Who will Christ and his Saints be ruling over?

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 270 total)
  • Author
    ftk
    Participant

FOR ALL: Luke18:21….Jesus said, we go up to Jerusalem and…ALL THINGS THAT ARE WRITTEN BY PROPHETS CONCERNING THE SON OF MAN SHALL BE COMPLETED….

….Luke21:31….WHEN YOU SEE ALL THESE THINGS COME TO PASS, KNOW YE THAT THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS NIGH AT HAND….THIS GENERATION SHALL NOT PASS AWAY….TILL ALL BE FULFILLED!!

….Luke24:43….Jesus said….all things must be fulfilled which were written in the law of Moses and in the prophets, and in the Psalms, concerning me…

John5:39…search the scriptures for in them ye think ye have eternal life and they are they which testify of me….

Luke16:16….the Law and the prophets were ''until'' John: since that time the Kingdom of God is preached….

Luke22:27…..all that was written in the scriptures must be fulfilled in Jesus/Christ…..

Matt.11:13….The prophets and the law were ''until'' John…..

Mark1:15…..TIME IS FULFILLED, THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS HERE…..

MATT.3:2…..CHANGE THINKING…..THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS AT HAND…..

These are scriptures from the Master himself, Jesus the Christ….he says all was fulfilled in his mission on earth, the Kingdom was established within mankind,…Luke17:21…..the Kingdom will not come with observation….neither will they say…lo here….or lo there….for behold the Kingdom of God is within you….!!!

Just like all the seed time and harvest parables…the Kingdom grows from a small seed (word of God) into a huge tree of life….not all of a sudden. We build the Kingdom within by the words of Jesus.

Anyone who puts off to the future, truth that is for now, can never grow up in the mighty works of God. It will always remain “future” to them. IMO, TK

ftk
    Participant

EACH PERSON RULES HIS OWN KINGDOM OF GOD THE WAY HE UNDERSTANDS THE KINGDOM TO BE!!

EACH SAINT SHOULD KEEP HIS NOSE TO HIMSELF AND NOT STICK IT INTO ANOTHER PERSONS BUSINESS WITH GOD.

TEACH AND SHARE TRUTH BUT SET FREE AND CONDEMN NOT….LEST….YE BE CONDEMNED!!

LOVE IN THE HIGHEST DEGREE ONE CAN LOVE…..GOD IS LOVE…SHARING LOVE IS SHARING GOD! TO THE SAME DEGREE YOU SEE YOUR OWN PERFECTION UNTO GOD…. IS THE SAME PERFECTION YOU WILL EXPRESS TO OTHERS.

GOD BLESS ALL, TK

journey42
    Participant

Quote (toby @ Dec. 29 2011,11:25)
    Hi Journey42.  Thank you for those scriptures and your explanation.  There is plenty to think about there, which I will.

Just out of curiousity, have you ever heard about 'Jews against Zionism? (True Torah Jews) – Google it if you want.

What is your view on Zionism?  You don't have to answer, just wondering Journey42 –
    (and others too)

Hi Toby

No I don't know enough about all this to make a comment.
    Could you tell me a little bit about it please.

journey42
    Participant

Quote (Marlin1 @ Dec. 29 2011,13:45)
    Brother Toby,

I believe that Brother Journey42 has a pretty good understanding of this.  I will try to add just a little, if I can.

ROM 11:25 † For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

ROM 11:26 † And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:

27 † For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.

28 † As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the fathers' sakes.

In verse 25 Paul tells us that Israel was blinded in part, so that God could take a people out of the Gentiles for His Name sake.
    Israel will be saved as a nation, we are saved as an individual.

ZEC 12:9 † And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

10 † And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.

ZEC 13:1 † In that day there shall be a fountain opened to the house of David and to the inhabitants of Jerusalem for sin and for uncleanness.

Can you see here that it is the Jew that Zechariah is talking of.  And it is this side the the resurrection.  v10 They saw what they had done to Him.  One other thing to notice here is this happened to Israel in a day.  You see God treats them as a nation.  

All Jews will not be saved, but all Israel will.  God knows which Jews make up Israel.
    Just like all Gentile Christians will not be saved, but all those that are truly His will.

MAT 7:22 † Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

MAT 7:23 † And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

As to your questions,
    I believe when God goes back to the Jew, He is done with us.  So those that are in Christ, will be at the wedding feast.  All of us that are in Him will be caught up with Him.

