Who will Christ and his Saints be ruling over?

Viewing 20 posts - 101 through 120 (of 270 total)
  • Author
    seekingtruth
    Participant

Tim,
    I believe you have a better understanding on the love and forgiveness of God then most of us, however I fear you have taken too broad of an interpretation on the forgiveness of sin.

Please consider these scriptures:

Romans 6:15 What then? Shall we sin because we are not under law but under grace? May it never be!

1 John 2:1 My little children, I am writing these things to you so that you may not sin. And if anyone sins, we have an Advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous

James 1:27 Pure and undefiled religion in the sight of our God and Father is this: to visit orphans and widows in their distress, and to keep oneself unstained by the world.

Titus 2:11 For the grace of God has appeared bringing salvation to all men, 12 instructing us to deny ungodliness and worldly desires and to live sensibly, righteously and godly in the present age

Wm

ftk
    Participant

Quote (seekingtruth @ Jan. 01 2012,22:11)
    Tim,
    I believe you have a better understanding on the love and forgiveness of God then most of us, however I fear you have taken too broad of an interpretation on the forgiveness of sin.

Please consider these scriptures:

Romans 6:15 What then? Shall we sin because we are not under law but under grace? May it never be!

1 John 2:1 My little children, I am writing these things to you so that you may not sin. And if anyone sins, we have an Advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous

James 1:27 Pure and undefiled religion in the sight of our God and Father is this: to visit orphans and widows in their distress, and to keep oneself unstained by the world.

Titus 2:11 For the grace of God has appeared bringing salvation to all men, 12 instructing us to deny ungodliness and worldly desires and to live sensibly, righteously and godly in the present age

Wm

seeking truth: Greetings and bless you in Christ Jesus:

The key for me in understanding Gods gift to man through Jesus is the word “sin”! I know most people believe “sin” to be something they “do” or “don't do” in this life on earth. I have found this to be wrong thinking. Sin is not an action in Gods spirit world. The spirit world or God is made up of “thought creations” by mind. Mind is the creative energy composition of God given to each man to go forth and create life just like his Father in heaven.

I will try not to get wordy and deep in areas that demand questions of verification and require proof of substantiation.

I believe ''sin'' is a self-condemning belief, a person creates in his mind, about something himself or someone else has said or done, that would cause separation from perfect union with God! The belief of a wrong done causing God to separate from man.

There can be no actual separation between God and man because God is everywhere. Where would he go…he's already there! So, for one to “seem” to be separated from God can only be an “errant belief” in his mind. It is not truth. It is an ” lying illusion” by the person, held in their mind that makes them believe they are separated from God for some reason.

To come to God or Go away from God, is all in the mind. God doesn't go anywhere. That's why he will never leave you or forsake you. YET, if in your power mind of Christ,… you ''believe” something done has separated you from God and you “feel” separated from God, in you own mind, by your own choice, then TO YOU, YOU ARE SEPARATED!!…….BUT NOT IN TRUTH! ITS AN ERROR/SIN AGAINST THE TRUTH…..SIN IS A WRONG BELIEF OF SEPARATION FROM GOD!!

Next is recognizing that Jesus came for the purpose of saving man from this errant belief of separation. HOW WOULD HE DO THAT? BY TELLING US THE TRUTH. Jesus came and took away our sin. As far as the east is from the west so far has he removed our transgressions/sin! Jesus saved the world from sin.

In this light read the scriptures and see if they fit a wrong belief or a wrong action or deed.(pertaining to God not earthly things)

Shall we sin because we are not under a law but grace. No…never ever ever ever again will I let…wrong thinking…convince me of sin in my life. Jesus made me clean(John 15:3) I am washed by the blood, I am sanctified through his words from God….SIN IS EVICTED FROM A GOD FEARING MAN THROUGH THE WORDS FROM JESUS.

We were in sin but the truth set us free. NOTHING YOU CAN DO CAN SEPARATE YOU FROM GOD EVER AGAIN…..UNLESS….WE TURN BACK TO BELIEVING IN SIN…THEN THERE IS NO COVERING FOR OUR MORONIC RELIGIOUS BELIEFS!!

………………..

The truth/grace of God(Jesus) has appeared & brought us salvation from sin….deny saying you are ungodly and all forms of ungodliness….live righteously (as though righteous) and godly(forgiving any and all)……for that is what you have been made in Christ!! IMO, TK

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Jan. 01 2012,04:54)
    Pierre: All are my friends. I see no sin in anyone! My love is to everyone. My only enemy is anti-truth/religion! RELIGION SAYS YOU MUST LOOK A CERTAIN WAY, ACT A CERTAIN WAY, AND TRUDGE THROUGH LIFE IN PAIN AND AGONY TIL YOU DIE AND GO TO HEAVEN! Anti-truth, which is religion, represents hate, evil, sin, wars, anger, haughtiness, uppity, better than thou mentality that says….don't you see what a ''good” christian I am and how I don't do like these others who are sinners, bad people, do bad, should be killed soon by the god I serve…! Religious creations that look for death, and wars, destruction of all kinds, especially the bad folks, that sin and do bad stuff!! Judgmental religion I hate with their follow the leader mentality at the “Church” full of “sheeple”, which is not the church of God. We are the body of Christ

There is a strange thing that happens to a man when he truly comes to God through Jesus and finds out he is totally forgiven, has no sin whatsoever, is clean, pure, whole, saved from death and destruction of evil beliefs!! Once he understands these truths and turns around as a perfected son of God, not by anything he does or doesn't do himself he…..

