Who will Christ and his Saints be ruling over?

Viewing 20 posts - 181 through 200 (of 270 total)
  • Author
    Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (journey42 @ Jan. 09 2012,14:13)

Quote (Wakeup @ Jan. 09 2012,13:05)

Quote (Marlin1 @ Dec. 22 2011,14:46)
    Wakeup,

I agree with some of what you wrote, Tell me, who are they that are spoke of in 1 Thes 4:15-17
    Who will raise?
    Which Resurrection 1 or 2?
    Who are they that are still alive and will be changed in a split second of time?

Marlin

Hi Marlin1.

Good honest question.

Dont forget that 1thess 15–17, is not describing the resurections in detail; It was just the overall.(the summing up)
    We know that there is the first fruits,the first that will meet the Lord in the air; then all the dead in christ;they that died in christ in time past,and they that have been killed by the beast,because of refusing the mark; but there will be some that are in prison,but still alive,they also will be changed in a twinkling, and meet the Lord in the air.

There is a gap between the resurection of the first fruits and the resurection of the ones that have gone through the tribulation and persecution.It is just a matter of +and-3 1/2 yrs.

All that is the first resurection:

The second resurection happens after the 1000yrs; after satan and his followers(gog and magog)are cast into the lake of fire.

The second resurection consist of ALLTHE DEAD;PAST,PRESENT, AND FUTURE; ALL TYPES OF RELIGIONS.They will be judged by the books.according to their works.rev.20.

God bless.

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup

Can you please explain this part a little more,

There is a gap between the resurection of the first fruits and the resurection of the ones that have gone through the tribulation and persecution.It is just a matter of +and-3 1/2 yrs.

Hi journey.

How can there be a first, if they all be resurected together?

The first fruits will not have to go through the tribulation as the others; for they are perfect in Gods eyes

Rev7:3–4.dont hurt the earth and the sea— untill we have sealed the 144000. They are protected from the wrath of God (the 7trumpets)
    Then the first trumpet will sound,and the second, and third—-to the last trump; the coming.
    They all will not be blown in one day.it will take 3 1/2 yrs+-

Trumpet 1. to trumpet 7. takes + _ three and a halve yrs,approx.

The first fruits: Mat24:40.–42.

Two in th field ,one taken. the other left.
    two women grinding one taken other left.
    Watch therefore,dont let the oil run out.

greetings.

wakeup.

Pastry
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Jan. 09 2012,21:56)

Wakeup,

I agree with some of what you wrote, Tell me, who are they that are spoke of in 1 Thes 4:15-17
    Who will raise?
    Who are they that are still alive and will be changed in a split second of time?

Marlin

Hi Marlin1.

Good honest question.

Dont forget that 1thess 15–17, is not describing the resurections in detail; It was just the overall.(the summing up)
    We know that there is the first fruits,the first that will meet the Lord in the air; then all the dead in christ;they that died in christ in time past,and they that have been killed by the beast,because of refusing the mark; but there will be some that are in prison,but still alive,they also will be changed in a twinkling, and meet the Lord in the air.

The second resurection happens after the 1000yrs; after satan and his followers(gog and magog)are cast into the lake of fire.

The second resurection consist of ALLTHE DEAD;PAST,PRESENT, AND FUTURE; ALL TYPES OF RELIGIONS.They will be judged by the books.according to their works.rev.20.

God bless.

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup

Hi journey.

The first fruits will not have to go through the tribulation as the others; for they are perfect in Gods eyes

Rev7:3–4.dont hurt the earth and the sea— untill we have sealed the 144000. They are protected from the wrath of God (the 7trumpets)
    Then the first trumpet will sound,and the second, and third—-to the last trump; the coming.

greetings.

wakeup.

Did you learn this from “BIG BIRD”?