I THESSALONIANS 4:17 † Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

I realize that some don't believe this scripture means what it says, but that only means it is not for them.  I pray that all can see that it was for everyone.
    So at that time it won't matter to us, for we won't be here.

God Bless You
    Marlin

Thats correct Marlin.

By the way, I'm a sister, not a brother!

terraricca
    Participant

J42

So end of that age. Spiritual and physical babylon gone. That is the eleventh hour…right before Christ comes and changes everything. We have to put oil in our lamps for the bridegroom is coming soon.

then the 1000 years begin and a new era (1st dominion) And Jesus has this dominion, and claims his throne, and will rule the nations with an iron rod.

The world will go back to basics. Start again. Build own houses out of wood. Grow own food.

But in Jerusalem they will flourish, their land will be like the garden of Eden. Their land will stand out far above the rest. They will have an abundance of food, and peace, and love. The holy spirit is going to be amazing there. They are feeding of Christ. Every brother will love each other. They will look out for one another. The children will be safe, nothing can harm them. It's going to be amazing. All will walk in the Lord.

The world will witness this. They will be encouraged.[/b]

God bless you Pierre.

not so fast ;this age is ending way after the 1000 years ,to me the millenium is like the Israelites entering the promesed land,exept for that there would be no enemy to fight because God as cleared the way,this is the first resurrection ,but many things have to be done ,to prepare things for the second resurrection,all the ones who have been resurrected in the first resurrection are servants and also will be priests for the second resurrection,yes I believe we will become the God witnesses for the second resurrection, the beginning of the second resurrection
    I think many division will start among those who are resurrected,and after some time Satan will be releasted and he will find all those divisions and use it to confuse them ,here You see I believe that the scarlet beast comes to live ,Rev 17:8 The beast, which you saw, once was, now is not, and will come up out of the Abyss and go to his destruction. The inhabitants of the earth whose names have not been written in the book of life from the creation of the world will be astonished when they see the beast, because he once was, now is not, and yet will come.

let see in to it ;; see the scarlet beast is not a real power because of all the glitter and the color it is more of honorific and accomplishment features,and the women sitting on the beast (to me ) is Satan why is that ,you see this is were this scripture is fully true;Rev 19:1 After this I heard what sounded like the roar of a great multitude in heaven shouting:
    “Hallelujah!
    Salvation and glory and power belong to our God,
    Rev 19:2 for true and just are his judgments.
    He has condemned the great prostitute
    who corrupted the earth by her adulteries.
    He has avenged on her the blood of his servants.”
    Rev 19:3 And again they shouted:
    “Hallelujah!
    The smoke from her goes up for ever and ever.”

Only Satan is in reality guilty of all what happen on the earth sins the beginning ,Babylon stands for cobfusion but wen did it started ? in Eden right ? yes

the scarlet beast his all who have follow him and so have the MARK of the beast ,now the beast ;once was ,then is not and come out of the abbis = once was ;;before the millenium,then is not ;;Millenium,then comes out of the abbis ;;;after the second resurrection Satan also is coming out of the abiss ,and they both go to their destruction,

( in the second resurrection it will be all sort of people good and bad,this is where the scarlet beast is formed from ;I hope you understand me ;;the ten kings that have not received autority will receive autority with that beast ;so this means that out of the second resurrection some people will make their way to create again division and try to establish the way it was at the time of their dead ;this is were satan as power again but there are no longer world powers ,so those ten kings are only outstanding leaders based on the old world in the mind of the resurrected people ,and it is those people that at the end want to over turn the holy city of the saints on earth ,this is were fire came from heaven and destroyed them,)

this is in a nut shell ,what I come to understand ,hope you can understand what I have written ,

Pierre

journey42
    Participant

Quote (Marlin1 @ Dec. 28 2011,08:24)
    Journey42,

Journey42 said, All we have is a bunch of mixed up interpretations, and people disagreeing.

You have said truth here.

Journey42 said, So now they will get a chance, during the 1000 year reign, to know their Lord

Scripture doesn't agree with this.

REV 20:5 † But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.

Journey42 said, I hope somebody out there can see it, that the remnant of Israel, (not gentiles) dead and alive according to the election, who God chooses will be brought back to their own land,

Absolutely, this will happen, it just won't happen during the 1000 year rein.