……. SO WANTS TO SHARE WITH HIS BRETHERIN THIS WONDERFUL TRUTH, GIVEN FREELY TO ALL WHO WILL ACCEPT BY FAITH!! THIS IS THE GOSPEL. FOR EVERYONE. WHOSOEVER WILL COME AND BELIEVE AND ACCEPT WHAT JESUS HAS DONE AND FINISHED. ITS FOR NOW NOT LATER. ITS FOR THE EARTH REALM. IT IS BRINGING HEAVEN AND EARTH TOGETHER, ETERNAL LIFE WILL NEVER DIE.  IMO, TK

tk

There is a strange thing that happens to a man when he truly comes to God through Jesus and finds out he is totally forgiven, has no sin whatsoever, is clean, pure, whole, saved from death and destruction of evil beliefs!! Once he understands these truths and turns around as a perfected son of God, not by anything he does or doesn't do himself he…..

show me the scriptures that says that ,

……. SO WANTS TO SHARE WITH HIS BRETHERIN THIS WONDERFUL TRUTH, GIVEN FREELY TO ALL WHO WILL ACCEPT BY FAITH!! THIS IS THE GOSPEL. FOR EVERYONE. WHOSOEVER WILL COME AND BELIEVE AND ACCEPT WHAT JESUS HAS DONE AND FINISHED. ITS FOR NOW NOT LATER. ITS FOR THE EARTH REALM. IT IS BRINGING HEAVEN AND EARTH TOGETHER, ETERNAL LIFE WILL NEVER DIE.  IMO, TK

what part are you doing or anyone else in this action ???

show me scriptures to confirm of what you say is true,

there are a few item ;1)has no sin whatsoever, is clean, pure, whole,

2) saved from death and destruction of evil beliefs!!
                                  3)  Once he understands these truths and turns around as a perfected son of God,

4) not by anything he does or doesn't do himself he…

so please have scriptures beside those four items

Pierre

toby
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Jan. 01 2012,21:30)
    Please try to quote accurately!

ftk, I'm sorry, I must have understood wrong.

the Churches you refer to are not the church which is the body of Christ! The human body is the true/truth church, not made with hands, brick and mortar. Religion strikes again!

I agree.

So what do you think about the more than 120 people that were in the upper room that came staggering out into the street laughing and falling on the ground but even said….we are not drunk as you might think because it was early not because they didn't drink…!

Where does it say they came staggering out into the street laughing???
    Ok, I'll take a look…

Acts 2 – nowhere.

You are right…God does not dwell with sin…You must be sin-free in heart for God to dwell within you.

OK.  We agree on that.

Again, sorry I misunderstood you.

ftk
    Participant

Pierre: Bless you this day:

……….You ask…….what part are you doing or anyone else in this action ???……THERE IS ONLY ONE REQUIREMENT BY GOD PERTAINING TO THE ENTIRE SALVATION PACKAGE EXECUTED AND PRESENTED BY JESUS….SALVATION IS FOR….WHOSOEVER WILL ACCEPT AND BELIEVE THE GIFT FROM GOD…. WITHOUT MIXING ANYTHING THEY CAN DO TO ADD TO IT OR HELP IT….PURE FAITH ALONE…JESUS DID IT ALL!

……………show me scriptures to confirm of what you say is true,……ACTUALLY THIS IS THE GOSPEL OF JESUS, THE KINGDOM OF GOD, THE WORLD OF SPIRIT, THE TRUTH FROM ON HIGH, THE FOUR GOSPELS, FIRST…THEN LETTERS AND THINGS PERTAINING TO EVENTS OF THAT TIME WRITTEN BY MEN….SADLY I HAVE WRITTEN YOU MANY, MANY SCRIPTURES AND YOU APPARENTLY REFUSE TO ACCEPT THEM.

