Who will Christ and his Saints be ruling over?

Viewing 20 posts - 201 through 220 (of 270 total)
  • Author
    ftk
    Participant

I might add that if you do reject your salvation in Christ, by FAITH… you deny your purification unto God… through the work of Jesus!….Then the sacrifice of Jesus is nullified and you are judged based on what works and deeds you have deemed good and bad and right and wrong. Not to mention you will be judged as a sinner in darkness. TK

terraricca
    Participant

J42
    in Heaven;
    God does have order.
    Himself
    Christ
    The 24 elders
    The 144,000
    the Angels, and their hierarchies.

on earth;

the rest of the saints
    Israelites
    Gentiles

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 22 2012,08:12)
    J42
    in Heaven;
    God does have order.
    Himself
    Christ
    The 24 elders
    The 144,000
    the Angels, and their hierarchies.

on earth;

the rest of the saints
    Israelites
    Gentiles

Pierre.

On earth:

The resurected saints.(partakers of the first resurection.)

Israelites; the remnant,living in the kingdom.They will multiply for a 1000yrs; and taught.

The gentiles; the remnant of the gentiles that have survived the wars,and earth quakes,and hail stones,and fire.
    They will mutiply for a 1000yrs.and taught.

Thank you.

wakeup.

journey42
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Jan. 22 2012,08:05)
    J42:  

How do you say we come to God for salvation in Christ Jesus?  There is only one way to God and that is through the works and deeds of Jesus.  Would you agree?…. Jesus died for our total salvation….do you agree?  We are saved from sin and darkness by believing the truth of Jesus….do you agree?….. Our faith in his performance saves our souls…would you agree? We didn't die to effect the new covenant in spirit truth, did we?….. By faith alone are we saved, agreed? Not by works or deeds of our own….just the works and deeds that Jesus did, created our total salvation, if we can believe it…..Do you agree?

THEN ANY ONES, MAN MADE WORKS OR DEEDS, HAVE NOTHING WHATSOEVER TO DO WITH THE free gift of SALVATION IN CHRIST JESUS!!!….. YOU CAN'T WORK YOUR WAY TO GOD…..THEREFORE…..YOU CANNOT WORK YOUR WAY AWAY FROM GOD…..YOU ARE NOT BEING JUDGED BY WORKS AND DEEDS!….YOU ARE BEING JUDGED BY THE WORD OF GOD/JESUS! HIS WORDS WITH HIS TRUTH FROM WHAT HE HAS DONE, SAVED MANKIND FOREVER!!   CAN ANYONE GRASP THAT?….TK

Greetings FTK

Let me explain this. You keep going on about this, hounding me. It reminds me of the Born again Christians. Going round and round in circles and not actually understanding the scriptures, what it actually mean.

We are saved because of grace, not of works lest anyone should boast.

When we first came to Christ, we were loaded with sins.
    We may of considered ourselves a good person because we gave to the poor, and helped the little old lady cross the road, didn't steal, or murder, or lie etc etc, but those good works we had before Christ meant NOTHING. NOT WORTH A DIRTY OLD RAG.
    We did not get saved because of our own so called righteousness, but we got saved because of GRACE.
    BECAUSE NO MATTER HOW GOOD WE, OR OTHERS THOUGHT WE WERE, WE STILL COULD NOT RECIEVE SALVATION UNLESS WE WEN'T THROUGH THAT DOOR OF CHRIST. WE STILL HAD SIN.

NOW THAT WE COME TO CHRIST, THE SLATE IS WIPED CLEAN.
    OUR SINS FORGIVEN. NO RECORD OF OUR SINS ANYMORE. We have to put on good works now. Works of the Spirit.
    Christ forgave, and made our temple clean, so we have to KEEP OUR TEMPLE CLEAN, and not DEFILE IT,
    To enter the race, we have to exercise our spirit now.
    Feed on the truth, and abstain from sin.
    KEEP THE TEMPLE CLEAN, so GOD CAN DWELL THERE

And by keeping the temple clean, it means that we have departed from evil. So if we depart from evil, then we have good works now, and not bad works.

FILL YOUR TEMPLE WITH GOOD WORKS NOW, SO THAT GOD CAN DWELL THERE.