Marlin

Journey42 said, I hope somebody out there can see it, that the remnant of Israel, (not gentiles) dead and alive according to the election, who God chooses will be brought back to their own land,

Absolutely, this will happen, it just won't happen during the 1000 year rein.

Marlin[/QUOTE]

Hi Marlin, we appear to agree on many things, but just one more thing, if this doesn't happen during the 1000 years, then when does it happen?

It has to fit inside the 1000 year reign. Not before and not after. Can't force it anywhere else, because God is going to heal the nation Israel. After the 1000 years expire, Gog (Satan) is going to attack the holy camp of the saints.

You see it's not just the saints living there, but a people living there in peace, the israelites. Satan has been locked up for a thousand years and is oblivious to what Christ has accomplished there in that holy camp. All he sees is a nation full of abundance, and people at peace worshipping the Lord. He want's to destroy that.

Ezekiel chapter 37 explains the Israelites being brought back to life. The very next chapter 38 explains the war of Gog and Magog. This is after the 1000 years, when Satan is let loose. He attacks the camp.

Ezekiel 38:8 After many days thou shalt be visited: in the latter days thou shalt come into the landthat is brought backfrom the sword, and is gathered out of many people, against the mountains of ISRAEL, which have been always waste;but it is brought forth out of the nations, and they shall dwell safelyall of them.

Ezekiel 38:11 And thou shalt say, I will go up to a land of unwalled villages; I will go to them that are [/b]at rest[/b] , that dwell safely, all of them dwelling without walls, and having neither bars nor gates

Ezekiel 38:12 To take a spoil, and to take a prey; to turn thine hand upon the desolate places that are now inhabited, and upon the people that are gathered out of the nations, which have gotten cattle and goods, that dwell in the midst of the land.

Ezekiel 38:16 And thou shalt come up against my people of Israel, as a cloud to cover the land; it shall be in the latter days, and I will bring thee against my land, that the heathen may know me, when I shall be sanctified in thee, O God, before their eyes.

Many I've spoken to in the past get this mixed up with the attack on Israel before Christ's 2nd coming (Jacob's trouble] It is different. A different war.

This Gog is not the false prophet, but another man whom Satan will choose a thousand years later when he is released from prison. Satan is behind this man all the way, and when God speaks to Gog, he is speaking to Satan. Magog is the armies that Gog has gathered.

They will be buried at Hamon-Gog, not the valley of Henom where those who attacked Israel 1000 years before are buried. Different location. Different time. It will take 7 years to bury the dead. Maybe something will happen during this 7 years, or at the end of it, I don't know. Maybe the 2nd resurrection? But all I know is that Israel is living in peace, which has never happened, and no harm comes to them during the war of Gog and Magog.

toby
    Participant

Quote (Marlin1 @ Dec. 29 2011,13:45)
    Brother Toby,

I believe that Brother Journey42 has a pretty good understanding of this.  I will try to add just a little, if I can.

ROM 11:25 † For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

ROM 11:26 † And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:

27 † For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.

28 † As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the fathers' sakes.

In verse 25 Paul tells us that Israel was blinded in part, so that God could take a people out of the Gentiles for His Name sake.
    Israel will be saved as a nation, we are saved as an individual.

ZEC 12:9 † And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

10 † And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.

ZEC 13:1 † In that day there shall be a fountain opened to the house of David and to the inhabitants of Jerusalem for sin and for uncleanness.

Can you see here that it is the Jew that Zechariah is talking of.  And it is this side the the resurrection.  v10 They saw what they had done to Him.  One other thing to notice here is this happened to Israel in a day.  You see God treats them as a nation.  

All Jews will not be saved, but all Israel will.  God knows which Jews make up Israel.
    Just like all Gentile Christians will not be saved, but all those that are truly His will.

MAT 7:22 † Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

MAT 7:23 † And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

As to your questions,
    I believe when God goes back to the Jew, He is done with us.  So those that are in Christ, will be at the wedding feast.  All of us that are in Him will be caught up with Him.

I THESSALONIANS 4:17 † Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

I realize that some don't believe this scripture means what it says, but that only means it is not for them.  I pray that all can see that it was for everyone.
    So at that time it won't matter to us, for we won't be here.