there are a few item ;1)has no sin whatsoever, is clean, pure, whole,….JOHN 15:3..NOW…YE ARE CLEAN, THROUGH THE WORD WHICH I HAVE SPOKEN UNTO YOU…ABIDE(live, dwell, make your home) IN ME(my words)……John15:16….I HAVE CHOSEN YOU…AND ORDAINED YOU TO BRING FORTH MUCH FRUIT…..JOHN1:29….JOHN ACKNOWLEDGED THAT THE LAMB OF GOD, JESUS, TAKETH AWAY THE SIN OF THE WORLD….ROM6:18….BEING MADE FREE FROM SIN…ROM.7:8…WITHOUT THE LAW..SIN IS DEAD(doesn't exist)….Rom.8:2…HAS MADE ME FREE FROM THE…'' LAW OF SIN AND DEATH''!…..HEB.9:26…HATH APPEARED TO PUT AWAY SIN…1JOHN5:17…ALL UNRIGHTEOUSNESS IS SIN….REMEMBER, RIGHTEOUSNESS IS BY FAITH….SO UNRIGHTEOUSNESS WOULD BE BELIEVING WRONGLY THAT ONE IS NOT RIGHTEOUS! LIKEWISE, SIN IS BELIEVING WRONGLY THAT “SIN” STILL BESETS YOU WHEN IT HAS BEEN TAKEN AWAY BY JESUS!! SIN IS GONE! IT IS NOT WHAT YOU ''DO'' OR HOW YOU ''ACT'' IT IS WHAT YOU BELIEVE!!

2) saved from death and destruction of evil beliefs!! WHAT ON EARTH WOULD YOU BE SAVED FROM IF IT WEREN'T FROM EVIL, DEATH AND DESTRUCTION? JESUS CAME TO GIVE US LIFE MORE ABUNDANT! IF MANKIND STOPPED BELIEVING IN EVIL THERE WOULD BE NO EVIL(AS WAS IN THE BEGINNING)! NO EVIL NO DEATH…ETERNAL LIFE…BUT LEAVE IT UP TO RELIGION, THEY ARE LOOKING FOR MORE HELL, TORTURE, WARS, KILLING, DEVASTATION ON MANKIND….TO TAKE AWAY THEIR OWN SIN!

3) Once he understands these truths and turns around as a perfected son of God,….JOHN 17:23…THAT THEY MAY BE MADE PERFECT IN ONENESS(BY FAITH)…EPH.4:13…MADE UNTO A PERFECT MAN…2TIM.3:17…THAT THE MAN OF GOD BE MADE PERFECT….2COR.13:11…BE YE PERFECT….!

4) not by anything he does or doesn't do himself he…ANYTHING A MAN DOES OR ATTEMPTS TO DO WITHIN HIS OWN POWER….. TO GAIN ACCEPTANCE OR PLEASE OR PACIFY GOD….BECOMES AN IDOL UNTO THE MAN…HE BEGINS TO WORSHIP THE WORK OF HIS HANDS INSTEAD OF THE ONE WHO MADE HIM CLEAN.

so please have scriptures beside those four items

GOD BLESS, TK

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Jan. 02 2012,01:10)
    I believe ''sin'' is a self-condemning belief, a person creates in his mind, about something himself or someone else has said or done,
    that would cause separation from perfect union with God! The belief of a wrong done causing God to separate from man.

Hi Tim, it doesn't matter what you believe if YOUR beliefs are not Scriptural.

Isaiah 59:2 But your iniquities have separated between you and your God,
    and your sins have hid his face from you, that he will not hear.

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (toby @ Jan. 01 2012,15:31)

Quote (ftk @ Dec. 31 2011,21:54)
    Pierre: All are my friends. I see no sin in anyone! My love is to everyone. My only enemy is anti-truth/religion! RELIGION SAYS YOU MUST LOOK A CERTAIN WAY, ACT A CERTAIN WAY, AND TRUDGE THROUGH LIFE IN PAIN AND AGONY TIL YOU DIE AND GO TO HEAVEN! Anti-truth, which is religion, represents hate, evil, sin, wars, anger, haughtiness, uppity, better than thou mentality that says….don't you see what a ''good” christian I am and how I don't do like these others who are sinners, bad people, do bad, should be killed soon by the god I serve…! Religious creations that look for death, and wars, destruction of all kinds, especially the bad folks, that sin and do bad stuff!! Judgmental religion I hate with their follow the leader mentality at the “Church” full of “sheeple”, which is not the church of God. We are the body of Christ

Hello ftk.

I have read some of your posts and I see that you believe that mankind is in their own Kingdom, with (Themself?) as their King?

Firstly, please note:  Jesus is out Lord, the Head of the Body, and God the Father is the Head of Jesus, our God and His God – we are not the head of ourself – though man is the head of the woman.  If we make ourself out to be our own Kings or Lords or Gods then we are at risk of what was warned about in 2nd Thess: That Man makes HIMSELF out to BE GOD.  No, my friend.

Firstly, don't be fooled that God is like a big Santa Claus sitting on a cloud.  God is stern; tough; God disciplines those He loves.

Have you ever experienced this?

Today, we have this 'feel good' spiritual thing happening in the Churches and in the World.  We have teenagers with their music, drugs, and sex etc.  Adults too.  In churches – what do you see ?  Would you believe me if I told you that they (From what I have heard) – are rolling around on the floor in laughter?  Preachers are standing swaying laughing as if drunk?  Now you may say this is OK.

Jesus said to be Awake, to be sure that you are not Deceived.  Paul said:  that because they have refused to believe the truth they were handed over to Deception.  