Georg

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Jan. 09 2012,21:36)
    Ed: I knew there was a key misunderstanding that placed a barrier between your doctrines and mine. You said…..2) NO, now pay attention here: Works affect your rewards or punishments.!!……FOR ME THERE IS NO SUCH THING IN THE NEW TESTAMENT AS PERFORMANCE BY MAN FOR EITHER PUNISHMENTS OR REWARDS!!

For me that would be self-created religion to attempt to appease or please God. Mankind has always been sons of God. Man is the great creation of God. The prophet said,….what is man that thou are mindful of him?….for thou hast made him a little lower than…”elohim''… and has crowned him with glory and honour…thou hast made him to have dominion over the works of thy hands and put all things under his feet….Psalms8;4!!

Man is created from love. What kind of shallow thinking would conjure up ideas that Sons of God would get rewards for being sons of God! TOTAL RELIGIOUS BULS__T! That ridiculous! It is the nature of a Son of God to love and be loved. Man has only been diluted in his thinking as to what he is and always was. Man was in mental darkness/wrong thinking with a powerful mind that would create for him any situation and circumstances necessary to live the life the mind was creating.

And punishment…comon man…think a little!  Do you think sons of God will be put in hell for stealing a sandwich to eat? How about for their family? What if you steal a car…is it worse punishment…like the lake of fire or what else. What can be greater torture than fire for suffering. And its eternal torture forever!  I think I passed that childish mentality about 30years ago!

The necessity of mans salvation was that man lost God in his mind. Sin and death thinking were dominating the mind of man as he moved further and further away from God in his mind. Creating sins or reasons in his mind of why God is unhappy with him and angry with him. Man became so steeped in religion he could not find the truth of God. There was no man on earth that had the pure truth and could back it up with sign and wonders. So, Jesus came with the truth. Showing mankind the way to the Father. By faith! Believing is the unseen connection of the heart/mind of God/Man! The return of God/Man came with the truth of Jesus. THOSE WHO WERE ABLE TO ACCEPT AND BELIEVE…RETURNED TO GOD….THOSE WHO WERE DUPED BY RELIGION WITH RITUALS, NEW MOONS, SABBATHS, RULES, LAWS, WORKS TO BE GOOD OR WORKS THAT MAKE ONE BAD!

Your cleanliness and purity and total salvation…. provided by Jesus…..pertaining to your salvation unto God has nothing whatsoever to do with your works, performance, deeds, efforts, attempts or anything of any kind. Anything you even think might improve your position in God can effect your faith.
    You come to God and connect to God by faith in what Jesus did and gave to us!  ONLY!

If you think or reason just a little you could see that whatever is in your power to perform is from you. Whatever is totally in Gods power or Jesus power….only they could do and apart from you!!

Works or deeds do not produce righteousness, goodness or even help connect one to God. If they did it would mean they earned their righteousness by effort. Neither do works or deeds take away your righteousness because it is by faith not works or deeds! Works and/or deeds are  individually man made efforts which have not one thing to do with salvation through Jesus. Righteousness is a part of salvation. Righteousness is by faith alone, in the salvation package bought and given by Jesus.

You can call it your cute little word “spin” if you want to but I think you recognize the truth even if it doesn't fit all doctrines! TK

Hi Tim,

There you go again putting all kinds of 'spin' on what I said.
    Let me break it down in words that you can understand; OK?

A parent may say to their son: “if you get a grade point ave. of 4 or over in school this year, I will buy you a car of your own.”

This same parent may also say: “if you refuse to keep your room clean, you cannot borrow my car any more.”

How would either of these cases change the fact that he is still their son? Try to stay focused Tim!

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Tim.

Tim said:

Works or deeds do not produce righteousness

Works or deeds “may be” righteous or unrighteous.
    They may also be insignificant, neither righteous nor unrighteous,  
    like walking to the mail-box, or going to the bathroom, or combing your hair.

Pulling someone out of a burning car is a righteous act,
    while running someone off the road is an unrighteous act.
    I hope my explanation helps you to understand this better.

