,that is,

It is like this, we should not look at other women,

look at women with lust in our mind that is ;because if it is not so then i have to walk with a paper bag over my head
    :D

Pierre

Marlin1
    Participant

Brother Pierre,

I have to disagree with your statement
    no one can hurt God ,we only can not give him honor,and glory what he deserves to receive from his creation and our true love

It always hurt me when one of my children did things that were wrong.
    Not physical, but it still hurt. And I believe it hurts my Lord when I do something wrong.

God Bless you in your search
    Marlin

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Marlin1 @ Jan. 04 2012,19:32)
    Brother Pierre,

I have to disagree with your statement

It always hurt me when one of my children did things that were wrong.
    Not physical, but it still hurt.  And I believe it hurts my Lord when I do something wrong.

God Bless you in your search
    Marlin

Marlin

so God is sentimental like humans ,right ??

Marlin1
    Participant

Brother Pierre,

You don't believe that our Lord and Savior has feelings?

HEBREWS 4:15
    » 15 † For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin.

God Bless
    Marlin

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Marlin1 @ Jan. 04 2012,22:27)
    Brother Pierre,

You don't believe that our Lord and Savior has feelings?

HEBREWS 4:15
    »     15     †     For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin.

God Bless
    Marlin

Marlin

But this is Christ you talking about,is it not ?

Pierre

ftk
    Participant

Quote (Marlin1 @ Jan. 04 2012,10:44)
    Brother Tim,

What you believe is not new.  Arminianism has been around for a long time.  There are those that believe just the opposite in Calvinism.  Now the truth, as in most things somewhere down the middle of the road.

In this I agree with you,  We should never serve God through Fear or because of a law, which these two go hand in hand .  We should serve God because we LOVE Him so much and we don't want to hurt Him.

It is like this, we should not look at other women, not because it is bad or sinful or such, which it is.  We should not look at other women, because of the Love in our hearts for our wives.  This is the same way that we should serve God.

God Bless
    Marlin

Marlin: Thanks for the peace you posted. The very thing I hate about most preachers today is that they are taught from day one that they are called with a special calling and put on a pedestal to teach which is anti-christ. We are all equal yet in the Kingdom the least is the greatest! Thanks for your kind note! TK

ftk
    Participant

I have a question for anyone and everyone! This thread is….Who will Christ and his Saints be ruling over? My question desiring input is how will “love” rule anything? Love seeketh not its own way! Love is God according to Jesus (not according to the old testament)! The greatest confusion in Bible study IMO, is….what is God! I have spent much time and effort to find a loving God that Jesus revealed. Yet most religions and chruches fear the wrath of God….that can't be love? But one must be extremely selective in the old testament to find love. In the old, God also was absolutely a respecter of certain persons!! In most ways God was not expressed as love! I follow only Jesus so I only find a God of love in the New Testament. Open topic! Lets hear it! TK

Viewing 20 posts - 121 through 140 (of 270 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account