IMO, God's truth does fill you with joy and love and submission, but…it's different.  God also disciplines us with love – always with love – to those whom He loves.  and this includes abstraining from sin.  Sin and God don't mix, neither does believing a lie.  All liars will be in the Lake of Fire.  And all those who believe a lie will be destroyed (2nd Thess)

What we all should do then is Humble oursleves.  
    It is good to love as love is from God, but we also care.  Empathy and compassion are of God.  

But on saying that we also have to beware…because in the last days will come seducing SPIRITS.

If i have misunderstood anything please tell me thank you.

toby: Greetings and blessings to you!

I have read some of your posts and I see that you believe that mankind is in their own Kingdom, with (Themself?) as their King?

…..

Please try to quote accurately! I have always agreed with Jesus who came to teach the Kingdom of God and said at Luke17-21 ….the Kingdom doesn't come with observation(you won't see it)…..Neither say look here or look there..for behold…THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS WITHIN YOU!!….So now there is no question where it is!!

Revelation 1:6…Jesus hath [made us] kings and priests unto God….! I didn't make myself a king and a priest.

Revelation 5:10…and hast made us unto our God,…kings and priests; and we shall reign on the earth…..! Now there is no question…Jesus is King of kings….Jesus is high Priest of his body which is the church, we are priests of our temples within.

I do not make myself anything! I came believing myself as a nothing through religion. Jesus and the spirit words from God made me what I am. I only claim what they say is true.

God is love….love is greater than Santa! You might want to look up the word “discipline”….God teaches whom he ''loves''… he doesn't spank them! I smell stinky religion!

….Would you believe me if I told you that they (From what I have heard) – are rolling around on the floor in laughter?  Preachers are standing swaying laughing as if drunk?  Now you may say this is OK.

Laughter is the best medicine a man can take and the Churches you refer to are not the church which is the body of Christ! The human body is the true/truth church, not made with hands, brick and mortar. Religion strikes again!

So what do you think about the more than 120 people that were in the upper room that came staggering out into the street laughing and falling on the ground but even said….we are not drunk as you might think because it was early not because they didn't drink…! How do you rate this outpouring of the Spirit of God?

Jesus took away our sin. The truth of God removes all sin. Sin no longer exists in born-again mind of Christ. You are right…God does not dwell with sin…You must be sin-free in heart for God to dwell within you. DON'T BELIEVE YOU HAVE SIN! JESUS TOOK IT!

If Jesus says at John 15:3…Now, ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you….and you believe Jesus….then you are clean, cleansed, sinless, pure, spotless, righteous etc.! If you reject or deny that as your truth then you lie against God and remain in sin. Like you said…and all those who believe a lie(that they are sinners) will be destroyed.

True humility says, I do not think I am anything… but because Jesus says I am all things in him, then so it is!! Drop the religion and feast on the love.  IMO, TK

Greetings to you FTK.

And we SHALL reign on the earth.
    This is future, for we are not reigning at the moment.
    The kingdom that is in all the true followers only will come to be made manifest;physicly.and it will be in israel, Christ will rule from the new jerusalem.

wakeup.

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (toby @ Jan. 01 2012,15:31)

Quote (ftk @ Dec. 31 2011,21:54)

Hello ftk.

Firstly, please note:  Jesus is out Lord, the Head of the Body, and God the Father is the Head of Jesus, our God and His God – we are not the head of ourself – though man is the head of the woman.  If we make ourself out to be our own Kings or Lords or Gods then we are at risk of what was warned about in 2nd Thess: That Man makes HIMSELF out to BE GOD.  No, my friend.

Firstly, don't be fooled that God is like a big Santa Claus sitting on a cloud.  God is stern; tough; God disciplines those He loves.

Have you ever experienced this?

Today, we have this 'feel good' spiritual thing happening in the Churches and in the World.  We have teenagers with their music, drugs, and sex etc.  Adults too.  In churches – what do you see ?  Would you believe me if I told you that they (From what I have heard) – are rolling around on the floor in laughter?  Preachers are standing swaying laughing as if drunk?  Now you may say this is OK.

Jesus said to be Awake, to be sure that you are not Deceived.  Paul said:  that because they have refused to believe the truth they were handed over to Deception.  

IMO, God's truth does fill you with joy and love and submission, but…it's different.  God also disciplines us with love – always with love – to those whom He loves.  and this includes abstraining from sin.  Sin and God don't mix, neither does believing a lie.  All liars will be in the Lake of Fire.  And all those who believe a lie will be destroyed (2nd Thess)

What we all should do then is Humble oursleves.  
    It is good to love as love is from God, but we also care.  Empathy and compassion are of God.  

But on saying that we also have to beware…because in the last days will come seducing SPIRITS.

If i have misunderstood anything please tell me thank you.

toby: Greetings and blessings to you!

…..

Please try to quote accurately! I have always agreed with Jesus who came to teach the Kingdom of God and said at Luke17-21 ….the Kingdom doesn't come with observation(you won't see it)…..Neither say look here or look there..for behold…THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS WITHIN YOU!!….So now there is no question where it is!!