To tell anything different, is not from God.
    BECAUSE GOD IS A REWARDER OF THOSE WHO DO GOOD IN HIS NAME.
    AND IF YOU ARE DOING GOOD, THEN YOU HAVE SEARCHED GOD OUT THROUGH HIS SCRIPTURES, KNOWING NOW WHAT IS GOOD AND EVIL.
    AND WITHOUT FAITH, WE COULD NOT EVEN ATTEMPT THIS, BECAUSE WE WOULD FALL BACK TO OUR OLD WAYS.

Hebrews 11:6 But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

IT DOES NOT MEAN NOTHING TO HIM. IT MEANS ALOT TO HIM. THAT WE SACRIFICE SIN FOR HIM. GIVE UP OUR PLEASURES OF THE FLESH, AND OF THE WORLD..BE RIDICULED, PERSECUTED AND SUFFER…..FOR HIM..
    HE REWARDS US IN THE END. SALVATION
    BY GIVING US THIS SECOND CHANCE TO FILL THE TEMPLE WITH RIGHTEOUSNESS. GOOD WORKS, AND FAITH, HE WILL DWELL IN US.
    WE CAN'T EXPECT JESUS TO DO WHAT IS RIGHT IN OUR LIVES, WE HAVE TO DO IT OURSELVES NOW. PROVE IT TO HIM, THAT WE LOVE HIM, AND FILL THIS NEW SLATE WITH RIGHTEOUSNESS, LIKE HE TAUGHT US. AND DO IT OURSELVES BY EXERCISING FAITH,SELF CONTROL, & RIGHTEOUSNESS. WE WILL NOT BE ALONE. HE WILL BE THERE TO GUIDE US AND GIVE US THE STRENGTH WE NEED TO GET THROUGH EACH DAY. ONE DAY AT A TIME.

Encourage brothers to do good works my friend, and not say it means nothing to God or us, because those good works we put on now are the fruits of the spirit, because of mercy. That second chance to repent.
    The old good works we had before Christ forgave mean't nothing. We didn't get saved because of them, because he thought we were good. No…. But because of grace.

Put on the new man.

Blessings.

journey42
    Participant

Quote (journey42 @ Jan. 22 2012,15:27)

Quote (ftk @ Jan. 22 2012,08:05)
    J42:  

How do you say we come to God for salvation in Christ Jesus?  There is only one way to God and that is through the works and deeds of Jesus.  Would you agree?…. Jesus died for our total salvation….do you agree?  We are saved from sin and darkness by believing the truth of Jesus….do you agree?….. Our faith in his performance saves our souls…would you agree? We didn't die to effect the new covenant in spirit truth, did we?….. By faith alone are we saved, agreed? Not by works or deeds of our own….just the works and deeds that Jesus did, created our total salvation, if we can believe it…..Do you agree?

THEN ANY ONES, MAN MADE WORKS OR DEEDS, HAVE NOTHING WHATSOEVER TO DO WITH THE free gift of SALVATION IN CHRIST JESUS!!!….. YOU CAN'T WORK YOUR WAY TO GOD…..THEREFORE…..YOU CANNOT WORK YOUR WAY AWAY FROM GOD…..YOU ARE NOT BEING JUDGED BY WORKS AND DEEDS!….YOU ARE BEING JUDGED BY THE WORD OF GOD/JESUS! HIS WORDS WITH HIS TRUTH FROM WHAT HE HAS DONE, SAVED MANKIND FOREVER!!   CAN ANYONE GRASP THAT?….TK

Greetings FTK

Let me explain this.  You keep going on about this, hounding me.  It reminds me of the Born again Christians.  Going round and round in circles and not actually understanding the scriptures, what it actually mean.

We are saved because of grace, not of works lest anyone should boast.

We may of considered ourselves a good person because we gave to the poor, and helped the little old lady cross the road, didn't steal, or murder, or lie etc etc, but those good works we had before Christ meant NOTHING. NOT WORTH A DIRTY OLD RAG.
    We did not get saved because of our own so called righteousness, but we got saved because of GRACE.  
    BECAUSE NO MATTER HOW GOOD WE, OR OTHERS THOUGHT WE WERE, WE STILL COULD NOT RECIEVE SALVATION UNLESS WE WEN'T THROUGH THAT DOOR OF CHRIST. WE STILL HAD SIN.