God Bless You
    Marlin

Marlin1:

That explains it perfectly, thank you Marlin1. :)

toby
    Participant

Quote (journey42 @ Dec. 29 2011,22:38)

Quote (toby @ Dec. 29 2011,11:25)
    Hi Journey42.  Thank you for those scriptures and your explanation.  There is plenty to think about there, which I will.

Just out of curiousity, have you ever heard about 'Jews against Zionism? (True Torah Jews) – Google it if you want.

What is your view on Zionism?  You don't have to answer, just wondering Journey42 –
    (and others too)

Hi Toby

No I don't know enough about all this to make a comment.
    Could you tell me a little bit about it please.

Hi Journey.

No, it's just some I know support Zionism, and I don't.  I watched the suffering of the Gazan's, way back when Gaza was invaded, and it upset me.  The Jews against Zionism (True Torah Jews) have an interesting belief on the Bible and the return, to Israel, of the Jews.  

Lot's can be read on their sites, example here:

http://www.jewsagainstzionism.com/
    http://www.nkusa.org/
    http://www.jewsnotzionists.org/

But i can see from reading back, you are not supporting Zionism.  You have a lot of insight Journey, and thank you for the verses you gave and posts made, i have learnt quite a bit.  I still disagree on a future thousand year millenium as I believe God's Kingdom will be eternal, as Jesus never mentioned a thousand years but rather – stated that His return would be sudden, and unexpected, (The Day of the Lord) and I prayed one day asking a few things and this is what I was shown.  

Thank you though Journey, it was nice talking to you.

journey42
    Participant

Thank you toby

It was a pleasure sharing. My main purpose is to guide you to the scriptures. God didn't make it simple straight forward, but said seek and ye shall find. Little treasures (knowledge) hidden everywhere!

One more thing, Jesus did reveal the 1000 years because the book of Revelations was revealed from God to Jesus, then Jesus revealed it to his angel, and his angel revealed it to John.

Rev 20:6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years

Rev 20:7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison.

When Christ returns, it will be quick and sudden only if you are asleep (no oil in your lamp) but for those who have plenty of oil, it will come as no surprise, as we will keep watch, and we have the signs go by.

And even though Jesus said no man knows the hour or day, not even himself, but the season of his return we can work out by the prophesies, and the events (7 trumpets)

And then Jesus will hand the kingdom back to his Father when his work is finalised and accomplished, and God will be with us himself, as God has put Jesus in charge to do the cleaning up.

God bless
    Nice talking to you to

Marlin1
    Participant

Journey42, nice to know you are a sister, hello.

you said,

Hi Marlin, we appear to agree on many things, but just one more thing, if this doesn't happen during the  1000 years, then when does it happen?

It has to fit inside the 1000 year reign.  Not before and not after.  Can't force it anywhere else,

We are told by scripture not to lean on our own understanding and that is the bottom line.
    The scripture I shared stated that none raised during the 1000 years.  So just because I can't explain it doesn't make it not so.  The scripture does not lie.

Did Jesus come the way He was expected?  No

Jesus told His followers that unless they drank His blood and ate His flesh they had no part of Him.  Most of His followers left Him that day.  Even the 12 didn't understand what He said,  yet they new He had the Word of life.

I know that all will come about just as God has said it will.  What I do, when I can't understand something is to store it away in my mind and wait for God to reveal the answer.

As Jesus told Peter in Matthews, the truth was revealed to Peter by His Father in heaven.  The bible is revealed by God to the children of God.

God Bless you in your walk
    Marlin

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Dec. 29 2011,22:26)
    EACH PERSON RULES HIS OWN KINGDOM OF GOD THE WAY HE UNDERSTANDS THE KINGDOM TO BE!!

EACH SAINT SHOULD KEEP HIS NOSE TO HIMSELF AND NOT STICK IT INTO ANOTHER PERSONS BUSINESS WITH GOD.

LOVE IN THE HIGHEST DEGREE ONE CAN LOVE…..GOD IS LOVE…SHARING LOVE IS SHARING GOD! TO THE SAME DEGREE YOU SEE YOUR OWN PERFECTION UNTO GOD…. IS THE SAME PERFECTION YOU WILL EXPRESS TO OTHERS.

GOD BLESS ALL, TK

Hi Tim,

That is, of course, until YOU deem them a blasphemer; right Tim?