Revelation 1:6…Jesus hath [made us] kings and priests unto God….! I didn't make myself a king and a priest.

Revelation 5:10…and hast made us unto our God,…kings and priests; and we shall reign on the earth…..! Now there is no question…Jesus is King of kings….Jesus is high Priest of his body which is the church, we are priests of our temples within.

I do not make myself anything! I came believing myself as a nothing through religion. Jesus and the spirit words from God made me what I am. I only claim what they say is true.

God is love….love is greater than Santa! You might want to look up the word “discipline”….God teaches whom he ''loves''… he doesn't spank them! I smell stinky religion!

….Would you believe me if I told you that they (From what I have heard) – are rolling around on the floor in laughter?  Preachers are standing swaying laughing as if drunk?  Now you may say this is OK.

Laughter is the best medicine a man can take and the Churches you refer to are not the church which is the body of Christ! The human body is the true/truth church, not made with hands, brick and mortar. Religion strikes again!

So what do you think about the more than 120 people that were in the upper room that came staggering out into the street laughing and falling on the ground but even said….we are not drunk as you might think because it was early not because they didn't drink…! How do you rate this outpouring of the Spirit of God?

Jesus took away our sin. The truth of God removes all sin. Sin no longer exists in born-again mind of Christ. You are right…God does not dwell with sin…You must be sin-free in heart for God to dwell within you. DON'T BELIEVE YOU HAVE SIN! JESUS TOOK IT!

If Jesus says at John 15:3…Now, ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you….and you believe Jesus….then you are clean, cleansed, sinless, pure, spotless, righteous etc.! If you reject or deny that as your truth then you lie against God and remain in sin. Like you said…and all those who believe a lie(that they are sinners) will be destroyed.

True humility says, I do not think I am anything… but because Jesus says I am all things in him, then so it is!! Drop the religion and feast on the love.  IMO, TK

Greetings to you FTK.

And we SHALL reign.(future)
    All the true followers only will reign on earth.
    THe kingdom that is in us now, will be made manifest.
    It will be a physical kingdom,and CHRIST will rule with a rod of iron in the new jerusalem,and we will be there with him.

wakeup.

Marlin1
    Participant

Brother ftk,

You say you have no sin, because there is no law, right.

question. Do you lie at all, even a little white lie?
    Do you cheat, maybe on your taxes?
    Do you do anything that could be said to be sin, if there was the law?

I ask these questions, because I would like to know why you do not do these things?
    I have my own idea, but would like to hear yours.

God Bless
    Marlin

ftk
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 02 2012,21:23)

Quote (ftk @ Jan. 02 2012,01:10)
    I believe ''sin'' is a self-condemning belief, a person creates in his mind, about something himself or someone else has said or done,
    that would cause separation from perfect union with God! The belief of a wrong done causing God to separate from man.

Hi Tim, it doesn't matter what you believe if YOUR beliefs are not Scriptural.

Isaiah 59:2 But your iniquities have separated between you and your God,
    and your sins have hid his face from you, that he will not hear.

God bless

Ed: If you choose to continue to preach sin….stay in the old testament. Thats where sin and darkness is!

If you choose to preach the truth of the New Covenant…sin is put away…taken away….wiped out….destroyed….does not exist in Christ!

Isaiah 59:2 But (your iniquities) [THANK GOD FOR THE SAVING GRACE OF JESUS IN THE NEW COVENANT, THAT MADE ME CLEAN…UNITED ME WITH GOD IN TOTAL PERFECTION BY FAITH,

NOT BY ANYTHING I HAVE DONE BUT WHAT I ACCEPT AND BELIEVE JESUS DID] have separated between you and your God,

and (your sins) [TOOK AWAY MY SIN AND WASHED ME CLEAN, I HAVE NO SIN] have hid his face from you, that he will not hear.
    WE ARE NOT UNDER THE OLD COVENANT BUT THE NEW….THAT'S WHY ITS IS CALLED NEW!!

IMO, TK

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Tim,

You continue to say that sin (in essence) cannot separate you from God; but this is NOT true!

look at what Jesus said…
    “why call ye me, Lord, Lord, and do not the things which I say? (Luke 6:46)

God bless

terraricca
    Participant

tk

ftk, I'm sorry, I must have understood wrong.