God bless

ftk
    Participant

Ed:
    You talk about “spin”! Your doing everything.. 'you'..can to attempt to dilute, make smaller, or actually non-existent completely what you said on your previous post about “rewards and punishments'' for a mans performance or deeds or works. Your trying to ''white wash'' it or ''sugar coat'' it as to not really meaning what was said. Combing you hair or walking to the bathroom or stealing a car or having 100wives or cussing, or any other thing you choose to do on this earth….DOESN'T NECESSARILY HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH GOD IN HEAVEN AT ALL IN ANY WAY!!!!!!!! I'm not trying to major on a ''word-phrase'' or written comment you have made that might have been a mistake. I hate that when it is done to me and I would not “intend” to do that to you. But, ''rewards and punishments” for the way you choose to live is the great cause of separation between me and religion and always has been. I was fed that ''sin'' trash for the first 30years of my life but searched for myself the next 30years and found out it wasn't true. Its the whole Santa Clause story. If you've been “good” all year you get presents or bad you get coal in your stockings. Religion, in its greed for money and control, wants to make up rules and laws, burden people to perform them, then condemn and brow beat people as bad or sinners for falling short of perfection that they don't even know what perfection is! The place them in mental debt before God and tell them that they
    are facing a terrible punishment someday for…. THINGS THEY DID OR WAYS THEY LIVED THAT WERE WRONG….! All the little (or big) “things'' they did in life on earth. This is just plain not true. One must wash those errant thoughts from their mind with the cleansing water of the words of God through Jesus. WHEN THE SON OF GOD MAKES YOU FREE…YOU ARE FREE INDEED! TK

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 10 2012,02:12)
    Hi Tim,

There you go again putting all kinds of 'spin' on what I said.
    Let me break it down in words that you can understand; OK?

(Reward) A parent may say to their son: “if you get a grade point ave. of 4 or over in school this year, I will buy you a car of your own.”

(Perceived punishment) This same parent may also say: “if you refuse to keep your room clean, you cannot borrow my car any more.”

How would either of these cases change the fact that he is still their son? Try to stay focused Tim!

God bless
    Ed J

Hi Tim,

Was my example NOT about rewards and perceived punishments?

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Jan. 10 2012,03:03)
    Ed:

Combing you hair or walking to the bathroom or stealing a car or having 100wives or cussing, or any other thing you choose to do on this earth….DOESN'T NECESSARILY HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH GOD IN HEAVEN AT ALL IN ANY WAY!!!!!!!!  

TK

Hi Tim, I beg to differ with you!

The essence of the 10 commandments are for you
    to know how to love your neighbor as yourself, as Jesus said!
    Stealing someones car would definitely be a breach of God's commandments.

God bless

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Pastry @ Jan. 09 2012,22:22)

Wakeup,

Who will raise?

Marlin

Hi Marlin1.

Good honest question.

God bless.

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup

Hi journey.

greetings.

wakeup.

Georg

Georg.

There is a book called the holy bible,get one and read it.

wakeup.

Pastry
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Jan. 13 2012,03:51)

Quote (Pastry @ Jan. 09 2012,22:22)

Wakeup,

Who will raise?

Marlin

Hi Marlin1.

Good honest question.

God bless.

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup

Hi journey.

greetings.

wakeup.

Georg

Georg.

There is a book called the holy bible,get one and read it.

wakeup.

You always have good advise for others;

Why not follow your own advice for a change?

Georg

ftk
    Participant

For Anyone:

1)I would kinda like to hear someone reply to the title of this tread….Who will Christ and his Saints be ruling over when the Kingdom is set up on earth? If there are only the…”saints” on earth, then do saints rule saints?

2) If Gods kingdom of saints is perfect, then why does anyone have to “rule” them?

3)To have “rules” we must return to the “Law” of some sort which we already know can't make perfect so whats up?