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

toby
    Participant

Quote (journey42 @ Dec. 30 2011,11:39)
    Thank you toby

It was a pleasure sharing. My main purpose is to guide you to the scriptures.  God didn't make it simple straight forward, but said seek and ye shall find.  Little treasures (knowledge) hidden everywhere!

One more thing, Jesus did reveal the 1000 years because the book of Revelations was revealed from God to Jesus, then Jesus revealed it to his angel, and his angel revealed it to John.

Rev 20:6   Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years

Rev 20:7   And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison.

When Christ returns, it will be quick and sudden only if you are asleep (no oil in your lamp) but for those who have plenty of oil, it will come as no surprise, as we will keep watch, and we have the signs go by.

And even though Jesus said no man knows the hour or day, not even himself, but the season of his return we can work out by the prophesies, and the events (7 trumpets)

And then Jesus will hand the kingdom back to his Father when his work is finalised and accomplished, and God will be with us himself, as God has put Jesus in charge to do the cleaning up.

God bless
    Nice talking to you to

Thank you Journey.

toby
    Participant

GOD BLESS ALL, TK

Do unto others as you would have done unto you.

:D

terraricca
    Participant

tk

GOD BLESS ALL, TK

some drug dealers would like that ,can you sell that idea to the government ???I mean this ::EACH PERSON RULES HIS OWN KINGDOM OF GOD THE WAY HE UNDERSTANDS THE KINGDOM TO BE

Pierre

ftk
    Participant

Pierre: Who rules the Kingdom of God which is within YOU? Jesus said the Kingdom is within you! Who is in charge of ruling the Kingdom?

You mention drug dealers in negative light! Are drug dealers another enemy of yours Pierre? Do you “love your enemies” and do good to those who mistreat you? Which drug dealers are your enemy? The man on the street or the Pharmacist at the Pharmacy/Drug Store?? Or is it the Doctors that prescribe drugs. In my book there is no difference between the person using street drugs and the person using prescription drugs. Its their choice and none of my business!! I love them equal. IMO, TK

toby
    Participant

Sorry ftk, I didn't mean to laugh, I just thought that was so true.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Dec. 31 2011,04:36)
    Pierre:  Who rules the Kingdom of God which is within YOU?  Jesus said the Kingdom is within you!  Who is in charge of ruling the Kingdom?

You mention drug dealers in negative light! Are drug dealers another enemy of yours Pierre? Do you “love your enemies” and do good to those who mistreat you?  Which drug dealers are your enemy?  The man on the street or the Pharmacist at the Pharmacy/Drug Store?? Or is it the Doctors that prescribe drugs. In my book there is no difference between the person using street drugs and the person using prescription drugs. Its their choice and none of my business!! I love them equal.  IMO, TK

tk

witch one is your friend ??

You mention drug dealers in negative light! Are drug dealers another enemy of yours Pierre? Do you “love your enemies” and do good to those who mistreat you?

all the above do not mistreating me at all,even that some of the parents that I have known have suffer intensively ,because of it ,your real enemy are those who mistreat you because of the word of God and only for that ,

this is what Jesus as demonstrated,

Pierre

ftk
    Participant

Pierre: All are my friends. I see no sin in anyone! My love is to everyone. My only enemy is anti-truth/religion! RELIGION SAYS YOU MUST LOOK A CERTAIN WAY, ACT A CERTAIN WAY, AND TRUDGE THROUGH LIFE IN PAIN AND AGONY TIL YOU DIE AND GO TO HEAVEN! Anti-truth, which is religion, represents hate, evil, sin, wars, anger, haughtiness, uppity, better than thou mentality that says….don't you see what a ''good” christian I am and how I don't do like these others who are sinners, bad people, do bad, should be killed soon by the god I serve…! Religious creations that look for death, and wars, destruction of all kinds, especially the bad folks, that sin and do bad stuff!! Judgmental religion I hate with their follow the leader mentality at the “Church” full of “sheeple”, which is not the church of God. We are the body of Christ

There is a strange thing that happens to a man when he truly comes to God through Jesus and finds out he is totally forgiven, has no sin whatsoever, is clean, pure, whole, saved from death and destruction of evil beliefs!! Once he understands these truths and turns around as a perfected son of God, not by anything he does or doesn't do himself he…..