so you do and practice wrongdoing by your own admitings

terraricca
    Participant

tk

there are a few item ;1)has no sin whatsoever, is clean, pure, whole,….JOHN 15:3..NOW…YE ARE CLEAN, THROUGH THE WORD WHICH I HAVE SPOKEN UNTO YOU…ABIDE(live, dwell, make your home) IN ME(my words)……John15:16….I HAVE CHOSEN YOU…AND ORDAINED YOU TO BRING FORTH MUCH FRUIT…..JOHN1:29….JOHN ACKNOWLEDGED THAT THE LAMB OF GOD, JESUS, TAKETH AWAY THE SIN OF THE WORLD….ROM6:18….BEING MADE FREE FROM SIN…ROM.7:8…WITHOUT THE LAW..SIN IS DEAD(doesn't exist)….Rom.8:2…HAS MADE ME FREE FROM THE…'' LAW OF SIN AND DEATH''!…..HEB.9:26…HATH APPEARED TO PUT AWAY SIN…1JOHN5:17…ALL UNRIGHTEOUSNESS IS SIN….REMEMBER, RIGHTEOUSNESS IS BY FAITH….SO UNRIGHTEOUSNESS WOULD BE BELIEVING WRONGLY THAT ONE IS NOT RIGHTEOUS! LIKEWISE, SIN IS BELIEVING WRONGLY THAT “SIN” STILL BESETS YOU WHEN IT HAS BEEN TAKEN AWAY BY JESUS!! SIN IS GONE! IT IS NOT WHAT YOU ''DO'' OR HOW YOU ''ACT'' IT IS WHAT YOU BELIEVE!!

Jn 15:5 “I am the vine; you are the branches. If a man remains in me and I in him, he will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing.
    Jn 15:6 If anyone does not remain in me, he is like a branch that is thrown away and withers; such branches are picked up, thrown into the fire and burned.
    Jn 15:7 Jn 15:5 “I am the vine; you are the branches. If a man remains in me and I in him, he will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing.
    Jn 15:6 If anyone does not remain in me, he is like a branch that is thrown away and withers; such branches are picked up, thrown into the fire and burned.
    Jn 15:7 If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be given you.
    Jn 15:8 This is to my Father’s glory, that you bear much fruit, showing yourselves to be my disciples.
    Jn 15:9 “As the Father has loved me, so have I loved you. Now remain in my love.
    Jn 15:10 If you obey my commands, you will remain in my love, just as I have obeyed my Father’s commands and remain in his love., ask whatever you wish, and it will be given you.
    Jn 15:8 This is to my Father’s glory, that you bear much fruit, showing yourselves to be my disciples.
    Jn 15:9 “As the Father has loved me, so have I loved you. Now remain in my love.
    Jn 15:10 If you obey my commands, you will remain in my love, just as I have obeyed my Father’s commands and remain in his love.

Jn 15:7 If you remain in me and my words remain in you;;DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT CHRIST IS SAYING ? IN PLAIN ENGLISH IT SAY “MY OFFER TO YOU IS CONDITIONAL TO YOU OBEYING MY WORDS ” AND IF YOU DO i WILL CONTINUE TO LOVE YOU IF NOT THEN YOU WOULD BE HISTORY AND WE My FATHER AND I WILL REPLACE YOU BY ANOTHER THAT OBEYS AND LOVE US,

NOW HOW DO WE REMAIN IN HIM ? AND IN HIS WORDS ? BY DOING WHAT HE ASK IN SCRIPTURES APPLY IT IN OUR DAILY LIVE UNTIL DEAD OR UNTIL HE COMES BACK THOSE ARE ACTIONS OF LOVE TOWARD GOD AND HIS SON;SO WE HAVE TO PRIORRITISE BY PLACING GOD FIRST AND THEN ALL OTHERTHINGS .

WILE WE DOING JUST THAT WE WILL SIN ,JUST AS THE APOSTLES HAVE SIN FROM THE TIME THEY WHERE CALLED UNTILL THEY HAVE COME TO MATURITY IN THE LOVE OF GOD,
    BUT BECAUSE THEY LOVED GOD AND THERE WILL TO OBEY HIM WAS TRUE ,GOD WILL NOT SEE THERE SINS,OR NOT OLD THEM AGAINST THEM.

AND SO ARE DECLARE CLEAN BUT ARE NOT ,THEY ARE BECAUSE OF THERE LOVE TOWARD GOD, GOT IT ??

Pierre

terraricca
    Participant

tk

2) saved from death and destruction of evil beliefs!! WHAT ON EARTH WOULD YOU BE SAVED FROM IF IT WEREN'T FROM EVIL, DEATH AND DESTRUCTION? JESUS CAME TO GIVE US LIFE MORE ABUNDANT! IF MANKIND STOPPED BELIEVING IN EVIL THERE WOULD BE NO EVIL(AS WAS IN THE BEGINNING)!  NO EVIL NO DEATH…ETERNAL LIFE…BUT LEAVE IT UP TO RELIGION, THEY ARE LOOKING FOR MORE HELL, TORTURE, WARS, KILLING, DEVASTATION ON MANKIND….TO TAKE AWAY THEIR OWN SIN!

Jn 17:6 “I have revealed you to those whom you gave me out of the world. They were yours; you gave them to me and they have obeyed your word.
    Jn 17:7 Now they know that everything you have given me comes from you.
    Jn 17:8 For I gave them the words you gave me and they accepted them. They knew with certainty that I came from you, and they believed that you sent me.