Thanks, TK

journey42
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Jan. 17 2012,22:53)
    For Anyone:

1)I would kinda like to hear someone reply to the title of this tread….Who will Christ and his Saints be ruling over when the Kingdom is set up on earth? If there are only the…”saints” on earth, then do saints rule saints?  

2) If Gods kingdom of saints is perfect, then why does anyone have to “rule” them?

3)To have “rules” we must return to the “Law” of some sort which we already know can't make perfect so whats up?

Thanks, TK

Hi TK

1) Christ and his saints will be ruling over Israel. The dead reserved will be resurrected into the flesh, and the remnant of Israel who survived Jacobs trouble (not all of them, only the chosen ones by election) will be invited to come and live in the kingdom.

There will be gentiles as well who survived the 7 trumpets. The very wicked only will be destroyed. All these survivors, who did not know the lamb, and received the mark of the beast will not be allowed to live in the kingdom. However, they are invited to come in and learn the truth, but they can not live there.

So Christ and his saints teach the Israelites, and the Israelites teach the nations.

Israel will be the headquarters of the world, and the world will be taught by Israel, who has been taught of Christ.

The gentiles will all listen and follow at first, because Satan is locked up and not there to distract them, but a thousand years is a long time, and after a while people become slack, and if they will not obey the rules, then God will give that nation no rain. So if no rain, then no food, then famine will hit. BUT the kingdom will be full of food, and prosperous, and God will let Satan loose after a while. Satan stirs up the people again, and plans an attack on Israel because this kingdom is bountiful. Israel are well fed, and looked after, and these people are living in a land that has gone dry, and hungry from no food. Israel will be a perfect target. They will want that land and all it's riches.

2) Gods saints are made perfect, and God obviously has order amongst his saints. Christ, and the 24 elders are there, and the 144,000 are the ones in charge. The leaders who obviously guide the saints and say you lot go here, and you lot there. The saints are the ones ruling over the flesh in the kingdom. I think the saints will be invisible, working behind the scenes, guiding. reporting to the Lord, carrying out his work. The flesh are the Israelites. Flesh does not see spirit. They will obey and be guided to all truth.

3) To have rules is not to return to the old law. The old law was fulfilled and done away with when Christ died on the cross. God is sick of sacrifices, and holy oblations. That all was done away with on the cross. Christ was the ultimate sacrifice. The new law now is that we can only go to God through Christ. We are under mercy, and that mercy guides us to truth, the Word of God if we are faithful to follow God's holy instructions.

Christ teaches us that if we worship in spirit and in truth, and feed of his flesh,(the word of God) then we will have the fruits of the spirit. This my friend involves good works. Good works are love, faith, forgiveness, kindness, mercy, patience, long suffering, charity, etc…all the qualities that belong to God. Good works are produced naturally when we depart from evil. Good works are not to please men, but to please God. He sees in secret if we have compassion on a neighbour. He sees in secret if we help out someone in need. He sees in secret if we pray for an enemy instead of seeking revenge. He sees in secret if we don't complain about being badly treated, or being underpaid, or not cheating the taxman, or not being greedy, or not loving the world, and all their celebrations, and material things etc… And if we have bad works, then we have not departed from evil and cannot belong to God. So good works is important, if it's done for the love of God, and God is a rewarder of those who diligently seek him, and possess the fruits of his spirit.

blessings.

Wakeup
    Participant

For Anyone:

Thanks, TK

Hi FTK.

This has been explained a few times,but you failed to see.
    God has resurved some isralites,every generation of the israeli people God had resurved some according to his choice.
    This generation also there are a few resurved.
    They will be brought back(revived) in the flesh.(ez 37.)

They will be the ones the saints will rule over; they will live in peace,no pain,no tears,no wars,they live up to 100yrs.
    And they also will go out and teach the gentiles living outside the kingdom;and many will be given knowledge,and accept the lord.(true knowledge).