OUR SINS FORGIVEN.  NO RECORD OF OUR SINS ANYMORE.  We have to put on good works now.  Works of the Spirit.
    Christ forgave, and made our temple clean, so we have to KEEP OUR TEMPLE CLEAN, and not DEFILE IT,

And by keeping the temple clean, it means that we have departed from evil.  So if we depart from evil, then we have good works now, and not bad works.

FILL YOUR TEMPLE WITH GOOD WORKS NOW, SO THAT GOD CAN DWELL THERE.

To tell anything different, is not from God.
    BECAUSE GOD IS A REWARDER OF THOSE WHO DO GOOD IN HIS NAME.  
    AND IF YOU ARE DOING GOOD, THEN YOU HAVE SEARCHED GOD OUT THROUGH HIS SCRIPTURES, KNOWING NOW WHAT IS GOOD AND EVIL.
    AND WITHOUT FAITH, WE COULD NOT EVEN ATTEMPT THIS, BECAUSE WE WOULD FALL BACK TO OUR OLD WAYS.

Hebrews 11:6   But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

IT DOES NOT MEAN NOTHING TO HIM. IT MEANS ALOT TO HIM. THAT WE SACRIFICE SIN FOR HIM.  GIVE UP OUR PLEASURES OF THE FLESH, AND OF THE WORLD..BE RIDICULED, PERSECUTED AND SUFFER…..FOR HIM..
    HE REWARDS US IN THE END.  SALVATION
    BY GIVING US THIS SECOND CHANCE TO FILL THE TEMPLE WITH RIGHTEOUSNESS.  GOOD WORKS, AND FAITH, HE WILL DWELL IN US.
    WE CAN'T EXPECT JESUS TO DO WHAT IS RIGHT IN OUR LIVES, WE HAVE TO DO IT OURSELVES NOW. PROVE IT TO HIM, THAT WE LOVE HIM, AND FILL THIS NEW SLATE WITH RIGHTEOUSNESS, LIKE HE TAUGHT US. AND DO IT OURSELVES BY EXERCISING FAITH,SELF CONTROL, & RIGHTEOUSNESS.  WE WILL NOT BE ALONE.  HE WILL BE THERE TO GUIDE US AND GIVE US THE STRENGTH WE NEED TO GET THROUGH EACH DAY.  ONE DAY AT A TIME.

Encourage brothers to do good works my friend, and not say it means nothing to God or us, because those good works we put on now are the fruits of the spirit, because of mercy.  That second chance to repent.
    The old good works we had before Christ forgave mean't nothing.  We didn't get saved because of them, because he thought we were good. No….  But because of grace.

Put on the new man.

Blessings.

Hi FTK

Sorry if I started off harsh. Please forgive me.

Yours in Christ
    Georgie

journey42
    Participant

bump for Besee
    please read the first page.

terraricca
    Participant

j42

OUR SINS FORGIVEN. NO RECORD OF OUR SINS ANYMORE. We have to put on good works now. Works of the Spirit.

And by keeping the temple clean, it means that we have departed from evil. So if we depart from evil, then we have good works now, and not bad works.

MT 5:19 “Whoever then annuls one of the least of these commandments, and teaches others to do the same, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever keeps and teaches them, he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.
    MT 25:40 “ The King will answer and say to them, ‘Truly I say to you, to the extent that you did it to one of these brothers of Mine, even the least of them, you did it to Me.’
    MT 25:45 “Then He will answer them, ‘Truly I say to you, to the extent that you did not do it to one of the least of these, you did not do it to Me

Jas 1:12 Blessed is the man who perseveres under trial, because when he has stood the test, he will receive the crown of life that God has promised to those who love him.
    Jas 1:13 When tempted, no one should say, “God is tempting me.” For God cannot be tempted by evil, nor does he tempt anyone;
    Jas 1:14 but each one is tempted when, by his own evil desire, he is dragged away and enticed.
    Jas 1:15 Then, after desire has conceived, it gives birth to sin; and sin, when it is full-grown, gives birth to death.
    Jas 1:16 Don’t be deceived, my dear brothers.