Jn 17:14 I have given them your word and the world has hated them, for they are not of the world any more than I am of the world.
    Jn 17:15 My prayer is not that you take them out of the world but that you protect them from the evil one.
    Jn 17:16 They are not of the world, even as I am not of it.
    Jn 17:17 Sanctify them by the truth; your word is truth.
    Jn 17:18 As you sent me into the world, I have sent them into the world

SO WHAT CHRIST IS SAYING IS THAT HIS DISCIPLES HAVE BEEN INSTRUCTED WITH KNOWLEDGE AND THAT THEY HAVE NOW TO REMAIN IN THE WORLD TO DO THE REQUESTED WORK,JUST AS JESUS DID,AND SO THEY DID AMONG EVIL MEN ,THEY WERE LOOKING FOR GOD AND CHRIST SHEEPS,AND LEARNING TO LOVE GOD FOR THE THE LOVE HE AD FOR THEM TROUGH HIS SON,AND CHRIST PRAYED HIS FATHER TO HELP THEM BECAUSE THIS WAS THE WAY WE MEN LEARN TO BE FAITHFUL SO THAT OUR COMITMENT TO GOD IS FULL AND COMPLET ,ALL HIS BASED ON OUR LOVE FOR GOD AND SO PRODUCING THE DEEDS OF THAT LOVE AND FAITH THAT GOD WILL GIVE US WHAT WE HOPE

THERE IS NOTHING RECEIVED OR GIVEN FOR NOTHING ,EITHER ACTIONS OR THAUGTHS ,BUT ALL HAVE TO be IN TRUTH.

Pierre

ftk
    Participant

marlin 1: Greetings friend and brother, thank for the questions!

…..You say you have no sin, because there is no law, right.[WRONG! I HAVE NO SIN BECAUSE JESUS TOOK IT AWAY FROM ME. WHEN JESUS CLEANSED ME HE WASHED ME CLEAN WITH THE WORDS FROM GOD (Eph.5:26)…..NOW, LET ME SAY, I AGREE THAT SINCE THERE IS NO LAW OR RULES OF CONDUCT, THERE IS NO SIN…! SO THE TRUTH OF JESUS TAKES AWAY SIN WHICH IS ACTUALLY THINKING WRONG, THAT THERE IS SIN!!](a way to be separated from God) GOD IS EVERYWHERE…WHERE WOULD HE GO? GOD DOESN'T MOVE…HES ALREADY THERE! ONLY MAN CAN SEPARATE FROM GOD AND THAT IS A LIE IN HIS MIND THAT HE IS SEPARATED!

question. Do you lie at all, even a little white lie?
    Do you cheat, maybe on your taxes?
    Do you do anything that could be said to be sin, if there was the law?

I ask these questions, because I would like to know why you do not do these things? [ RELIGION HAS MIXED “SIN” AGAINST GOD WITH TYPICAL ERRORS AND MISTAKES ON EARTH. OUR UNION WITH GOD IS MADE PERFECT IN CHRIST. WE ARE WASHED BY THE BLOOD OF JESUS WHICH CLEANSES US FOR ALL TIME. WE ARE MADE WHOLE, RIGHTEOUS, SINLESS AND PERFECT IN THE EYES OF GOD BY THE WORK AND WORDS OF JESUS OUR LORD AND SAVIOR! ITS A GIFT OF GOD WE ACCEPT BY FAITH, BELIEVING IN THE CLEANSING WORK OF JESUS WE ARE MADE PERFECT UNTO GOD…..

NOW YOU MUST ASK… WHAT COULD NOW SEPARATE ME FROM GOD? IF I AM CLEANSED BY FAITH, THEN I DIDN'T WORK MY WAY TO GOD BY GOOD DEEDS OR GOOD WORKS OR FOLLOWING RULES OR LAWS OR RITUALS, NEW MOONS, SABBATHS, TITHING OR ANYTHING IN MY OWN POWER…NOTHING I COULD DO, COULD CLEANSE ME AND PRESENT ME TO GOD, BUT BY HAVING FAITH IN JESUS, HE DID IT FOR US!!!
    SEEING THAT JESUS DID THE WORKS AND PAID THE PRICE FOR OUR TOTAL SALVATION AND PERFECTION UNTO GOD….THERE IS NOTHING WE CAN OR COULD DO THAT COULD SEPARATE US NOW FROM PERFECT UNION WITH GOD…..EXCEPT….IF WE CONMEMN OURSELVES FOR WHAT WE DEEM AS HAVING DONE A WRONG THING AND THEN BELIEVE GOD HAS MOVED AWAY FROM US. SELF-CONDEMNATION OR WRONG BELIEVING, SIN CONSCIOUSNESS ONLY YOU BELIEVING YOU ARE CONDEMNED AND SEPARATED AND EVEN THEN ITS NOT TRUTH…YOU ARE JOINED TO GOD IN TRUTH. YOU CANNOT BE SEPARATED PHYSICALLY….ONLY IN AN ERRANT MIND BELIEVING AN “ILLUSION” OF TRUTH YOU MADE UP!