But there also will be many that still refuse;dont forget many generations will be born in a 1000yrs.
    And at the end of the 1000yrs,satan will be let loose to gather those bad ones to one place;To surround the camp of the saints(kingdom in israel,capitol city Jerusalem).

Gog and magog war:

Then fire will come down from God to destroy all the bad ones and satan himself, now only the good ones are left,but there are still many bad ones and good ones in the graves.From past present an future.
    All will be resurected to be judged by the books.(not by Christ)(second resurection)

The sheep on the right will be accepted; the goats on the left will be cast in the lake of fire.Now all the bad are no more.(all saints)
    But the earth itself is still polluted,and needs to be purified; this is the melting of the earth and the solar system,because men have worshiped them since time began.

Now the earth is purified; we have a new earth,and a new heaven(no more sun,moon planets,all be changed.)
    We have a new heaven and a new earth.
    Then holy jerusalem will come down to earth from God; and God himself will dwell amongst us,and we will see him face to face.To give you all the scriptures will take all night.

A few scriptures; re.remnant will be brought back.
    isiah11:20–22. Jer 23:1–8. Ez.37—-all. Rom.11:5(election)

Gog and magog:Ez.ch.38. ch.39.
    38:8.–IN THE LATTER TIME.

Satan will be in prison for a1000yrs then let loose for a season to gather all the wicked into one place then destroyed.Then 2nd resurection; all the dead from past present and near future,judged by the books. then new heaven and earth;then Holy jerusalem will come down to earth from heaven;then God will come down to earth. (Thy will be done on earth as in heaven.) AMEN.

wakeup.

Wakeup
    Participant

WHAT A WONDERFUL PLAN.

Pastry
    Participant

For Anyone:

Thanks, TK

TK

Zec 14:16 ¶ And it shall come to pass, [that] every one that is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, and to keep the feast of tabernacles.

Zec 8:13 And it shall come to pass, [that] as ye were a curse among the heathen, O house of Judah, and house of Israel; so will I save you, and ye shall be a blessing: fear not, [but] let your hands be strong.

Zec 8:21 And the inhabitants of one [city] shall go to another, saying, Let us go speedily to pray before the LORD, and to seek the LORD of hosts: I will go also.

Zec 8:22 Yea, many people and strong nations shall come to seek the LORD of hosts in Jerusalem, and to pray before the LORD.

Zec 8:23 Thus saith the LORD of hosts; In those days [it shall come to pass], that ten men shall take hold out of all languages of the nations, even shall take hold of the skirt of him that is a Jew, saying, We will go with you: for we have heard [that] God [is] with you.

Jesus will teach eventually the whole world; first those that were left, then those that will be born during the millennium, and those that will be resurrected.
    The 1000 year reign is the “white throne” judgement/teaching, with Jesus sitting on the throne.

Georg

ftk
    Participant

My friend, you did not get those ridiculous man made stories from within YOURSELF, where God is….you have gleaned foolish information from commentaries and other religious books that are without insite and truth. Ruling anyone as to how they should or shouldn't live is anti-love/anti-christ!

…The gentiles will all listen and follow at first, because Satan is locked up and not there to distract them, but a thousand years is a long time, and after a while people become slack, and if they will not obey the rules, then God will give that nation no rain. So if no rain, then no food, then famine will hit. BUT the kingdom will be full of food, and prosperous, and God will let Satan loose after a while…..(WHY)?… Satan stirs up the people again, and plans an attack on Israel because this kingdom is bountiful. Israel are well fed, and looked after, and these people are living in a land that has gone dry, and hungry from no food.