……. SO WANTS TO SHARE WITH HIS BRETHERIN THIS WONDERFUL TRUTH, GIVEN FREELY TO ALL WHO WILL ACCEPT BY FAITH!! THIS IS THE GOSPEL. FOR EVERYONE. WHOSOEVER WILL COME AND BELIEVE AND ACCEPT WHAT JESUS HAS DONE AND FINISHED. ITS FOR NOW NOT LATER. ITS FOR THE EARTH REALM. IT IS BRINGING HEAVEN AND EARTH TOGETHER, ETERNAL LIFE WILL NEVER DIE. IMO, TK

toby
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Dec. 31 2011,21:54)
    Pierre: All are my friends. I see no sin in anyone! My love is to everyone. My only enemy is anti-truth/religion! RELIGION SAYS YOU MUST LOOK A CERTAIN WAY, ACT A CERTAIN WAY, AND TRUDGE THROUGH LIFE IN PAIN AND AGONY TIL YOU DIE AND GO TO HEAVEN! Anti-truth, which is religion, represents hate, evil, sin, wars, anger, haughtiness, uppity, better than thou mentality that says….don't you see what a ''good” christian I am and how I don't do like these others who are sinners, bad people, do bad, should be killed soon by the god I serve…! Religious creations that look for death, and wars, destruction of all kinds, especially the bad folks, that sin and do bad stuff!! Judgmental religion I hate with their follow the leader mentality at the “Church” full of “sheeple”, which is not the church of God. We are the body of Christ

There is a strange thing that happens to a man when he truly comes to God through Jesus and finds out he is totally forgiven, has no sin whatsoever, is clean, pure, whole, saved from death and destruction of evil beliefs!! Once he understands these truths and turns around as a perfected son of God, not by anything he does or doesn't do himself he…..

……. SO WANTS TO SHARE WITH HIS BRETHERIN THIS WONDERFUL TRUTH, GIVEN FREELY TO ALL WHO WILL ACCEPT BY FAITH!! THIS IS THE GOSPEL. FOR EVERYONE. WHOSOEVER WILL COME AND BELIEVE AND ACCEPT WHAT JESUS HAS DONE AND FINISHED. ITS FOR NOW NOT LATER. ITS FOR THE EARTH REALM. IT IS BRINGING HEAVEN AND EARTH TOGETHER, ETERNAL LIFE WILL NEVER DIE.  IMO, TK

Hello ftk.

I have read some of your posts and I see that you believe that mankind is in their own Kingdom, with (Themself?) as their King?

Firstly, please note:  Jesus is out Lord, the Head of the Body, and God the Father is the Head of Jesus, our God and His God – we are not the head of ourself – though man is the head of the woman.  If we make ourself out to be our own Kings or Lords or Gods then we are at risk of what was warned about in 2nd Thess: That Man makes HIMSELF out to BE GOD.  No, my friend.

Firstly, don't be fooled that God is like a big Santa Claus sitting on a cloud.  God is stern; tough; God disciplines those He loves.

Have you ever experienced this?

Today, we have this 'feel good' spiritual thing happening in the Churches and in the World.  We have teenagers with their music, drugs, and sex etc.  Adults too.  In churches – what do you see ?  Would you believe me if I told you that they (From what I have heard) – are rolling around on the floor in laughter?  Preachers are standing swaying laughing as if drunk?  Now you may say this is OK.

Jesus said to be Awake, to be sure that you are not Deceived.  Paul said:  that because they have refused to believe the truth they were handed over to Deception.  

IMO, God's truth does fill you with joy and love and submission, but…it's different.  God also disciplines us with love – always with love – to those whom He loves.  and this includes abstraining from sin.  Sin and God don't mix, neither does believing a lie.  All liars will be in the Lake of Fire.  And all those who believe a lie will be destroyed (2nd Thess)

What we all should do then is Humble oursleves.  
    It is good to love as love is from God, but we also care.  Empathy and compassion are of God.  

But on saying that we also have to beware…because in the last days will come seducing SPIRITS.