Paul said to him who thinks its a sin…it is! Don't do what your heart tells you not to do. If you can't forgive yourself…you can't be forgiven!! You are the judge of your own kingdom of God. You make the choices to do or not to do. Love is the rule of thumb. The really unique thing about this truth is I am far more prone to protecting my integrity and being fair and honest now than I ever was thinking I was breaking Gods laws. UNDER THE NEW COVENANT IS THE LAW OF REAPING AND SOWING. YOU WILL REAP WHAT YOU SOW!! BE PREPARED! SO, JUST SOW LOVE IN LIFE AND YOU WILL HARVEST A LIFE OF LOVE! ITS SO SIMPLE. AND YOU CAN RETAIN A LOVING GOD THAT ONLY WANTS THE BEST FOR YOU INSTEAD OF AN ANGRY GOD LOOKING OVER YOUR SHOULDER ALL THE TIME WAITING FOR YOU TO DO WRONG AND JUMP ON YOUR CASE!

GOD HAS GIVEN US THE KINGDOM WITHIN AND FREEDOM TO RULE AS KINGS AND PRIESTS. IMO, TK

I have my own idea, but would like to hear yours.

terraricca
    Participant

tk

3) Once he understands these truths and turns around as a perfected son of God,….JOHN 17:23…THAT THEY MAY BE MADE PERFECT IN ONENESS(BY FAITH)…EPH.4:13…MADE UNTO A PERFECT MAN…2TIM.3:17…THAT THE MAN OF GOD BE MADE PERFECT….2COR.13:11…BE YE PERFECT….!

Jn 17:20 “My prayer is not for them alone. I pray also for those who will believe in me through their message,
    Jn 17:21 that all of them may be one, Father, just as you are in me and I am in you. May they also be in us so that the world may believe that you have sent me.
    Jn 17:22 I have given them the glory that you gave me, that they may be one as we are one:
    Jn 17:23 I in them and you in me. May they be brought to complete unity to let the world know that you sent me and have loved them even as you have loved me.

SO UNLESS WE BELIEVE THE MESSAGE FROM CHRIST DISCIPLES WE HAVE NOTHING,SO WE CAN NOT CHANGE THE MESSAGE ,NOW BEING MADE “MEANS YOU DO NOT POPUP IN IT MEANS YOU GROW INTO IT ,AND SO ALL CAN SEE THE LOVE YOU HAVE FOR GOD AND SEE IF YOUR WORDS ARE YOURS OR GODS,THIS IS HOW WE KNOW SOME ONE HIS A FALSE PREACHER.

2Ti 3:16 All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness,
    2Ti 3:17 so that the man of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work.

LOOK ” ALL” SCRIPTURES AND WEN PAUL ROAD THIS THERE ONLY WAS THE OLD TESTAMENT RIGHT ? YES

2Co 13:11 Finally, brothers, good-by. Aim for perfection, listen to my appeal, be of one mind, live in peace. And the God of love and peace will be with you.

Aim for perfection “IS AIMING INSTANT ? OF CAUSE NOT ,IT IS SOME THING TO WORK ON ,BUT LOOK HOW PAUL FIRST QUOTED THE DEEDS TO REACH FOR AND THEN CALLS FOR THE REWARD ;And the God of love and peace will be with you.

SO CAN IT BE THAT WE CAN OBTAIN ALL THINGS JUST BY BELIEVING ONLY ?Jas 2:26 As the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without deeds is dead.I GUESS THE ANSWER IS NO,

Pierre

Ed J
    Participant

Tim Said:

You say you have no sin, because there is no law, right? (NO)WRONG! I HAVE NO SIN BECAUSE JESUS TOOK IT AWAY FROM ME. WHEN JESUS CLEANSED ME HE WASHED
    ME CLEAN WITH THE WORDS FROM GOD (Eph.5:26)…..(YES)NOW, LET ME SAY, I AGREE THAT SINCE THERE IS NO LAW OR RULES OF CONDUCT, THERE IS NO SIN…!  

Kind-of a yes/no answer; huh, Tim?

God bless

ftk
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 03 2012,21:21)
    Hi Tim,

You continue to say that sin (in essence) cannot separate you from God; but this is NOT true!

look at what Jesus said…

God bless

Ed: I fail to see where it says anything about sin!

TK

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Jan. 03 2012,22:10)

RELIGION HAS MIXED “SIN” AGAINST GOD WITH TYPICAL ERRORS AND MISTAKES ON EARTH.  

Hi Tim,

Why didn't you say this in the first place?
    I can agree with this, and so can most others. :)

God bless

ftk
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 03 2012,22:22)
    Tim Said:

You say you have no sin, because there is no law, right? (NO)WRONG! I HAVE NO SIN BECAUSE JESUS TOOK IT AWAY FROM ME. WHEN JESUS CLEANSED ME HE WASHED
    ME CLEAN WITH THE WORDS FROM GOD (Eph.5:26)…..(YES)NOW, LET ME SAY, I AGREE THAT SINCE THERE IS NO LAW OR RULES OF CONDUCT, THERE IS NO SIN…!  

Kind-of a yes/no answer; huh, Tim?

God bless

Ed: Nope! Just two different ways that there is no sin!! IMO, TK

Viewing 20 posts - 101 through 120 (of 270 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account