…FIRST THERE IS NOW NO JEW OR GENTILE OR BOND OR FREE ETC., THEY ARE ALL EQUAL/ONE IN CHRIST!
    ….SO AFTER A THOUSAND YEARS MEN WILL BEGIN TO DO BAD AGAIN(WHY, EVIL WOULD BE GONE) AND GOD WILL(SHUT OFF THE WATER) AND STARVE THEM OUT(NO WATER NO FOOD)?…LET ME MAKE SURE I HAVE THIS RIGHT…THE LOVING KINGDOM OF GOD WHILE AT PEACE WILL SOMEHOW START BEING BAD AGAIN SO AS TO STOP THE RAIN WHICH WILL DESTROY THE FOOD, WHILE THE LOVING PEOPLE OF GOD AND JESUS HIMSELF ARE HERE ALSO AND WE ALL SIT AND WATCH THEM STARVE TO DEATH? THE SAME GOD AND JESUS THAT SAY FEED MY SHEEP AND DON'T KILL AND GIVE TO ALL, ARE THEY GOING TO SIT AND WATCH CERTAIN AREAS OF MANKIND DRY UP AND DIE?

…2) Gods saints are made perfect, and God obviously has order amongst his saints.

….AREN'T WE MADE PERFECT IN CHRIST, NOW?…..WHAT KIND OF ''ORDER'' WOULD GOD HAVE? I THOUGHT CHRIST AND HIS SAINTS WERE TO RULE….

What will be the punishment one receives for lustful thoughts about a married woman? Is this new world order punished by hell like life is supposed to be punished now? Will there be a new Hell?

FOOLISH CHILDLIKE DOCTRINES THAT NOBODY HAS GIVEN ENOUGH THOUGHT TO SEE IF THEY EVEN MAKE SENSE OR BE POSSIBLE! JUST LIES RELIGIOUSLY PASSED FROM ONE TO ANOTHER AND CALLED TRUTH. IMO, TK

There is no law….but there are rules…we are to follow Gods holy rules/instructions! If you are saying that rules are suggestions then it is true that God/Jesus suggest that to live the highest form of life would be to live love. Love does not tell anyone to do anything. Telling someone to do something a certain way is self-seeking….love is not self-seeking!

Jesus said to clean the inside first and then the outside will take care of itself. You are touting the opposite. You are saying do these good works and they will show your goodness within. That is hypocrisy! That's what the Pharisees and Sadducee's were doing.

Good works to be seen by men is rewarded in full by men. Good works done where no man can see are done by God and rewarded by God. Those that diligently seek God, the truth, Jesus are rewarded from the same.

…The new law now is that we can only go to God through Christ.

….

….AND GOING THROUGH CHRIST IS NOT BY ANY WORKS, LEST MAN BOAST OF HIS OWN EFFORTS…!

There is nothing more dangerous than a religious man. IMO, TK

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Jan. 18 2012,08:08)
    My friend, you did not get those ridiculous man made stories from within YOURSELF, where God is….you have gleaned foolish information from commentaries and other religious books that are without insite and truth. Ruling anyone as to how they should or shouldn't live is anti-love/anti-christ!

…The gentiles will all listen and follow at first, because Satan is locked up and not there to distract them, but a thousand years is a long time, and after a while people become slack, and if they will not obey the rules, then God will give that nation no rain.  So if no rain, then no food, then famine will hit.  BUT the kingdom will be full of food, and prosperous, and God will let Satan loose after a while…..(WHY)?…  Satan stirs up the people again, and plans an attack on Israel because this kingdom is bountiful.  Israel are well fed, and looked after, and these people are living in a land that has gone dry, and hungry from no food.