Jas 1:19 My dear brothers, take note of this: Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry,
    Jas 1:20 for man’s anger does not bring about the righteous life that God desires.
    Jas 1:21 Therefore, get rid of all moral filth and the evil that is so prevalent and humbly accept the word planted in you, which can save you.
    Jas 1:22 Do not merely listen to the word, and so deceive yourselves. Do what it says.
    Jas 1:23 Anyone who listens to the word but does not do what it says is like a man who looks at his face in a mirror
    Jas 1:24 and, after looking at himself, goes away and immediately forgets what he looks like.
    Jas 1:25 But the man who looks intently into the perfect law that gives freedom, and continues to do this, not forgetting what he has heard, but doing it—he will be blessed in what he does.

Jas 1:27 Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world.(???)

Jas 2:13 because judgment without mercy will be shown to anyone who has not been merciful. Mercy triumphs over judgment

Jas 2:14 What good is it, my brothers, if a man claims to have faith but has no deeds? Can such faith save him?
    Jas 2:15 Suppose a brother or sister is without clothes and daily food.
    Jas 2:16 If one of you says to him, “Go, I wish you well; keep warm and well fed,” but does nothing about his physical needs, what good is it?
    Jas 2:17 In the same way, faith by itself, if it is not accompanied by action, is dead.
    Jas 2:18 But someone will say, “You have faith; I have deeds.”
    Show me your faith without deeds, and I will show you my faith by what I do.
    Jas 2:19 You believe that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that—and shudder.
    Jas 2:20 You foolish man, do you want evidence that faith without deeds is useless ?
    Jas 2:21 Was not our ancestor Abraham considered righteous for what he did when he offered his son Isaac on the altar?
    Jas 2:22 You see that his faith and his actions were working together, and his faith was made complete by what he did.
    Jas 2:23 And the scripture was fulfilled that says, “Abraham believed God, and it was credited to him as righteousness,” and he was called God’s friend.
    Jas 2:24 You see that a person is justified by what he does and not by faith alone.

Jas 3:1 Not many of you should presume to be teachers, my brothers, because you know that we who teach will be judged more strictly.
    Jas 3:2 We all stumble in many ways. If anyone is never at fault in what he says, he is a perfect man, able to keep his whole body in check.
    Jas 3:3 When we put bits into the mouths of horses to make them obey us, we can turn the whole animal.
    Jas 3:4 Or take ships as an example. Although they are so large and are driven by strong winds, they are steered by a very small rudder wherever the pilot wants to go.
    Jas 3:5 Likewise the tongue is a small part of the body, but it makes great boasts. Consider what a great forest is set on fire by a small spark.
    Jas 3:6 The tongue also is a fire, a world of evil among the parts of the body. It corrupts the whole person, sets the whole course of his life on fire, and is itself set on fire by hell.

Jas 4:1 What causes fights and quarrels among you? Don’t they come from your desires that battle within you?
    Jas 4:2 You want something but don’t get it. You kill and covet, but you cannot have what you want. You quarrel and fight. You do not have, because you do not ask God.
    Jas 4:3 When you ask, you do not receive, because you ask with wrong motives, that you may spend what you get on your pleasures.
    Jas 4:4 You adulterous people, don’t you know that friendship with the world is hatred toward God? Anyone who chooses to be a friend of the world becomes an enemy of God.
    Jas 4:5 Or do you think Scripture says without reason that the spirit he caused to live in us envies intensely?
    Jas 4:6 But he gives us more grace. That is why Scripture says:
    “God opposes the proud
    but gives grace to the humble.”
    Jas 4:7 Submit yourselves, then, to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

Jas 4:17 Anyone, then, who knows the good he ought to do and doesn’t do it, sins.

Jas 5:19 My brothers, if one of you should wander from the truth and someone should bring him back,
    Jas 5:20 remember this: Whoever turns a sinner from the error of his way will save him from death and cover over a multitude of sins.

Ps 119:133 Direct my footsteps according to your word;
    let no sin rule over me.

we are saved by making Gods word our rules of our lives,to the deepest of our sentiments in our hearts,mind,and soul we have to become one within our selves,with God

Wakeup
    Participant

Terra.

You are good in quoting scriptures,but do you walk your talk?

Do you understand what you are writing down?

wakeup.

journey42
    Participant

Marty,

I think this is the old post I was looking for.
    Please go over it.
    Opening post.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    Lk19
    16 Then came the first, saying, Lord, thy pound hath gained ten pounds.

17 And he said unto him, Well, thou good servant: because thou hast been faithful in a very little, have thou authority over ten cities.