If i have misunderstood anything please tell me thank you.

ftk
    Participant

Quote (toby @ Jan. 01 2012,15:31)

Quote (ftk @ Dec. 31 2011,21:54)

……. SO WANTS TO SHARE WITH HIS BRETHERIN THIS WONDERFUL TRUTH, GIVEN FREELY TO ALL WHO WILL ACCEPT BY FAITH!! THIS IS THE GOSPEL. FOR EVERYONE. WHOSOEVER WILL COME AND BELIEVE AND ACCEPT WHAT JESUS HAS DONE AND FINISHED. ITS FOR NOW NOT LATER. ITS FOR THE EARTH REALM. IT IS BRINGING HEAVEN AND EARTH TOGETHER, ETERNAL LIFE WILL NEVER DIE.  IMO, TK

Hello ftk.

I have read some of your posts and I see that you believe that mankind is in their own Kingdom, with (Themself?) as their King?

Firstly, please note:  Jesus is out Lord, the Head of the Body, and God the Father is the Head of Jesus, our God and His God – we are not the head of ourself – though man is the head of the woman.  If we make ourself out to be our own Kings or Lords or Gods then we are at risk of what was warned about in 2nd Thess: That Man makes HIMSELF out to BE GOD.  No, my friend.

Firstly, don't be fooled that God is like a big Santa Claus sitting on a cloud.  God is stern; tough; God disciplines those He loves.

Have you ever experienced this?

Today, we have this 'feel good' spiritual thing happening in the Churches and in the World.  We have teenagers with their music, drugs, and sex etc.  Adults too.  In churches – what do you see ?  Would you believe me if I told you that they (From what I have heard) – are rolling around on the floor in laughter?  Preachers are standing swaying laughing as if drunk?  Now you may say this is OK.

Jesus said to be Awake, to be sure that you are not Deceived.  Paul said:  that because they have refused to believe the truth they were handed over to Deception.  

IMO, God's truth does fill you with joy and love and submission, but…it's different.  God also disciplines us with love – always with love – to those whom He loves.  and this includes abstraining from sin.  Sin and God don't mix, neither does believing a lie.  All liars will be in the Lake of Fire.  And all those who believe a lie will be destroyed (2nd Thess)

What we all should do then is Humble oursleves.  
    It is good to love as love is from God, but we also care.  Empathy and compassion are of God.  

But on saying that we also have to beware…because in the last days will come seducing SPIRITS.

If i have misunderstood anything please tell me thank you.

toby: Greetings and blessings to you!

…..

Please try to quote accurately! I have always agreed with Jesus who came to teach the Kingdom of God and said at Luke17-21 ….the Kingdom doesn't come with observation(you won't see it)…..Neither say look here or look there..for behold…THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS WITHIN YOU!!….So now there is no question where it is!!

Revelation 1:6…Jesus hath [made us] kings and priests unto God….! I didn't make myself a king and a priest.

Revelation 5:10…and hast made us unto our God,…kings and priests; and we shall reign on the earth…..! Now there is no question…Jesus is King of kings….Jesus is high Priest of his body which is the church, we are priests of our temples within.

I do not make myself anything! I came believing myself as a nothing through religion. Jesus and the spirit words from God made me what I am. I only claim what they say is true.

God is love….love is greater than Santa! You might want to look up the word “discipline”….God teaches whom he ''loves''… he doesn't spank them! I smell stinky religion!

….Would you believe me if I told you that they (From what I have heard) – are rolling around on the floor in laughter? Preachers are standing swaying laughing as if drunk? Now you may say this is OK.

Laughter is the best medicine a man can take and the Churches you refer to are not the church which is the body of Christ! The human body is the true/truth church, not made with hands, brick and mortar. Religion strikes again!

So what do you think about the more than 120 people that were in the upper room that came staggering out into the street laughing and falling on the ground but even said….we are not drunk as you might think because it was early not because they didn't drink…! How do you rate this outpouring of the Spirit of God?

Jesus took away our sin. The truth of God removes all sin. Sin no longer exists in born-again mind of Christ. You are right…God does not dwell with sin…You must be sin-free in heart for God to dwell within you. DON'T BELIEVE YOU HAVE SIN! JESUS TOOK IT!

If Jesus says at John 15:3…Now, ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you….and you believe Jesus….then you are clean, cleansed, sinless, pure, spotless, righteous etc.! If you reject or deny that as your truth then you lie against God and remain in sin. Like you said…and all those who believe a lie(that they are sinners) will be destroyed.

True humility says, I do not think I am anything… but because Jesus says I am all things in him, then so it is!! Drop the religion and feast on the love. IMO, TK

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 270 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account