…FIRST THERE IS NOW NO JEW OR GENTILE OR BOND OR FREE ETC., THEY ARE ALL EQUAL/ONE IN CHRIST!
    ….SO AFTER A THOUSAND YEARS MEN WILL BEGIN TO DO BAD AGAIN(WHY, EVIL WOULD BE GONE) AND GOD WILL(SHUT OFF THE WATER) AND STARVE THEM OUT(NO WATER NO FOOD)?…LET ME MAKE SURE I HAVE THIS RIGHT…THE LOVING KINGDOM OF GOD WHILE AT PEACE WILL SOMEHOW START BEING BAD AGAIN SO AS TO STOP THE RAIN WHICH WILL DESTROY THE FOOD, WHILE THE LOVING PEOPLE OF GOD AND JESUS HIMSELF ARE HERE ALSO AND WE ALL SIT AND WATCH THEM STARVE TO DEATH? THE SAME GOD AND JESUS THAT SAY FEED MY SHEEP AND DON'T KILL AND GIVE TO ALL, ARE THEY GOING TO SIT AND WATCH CERTAIN AREAS OF MANKIND DRY UP AND DIE?  

…2)  Gods saints are made perfect, and God obviously has order amongst his saints.

….AREN'T WE MADE PERFECT IN CHRIST, NOW?…..WHAT KIND OF ''ORDER'' WOULD GOD HAVE? I THOUGHT CHRIST AND HIS SAINTS WERE TO RULE….

What will be the punishment one receives for lustful thoughts about a married woman? Is this new world order punished by hell like life is supposed to be punished now? Will there be a new Hell?

FOOLISH CHILDLIKE DOCTRINES THAT NOBODY HAS GIVEN ENOUGH THOUGHT TO SEE IF THEY EVEN MAKE SENSE OR BE POSSIBLE!  JUST LIES RELIGIOUSLY PASSED FROM ONE TO ANOTHER AND CALLED TRUTH.  IMO, TK

There is no law….but there are rules…we are to follow Gods holy rules/instructions! If you are saying that rules are suggestions then it is true that God/Jesus suggest that to live the highest form of life would be to live love. Love does not tell anyone to do anything. Telling someone to do something a certain way is self-seeking….love is not self-seeking!

Jesus said to clean the inside first and then the outside will take care of itself. You are touting the opposite. You are saying do these good works and they will show your goodness within. That is hypocrisy! That's what the Pharisees and Sadducee's were doing.

Good works to be seen by men is rewarded in full by men. Good works done where no man can see are done by God and rewarded by God.  Those that diligently seek God, the truth, Jesus are rewarded from the same.

….

….AND GOING THROUGH CHRIST IS NOT BY ANY WORKS, LEST MAN BOAST OF HIS OWN EFFORTS…!

Tk

The deeds we do ARE NOT FOR US TO BE SAVED,THose DEEDS SHOWS THAT WE HAVE THE TRUE FAITH,

And stop by being so blind toward the truth that James is saying,the faith without deeds his dead,

Pierre

Pastry
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Jan. 18 2012,01:08)

…The gentiles will all listen and follow at first, because Satan is locked up and not there to distract them, but a thousand years is a long time, and after a while people become slack, and if they will not obey the rules, then God will give that nation no rain.  So if no rain, then no food, then famine will hit.  BUT the kingdom will be full of food, and prosperous, and God will let Satan loose after a while…..(WHY)?…  Satan stirs up the people again, and plans an attack on Israel because this kingdom is bountiful.  Israel are well fed, and looked after, and these people are living in a land that has gone dry, and hungry from no food.

…2)  Gods saints are made perfect, and God obviously has order amongst his saints.

FOOLISH CHILDLIKE DOCTRINES THAT NOBODY HAS GIVEN ENOUGH THOUGHT TO SEE IF THEY EVEN MAKE SENSE OR BE POSSIBLE!  JUST LIES RELIGIOUSLY PASSED FROM ONE TO ANOTHER AND CALLED TRUTH.  IMO, TK

Good works to be seen by men is rewarded in full by men. Good works done where no man can see are done by God and rewarded by God.  Those that diligently seek God, the truth, Jesus are rewarded from the same.

….

Friend?

I know you only believe in yourself, that is why a gave you the word of God; what you do with it, is not my responsibility.

Georg

Wakeup
    Participant

….