18 And the second came, saying, Lord, thy pound hath gained five pounds.

19 And he said likewise to him, Be thou also over five cities.

journey42
    Participant

Nick

You have just quoted a parable.
    Please explain it,
    and what has it got to do with this subject?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi J42,
    Parables also teach prophecy

journey42
    Participant

Hi Nick

What does it mean then?

journey42
    Participant

Nick

What does it mean,
    could you please reply with an explanation?

journey42
    Participant

Hi Nick

You are showing me no respect by ignoring me,
    I have taken to the time to answer all your questions to me.

I'll just take as a you don't know why you posted it, or what it means.

“And thy teachers shall not be pushed into a corner anymore”

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi j42,
    I work fulltime and our daughter got married this weekend so please understand if I am slow.
    There are rewards for those who let the vine produce fruit through them

journey42
    Participant

Ok, Nick
    Thank you.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    The parable is filling out details of the millennial kingdom
    God is amazing

Lk 18
    2 He said therefore, A certain nobleman went into a far country to receive for himself a kingdom, and to return.

13 And he called his ten servants, and delivered them ten pounds, and said unto them, Occupy till I come.

14 But his citizens hated him, and sent a message after him, saying, We will not have this man to reign over us.

15 And it came to pass, that when he was returned, having received the kingdom, then he commanded these servants to be called unto him, to whom he had given the money, that he might know how much every man had gained by trading.

16 Then came the first, saying, Lord, thy pound hath gained ten pounds.

17 And he said unto him, Well, thou good servant: because thou hast been faithful in a very little, have thou authority over ten cities.

18 And the second came, saying, Lord, thy pound hath gained five pounds.

19 And he said likewise to him, Be thou also over five cities.

20 And another came, saying, Lord, behold, here is thy pound, which I have kept laid up in a napkin:

21 For I feared thee, because thou art an austere man: thou takest up that thou layedst not down, and reapest that thou didst not sow.

22 And he saith unto him, Out of thine own mouth will I judge thee, thou wicked servant. Thou knewest that I was an austere man, taking up that I laid not down, and reaping that I did not sow:

23 Wherefore then gavest not thou my money into the bank, that at my coming I might have required mine own with usury?

24 And he said unto them that stood by, Take from him the pound, and give it to him that hath ten pounds.

25 (And they said unto him, Lord, he hath ten pounds.)

26 For I say unto you, That unto every one which hath shall be given; and from him that hath not, even that he hath shall be taken away from him.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi j42,
    Compare with Mt 25
    14 For the kingdom of heaven is as a man travelling into a far country, who called his own servants, and delivered unto them his goods.

15 And unto one he gave five talents, to another two, and to another one; to every man according to his several ability; and straightway took his journey.

16 Then he that had received the five talents went and traded with the same, and made them other five talents.

17 And likewise he that had received two, he also gained other two.

18 But he that had received one went and digged in the earth, and hid his lord's money.

19 After a long time the lord of those servants cometh, and reckoneth with them.

20 And so he that had received five talents came and brought other five talents, saying, Lord, thou deliveredst unto me five talents: behold, I have gained beside them five talents more.

21 His lord said unto him, Well done, thou good and faithful servant: thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord.

22 He also that had received two talents came and said, Lord, thou deliveredst unto me two talents: behold, I have gained two other talents beside them.

23 His lord said unto him, Well done, good and faithful servant; thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord.

24 Then he which had received the one talent came and said, Lord, I knew thee that thou art an hard man, reaping where thou hast not sown, and gathering where thou hast not strawed:

25 And I was afraid, and went and hid thy talent in the earth: lo, there thou hast that is thine.

26 His lord answered and said unto him, Thou wicked and slothful servant, thou knewest that I reap where I sowed not, and gather where I have not strawed:

27 Thou oughtest therefore to have put my money to the exchangers, and then at my coming I should have received mine own with usury.

28 Take therefore the talent from him, and give it unto him which hath ten talents.

29 For unto every one that hath shall be given, and he shall have abundance: but from him that hath not shall be taken away even that which he hath.

30 And cast ye the unprofitable servant into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Wakeup
    Participant

Nick.

Let me help you out.

The lazy servant was not being fruitful.
    He stayed the same from start to end.
    He did not make any progress.
    He will be stripped naked from the little cloth he has to cover himself,and given to the ones with more knowledge.

wakeup.

Viewing 20 posts - 201 through 220 (of 270 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account