FTK. THE JEWISH PEOPLE TODAY RE NOT IN CHRIST,
    THEY ARE STILL OF THE JEWISH RELIGION AND STILL SACRIFICING ANIMALS.The true olive branches are not yet grafted in untill the 1000yrs will come,this is the time when the true olive branches will be greafted back to the olive tree.

We are the gentiles in Christ(spiritual jews)
    They are the jews;still living by the law.

But God has resurved some of them through all their generations, to be brought back again to israel.
    they will be taught of christ a1000yrs.and they will have a 1000yrs rest.

The saints will be teaching the jews,not the jews teaching the saints.
    The saints has a spirit body,and they have inherited the kingdom; but not those jews;for they are still in the flesh,untill the 2nd resurection.

The flesh are living in paradise,where the animals dont bite.
    But the saints can go up to heaven and down to earth like the angels do.

No, we dont make things up,we have the scriptures,here a little and there a little,and so we can see the BIG PICTURE.

wakeup.

journey42
    Participant

….

Hi FTk

you asked the question?

but you did not like the answer?

I do not read books about the bible, and have never been involved in religion. Man has not taught me. So you have falsely accused. Are we not supposed to go to the word of God for instruction, revelation and wisdom?

Everything mentioned is backed up by the Word.

Do you know who Gog and Magog is?
    Do you realise that they will attack the camp of the saints as mentioned in Revelations? This is backed up and explained in more detail in Ezekiel. Did you search the scriptures?

Satan is not given to the burning flame at the return of Christ. Did you notice this? No, he is locked up, bound for a thousand years. What do you think he is going to do when he is released? He is going to take down as many as he can with him. He starts again, stirring trouble, and attacks the camp of the saints. With him are his armies. They follow him, because they did not love the truth. This is the final sifting, for God has orchestrated it, so the wicked will all be finally destroyed for the sake of the good.

The Law comes out of Israel. Not the old Law, but the new law. Christ will rule with a rod of iron, and if any nation disobey, then that nation will be punished.

The kingdom located and ruling from Israel is separate from the nations. Christ's sheep are those who obey him. If one disobeys then they are not his sheep and he will not feed them. Simple.

Zechariah 14:17 And it shall be, that whoso will not come up of all the families of the earth unto Jerusalem to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, even upon them shall be no rain.

We are not perfect yet. Not till Christ comes and turns us to spirit, then we will be perfect. We will never get sick, or hunger, or thirst, or die again.

God does have order.
    Himself
    Christ
    the Angels, and their hierarchies.

then there will be under Christ
    The 24 elders
    The 144,000
    the rest of the saints
    Israelites
    Gentiles

You obviously don't understand what good works are.

ftk
    Participant

J42:

How do you say we come to God for salvation in Christ Jesus? There is only one way to God and that is through the works and deeds of Jesus. Would you agree?…. Jesus died for our total salvation….do you agree? We are saved from sin and darkness by believing the truth of Jesus….do you agree?….. Our faith in his performance saves our souls…would you agree? We didn't die to effect the new covenant in spirit truth, did we?….. By faith alone are we saved, agreed? Not by works or deeds of our own….just the works and deeds that Jesus did, created our total salvation, if we can believe it…..Do you agree?

THEN ANY ONES, MAN MADE WORKS OR DEEDS, HAVE NOTHING WHATSOEVER TO DO WITH THE free gift of SALVATION IN CHRIST JESUS!!!….. YOU CAN'T WORK YOUR WAY TO GOD…..THEREFORE…..YOU CANNOT WORK YOUR WAY AWAY FROM GOD…..YOU ARE NOT BEING JUDGED BY WORKS AND DEEDS!….YOU ARE BEING JUDGED BY THE WORD OF GOD/JESUS! HIS WORDS WITH HIS TRUTH FROM WHAT HE HAS DONE, SAVED MANKIND FOREVER!! CAN ANYONE GRASP THAT?….TK

Viewing 20 posts - 181 through 200 (of 270 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account